[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture in IG was edited version by Minshin shipper hahaha ... they never took this kind of picture together in the party.Some people must be really desperate till they have to make this kind of account hahaha :)) MinShin sipper are so funny everywhere :)) full of passion when doing anything 

My 2nd post here..  :)
I believe you have watched this video 

Really loveeeeeeeee the way MH looked at SH (1:20) and the way they looked away after the director said "Cut!"  :x
*By the way, I am from Singapore. "The Heirs" is huge here and most of them are MinShin shippers!

Guest useobwa

miwasj said: My 2nd post here..  :)
I believe you have watched this video 

Really loveeeeeeeee the way MH looked at SH (1:20) and the way they looked away after the director said "Cut!"  :x
*By the way, I am from Singapore. "The Heirs" is huge here and most of them are MinShin shippers!

Annyeong chingus. >:D<

i read at psh international community site that lmh and jyh have the same birthdate. While jgs and ysy have the same month or date of birth. Its just so funny, just wanna share. :D

anyway so much for that. No news from our beloved couple?

MINSHIN FIGHTING. ;;)

pinay here also. Kumusta. Haha. Apir.

Hi chingus!!! I'm just out to say hi since I can't be around here so much these days but am sooooooo happy to see that I have to back read 10 pages today! <:-P Wait does it mean there's actually news? I refuse to skip reading! LOL!

See ya in about after 10 pages reading time! ;) :-*

Repost from Lee Min Ho's Thread
Fan Video => http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjUzOTg1NTE2.html
Translation by mtdt

The usual Sohu Beijing interview.

1st was about his ideal type.

He says He likes to be able to be comfy and able communicate well.  Ask abt his ideal type looks.. he says keep changing.. every yr diff.  Thus he don't look at the outlook..

2nd - I cannot hear the question.

He talked about his visit to Shanghai with many passionate fans.  Thus he was very worried about his fans safety... even when the car was moving... his fans still follows so he very worried.  Thus in Beijing he used VIP route

3rd Most fans seems to start from Faith.  

So how does he choose roles that he wants to act and will he want to have a similar role as Choi Young again?

He says content and storyline needs to be interesting.  He don't wish to have repeat roles

4th Since this is not the 1st time in China, did you have any Beijing famous snacks.  

Been to any tourist spot in Beijing

He says Fans all knows that he likes Beijing roast duck.  Most of the time he is in hotel... but he hopes someone can recommend him some good places that he can go secretly.

Someone says The great wall.  Then he says everyone knows the great wall

Then someone suggested a place I think mostly pubs area... so he says to go there and drink?  The host says he cannot drink thus not suitable

5th In Heirs, he is a 18yo role and he was able to portrays the romantic gestures extremely well.  

Is it because he had a very good 18yo romance experience or he is so good in acting that he can portrays the 18yo love affairs so well in Heirs.

He says thru this show, reminds him of his 1st love.   He says he used to think love as simple but as he grows up, he tends to think more and complicate things.  In future when he falls in love again, he hopes to be like 18yo love... simple and direct.  Just go straight down the road.

he told the reporter - if you have someone you love now... remember to just go straight down and love him.  don't need to think so much

6th cant really hear the qns... something like any plans for Beijing fan meeting

He says he is planning... hopefully next yr beginning would have one.  This yr schedule are full thus don't have...

7th have you watched China version of Daddy goes where?

He says he haven't watch if have a chance he will watch. 

stucked said: Double post alert! HAHAHA! :))

Ah @pluie, was that recent? I think KES also gave away the script for ep. 16 and 20. What's the highlight in ep. 13 again? I forgot already. I've only been repeating the scenes of mah babies. Haha! If I can steal one of those scripts, I'd steal ep.16.

Just for that HOT closet kiss. Scripted or not. It's still HOT HOT HOT and it made all of us happy-happy and giddy-giddy! Hohoho! :)) ;)

Annyeong chingus. >

:D

<

i read at psh international community site that lmh and jyh have the same birthdate. While jgs and ysy have the same month or date of birth. Its just so funny, just wanna share. :D

anyway so much for that. No news from our beloved couple?

MINSHIN FIGHTING. ;;)

pinay here also. Kumusta. Haha. Apir.

Hahaa...chingu.your info is interesting..JYH and LMH share same birthday..but as minshin shipper..so we ship LMH and PSH only..no other shipper..minshin forever... :x

branwen said:

LOL at the pic. I hope someone who knows photoshop can sit Rachel beside Hyosin. He looks so alone...

@stucked & @pattituazon I love love your fanfics. You're so good with your words. I love your creations to pieces, though it's not helping my Minshin withdrawal symptoms. It's just getting worse. Waiting for SBS awards.

Archived