[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to see all but the last few mins as my router died and my internet dropped. I got up to when JH and YS came outside and he heard his mother talking.. I saw the raw video.. It is about time that JH finally heard the truth of certain matters instead of going on one half of the story. It is about time with this information to start questioning everything his mother and SH have said. I agree with Triton I see JH going crazy and possibly making a big sacrifice for YS as well.

2. SH overheard YS’s cousin asking YS if KCJ still had the real USB. (I think YS purposely let SH heard it. It is call killing by borrowing another person’s hand.) YS said she heard KCJ phone conversation with another person.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 If indeed this is the move that Ys is doing I have yo give it to her nice one on her part let Sh hang her and dad by herself.                                                                                                                                            
  4. YS came into the police station to see Detective Pak, giving him the USB and saying it is evidence.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I thought Kcj had the real Usb.?   

Jh came home dunker then cougar brown Mom wanted to talk to make her excuse why she did it he yell at her and went up stairs not even talking to her next morning he wouldn't even eat breakfast with them 
That cat fight was awesome Aunt tore that azz up in the parking garage Jh mom better thinks twice if she wants to mess with Ys. lol 
Sh and Kcj has set they self up right into Ys trap they other side kick tape Sh and Kcj whole conversation and Ys took it the police.  I don't know how will she get out of this mess. I still look for her father to try and take the rap for her, Also I think she might kidnap Ys baby when she feels she has no way out. 

That Jh's mother got a lot of damn nerve, Who in the hell is she to tell Ts that she sow discord between her and her son. She don't even think that she's done the same thing. Ys should put the whole matter in the paper and let it blow up in all there faces.  

Guest colleenfh

@gene71632 wrote these lines in the recap (Thank you for the recaps)
SH asked if YS must do this. SH said the matter happened a long time ago and let YS let it go.

and

JH’s mother told SH that YS had really become ruthless and is really a vicious person. She asked SH how YS can cause such a trouble.

Does anyone else think that they have a lot of nerve condemning YS for wanting the right people to pay for their crimes?  SH thinks YS should "let it go", just out of curiosity how do you let go when you were falsely accused of killing your mother?  How do you let it go when you have to look at the person who killed your mother everyday?  Seriously, does SH really not understand that she killed a person, that person being YS's mother, there is no way she would let this go. 

JH's mother calls YS ruthless and vicious, I guess she would know about those qualities as she has embodied them against the Chairman for a very long time to the point of imparting them to JH.  The result being that JH commits white collar crimes and bodily harm through inaction to gain the company.  Then she audaciously asks how YS can cause such trouble. 

Do these people not have the ability to see themselves clearly?  Can they not recognize that they have done much worse things than YS?  They are living in a special kind of delusional state where they cannot see that they have committed real crimes to get what they want.  YS has not committed any real crimes and yet they condemn her actions in trying to find justice for herself and her family.   

colleenfh said: @gene71632 wrote these lines in the recap (Thank you for the recaps)
SH asked if YS must do this. SH said the matter happened a long time ago and let YS let it go.

and

JH’s mother told SH that YS had really become ruthless and is really a vicious person. She asked SH how YS can cause such a trouble.

Does anyone else think that they have a lot of nerve condemning YS for wanting the right people to pay for their crimes?  SH thinks YS should "let it go", just out of curiosity how do you let go when you were falsely accused of killing your mother?  How do you let it go when you have to look at the person who killed your mother everyday?  Seriously, does SH really not understand that she killed a person, that person being YS's mother, there is no way she would let this go. 

JH's mother calls YS ruthless and vicious, I guess she would know about those qualities as she has embodied them against the Chairman for a very long time to the point of imparting them to JH.  The result being that JH commits white collar crimes and bodily harm through inaction to gain the company.  Then she audaciously asks how YS can cause such trouble. 

Do these people not have the ability to see themselves clearly?  Can they not recognize that they have done much worse things than YS?  They are living in a special kind of delusional state where they cannot see that they have committed real crimes to get what they want.  YS has not committed any real crimes and yet they condemn her actions in trying to find justice for herself and her family.   

We still have a ways to go with the bad people.....ughhhhhh 130 eps and we are only going into episode 104.

I did like partly that the Chairman was up and about. I hated that JH found out. He looked stunned. I wonder what he will try now?

I wonder what pictures did YS show him in the next episode? The ones of SH and KCJ?

10 more ep oh no! I hope at least they bring a woman for SY's brother too.

preview:
1 scene: JW tell JH that he end his family leave the house but JH replied JW is right but who leave is not hime rather JW because that house is now his house.

2 scene: SY ask JH that she still dont know who is that man. SY continue that he is the one who destroy her life. KCJ.

I have my 2 cents JH will capture KCJ and bring out the truth from him.

dexter8010 said: 10 more ep oh no! I hope at least they bring a woman for SY's brother too.

preview:
1 scene: JW tell JH that he end his family leave the house but JH replied JW is right but who leave is not hime rather JW because that house is now his house.

2 scene: SY ask JH that she still dont know who is that man. SY continue that he is the one who destroy her life. KCJ.

I have my 2 cents JH will capture KCJ and bring out the truth from him.

Guest atomickitty

@dexter8010, Please let it be so. It's about time that JH finds out what SH has done. Imagine if he's the one to finally get that USB to the cops instead of YS and her crew. If that happens, I will forgive him for half the things he's done. Just half.

I really wish they had made this 110 episodes instead of 120. I think everything that needs to be tied up can be done in 7 more episodes. I don't know what they're going to do with 17 episodes. I guess they're going to keep playing tennis with that USB but like everyone else, I'm so sick of that damned USB. Wish I never heard of it. It's the magic appearing disappearing steal then steal it back again USB. That bus depot locker must be like YOU AGAIN! WHY ARE YOU BACK HERE! SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH THE POLICE!

Today was a decent episode. We got to see SH and her father squirm a bit. I'm so sick of them. I think SH father might just die because of all the stress and worry he goes through thinking of what SH has done. He should know the cure is simple.. TELL THE TRUTH. It will save you and her.

The New OST

Hold My Hand OST Part 4

Information

200px-Hold_My_Hand_OST_Part_4.jpg
  • Title: 내 손을 잡아 OST Part 4 / Hold My Hand OST Part 4
  • Artist: Kim Yong Jin of Bohemian (김용진 of 보헤미안)
  • Language: Korean
  • Release Date: 2014-Feb-14
  • Number of Tracks: 2
  • Publisher: Ogam Entertainment (오감엔터테인먼트)
  • Agency: Deohagi Media (더하기미디어)
Track Listing
No. Song Title Artist
1. Waiting For You (기다린다) Kim Yong Jin of Bohemian (김용진 of 보헤미안)
2. Waiting For You (기다린다) (Inst.) Kim Yong Jin of Bohemian (김용진 of 보헤미안)

Hold My Hand OST Part 5

Information

200px-Hold_My_Hand_OST_Part_5.jpg
  • Title: 내 손을 잡아 OST Part 5 / Hold My Hand OST Part 5
  • Artist: Sung Bin (성빈)
  • Language: Korean
  • Release Date: 2014-Feb-21
  • Number of Tracks: 2
  • Publisher: Ogam Entertainment (오감엔터테인먼트)
  • Agency: Deohagi Media (더하기미디어)
Track Listing
No. Song Title Artist
1. Heartbreaking Day (가슴 아픈 날) Sung Bin (성빈)
2. Heartbreaking Day (가슴 아픈 날) (Inst.) Sung Bin (성빈)

Archived