Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this good news. Kang Haneul will have the role of Jung Yeol, a lawyer coming from a poor family who has nothing to lose, while Jung Somin plays the role of a producer from a rich family who is

extremely easy-going. No further details of the film have been confirmed.  

Your welcome @willenette, yeah it sounds cool.

*** I watched "The Pirates". Seriously, silliness and action in abundance if that's what lights your fire.The plot was silly rather than funny. I have a lot of problems with this movie.Truly speaking, I'm just sick of treasure movies as they all are same. But, since this is KHN & KSW’s starring, I watched this movie for both of them. The genre is not my cup of tea. Not recommended, but not dismissed either. The story is so messy. You could tell they threw a lot of money into making this film and had decent talent, but in the end it fell flat.The editing was a mess, bit characters randomly show up, no connection between scenes, enemy backstory that you couldn't tell was past or present and would cut in abruptly.  :ohboy2:

• 2 weeks later...

KBS upcoming drama 'Curtain Call' released the first stills of Kang Ha-neul transformed into Yoo Jae-heon, an unknown theatrical actor who has to do his best for his elderly grandmother. Yoo Jae-heon is a self-reliant person who has a positive and optimistic personality in everything, and builds solid skills by doing whatever he wants to grow into an actor who can play various roles. 

The production company Victory Contents said, "From the first filming, Kang Ha-neul showed a completely immersed professional appearance to Yoo Jae-heon with a passionate acting passion. It's amazing how freely he expresses his character as he shoots," he said. "It's good to look forward to seeing Kang Ha-neul's new charms in acting transformation and 'Curtain Call' throughout the work." revealed.  'Curtain Call' will be broadcast in October after 'The Law Cafe’

0005017261_001_20220915090401023.jpg?type=w430

SOURCE

Kang Ha Neul Exudes Positive Vibes As An Optimistic Theater Actor In Upcoming KBS Drama

Kang Ha Neul Exudes Positive Vibes As An Optimistic Theater Actor In Upcoming KBS Drama

Sep 16, 2022
by L. Kim

KBS is gearing up for the premiere of “Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” (literal title)!

“Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” is about an elderly woman from North Korea who doesn’t have much time left to live and a theatre actor who acts as her grandson in order to fulfill her final wish.

Kang Ha Neul will be playing Yoo Jae Heon, an optimistic character overflowing with self-love and self-esteem despite having grown up in difficult conditions. With his life motto being, “Do what you want to do,” Yoo Jae Heon lives as an unknown theatre actor from a local theatre company. He receives an unexpected request out of the blue from an elderly gentleman to act as someone’s grandson and experiences a big turning point in his life.

In the newly released stills, Kang Ha Neul perfectly transforms into Yoo Jae Heon, a theatrical actor with unparalleled charms. Although he has a simple appearance, his deep eyes foretell he’s not a simple character. Yoo Jae Heon exudes both charismatic and cute sides, and his good looks is just another bonus reason for fans to watch the drama.

Kang-Ha-Neul-3.jpgKang-Ha-Neul-1.jpg

Spoiler

Kang-Ha-Neul-2.jpg

Production company Victory Contents praised the actor, saying, “Kang Ha Neul showed a professional appearance by perfectly immersing in to Yoo Jae Heon with his passionate acting from the first shoot. As filming continues, he freely expresses his character, catching [the staff] by surprise. Kang Ha Neul’s acting transformation with his new charms and the diverse attractions of ‘Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet’ will be filled throughout the drama, so you can look forward to it.”

“Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” will air in October following the conclusion of “The Law Cafe.”

SOOMPI

On 9/16/2022 at 12:55 PM, bearcreek said:

Sep 16, 2022
by L. Kim

KBS is gearing up for the premiere of “Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” (literal title)!

“Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” is about an elderly woman from North Korea who doesn’t have much time left to live and a theatre actor who acts as her grandson in order to fulfill her final wish.

Kang Ha Neul will be playing Yoo Jae Heon, an optimistic character overflowing with self-love and self-esteem despite having grown up in difficult conditions. With his life motto being, “Do what you want to do,” Yoo Jae Heon lives as an unknown theatre actor from a local theatre company. He receives an unexpected request out of the blue from an elderly gentleman to act as someone’s grandson and experiences a big turning point in his life.

In the newly released stills, Kang Ha Neul perfectly transforms into Yoo Jae Heon, a theatrical actor with unparalleled charms. Although he has a simple appearance, his deep eyes foretell he’s not a simple character. Yoo Jae Heon exudes both charismatic and cute sides, and his good looks is just another bonus reason for fans to watch the drama.

Reveal hidden contents

Kang-Ha-Neul-2.jpg

Production company Victory Contents praised the actor, saying, “Kang Ha Neul showed a professional appearance by perfectly immersing in to Yoo Jae Heon with his passionate acting from the first shoot. As filming continues, he freely expresses his character, catching [the staff] by surprise. Kang Ha Neul’s acting transformation with his new charms and the diverse attractions of ‘Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet’ will be filled throughout the drama, so you can look forward to it.”

“Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” will air in October following the conclusion of “The Law Cafe.”

SOOMPI

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. His female partner here is Ha Ji Won who's returning to the small screen. She will take on the role of Park Se Yeon, the general manager of Hotel Nakwon and the youngest daughter of the family who owns it.   :Megathanks:I like her.   She's back & it's quite a while.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003587760

• Love 1

*** I'm super excited for this pairing of KHN and Ha Ji Won and I hope this drama will do well rating-wise. Their 1st OTP stills are out and they look so good together. I can't wait! She's older than him and I hope there's romantic vibes between them. It sounds like an old typical K-drama.   :coolshades:

• Love 1

*** After the conclusion of his drama "Insider," I'm glad that Kang Ha Neul jumps for another promising work,  "Death's Game."  This drama is adapted from the popular webtoon of the same name, deals with the story of a man who turns over a new leaf with death. Kang Ha Neul was cast as a man who's in a crossroad of life after reincarnation.   :kaching1:

kang-ha-neul.jpg?w=600?w=650

• Love 1

*** Steve Sanghyun Noh will appear as a hidden card in "Curtain Call".  He will turn into the role of Ri Moon-seong, a mysterious character in the drama. He appears as a key player" that gives viewers various tensions and twists, so please look forward to it. "Curtain Call" is a work that will air in October about people who are involved in the biggest scam on earth by a man who received an unprecedented mission to fulfill his dying grandmother's wish.  :kaching3:

Kang Haneul <Curtain Call> new still

0004708151_001_20220929083404100.jpg?typ

On why Kang Ha-neul takes on the role of actor Yoo Jae-Hun in 'Curtain Call' to break the 'life'. 

“Kang Ha-neul selected 'novelty', 'another universe', and 'the greatest strength' as character keywords to explain the character Yoo Jae-heon. First, he expressed his infinite affection for the character, saying, “The situation where I have to act for someone is a novel setting. 

He continued, “A person who easily decides on ‘I can just play that person’, then realizes how different the universe must be to live someone else’s life instead, and shows how he grows into a slightly better person.” “Acting for someone But in the end, it's going to be a fun portrayal of him realizing that it's for himself, so please look forward to it." 

Regarding the reason why he was able to catch the viewers' attention in each work, he showed a humble attitude, saying, "The best advantage is that there is no big attraction" and "Thanks to these advantages, viewers can see it comfortably. I am filming while thinking about how I can be seen as Yoo Jae-heon rather than Kang Ha-neul.” "The script itself was warm and there were a lot of situations that made me keep reading, so I enjoyed reading it."

Yoo Jae-heon, an unknown theater actor who has to do his best for his elderly grandmother. He is a very positive man who does not lose his self-love and self-confidence even in a poor growth environment, and is a struggling character who works at random and collects money and experience to grow into an actor with a variety of acting spectrums”

SOURCE

*** KHN has discussed why he chose to star in “Curtain Call”! To describe his role as Yoo Jae Heon, Kang Ha Neul chose the keywords “novelty,” “another universe,” and “greatest strength.” He elaborated, “The situation of having to act as a certain character for someone else was a novel setup. If I was also in a situation like this in real life, I think I would’ve felt interested in acting for someone.” He continued, “After casually judging the situation as ‘I just have to act as this person,’ he realizes that living someone else’s life requires you to feel an entirely different universe. He’s a character who shows you growth in becoming a better person. Although he was acting for someone, he eventually realizes that it was for him. This will be drawn out in a fun way so please look forward to it.” On why he chose “Curtain Call,” he shared, “The script in itself was warm. Situations that made me want to keep reading came out nonstop, so I read [the script] enjoyably.”  “Curtain Call” will air next month (October) following the conclusion of “The Law Cafe.”   :Megathanks: Can't wait! 

Kang-Ha-Neul-1-1.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=410&aid=0000896574

• Awesome 1

On 10/4/2022 at 7:36 PM, bearcreek said:

[1st teaser] The lifelong play of 'Kang Ha-neul' beginsㅣ #CurtainCall 10/31 (Mon) 9:50 pm KST KBS 2TV first broadcast

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Finally........the first teaser for “Curtain Call” has been released! The preview shows off the scenes flash between past and present at a quick pace. I hope Viki brings it to us.  :kaching1:

*** Kang Ha Neul will take on the challenge of portraying two different roles in “Curtain Call”! In a recently released teaser, he made a brief appearance in his second role when he was shown desperately running away from something. His new stills highlight the contrasting charm of his dual role. The storyline transcends the 1950s to the 2020s as well as the dramatic transformations. “Curtain Call” will premiere on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Looking forward to this drama.  :heart3:

Kang-Ha-Neul-2.jpg

Kang-Ha-Neul-3.jpg

Kang-Ha-Neul-1.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0003653723

*** Jung Ji So has talked about her upcoming role in “Curtain Call” and also talked about working with KHN. She will be appearing in the drama as Seo Yoon Hee, an unknown actress who belongs to Yoo Jae Heon’s theatre troupe and has a crush on him. She also had only nice things to say about working with him as she explained that she was especially nervous because the first scene that she shot was with him and how grateful she was when Kang Ha Neul greeted her first with a bright smile. She said, “I think I was able to adapt to my role of Seo Yoon Hee quicker because he created a comfortable atmosphere from the first day. I am learning a lot from watching his acting.”  “Curtain Call” is set to air every Monday and Tuesday at 9:50 p.m. KST starting on October 31.   :heart2:   I hope this drama will be a success.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000638307

*** “Curtain Call” has revealed a new poster! The poster features Yoo Jae Heon and Park Se Yeon standing side by side under the blue sky. The two [characters] who met because of Ja Geum Soon develop feelings for each other, but they feel a big emotional gap due to the situation they are in. “Curtain Call” will premiere on October 31 at 9:50

p.m. KST.   :shaq:

curtain-call.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004714278