Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Just found this - posted an hour ago :)
Our Haneul poses with his autograph after recording "Three Things I Have Left" (내게 남은 세가지) for the Angel Eyes OSTseiji20140524092643_C_00_C_1.jpg
Cr: Sport Hankooki
Our Ha Neul's autograph (for someone else, not for the above)genie_co_kr_20140519_192151.jpg

Oh, so he also guested in this Radio Show. Seems like this took place on the same day when he recorded his Angel Eyes song..

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"머시론 CF in 2012

naver_com_20120822_184543.jpg
20120509_15_wmv_000010643.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg

Mercilon is a contraceptive  :D

Photos taken during his guesting at the MBC radio show with Jia, Fei and ?? :P
image_readtop_2014_815237_14010839711353

btw, I watched the show and he was so cute there :Dhe even played his very own guitar and sang his future wedding song - this one:

he closed the broadcast with a song from Panic - 달팽이 (Snail) 

hi @RobinB! warmest welcome :)
yes, hoping for that day to come as well. he's totally busy these days.. who knows if he'll get a good project with the main role soon! *crosses fingers*
anyway, our Ha Neul's little sister in the movie "Twenty" has been cast:
Lee Yubi up to reunite with Kim Woo-bin in Twentyby javabeans | May 26, 2014 | 26 Comments

leeyubi_17.jpg

We’ll be getting an actress swap for the upcoming movie Twenty, and while I’d normally be bummed to see Jung So-min out of a role (she was offered the role previously), I can’t be too bummed because the idea of Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book, Nice Guy) being back together with Kim Woo-bin (Heirs) puts a goofy smile on my face. Scroll down to see why.

Twenty follows a trio of friends on the cusp of adulthood, and promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, in a time “when you could be anybody, you could love anybody, and the possibilities are limitless.” Kim Woo-bin plays the girl-crazed friend of the three, and while Jung So-min was previously up to play his girlfriend, now Lee Yubi is up for that same role (her management confirmed that she is “positively considering,” and some reports say she is very nearly confirmed). She also happens to be the little sister of another of the friends, who will be played by Kang Haneul (Heirs, Monstar). The third friend will be played by 2PM’s Junho.

Read more here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/lee-yubi-up-to-reunite-with-kim-woo-bin-in-twenty/