[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

myhepyending said: 28th December, people who will be participating in the reviewing of scenes:PD Kang Shin Hyo, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kang Min Hyuk.[ Kang Min Hyuk will be only participating in 1 episode's review because of his schedule ]
cr to baidu for chinese translations

Guest minshin2046

May I ask from korean friend , what mean ottokaji ? ...yeah, after c the end of the film seam he didi like saying something to her ....

Guest Enonane1 .

just finished my daily SOTY votingusing Android tabletthe results for couples tonight were:
MinShin  44.2%
IHYV   19%
TMS    23.5%
I am able to do the popularity vote but can't figure out how to get results but then results might not be available for this segment.........

@branwenThanks for a lighter version of ep 16 kiss scene.In fact I already asked a favor to erase the background song of ep 16 from someone fRom other ship where she did once for drama missing you (PYC and YEH).Unfortunately she said she is not fans of Heirs :((Perhaps your friend or anyone here know the tech thingy things can help (sorry for being pervert again) :\">

Good day lovely MinShin-ers .... wow this thread is moving fast  :o)
ok backtracked Minho interview /magazine spread in China, it was mentioned that minho is very popular and I remembered that during that interview/magazine spread Minho was asked who else fro m korea is as popular as he is this year (or who else is gaining popularity) , he said EXO.
so 2days ago , ShinHye was as EXO concert??? *delulu mode on* did they discussed abt (who's hot who's not) privately? Or Minho too attended the concert and was among the audience in disguise?  :D:D
edit : my bad she attended TVQX concert :P 

Guest Fannie J

Never get bored when watching those scenes :x i love their expression so muchh,  so real :x their expression showed that they not in acting mode as KT &ES couple, they show their truly chemistry :-* :-* :-*
large.gif
minshin+moment+(2).gifminshin+moment+%25281%2529.gif
large.gif

Morning everyone :D

Archived