[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest feliciawst

a bit off topic, but can those who've been reading FFs at asianfanfics recommend me some to read? i'm done reading @stucked and @pattituazon's FFs...need moreeeeeeeeee....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@feliciawst OMG. You finished all the tagged heirs stories on that site as well? HAHAHA! OMOMOMO. Imma need to place you in rehab as well. :)) :)) :)) One more day till Dec. 31. You guys voted already? Hee. :) By the way, are we all watching/streaming and camping here as well? HAHAHA! That'd be fun. Let's just hope it's not a repeat of what happened last Dec. 25. ;)

Finished back reading and turns out not much news about our OTP but am not complaining because this thread's really awesome! Even with not much news you guys are still able to create posts and they were all AWESOME! =D> Here's to all of you, chingus! --->  ^:)^

Anyway, uri PSH really looked stunning and beautiful during the Holika Holika event. Seriously, the glow on her face is not a joke. She was really glowing! Perhaps, did they, I mean, finally, did they finally confess to one another? :-? I will be this happy if this is true!

Elf.gif

LOL!

on the parties with japanese fan, which promoted Miracle in Cell no.7, PSH wore a ring, on her middle right finger. it looks a white gold wedding ring, it is not an usual ring. i am suspicious since PSH never wore a ring like that. is it given by LMH?
http://www.shinhye.org/2013/12/photos-park-shin-hyes-afternoon-and.html

I hope minho lead female in his new movie not noona again,I want him act with the same age like park shin hye.even we know they wouldnt pair together in next year but I hope maybe in CF or reality show... ;) Btw I just update my next chapter FF LAST SOULMATE

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/612273/45 enjoy it guys..... ;;)

noonanana said: I hope minho lead female in his new movie not noona again,I want him act with the same age like park shin hye.even we know they wouldnt pair together in next year but I hope maybe in CF or reality show... ;) Btw I just update my next chapter FF LAST SOULMATE  enjoy it guys..... ;;)

Guest lightforyou

good morning guys ;)  i just woke up (:| and about the fake account i think it's a great idea ,i wonder which couple it was that started dating because of the rumors about them dating while they were just friends so we also shall do the same and make them into a couple >:)   B-)

BREAKING NEWS from  MYUNGSOPATCH !!!

heirsMyungsoasPaparaziHasNews_zpse8100bf

:)) :)) :))

@cr : photo by Park Shin Hye twitter/photoshopped by Tia Ma Ma/MinShinThread- Soompi :\">

@stucked I hear ya, Chingu :\"> I'm hoping for *cough* everything :D but that's our Detective @yoyoo 's next assignment to find out, don't you agree? *wink* :D

pattituazon said: Hello everyone! *waves both hands* What's happening here? So quiet. Haha. :)) Wait til Dec 31, this forum is going to blow up. LOL

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/11/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Sorry it took so long! Finally wrote about the kiss. I don't know if I did it justice though. HAHA. Anyway, I hope you like it! Thanks for reading. :)

Watching (and re-watching of course, couldn't get enough with just once!) the lighter closet kiss video shared by @branwen made me realized once again how REAL it looked like, I mean, the mutual feeling between both of them especially right after the last swoop in by LMH was so real, especially looking at uri PSH!

Okay off to re-watch again! LOL!

Archived