Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

7 hours ago, riversky said:
8 hours ago, riversky said:

New stills released

Hi riversky, thanks for sharing this. I am so ready & super excited for this bromance.  They're too cute. The trailer looks refreshingly funny, looks fun! The bromance looks hilarious. Who can say no to this epic pairing? I hope the movie will get an international screening. The publicity for this has been beyond adorable. I hope this will have a happy end. Really need to see KHN on my screen soon prior his MS soon. So, bring it on! :tongue:

14 hours ago, riversky said:

Thanks for the video, Go Seung Ji!

Here's another one by Lotte ENt in instagram

I agree, willenette... he will not be able to promote Night of Memories. I think it will be released around December...

Yes, april. I believe these are his buddies in Chung-ang University. I ran into some instagram posts about them having fun in Everland. Will try to find them so I can post them here :D Of course, our Haneuli was wearing a mask :wink:

Lotte Ent also posted this event info for tomorrow, 25 July and also on 2 August

I think these are "live"  events with the boys :)

riversky, ahhh....................so, this might be released on December - thanks for sharing this info. :tongue:

Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul ‘Midnight Runners’ Showcase

96599-527467-696x392.jpg

On 21 July, Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul, the main leads of movie Midnight Runners held a showcase which received loud cheers from the crowd.

96599-527404.jpg

This showcase was held at Jamsil Lotte’s Garden Stage and both main leads have appeared. Midnight Runners talks about two students from the police academy witnessed a kidnapping case. And both of them only relied on books and the youth’ power to investigate the case. What will happen in this youthful and crime theme movie?

During the showcase, both of them played ‘Hit the palm’ game, the bromance moment occurs when Kang Ha Neul lost his balance and lean towards Park Seo Joon.

96599-527398.jpg96599-527396.jpg

Kang Ha Neul said: “This movie was filmed during winter and everyone’s mouth comes out the breath. Hope it will bring a refreshing movie moment.” Park Seo Jeon also said: “We run here and there during the cold weather, and we worked hard to film it. This movie accompanies my moment at 29 to 30 years old. I’m looking forward to the movie.”

Kang Ha Neul will enlist in the military on 11 September.

96599-527400.jpg

And Park Seo Joon has enlisted the military when he’s 21 years old and was discharged in 2010.

Midnight Runners will be premiered on 9 August, looking forward to the movie!

96599-527394.jpg

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2017/07/24/park-seo-joon-and-kang-ha-neul-midnight-runners-showcase/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul today at the media preview of upcoming film 'Midnight Runners', premiere August 9th

source

Hi Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing the pictures. PSJ & KHN are so cute - I hope they will have a long & happy friendship even after the movie wraps-up. :tongue:.

• Like 1

Thanks for the goodies, Go Seung Ji and willenette :)  Hope the press likes the movie.. waiting for good reviews  

Hot-blooded police hopefuls Park Seo-joon and Kang Ha-neul in Midnight Runner

by tipsymocha

midnightrunner-poster1.jpg

Ha, the bromance is strong in this one. Park Seo-joon (Fight My Way) and Kang Haneul’s (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo) upcoming film Midnight Runner, or Youth Cops if you translate the Korean title literally, is set to premiere in theaters in a couple of weeks. This is one of Kang Haneul’s last film projects before he enters military service, and since he had to back out of Bad Guys 2 last minute, I’ll just have to console myself with Midnight Runnerand his other upcoming film Recall the Night.

The action comedy will center around two students at Korean National Police University who get caught up in a kidnapping case when they are the only eyewitnesses to the crime. When the authorities, and their future sunbaes, reach a dead end due to lack of evidence and frustrating bureaucratic obstacles, they decide to embark on their own amateur investigation, which gets them into all sorts of hilarious trouble.

More here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/hot-blooded-police-hopefuls-park-seo-joon-and-kang-ha-neul-in-midnight-runner/

After the media preview today, Lotte Ent posted some positive feedback and 5 star ratings from the press!! :D 

They have also release kakaotalk emoticons.. so cute! 

emoticon.jpg

You just need to add Lotte entertainment (in hangul) as plus fri nd and then u can download these cuties :)

8 hours ago, riversky said:

Full video coverage of today's press preview :)

Hi riversky, thanks for sharing the clip & the pictures. It seems that KHN lost a little weight or is it just me? :tongue:

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Prints, Prints, Prints!

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Solid colours are good and all, but they can get a little boring sometimes. To spice things up, prints are an easy way to make even the simplest of outfits interesting. To keep things classic, go for a black and white (or dark and light) print; to incorporate the summer vibes, go for a colourful, tropical print. There is a print for every occasion. If you’re feeling particularly daring, mix and match some prints!

170724_seoulbeats_kanghaneul.png?resize=

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

***I know in the military soon KHN will be serving in Gangnam as a cop - Please correct me here if I'm wrong.....I heard that Idols will no longer be able to serve as part of the military police units by 2022. The duty police system will be completely abolished by 2023.I wonder why they have to abolish this. I guess because of the current scandal where TOP has been involved in. But, I hope not..... maybe the timing was just bad. It was also the same that happened in military entertainment teams, which were abolished last 2013.  The police units have been undeniably popular among celebrities and current idols serving here are Super Junior’s Siwon, JYJ’s Junsu and TVXQ’s Changmin. :tongue:

Park Seo Joon And Kang Ha Neul Confirmed To Be Appearing In Episode Of “Running Man”

park-seo-joon-kang-ha-neul1.jpg
SHARES14K

On July 26, it was confirmed that “Midnight Runners” co-stars Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul will be appearing on an upcoming episode of SBS’s “Running Man.”

The two actors are currently promoting their new film and have displayed a great deal of chemistry and bromance in recent interviews. In the film, the two spend a lot of time running around as they get wrapped up in a kidnapping case, which is making fans look forward to seeing if they will replicate that same sort of energy in their episode of “Running Man.”

More: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/25/park-seo-joon-kang-ha-neul-confirmed-appearing-episode-running-man/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

***I know in the military soon KHN will be serving in Gangnam as a cop - Please correct me here if I'm wrong.....I heard that Idols will no longer be able to serve as part of the military police units by 2022. The duty police system will be completely abolished by 2023.I wonder why they have to abolish this. I guess because of the current scandal where TOP has been involved in. But, I hope not..... maybe the timing was just bad. It was also the same that happened in military entertainment teams, which were abolished last 2013.  The police units have been undeniably popular among celebrities and current idols serving here are Super Junior’s Siwon, JYJ’s Junsu and TVXQ’s Changmin. :tongue:

Oh, Kang Ha Neul's is going to be assigned in Gangnam? Nice!!! THanks for the good news, willenette! But I think his position is different from the others... 

And yes, TOP is the reason why they are abolishing this:  http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/tops-drug-scandal-expedites-decision-get-rid-idol-police-teams/

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, riversky said:

Oh, Kang Ha Neul's is going to be assigned in Gangnam? Nice!!! THanks for the good news, willenette! But I think his position is different from the others... 

And yes, TOP is the reason why they are abolishing this:  http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/tops-drug-scandal-expedites-decision-get-rid-idol-police-teams/

riversky, oh no..............dear..............I thought all along I read it here that he might be assigned in that place - sorry, I made you confused & ruined your excitement. :(:heart:

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:06 AM, riversky said:
  • I agree, willenette... he will not be able to promote Night of Memories. I think it will be released around December...

Yes, april. I believe these are his buddies in Chung-ang University. I ran into some instagram posts about them having fun in Everland. Will try to find them so I can post them here :D Of course, our Haneuli was wearing a mask :wink:

Hi riversky and willenette,....we wont be seeing him anymore during promos for this film, if that's the case then...

Looking at the photos of the press preview, Haneul's face looks well-rested. I think it's the haircut that makes him slim..

I'm looking forward for the running man episode :), can't wait to see the two of them, what mission will they have this time..

On military police enlistment, I think so too, that Top's drug scandal has something to do why they will not accept idols anymore in the departmentt and the likelihood of it's abolishment.  So many dug scandals are happening among celebrities, all over the world, not only in Korea.

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful, juicy updates.  Thanks  also to Go Seung Ji.  Haneul looks different in this magazine photo shoot.  He seemed like a different  person, maybe it's the hairstyle.  Also, the photographer seemed like she's a fan of Haneul, :D.. .Only with Haneul did she have this photo  :)

10 hours ago, april joy gonzales said:

Hi riversky and willenette,....we wont be seeing him anymore during promos for this film, if that's the case then...

Looking at the photos of the press preview, Haneul's face looks well-rested. I think it's the haircut that makes him slim..

I'm looking forward for the running man episode :), can't wait to see the two of them, what mission will they have this time..

On military police enlistment, I think so too, that Top's drug scandal has something to do why they will not accept idols anymore in the departmentt and the likelihood of it's abolishment.  So many dug scandals are happening among celebrities, all over the world, not only in Korea.

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful, juicy updates.  Thanks  also to Go Seung Ji.  Haneul looks different in this magazine photo shoot.  He seemed like a different  person, maybe it's the hairstyle.  Also, the photographer seemed like she's a fan of Haneul, :D.. .Only with Haneul did she have this photo  :)

Hi april joy gonzales, oh.....you think so? I hope it's just the hair.....I guess KHN had asked PSJ about military life since he had experienced this already. I heard that he fulfilled it when he was 21 years old..... Smart move that he enlisted too early...but, that was his choice, though.  And he was assigned as a policeman, too. I think KHN will do really well in the Police Dept. I heard that the military police department is already waiting for him. :tongue:

And  tehy willl already start stage greetings in Busan on 5-6 August! Why is that? Isnt the movie opening only onthe 9th? My friend said many people are asking that too :( 

Will reply later.. am on my fone now :)

Looks like Kim Moo Yeol, Ha Neul's brother in "Night of Memories" will take over the role left by Ha Neul in Bad Guys 2??

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/07/27/2017072702285.html

Would be cool, right? :)

willenette dear, don't worry about it, OK :D 

Found this video of the boys dubbing the fight scenes :)

The boys also had stage greetings today. Honestly I am confused about the whole schedule of Midnight Runners. Can anybody shed light?

Chingus, please vote for Kang Ha Neul's 2016 drama ~ Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo.

Find the thread on first page of k-dramas and movies forum.

We've made it through the first round. Voting is now to pass second round. Open till 1st of August.

Hi riversky, willenette and Go Seung Ji,

I think these are all part of advance movie promotions.. Isnt it like that?  Or this stage greeting you mentioned is suppose to be happening only on the day the movie is shown.. I don't know much about this, how movie is promoted in Korea so I maybe wrong too..

I love all the photos you shared..:)  Haneul looking great as ever....

I hope the issue on his new drama is settled now that he explained everything why he withdrew.. I think Haneul doesn't want the senior actors do the adjustment just for him, their schedules and everything.  He's very respectful, no wonder all the actors whom he has worked with always praise him..

Looking forward for more movie promos especially his running man guesting.:) and like I always say,  thank you for the updates..

2 hours ago, april joy gonzales said:

Hi riversky, willenette and Go Seung Ji,

I think these are all part of advance movie promotions.. Isnt it like that?  Or this stage greeting you mentioned is suppose to be happening only on the day the movie is shown.. I don't know much about this, how movie is promoted in Korea so I maybe wrong too..

Hello april joy! According to my korean friends, stage greetings usually take place on the first weekend following the premiere date. That usually takes place in first in  Seoul, then they move on to other key cities in the country. For Midnight Runners, as it opens on August 9, stage greetings are expected to take place in Seoul on August 11-13. However, Midnight Runners didn't seem to follow the conventional way of doing things as there are way TOO MANY promotional activities for the boys. My guess is that they are feeling the tight competition with Battleship Island (26 July) and A Taxi Driver (2 August).  Just my two cents :wink:

Kim Mu-yeol up to replace Kang Haneul in Bad Guys: City of Evil

KimMuYeol1.jpg
Kim Mu-yeol

I’m still kind of upset that Kang Haneul had to drop out of what would’ve been his last drama project before his enlistment, but I’m happy for Bad Guys: City of Evil that they have a potential replacement so soon. Kim Mu-yeol(Warriors of the Dawn) has been approached to take the part of the corrupt prosecutor role, and join Park Joong-hoon (My Dear Desperado), Joo Jin-mo(Woman With a Suitcase), and Ji-soo (Strong Woman Do Bong-soon) in the show where the bad guys go catch the badder guys.

I was looking forward to Kang Haneul and Ji-soo reuniting for some more onscreen bromance, but Kim Mu-yeol is definitely not a shabby replacement. He’s primarily a film actor, and his last drama project was 2015’s My Beautiful Bride, which was coincidentally also an OCN show. I remember watching him in War of the Arrows, and I really want him to come back to television with a meaty role, like the one he’s being offered in Bad Guys 2. The prosecutor is “corrupt” in the sense that he’s willing to bend the rules in order to catch the really bad guys, which doesn’t seem that far out there considering the traumatic incident he suffered when he witnessed his mentor being murdered right in front of him.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/kim-mu-yeol-up-to-replace-kang-haneul-in-bad-guys-city-of-evil/?exists_email=true