[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pattituazon

Hello everyone! *waves both hands* What's happening here? So quiet. Haha. :)) Wait til Dec 31, this forum is going to blow up. LOL

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/11/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Sorry it took so long! Finally wrote about the kiss. I don't know if I did it justice though. HAHA. Anyway, I hope you like it! Thanks for reading. :)

hellooooo guys !!!I'm so excited today, and I don't know why... ! maybe because the SBS drama awards is in 3 days, and I'm hopping (probably more than I should ) for some MinShin moment... like a kiss when they get the best couple award and a declaration of marriage... is that too much ?I haven't been in here since 3 days and I already missed 35 pages, wow ! there are more and more MinShipers, and that's so cool ! welcome to everyone, may the shipper God bless your little and fragile souls (that will probably suffer because we didn't get ANYTHING from MinShin since the end of the Heirs... all who get traumatized from the special episode know what I'm talking about...  T_T *crying because still not over it*).

pattituazon said: Hello everyone! *waves both hands* What's happening here? So quiet. Haha. :)) Wait til Dec 31, this forum is going to blow up. LOL

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/11/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Sorry it took so long! Finally wrote about the kiss. I don't know if I did it justice though. HAHA. Anyway, I hope you like it! Thanks for reading. :)

Guest myungso

someday when Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Agency (StarhausM and S.A.L.T) confirm about their relationship to media,
our face (MinShin Shipper) just like this :

minshinnnn_zps81e9ac9d.jpgminshinnnn_zps81e9ac9d.jpg

This is coincidence or WHAT ? o_O  =)) tumblr_my03tcJwxg1s8m1l7o4_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_my03tcJwxg1s8m1l7o3_r1_500.jpg

Were they even talking about their outfits for the press conf? Omo, when they were start actually det @yoyoo? hahaha *cough cough

Guest sUn Fl0w3r

i've been in this forum for ages. sorry for making appearance this late. But i just wanna tell you guys that you're truly AMAZING, HILARIOUS, FUNNY and espeacially your welcoming to the newbie, and now i'm here, say hello to you guys, to tell how much i love this forum and our couple Minshin.

it's embarrassed to say that i can spend 24h a day to watch our couple moments, to see them smile, shy and shine together. you know fan girls are always giggling when we see them happy on screen. so do I.

there's a tons of thing to talk about minshin. i watched their hanban interview and replay it thousand times. it's just too sweet to take. let me show you the way they look at each other. OMG when i first saw it, there's only one thing on my mind '' only lovers have that warming, careful looks '', in another way, normal people would NEVER ever have that beautiful looks, we can see these sparkling pancha pancha in there eyes =]]]].

Here we go. it's just 5s and i captured it. enjoyyyyy
it's clearly to see Minho's blushing face, his cheek also. they seem look alike, don't they
58389805.2.jpg
58389807.4.jpg
58389808.snapshot20131228232608.jpg

LMH & PSH hot kiss scene(original story)

they first met each other in a park and minho felt a strong feeling towards her! but actually shinhye had a bad childhood memory beacause....

sh2.jpg

minho who couldent stand this beauty attacked her immediately to kiss her playfully:

ms.jpg
years later they saw each other again and he tried his chance one more time but shinhye didnt let him! (poor minho)

lmh.jpg

minho made a plan! he told himself who wants to wear the crown should stand the weight so he made a tough decision and invite shinhye to his house!

heirs1-00581.jpg

they spent some time together shinhye had a really good time! then he asked her to show her something and brought her in a closet!

buxsef.jpg

he told himself i wont miss this chance! and in a quick movement kissed her! shinhye was so afraid but couldent do anything when he saw a hot guy like him infront of her face!

ooo.jpg?w=290&h=290&crop=1

shinhye went home and she was so happy and couldent stop thinking about their kiss!

wpid-1383103281-691.jpeg

minho was even happier because he finally did what he wanted to do in years so badly!

Img0402_20131211090155_7_zpsfbb086c0.jpg

minho had enough courage to tell the world about their story and realationship but our darling shinhye was a little shy about this!

1473065_413576285412055_431049066_n.jpg

but the truth was they were so happy together!

guys i hope you enjoyed this story :D i was bored so i decided to share sth fun with you :D im going to sleep so have a good night MINSHIN SHIPPERS!

:\">

Guest branwen

Oh my God, every time I log in, there are more people lurking and delurking in this thread. Now that I think about it, I guess it's not only the OTPs who are bringing all us people together but the active members of this thread. You guys are so funny :D and active :)]  and hilarious 8-}  and ridiculous =)) and cute ;)) and introspective :-? and so detective-like  B-) and so so nice ;;) and diplomatic  :)>- at the same time that I guess more people are drawn to this thread. I can't even help back reading even if I know that there's not much news about Mnshin. I just do it now because it's so fun. I love you guys. :x

branwen

said: Oh my God, every time I log in, there are more people lurking and delurking in this thread. Now that I think about it, I guess it's not only the OTPs who are bringing all us people together but the active members of this thread. You guys are so funny

:D

and active

:)

]  and hilarious 8-}  and ridiculous =)) and cute

;)

) and introspective :-? and so detective-like  B-) and so so nice ;

;)

and diplomatic 

:)

>- at the same time that I guess more people are drawn to this thread. I can't even help back reading even if I know that there's not much news about Mnshin. I just do it now because it's so fun. I love you guys. :x

Guest cloudwind

Hi, i am a newbie in this thread, so glad finally find many friends with the same interest... you guys're really enlighten my life. keep fighting minshin shippers..

Archived