Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

News:

Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun shared thoughts on acting opposite each other for film The Girl’s Grave.

Attending press conference for The Girl’s Grave on June 2 at CGV in Apgujeong, Kang Ha Neul said, “This is my third project for film. I felt pressured and nervous at first but the other cast members and the director helped me out a lot. So I was able to film more comfortably than any other projects. I’ve also known Kim So Eun since five years ago so we were able to act opposite each other naturally.”

Kim So Eun also said, “We’re in the same year in Chung-Ang University with the same major so it feels like we’re family since we hang out a lot in school. I was also happy to be acting with him.”

Then Park Doo Shik commented, “I heard that you two weren’t that close in school,” and Kim So Eun jokingly responded, “I guess I got caught,” causing a round of laughter.

Meanwhile, The Girl’s Grave is about a boy named Insoo, a friendless boy who can see ghosts, and his friendship with a ghost who lost her memories, as the mystery behind the missing students and the ghost slowly unravels.

source: mwave

More pics from the press conference: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13332454.html

Vídeo press conference:

*I don't know upload pics in soompi xD sorry... I need help :((

Guest sarakim2

@hanadulsetme you write and in between you put the url of the pic , idk if there is another way but that what i do ^^

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] New Movie ‘The Girl’s Ghost Story’ by Kang Ha-neul and Kim So-eunPosted by: psr project , June 3, 2014

Source: http://www.getitk.com/spot-new-movie-the-girls-ghost-story-by-kang-ha-neul-and-kim-so-eun/?lang=en

On June 2nd, the press release for new style, highly anticipated horror movie <The Girl’s Ghost Story> was held with the participation of director Oh In-cheon, and the cast members including Kang Ha-neul, Kim So-eun, Kim jung-tae, Han Hye-rin and Park Doo-sik.

<The Girl’s Ghost Story> is a movie about a lone boy who can see ghosts. He loses his memories and meets a girl ghost and becomes her friend. The movie includes various episodes like a bloody mask ghost story in the school, missing students and secrets about a girl ghost.

Kang Ha-nuel and Kim So-eun, rising stars in Chungmuro, play the main roles in the movie. The two actors and Kim Jung-tae play interesting characters and have great teamwork, which show in the released production video. Behind-the-scene stories of a movie were also unveiled through 5 key words at the press release. The witty remarks of the director and the cast members made the mood bright.

In his first horror movie, Kang Ha-neul plays a high school student who can see ghosts

‘Have you ever seen such a pretty ghost?’ Kim So-eun plays mysterious ‘ghost girl’ 

Kang Ha-neul plays ‘In-soo’ who can see ghosts in his first horror movie. Kang Ha-neul said, “As it is not a simple character, I had to study it by referencing music and pictures”, showing his affection for his role. When he was asked to sing by a reporter he did not get embarrassed but he sang a song with singing skills he practiced for a musical, making everyone clap.

Kim So-eun plays mysterious ‘ghost girl’. Kim So-eun said, “It was hard for me to play a ghost as it was my first time to act such a character. It was also fun to shoot late at night in a ghost outfit and scare staff members. Kim Jung-tae plays exorcist ‘Sin-il’, In-soo’s uncle. He said, “Although it is a horror movie I did my best to act the role properly as it was a funny character.

Han Hye-rin plays ‘Hyun-ji’, a scary head of a gang organization. She said, “I had to focus on my role as the character is a selfish and mean girl.” Park Doo-sik plays ‘Hae-chul’, the king of fighters at school. He said, “In my last movie ‘Fist of Legend’, I mostly acted with male actors. But this time, I enjoyed working with fresh actors as the setting is the coeducational school.”

Kim Jung-tae plays exorcist Sin-il who is scared of ghosts

Look forward to our romantic horror film. <The Girl’s Ghost Story> Kang Ha-neul, Kim So-eun, Han Hyerin, Park Doo-sik and Kim jung-tae

Horro movies usually involve horror episodes. Behind-the-scene stories of the horror movie are also interesting. Kim Jung-tae said, “We all got out of the car and locked all the doors. But I heard on the phone that the windows and the trunk were open. The witnesses said that the lights on the car blinked itself and the windows opened themselves. It was really horrifying.”

Director Oh In-cheon also said, “Kang Ha-nuel has a lot of potentials and is a hard worker. Kim So-eun is also a talented actress”, praising all the actors.

About the point of the movie Kang Ha-neul also said, “Please focus on the horror scenes and the dramatic elements of the movie. The movie is a drama, romance and a horror story”, raising expectations about the movie.

A new style romantic horror film <The Girl’s Ghost Story> will be released on July 3rd.

````````````````````````````````

kang_ha_neul_attends_a_press_conference_

[\spoiler]

Guest djchiriko

Watching KHN's Rebellion, part of MBC's Drama Festival.Here we get a glimpse of how Haneul would look like when he's old. :)) Still handsome though. :)
WQcETxy.jpg

JZFG2jE.jpg

News:

Kang Ha Neul and Nam Ji Hyun will make their onscreen return to 'Angel Eyes' for its finale this weekend!

SEE ALSO: Kang Ha Neul sings 'The Three Things I Have Left' for the 'Angel Eyes' OST + making film

A rep from the drama stated on the 13th, "Kang Ha Neul and Nam Ji Hyun will make their onscreen return on this week's broadcast and will give their farewell greeting to viewers."

Kang Ha Neul and Nam Ji Hyun kicked off episode one and two of 'Angel Eyes' with their first love story as Park Dong Joo and Yoon Soo Wan and were spotted returning to the set of 'Angel Eyes' to film its finale!

As sad as it is to see the characters go, stay tuned for the finale this weekend!

Allkpop.com

@hanadulsetme

you write

and in between you put the url of the pic

, idk if there is another way but that what i do ^^

Thanks, but I can't, for example I found a news in allkpop.com but when I copy and paste the url with %7Boption%7D I can't see the photo.

Otoke? :((

Guest djchiriko

Angel Eye's Last episode tonight! Haneul mentioned with this photo that he is hoping  we all watch AE, and as AKP article mentioned, he's having an onscreen comeback later. :)

10468640_681165698585711_129386517305449
10398078_681165625252385_880732715881636