Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Korean media are speculating about a possible relationship between the two "The Girl's Grave" actors. Both parties denied saying that they're just friends :D Don't they do look good together, right? :)1398058844344.jpg
1398058846186.jpg
Will post more pictures of the couple later... ;)

````````````````````
EDIT: Here's an article
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kim So Eun Clarifies She Is Just Friends with Kang Ha Neul
Kim So Eun Clarifies She Is Just Friends with Kang Ha Neul

After filming a movie together, actors Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul were part of a dating rumor. Yet, the actress clarified the rumors in a recent interview. When asked if she was dating Kang Ha Neul, Kim So Eun stated, “No I am not dating Kang Ha Neul. While we were filming ‘The Girl’s Grave,’ people around us questioned whether we had started dating. Perhaps it’s because several photos captured our friendly relationship. We are just friends.”

Kang ha neul 

Indeed, the photos that the two actors took while on the set of the movie filming showed their close friendship. “The Girl’s Grave” is a film in which Kang Ha Neul forges a friendship with a female ghost played by Kim So Eun. The movie is set to be released in June. 

kang ha neul

KHN and Nam Ji Hyun walked the runway for Katiacho's Fall and Winter Collection. Event took place outside Seoul Arts Center on April 19.
21828_60324_5446.jpg
21828_60325_5448.jpg
21828_60327_5449.jpg
21828_60328_5450.jpg
20140419175319_5352397f7eb87_1.jpg
20140419180230_53523ba69fd07_1.jpg
20140419180506_53523c426512c_1.jpg
20140419150104588.jpg
20140419150205607.jpg
201404191823043410_1.jpg

`````````````````

Kim So Eun assures fans that she and co-star Kang Ha Neul are just friends

Kim So Eun assured fans that she's just friends with co-star Kang Ha Neul and nothing more!

62835452_5.jpg

When asked about her relationship with Kang Ha Neul during an interview with 'bnt', Kim So Eun clarified, "We are just friends." She also revealed her ideal type"Actor Won Bin has been my ideal type since I was little." 

Just like artists who make promises they'll keep if they win #1, Kim So Eun also made a promise of her own, "If the audience count surpasses 2 million, Kang Ha Neul and I will hold a guerilla fan signing event."

'The Girl's Grave' is directed by Oh In Chun and portrays the story of In Soo (Kang Ha Neul) who has a sixth sense of seeing ghosts. He meets a mysterious female ghost (Kim So Eun) at his new school when his classmates start disappearing one by one.

'The Girl's Grave' will premiere in June!

credits to AKP

Hi everyone , first time posting here ^^ KHN is my latest addicition after enjoying his brilliant performance in Angel Eyes , I've watched most of his previous projects but he just won me with AEyes .... the funny thing is that just when I was fangirling over his awesomeness in the drama the news of his casting in the movie C'est Si Bon hit me and made me the happiest fangirl in this world XD since my fav actor is the lead in the movie ... 
But the things are just getting better cos seems like Jung Woo has a new fanboy in Kang Ha Neul =)) =)) ....  this is what he said today in an interview with OSEN after being asked about how he feels about working with famous actors like Shin Ha Kyun , Jang Hyuk and Jung Woo on his next projects * I'm a happy fan ... welcome to the JW fandom , KHN kkk * =3  :
201404191406776594_53520dca28aa0_59_20140419174502.jpg
"Right now I’m especially looking forward to filming with Jung Woo sunbae. I want to learn a lot. It was to the point that I looked for and watched, of course the movie ‘Wish’, but even the projects in which he had little screen time. I even watched all of the tvN drama ‘Reply 1994’ because of Jung Woo sunbae. (laughs) 
I don’t have the kind of appearance that is eye catching. So if you look at it this way, my edge over others could be my ‘ordinariness’ and ‘comfortableness’."
Original Source : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002763622
Translated by jung-woo.tumblr.com / @minnieXD @ JW Soompi Thread 

Kang Ha Neul explains the reason for his back-to-back filming schedule and reveals he's a fan of Jung Woo
kang-ha-neul_1397916426_af_org.jpg
Kang Ha Neul is one of several rising actors these days who has been keeping himself busy with back-to-back productions, but he explained that he keeps himself busy because he wants to and not because he has to, and revealed he's also a fan of 'Reply 1994's Jung Woo! 
During his recent interview with OSEN, Kang Ha Neul, who made a two-episode cameo on 'Angel Eyes' on top of his two upcoming films, shared, "People misunderstand and ask if my agency is giving me too much work. [laughs] On the contrary, my agency ask me if it would be too difficult and worry on my behalf. Most of the time, I chose a production because I liked the script upon reading it. If I see a good production, I want to do it. For all of my films 'The Age of Innocence' and 'C'est Si Bon', I directly auditioned for those productions. It's not that I feel like I shouldn't rest and keep acting, it's that I don't want to lose a good production."
He also shared his excitement to work with Jung Woo, so much so that he monitored all of his productions. "I am especially looking forward to filming with Jung Woo sunbae right now. I want to learn a lot from him," he said. "I looked up and watched all of his films including 'Wish' and even the productions he only made a came on. I also watched all of the tvN drama 'Reply 1994' because of Jung Woo sunbae. [laughs] I don't have an eye-catching visual so in a way, my competitive advantage is my normal and comfortable-to-approach appearance."
Kang Ha Neul is starring in the upcoming film 'The Girl's Grave' which will premiere in June and 'C'est Si Bon' which is set to premiere this coming winter!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/kang-ha-neul-explains-the-reason-for-his-back-to-back-filming-schedule-and-reveals-hes-a-fan-of-jung-woo

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Kang Ha Neul Sings for the OST of “Angel Eyes”by An0yakang_ha_neul.jpg

Kang Ha Neul will be putting his singing skills to test by participating in the OST of SBS’ weekend drama “Angel Eyes.”

It has been confirmed that the actor, who has been under the spotlight for his role as the young Park Dong Joo, will be singing the theme song of the main couple.

A source in the entertainment industry revealed, “Despite his busy schedule, Kang Ha Neul has shown his special attachment to ’Angel Eyes’ by deciding to participate in the OST. The recording will take place on April 23.”

This is not the actor’s first time to sing for an OST. Together with actresses Ha Yeon Soo and Kim Cho Eun, he sang for the OST of music drama “Monstar,” but the upcoming OST song will be his first solo track. 

In related news, Kang Ha Neul has been confirmed for the movies “The Age of Innocence” and “The Girl’s Grave,” and he continues to charm the producers and viewers with his skillful acting.

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kang Ha Neul to sing the main characters' theme for 'Angel Eyes' OST

April 22, 2014 @ 4:30 pm by alim17

• kang-ha-neul_1398179271_af_org.jpg

According to Sports DongA, actor Kang Ha Neul will be taking part in the OST for SBS weekend drama, 'Angel Eyes,' by singing the theme for the main characters.  Within the drama, he played the younger version of the male lead, Dong Joo, showing that he might not be appearing as often anymore, but his voice will be heard for many more episodes to come.

Multiple broadcasting reps said, "Despite Kang Ha Neul's busy schedule, he decided to take part in the OST because of his incomparable affection towards 'Angel Eyes.'  The recording will take place on April 23."

Although this will not be his first time lending his voice for the OST, this will be his first time having an exclusive OST as he previously sang with other people.  Make sure you keep your ears open for his soothing voice in 'Angel Eyes'!

Source

Way to go, Ha Neul-ssi :) Fighting!! :)

Reposting from Angel Eyes thread :)

uglypearl said:That's good news, I'm really glad that Kang HaNeul is singing one of the OSTs of Angel Eyes.

Speaking about Kang HaNeul singing..

This is one of his musicals... This is from "Thrill Me" (2010) ... 
He's singing with actor Ji ChangWook

This is from the music drama "Monstar" ... 
He's singing with GLAM's DaHee

@hanadulsetme - thanks for this bts clip. so KHN really does play the cello, right? :)he was awesome in Monstar! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I forgot to repost this...
the girl who! said:Kang Ha Neul, Jin Gu join cast of C’est Si Bon
%7Boption%7Dkanghaneul_49.jpg
The details are falling into place for C’est Si Bon, the highly anticipated retro film based on the rise of Korean folk music in the ‘70s, which will mix fiction and reality and hone in specifically on the iconic folk group Twin Folio. C’est Si Bon is the name of the legendary live music café in Mugyo-dong that launched the careers of many famous Korean singers, and the location will serve as a backdrop to the film, infusing the flavor of the era and showcasing our characters’ acoustic talents.
The movie is being produced in response to renewed interest in Korean folk music, which began when some of the members of the original C’est Si Bon circle, including Jo Young-nam, Song Chang-shik, and Yoon Hyung-joo, appeared on a few episodes of talk show Come to Play as special guests in 2010 and 2011. The appearances re-energized folk music culture, and the film is expected to also cover the rebirth of the musical genre.
Given that the movie will span four decades, a range of excellent actors of all ages have been cast. Some of the members had signed on awhile back: Jung Woo (Answer Me 1994) and Kim Yoon-seok (Hwayi) will play the twentysomething and fortysomething versions of a fictional third member of Twin Folio (a duo in real life, with Song Chang-shik and Yoon Hyung-joo). Han Hyo-joo (Cold Eyes, Gwanghae) and Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair) play the younger and older versions of Twin Folio’s muse, the subject of an ardent love (by one, two, three?) of Twin Folio’s members, and we’ll learn the untold story behind Twin Folio’s inception . 
Read More at : http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/kang-haneul-jin-gu-join-cast-of-cest-si-bon/

Loving the catwalk pics of our awesome Angel Eyes couple. Simply tooo cute. Kang Hạ Neul truly deserves the attention and recognition just cause he's really talented. I can't wait for the ost song. I have no doubt that he'll be leading a drama soon. ::)))

@riversky .. thank u for the welcome and all the updates!  So happy to hear that he'll sing one of the songs of the OST .... THIS GUY IS SO TALENTED!!! :x 
Btw, I also wanted to share this info .... C'est Si Bon will start filming in middle May ^^ cannot wait to see BTS pics =3 

Guest djchiriko

Yey finally found KHN's thread!
I've been a fan of him since he starred in Monstar lol and been following his dramas ever since.
His acting in Angel Eyes is highly commendable! Oh, and I find his Satori/accent so sexy. :))

hi @djchiriko! warmest welcome! ;) glad to see you here :D
so you met him in Monstar? Ohh...i love him in that drama!!! he first got my attention in To the Beautiful You. I was rooting for him to win the competition ;)
hahah! his satori?? I usually don't like hearing satori, but his satori is not painful to the ears at all! in fact, i started 'hearing' satori in a new light bec of KHL!  ;;)
here are some Angel Eyes official pics. I ahve downloaded all KHN pics so I'll post them here in batches  Img0404_20140409132721_1.jpg

Img0404_20140409132721_2.jpg

Img0404_20140409132721_3.jpg

Img0404_20140409132721_4.jpg

Img0404_20140409132721_5.jpg

Img0404_20140409132721_6.jpg