Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

hahaha!! i think he filmed it himself! so mischievous and cute :)
i'll search for his instagram now...
thanks for this, @hanadulsetme :D
for now, here are caps on the making video of the ost :)I'll add some more later!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
[\spoiler]

Awesome detective you are, @hanadulsetme! :D I found fake ones last night and finally gave up :P
You know his twitter account, right? It's @RUN_SKY :) 
Anyway, I just found this one - posted a week ago:
2014_05_21_10_55_19_Instagram.jpg

Today! Happy happy day!^____^ i am not too good at english... So sorry...T.T 

It's really nice of him to try to post in English  ~~~
RUN_SKY

Ha Neul is currently filming two movies - "The Age of Innocence" and "C'est Si Bon".
Screen_Shot_2014_05_22_at_12_21_35_AM.pn
Asiawiki page

CHUNGMURO/FILM NEWSJoseon romance thriller Age of Innocence finalizes its castby javabeans | February 17, 2014 | 32 Comments

shinhakyun_haneul1.jpg

The lineup is solid and the story intriguing for Age of Innocence, a new movie project in the works set in the Joseon era that headlines Shin Ha-kyun (All About My Romance, Brain) and Kang Haneul (Heirs, Monstar) in a father-son match-up.

The central premise is of a gisaeng who initially sets out to get close to the hero intending revenge, but ends up gradually falling for him instead. It’s hardly a novel conflict but the setting adds interest; the film is set in the late 14th century, in the nascent years of the Joseon dynasty after overthrowing Goryeo. Shin Ha-kyun was cast first and plays a warrior who wielded his sword at the command of his nation; Kang Haneul plays his son.

More here

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kang Ha Neul to Transform into a Rebel in Film ‘The Age of Innocence’

Keeping himself busy acting in one project after another, Kang Ha Neul has decided to act in another film. 

Kang Ha Neul’s agency, Sem Company, told Newsen on February 12, “Kang Ha Neul will be acting in The Age of Innocence as soon as he finishes filming the horror movie The Girl’s Grave. He’s currently preparing himself for the role.”

Setting Joseon dynasty as the background, The Age of Innocence will tell the story of a woman (Ga Hee), who slowly falls for the man (Min Jae) she approaches for revenge. 

Kang Ha Neul to Transform into a Rebel in Film ‘The Age of Innocence’

Currently, Shin Ha Kyun and Kang Han Na have been asked to take the role of Min Jae and Ga Hee, and Jang Hyuk is in discussion to take the role of Min Jae’s right-handed man.

Kang Ha Neul will be acting as Min Jae’s rebellious son, setting aside his soft image to act out a tough and unsettled character. 

More here

Kang Ha Neul reveals why he chose to play a bad character in upcoming movie 'The Age of Innocence'

February 18, 2014 @ 12:20 am

kang-ha-neul_1392677718_af_org.jpg

Actor Kang Ha Neul, whom most may know from the recent hit 'Heirs,' has chosen to be in new movie 'The Age of Innocence' and explained his reasons for this decision during media day on February 17.

He said, "Truthfully, the agency was against my appearing in 'The Age of Innocence.' However, I personally wanted to be the character Jin so much.  It was a role that I definitely wanted to try once.  I did not want to lose this chance.  Filming still has not started yet, but it is a production that I am looking forward to greatly.  I want to try my hand in acting something that is the epitome of underhandedness."

In 'The Age of Innocence,' Kang Ha Neul will be playing Jin, a malicious and underhanded character.  He will surely surprise the viewers with such a huge transformation! 

More here

`````````````````````````I searched in Naver but I didn't find a lot of filming pics. Here's a few:From Ha Neul's instagram10254085_1431654877087031_820600908_n.jp

Ha Neul and his co-star (forgot the name)Screen_Shot_2014_05_22_at_12_13_30_AM.pn

Taken on April 1 when the movie cranked in.20140401_150125.jpg
Movie posterScreen_Shot_2014_05_22_at_12_10_19_AM.pn

I will post some info about C'est si Bon tomorrow :)