[Drama 2013/2014] King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang 제왕의 딸, 수백향

pangia

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang - Ep.13: http://yume.vn/tomhhoang/article/king-s-daughter-soo-baek-hyang-ep-13.35E0373C.html

• [*]1.jpg[*]2.jpg[*]3.jpg[*]4.jpg[*]5.jpg[*]6.jpg

Guest thanhdda10

Was ep 14 aired on Friday? I haven't seen the download link anywhere yet
Solhee is a b.i.t.c.h by nature, her sister saved her and yet she lied like nothing has happened. I am not surprise if she is going to give her sister a hard time now and onward.  she understands her sister's soft heart very well. Would she fall for the crown Prince late on??? If she did then it would be a biggest predicament since she was trying to steal the princess's identity and be the princess herself. It would be so difficult for her to show and prove her love for her supposedly "brother" to him and to other people.  I guess she would team up with Prince Jinmu...but then if that is the case then it will be tough too, as the king will so against it as to his understanding she is Jinmu's real sister after all. Only has herself to blame trying to covet something that isn't herr in the first place.
I can't wait to see what the writer has up his sleeves. It's so excited for me just to speculate what is coming next. 
I guess Solhee's dad seems to know his daughter's bitchiness very well.....at least better than her mom...which is weird since the mother is usually more perceptive than the dad. 

@thanhdda10
because of the baseball playoffs, our drama was off the air for 2 days (Monday and Wednesday), so last week only episodes 11, 12 and 13 aired.  ep 14 will air tomorrow (Oct 20)
looking forward to when the 4 younger cast begin to interact.  I am getting tired of Muryeong... he keeps brooding over Chae Hwa... if he was going to spend the rest of his life brooding over her, he shouldn't have been such a J E R K towards her when she begged for her father's life...   :D
i think because Chae Hwa loves Seolnan more, that is why she is not that perceptive about Seolhee's true personality.

Guest haodinh thi

[News] King’s Family Episode 16 Review: Jo Sung Ha & Kim Hee Jung Finally Reunite

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-kings-family-episode-16-review-jo.html

[News] King’s Family Episode 16 Review: Lee Tae Ran Begs Kim Yoon Kyung to Let Go of Oh Man Suk

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-kings-family-episode-16-review-lee_21.html

[News] King’s Family Episode 16 Review: Han Joo Wan & Lee Yoon Ji are Back Together

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-kings-family-episode-16-review-han.html

[News] King’s Family Episode 16 Review: Lee Tae Ran Finds Out about Oh Man Suk’s Affair

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-kings-family-episode-16-review-lee.html

1383975_310794439060094_1844035504_n.jpg

'수백향' 전태수, 이재룡 암살 계획 실패 '조현재, 행차 방향 틀어'
TV리포트=김문정 기자] 이재룡 암살 계획이 수포로 돌아갔다.

21일 방송된 MBC ‘제왕의 딸 수백향’(황진영 극본, 이상엽 연출)에서는 명농(조현재 분)이 무령대왕(이재룡 분)의 안전을 위해 행차의 방향을 트는 장면이 그려졌다.

진무(전태수 분)는 무령대왕이 저잣거리에 들어설 때 혼란한 틈을 타 그를 암살하려 했지만 명농은 직감적으로 왕이 위험하다는 걸 깨달았고 행차의 방향을 백매순의 세공장으로 변경했다.

이에 진무는 암살 계획을 접었고 명농이 방향을 틀었다 지시한 사실을 알고 분통 터져 했다.

한편, 내숙(정성모 분)은 세공장에서 구천(윤태영 분)의 모습을 보고 경악했고 뒤를 밟아 그가 채화(명세빈 분)와 가정을 이뤘다는 사실을 알았다. 이어 무령왕에게 자신이 백제의 미래를 위해 채화가 죽었다 거짓을 고했다며 이실직고해 눈길을 끌었다.

사진= '제왕의 딸 수백향' 화면 캡처

The article just says that in episode 14 of King's Daughter which aired on Oct. 21, Myeong Nong (Jo Hyun Jae) foils Jinmu's (Jeon Tae Su) assassination plan against King Muryeong (Lee Jae Ryong) by changing their route.  This enrages Jinmu.  Meanwhile, Nae Suk catches a glimpse of Gucheon (Yoon Tae Young), and realizes that he has found where Chae Hwa has lived in the intervening years. 

Now the king knows...and wants to meet Chae Hwa???But Chae Hwa has a familly...I wonder if she will leave Gucheon for King Muryeong...it seems she never could forget him....Now Nae Suk thinks about  King's Daughter,that she is a princess??? Ironically she loves her adoptive father so very much...

text preview for episodes 16, 17, 18

특별기획[제왕의 딸, 수백향]16회
방송일자 : 2013년 10월 23일 20시 55분 ~ 21시 30분
설난(서현진)은 채화(명세빈)와 설희(서우)를 데리고 집을 빠져나간다. 명농(조현재)은 무령대왕(이재룡)이 채화를 찾는다는 사실을 알고, 직접 채화를 찾아 나선다.

한편, 의원을 찾으러 마을로 내려가던 설난과, 설난을 뒤따라가던 설희는 각각 누군가와 마주치는데….

특별기획[제왕의 딸, 수백향]17회
방송일자 : 2013년 10월 24일 20시 55분 ~ 21시 30분
채화(명세빈)는 설난(서현진)에게 말을 하려하지만 입을 움직일 수 없고, 정신은 점점 흐려진다. 명농(조현재)과 내숙(정성모)은 채화의 집이 잿더미로 변한 사실을 알고 경악한다. 

한편, 설난은 부모를 죽인 자들을 떠올리며 이를 갈고, 설희(설희)는 처음 보는 설난의 살기어린 모습에 당황하는데….

특별기획[제왕의 딸, 수백향]18회
방송일자 : 2013년 10월 25일 20시 55분 ~ 21시 30분
설난(서현진)과 설희(서우)는 주막에서 일손을 도우며 연명한다. 설난은 설희를 곱게 키워주겠노라 다짐한다. 주막을 찾아온 한 남자가 설난을 유심히 본다. 

한편, 설난이 비문을 찾으러 가는길에 설희가 따라나서는데….

rough English translation

episode 16
Seolnan, Chae Hwa and Seolhee escape from their home. Myeong Nong finds out that King Muryeong is looking for Chae Hwa, so he personally went to look for Chae Hwa.

Meanwhile, Seolnan will go to the village to look for a doctor. Seolhee will follow Seolnan. Who will each of them encounter?

Episode 17
Chae Hwa tries to talk to Seolnan but cannot speak anymore, mind increasingly goes blurred. Myeong Nong and Nae Suk are shocked to find Chae Hwa's house in ashes. 
Seolnan is mad with anger as she remembers those who killed their parents (so Gucheon is dead also?).  Seolhee panics to see Seolnan be so angry for the first time in her life. 

Episode 18
Seolnan and Seolhee work at an inn to earn a living.  Then a man goes to the inn and looks closely at Seolnan.

sorry cannot translate the last sentence.

Archived