Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Guest csn2098

Hi there~I'm a Chinese fan of Haneul ,nice to meet you =)It's so nice that there are lots of foreign fans of Kanghaneul here! And I guess I have to polish my English skills if I want to chat with u guys~XDDIf I did something wrong or had some grammar mistakes, please do remind me..hahaha

Guest csn2098

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 맑은고딕, 'Nanum Gothic', 돋움, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(70, 77, 93); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014050215575177350.jpg

201405021534411112_1.jpg

New movie ~ 

2PM 준호·강하늘, 이병헌 감독 '스물' 물망…김우빈 친구 될까

I m wondering about Ha neul!! Great talent..But poor guy has schedule back to back :( I know him only after Angel Eyes and I vaguely remembered him in heirs..But he proved himself the best in Angel Eyes. .Love him so much :)

Guest csn2098

clockwatcher said: It looks like he's really racking up a lot of movies.

Anyway, he had a great 2013 and I felt that he should have been nominated for best new actor for his role in Monstar but maybe next year.

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Twenty Years Old’ Confirms Casting with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul 
Twenty Years Old has finished its casting of three lead actors with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, bringing together three of the hottest actors of the day. 
Twenty Years Old is about love and friendship of three twenty-year old friends, ‘Chi Ho,’ Dong Woo’ and ‘Kyung Jae.’ 
65109003.jpg

Having earned fame and popularity through drama The Heirs, Kim Woo Bin was the first to be cast in the movie, taking on the role of ‘Chi Ho,’ who is unemployed and has unstoppable passion towards the opposite gender. 
2PM’s Junho was cast after. Having successfully acted in the movie Cold Eyes, Junho will be acting as ‘Dong Woo,’ who is a part time worker struggling to choose between reality and his dream of becoming a cartoonist. 
Currently acting in Angel Eyes, Kang Ha Neul joined last as the third lead actor, taking the role of ‘Kyung Jae,′ a freshman at college who is fortunate enough to enjoy whatever he desires. 
Meanwhile, Twenty Years Old will begin filming this summer.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65109/kanghaneul-joins-others-in-twenty-years-old
-----Here is the soompi Twenty movie thread. Feel free to add more updates. :)

hi guys!! sorry to be out of circulation. Im currently on holiday so its hard to get online. anyway, so glad to find new updates and new friends :) and wow!! he's cast in a new movie? awesomeness!!! poor guy though.. so busy.... guess he has no musicals this year then?

@csn2098 thanks for the info! good to know that he has a new CF :) 
So Ji Sub was the last endorser of this shampoo and now our Ha Neul is the model! Very good!Has the actual CF come out already?490d1d46e23e2

Kim Woo-bin, Junho, Kang Haneul star in coming-of-age movieby girlfriday | May 7, 2014 | 36 Comments

KimWoobin_Junho_KangHaneul1.jpg

Well don’t they make a handsome trio. The cast of the new coming-of-age movie Twentyhas been confirmed, and Kim Woo-bin has signed on to lead a group of three friends at the cusp of adulthood as they chase after girls, dreams, and their place in the world. IdolLee Junho (Cold Eyes) and rising star Kang Haneul (Angel Eyes, Heirs) are co-starring as the two other besties in the group.

Read more here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/kim-woo-bin-junho-kang-haneul-star-in-coming-of-age-movie/

Guest csn2098

This tv show called ‘ROSE TV’ is going to air at next monday 6p.m.(korea)preview link: http://www.mbcplus.com/Player/PlusPlayer.swf?itemID=90343&clipID=0&mode=copy

Kang Ha Neul Weighed 100 Kilograms Before Losing Weight with Muay Thai

CJ E&M enewsWorld

2014-05-12 15:55

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

65508002.jpg
Kang Ha Neul confessed having benefitted from Thai martial arts, muay Thai. 

May 12’s broadcast of MBC Every1’s Rose Television will feature Kang Ha Neul as the special guest, sharing his honest stories. 

Having stirred up the hearts of many female fans through SBS’s The Heirs and Angel Eyes, Kang Ha Neul has also been cast in numerous movies, proving his current popularity. 

Surprised by his firm body with well-defined muscles, MC Yook Joong Wan asked Kang Ha Neul how he keeps his body in shape.

btn_viewLarger.png

Kang Ha Neul answered, “Muay Thai helped me a lot. I used to weigh 100 kilograms before but as I dreamed of becoming an actor I went on a diet and learned muay Thai as a way to exercise. Ever since then, I’ve been enjoying practicing muay Thai.”

Yook Joong Wan then curiously said, “I’m also 100 kilograms now and learned taekwondo, but I’m not losing any weight,” and suggested that they do a one on one martial arts match. 

But once the match started, Yook Joong Wan quickly gave up upon gettting his buttocks kicked by Kang Ha Neul.

The full story of Kang Ha Neul meeting Rose Motel will be aired on May 12.

Photo credit: MBC Every1

rosetv_1.jpg
rosetv_2.jpg
rosetv_3.jpg
rosetv_4.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kang Ha Neul’s and Kim So Eun’s New Movie Poster for “A Girl Ghost Story” RevealedI.said.hi May 13, 2014 0 Comments16Kang Ha Neul’s and Kim So Eun’s New Movie Poster for “A Girl Ghost Story” Revealed

Although many may be familiar with their sweet and lovable drama characters, Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun challenged another genre in their upcoming movie: horror.

The recently revealed movie poster showed a different image for the two actors as the dark mood set the tone for the upcoming mystery horror film. 

Previously known as “Girl Ghost,” the movie changed it’s title to “A Girl Ghost Story.” Fitting the film’s title, the movie poster showed a ghost who seemed to be hiding a secret. While one poster showed a girl with dark hair wearing a mask and signing silence, the other poster showed Kang Ha Neul leaning towards an opaque (probably because she’s a ghost!) Kim So Eun. 

“A Girl Ghost Story” follows student Kang Ha Neul who meets ghost Kim So Eun at his school; after realizing a connection between the series of missing students and the female ghost, Kang Ha Neul’s character seeks to solve the mystery and secret. 

The movie is set to be released in July. Are you ready for a good horror movie?

CHUNGMURO/FILM NEWSOh Snap! Ghost Story of a Girlby javabeans | May 13, 2014 | 32 Comments

Ack, horror movie posters! Once you see ‘em, you can’t get them out of your head. Here are the posters (and a couple of stills) from Ghost Story of a Girl, which once was titledGirl’s Grave and stars Kim So-eun as a ghost girl who’s lost her memory and Kang Haneulas the teenage outcast who can see her. They form a friendship as a series of disappearances at the high school unfolds, which are somehow connected to a secret regarding the ghost girl.

Photos here