sugarplum892

"I'll save my own man"l_p0027713987.jpg

Details:Title: 非常幸运 / Fēicháng xìngyùn
English title: My Lucky Star
Genre: Comedy, RomanceDirector: Dennie Gordon Producer: Zhang Ziyi
Open in Theaters: September 17, 2013

Cast:Leehom Wang (王力宏)
Zhang Ziyi (章子怡)
Yao Chen (姚晨)Ruby Lin (林心如)Ada Choi (蔡少芬)Liu Ye (刘桦)Wang Baoqiang (王宝强)

Synopsis:Sophie is back and this time she’s going cosmo. From her stomping grounds in Beijing to tropical high-tech Singapore to the outback fishing villages of Hong Kong to a stunning gondola finale in the mazes of Venetian Macao’s canals, “My Lucky Star” is raising the bar on love and adventure in this new extravagant comedy. Going nowhere in love and stuck in life as a lowly travel agent, Sophie finds escape in her own comic book creations. Winning the office contest for a prize trip to Singapore suddenly turns her life upside in the best way possible, as she meets there the man of her dreams: David, the handsome super-spy from her own comics. Their dalliance takes place at the spectacular Marina Bay Sands SkyPark infinity pool, amid their search for the billion-dollar jewel, the “Lucky Star Diamond,” a gem capable of destroying the world, one country at a time.
Trailer:

Watched this and loved it! Sophie's Revenge with SJS, Peter Ho and Fan BingBing was pretty good. I kinda expected this to be linked and was trying to work out if this was meant to be a prequel as it didn't make sense to be a sequel, but was happy that it was just a separate storyline on its own.

Guest jollibee

i watched Sophie's Revenge and i kind of liked it.it was nice to see ZZY in a not so serious role.i really enjoyed the first movie so I'm looking forward to this one.

Archived