[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tin Nguyen said: Sulli Minho said: Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's characters in Heirs are driving me crazy! I always think what will happen to them. What will she do after the kiss? What will he do after she confess? Oh yes the story seems to be the usual one but the characters makes it very unique from other dramas. 

Miss Bouakham said:

Tin Nguyen said: Sulli Minho said: Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's characters in Heirs are driving me crazy! I always think what will happen to them. What will she do after the kiss? What will he do after she confess? Oh yes the story seems to be the usual one but the characters makes it very unique from other dramas. 

Guest Enonane1 .

Tin Nguyen said: Spoiler warning - read at your own risk
At the end of gossip girl, after all the endless cycles of break ups, getting with other ppl, getting back together, breaking up... Dan and Serena end up together =)
I'm rooting for KT and ES too. I think YD's fate is meant to be a friend for life to KT and ES. YD will meet his awesome other half later on in his life.
Yes I agree that LMH and PSH are suited to play a more matured teens. Waiting for the rest of the series to unfold to see if LMH and PSH can act out the passionate part, but I have a feeling that won't happen unless there's a time skip in the last couple of episodes.

@ravairie.. Thanks for those BTS! Always love seeing the ones in LA. It has a different feel.

Are they teasing us by releasing BTS of ES wearing a night gown and Tan having dinner?!

Tan to Eunsang: As if we live together...

Shipper's heart - Minho to Shinhye: As if we fall in love for real?...:-!

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's characters in Heirs are driving me crazy! I always think what will happen to them. What will she do after the kiss? What will he do after she confess? Oh yes the story seems to be the usual one but the characters makes it very unique from other dramas.

No one confessed like Kim Tan did, simple question like "Perhaps, I like you?", "Perhaps, I miss you?" "Where are you?" "Who are you with?" "When are you going?" "Can you not go?" "Don't go." "Stay with me." "I miss you." can make someone crazy. Those are some questions that I can tell to my friends and family so casually yet he made it so romantic and heart fluttering! 8->

BTS pics of LMH and PSH reminds me of the bts pics of Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi from Bu Bu Jing Xin / Scarlet Heart.
Two years post BBJX Nicky and LSS announced they're dating =)
In one of the interviews PSH said that since she's past 23yrs, she'll like to get married to a kind man before she's 30 years. LMH's eyes dilated and were all shiny after he heard PSH say that (check out the pic in Heirs forum).
They're both young and there's no need to rush to be officially together. But I wouldn't be surprised to see pics of LMH and PSH meeting together on days off when LMH is in the army.
If Heirs taught its viewers anything... don't be disheartened by the number of pages because 'Love is the moment... Love is feeling.' Even OSTs of all kdramas in the past - there's no song lyrics that say love equals the number of pages on a shipping thread =)

Enonane1 . said: Even though I am in US I have never watched Gossip Girl so have been wondering if it would help if I watched it now?I have said it before and will say it again - LMH and PSH are the only ones that could have acted the roles of KT and ES simply because there are no other actor or actress that speak with their eyes like these 2 can.....and this story wouldn't be half as poignant and heart wrenching if we didn't have all the eye conversation going on.....these 2 don't need to do a lot of talking because their body language and eye conversation says and shows every emotion so plainly.....I am so enjoying watching these 2 and am enjoying how well they have slipped into the roles of ES and KT....I know they work hard to give us their best of the characters and I know they have succeeded when it seems as if the characters are real and there are no actor/actress involved!

Archived