Jung Joon Young(정준영)

raasyndrome

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theblackholeparade

justlikehoney said: @theblackholeparade I did! What was the difference between this post and your previous post? o.o

He is gaining weight, thank god. I hope one day we'll get to see the lean muscles he previously had :P

Oh and you know JJY's dog, Jyana?

Some fans were joking that
JY + Nana = Jyana
and said how JY is so pitiful because he is still longing for her or something in a joking manner
Hahahaha
They're damn imaginative LOL

Guest justlikehoney

@theblackholeparade

The one posted on his blog :P
Here it is http:// blogattach.naver.net/f96ce5504c7273c3e20e6d5e6082fa8125728ac7/20140325_199_blogfile/poketchu_1395734491566_3srm2X_mp3/%B9%DF%B6%F3%B5%E5_%C5%D7%BD%BA%C6%AE_-_Output_-_Stereo_Out.mp3?type=attachment

All of his exes are pretty :P
He has good tastes lol...
Not only his girlfriends ... his friends are all good-looking too >.>

Omg will some yaoi plot happen on JJY? Maybe some guy will try to seduce him by doing what Jong Min did ... and JJY will be aroused ... and start to question his own sexual orientation ...
LOL sorry for being such a pervert haha

Guest theblackholeparade

@justlikehoney wahahahahaha, OMO! I can't imagine him questioning his own sexual orientation! he seems so sure of himself, that he is a man whahahaha
are you his mother? his talent manager? or perhaps, one of his ex gf? LOLHod did you know about this? can you give me the link, please esp with his past with Nana. I'm so curious about this one since Orange Caramel had their CB kkk You know what, I just want to slap my own face! LOL, I am such a "massochistic lion" LOL, I am always curious with his past GF wahahaha (I only know about Yoon Ara and the Indonesian girl kkk )

Guest justlikehoney

@theblackholeparade
Did you remove the space after the "http://" ?

Maybe he wouldn't even give a crap if he's attracted to males haha XD
I'm just a brainless fan of his LOL
Nana is his Indonesian girlfriend lolololol

Guest theblackholeparade

@justlikehoney hahahaha toinks, I just copied pasted the link LOL
you do have a point, Bromance wit Roy Kim, CTJ, Ahn Jae Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun etc wahahahahahha <3
WTFFFFFFFFF O__O I am so embarrassed, I thought it was After School's Nana wahahahahaha *head banging* 
I suddenly don't want to call his puppy as Jyana wahahahahha :P
off topic:I just wanna ask if do you read some of the comments on the latest meday post of Yoomi? Do fans sending hate post again? :(

Guest justlikehoney

@theblackholeparade No problem :x
Right?? Sometimes I see the way he interacts with his male friends and I get weird thoughts XD
The way he looks at AJH sometimes .... and some gay-looking Ulzzang period photos ... and the way he let some ahjusshi hug him from the back ...>_<

OMO LOL?? You thought it was After School's Nana? Hahaha nooooooo 
Nana has her eyes on AJH XD
8c310d32jw1eemgdb53g2j20fa0kcjvy.jpg
No wonder you were talking about Orange Caramel suddenly ... I was all "??"
But yeah, the Nana in OC is indeed a gorgeous creature :P

Hahah lol> Why do you dislike that name suddenly?

Oh yeah. I did read some of the comments that day ... It's nothing new

Guest theblackholeparade

@justlikehoney
Wahahahhaha, let's just wait and see if he will exposed his true sexuality in the future LOLOL
Yes, I really thought that it was her *facepalm* ( I don't know that his ex-gf name is Nana, I only know that she is an Indonesian kkk) 
OMO, Nana's stare on AJH (she was mesmerized by him! LOL)
cause the name really sounds like a combination of his and his ex-gf's name wahahahahhaa :P

Guest justlikehoney

@theblackholeparade
Well, now you know :P
Hahaha... must be embarrassing for Nana to see her love-struck face on news sites hahahaha

LOL why? That's just their theory ...
You can come up with your own ..
Mine is: JJY sekretly has the feels for Kim Jun Ho but he's unattainable so JJY displaced his forbidden love for KJH onto Jyana XD

Guest theblackholeparade

@justlikehoney
wahahahaha I like your theory hahaha Jana, Jana! 
Joon Young and Jun Ho= I will go down with this ship LOL, this couple is surely R19! there will be a lot of strip tease moments LOL =))
Girl, I am so groggy already! Guri Night... we used this forum as if it is our chat box LOL 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlKsH0fN9970Zm78IFnMV

Guest justlikehoney

@theblackholeparade

LOL yeah KJH made me laugh a lot when he stripped out of no where multiple times - even in a historical palace XD
And the way he gyrates his hips ......HAHAHAHAHA....

Ok night night ^^  Lul it's not like there's much people here ...Besides, we are still talking about Joon Young :P

Guest justlikehoney

JJY was spotted filming WGM today @ Han River

Google Translation
We Got Married Han shot came out to exercise real jeongjunyoung'm really small, he's handsome face ... Better than TV. Why is not tickets by the way, now. Rakseo passion. Homepage is not coming posts I saw quite come up tickets I heard It Well

Edit2:
DC:
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
(Filmed it in a cafe or something)

Guest theblackholeparade

@justlikehoney I still can't open the link huhuhu, I did erase the space but my access was denied again :( Is this song already uploaded in youtube?  

Archived