Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

“Insider” (2022 Drama): Cast & Summary

insider-feature-image.jpg

“Insider” is an action-suspense drama that follows a judicial trainee as he ends up falling into the gambling arena in prison.

The leads in the drama are Kang HaNeul, Lee YooYoung, and Heo SungTae.

Award-winning actor Kang HaNeul has starred in the dramas "When The Camellia Blooms", “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo”, and “Misaeng: Incomplete Life.”

Actress Lee YooYoung has acted in the dramas “SF8”, “The Lies Within”, “My Fellow Citizens”, and “Your Honor.”

Information

Title: Insider / Insaideo / 인사이더

Director: Min YeonHong

Writer: Moon ManSe

Network: JTBC, TVING

Runtime: From June 8, 2022

# of Episodes: 16

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime

Language: Korean

Summary

“Insider” is an action-suspense drama in which a judicial trainee named Kim YoHan, who fell into the abyss during an undercover investigation, struggles to seize the hand of fate that was taken away.

Cast

insider-kang-haneul-cast-image.jpeg

Kang HaNeul as Kim YoHan

Kim YoHan is a senior judicial trainee whose fate has changed due to an undercover investigation. He infiltrates a gambling ring to catch the weaknesses of corrupt prosecutors, gets caught up in an unexpected incident, and enters prison.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/insider-2022-drama-cast-summary/

• Love 1

On 5/24/2022 at 10:40 PM, bearcreek said:

Kang Haneul & Ha Jiwon <Curtain Call> sighting

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Noh Sang Hyun from Pachinko is returning to the small screen as a mysterious man in this drama. He plays Lee Moon Sung.  :heart2:

OMIvw-crop-tile-crop.webp

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220525092357469

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1

*** JTBC’s upcoming drama “Insider” has unveiled a new teaser. The clip starts with a voice-over saying, “Convictions can lead us to the right place, but it can also send us to the wrong place.” It seems hinting what kind of bad future is coming Kim Yo Han’s way. He gets entangled in violent fights in prison. “Insider” premieres on June 8 at 10:30 p.m. KST. I'm glad that KHN is back on the small screen.  :heart:

0000156619_001_20220527153201655.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000156619

*** JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama "Insider" is scheduled  to air at 10:30 PM on June 8th.   Meanwhile, check out Kang Ha Neul's "Ask Me Anything" interview with Elle Korea

below  :   :popcornjackson:

video source : Koreaportal.com

• Love 1

*** Kang Ha Neul and Lee Yoo Young will show special synergy in the upcoming JTBC drama “Insider”! She will join the drama as Oh Soo Yeon, an underground businesswoman. Their collaboration is another key point that leads the story. “Insider” premieres on June 8 at 10:30 p.m. KST.  Can't wait for this drama.  :7555_attack:

Insider-3.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003562334

*** Steve Sanghyun Noh will join KHN in "Curtain Call". The drama is scheduled to air in the second half of this year (2022). Steve Sanghyun Noh plays the role of Im Moon-seong, a man whose everything is shrouded in doubt. Earlier, he was well-received for his role as Isak, a faithful pastor from Pyeongyang, in the Apple TV+ drama series "Pachinko".   :Ohboy3:

• gm4queen changed the title to Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Current Drama 2022] Insider, 인사이더 - Wed. & Thu. @22:30 KST

0000082603_001_20220608173607484.jpg?type=w430

0000082603_002_20220608173607543.jpg?type=w430

0000005692_002_20220608161802253.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000082603_003_20220608173607609.jpg?type=w430

Kang Ha-neul attended the online production presentation of 'Insider' held on the 8th.  Kang Ha-neul said, "I'm not the type to divide genres in dramas. I don't have the brain to calculate, 'I did something that tickled me, so I'll have to do something stronger next time'." It is a criterion for choosing a work. The script was good enough that I read up to part 4 of 'Insider' in one sitting." 

Regarding the character Kim Yo-han, he explained, "a person with a cold reason and a fiery heart at the same time." He continued, "He is a character that he does not show outwardly, but he carries on the inside. Therefore, when he meets many situations in the drama, I started filming with the viewers in mind. Since the character has reached its extreme, you may not be able to sympathize. I hope you understand," he said. 

Through Kim Yo-han, Kang Ha-neul jumps between justice and revenge and jumps into a grueling game. Not only high-level psychological warfare, but also lively action scenes. Kang Ha-neul said, "This scene felt like filming a movie. It took a very long time for everyone to ponder each scene. Opinions were gathered at the scene saying that it would be good if the action combination was a little more realistic. It's good to fight coolly, but the characters. There are also messy actions like barfights that allow you to penetrate deeply into the game.” 

Kang Ha-neul has been leading the box office by crossing various genres. Then he rewrites the complex narrative of the character Kim Yo-han. Expectations are high for his transformation, which heralded a charisma overflowing with catharsis. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/465/0000005692

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** JTBC’s “Insider” has shared a glimpse of its stars behind the scenes of filming! Unlike KHN's containing much violence character in the drama as Kim Yo Han, he shines through in his warm smile in these BTS photos.  "Insider" is available with subtitles on Viki.  :heart2:

Kang-Ha-Neul.jpg

Kang-Ha-Neul-2.jpg

photos source : https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20220603_0001896040&cID=10601&pID=10600

• Like 1

*** Director Min Yeon Hong, the mastermind behind “Insider” talks about working with KHN. The director didn’t forget to praise Kang Ha Neul, saying, “This piece would not have been able to exist if not for Kang Ha Neul. There were many taxing scenes, and every moment was filled with Kang Ha Neul’s performance. During the one year we worked together, he was more dedicated and proactive than anyone else and worked on the project in a humane manner as if he was proving that all the positive rumors about him are completely true. I want to express my gratitude and convey that it was an honor to have worked with him on this project.”  :blush:

Kang-Ha-Neul-Insider.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004631058