Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

*** The rom-com movie “30 Days”, which features Kang Ha Neul and Jung So Min, has finished filming. Both has starred in the movie "Twenty. Now the couple are finally reuniting as lovers in a new work. A still cut of the movie was also released, showing Kang Ha Neul in a neat outfit and playful expression while Jung So Min is holding a wine glass in one hand and touching his chin with her other hand. The movie will be released after post-production is completed.   :blush:

img_20230214143739_3351309d.webp

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/830184

• 3 weeks later...

5 K-Dramas To Watch If You Liked "Crash Course In Romance"

Here are 5 K-Dramas you should add onto your watchlist if you liked "Crash Course In Romance"!

2. "When The Camellia Blooms"

When-The-Camellia-Blooms.jpg

Nam HaengSeon has an undeniable charm and spunk that causes everyone to gravitate towards her. Someone with a similar vibe can be found in “When the Camellia Blooms”. The KBS drama stars the experienced Kong HyoJin as single mother DongBaek and Kang HaNeul as innocent, local police officer, Hwang YongSik. 

“When The Camellia Blooms” explores the evolution of DongBaek and YongSik’s relationship. All while they work to uncover the identity behind a serial killer roaming around their small town. “When The Camellia Blooms” is touching, heartfelt, and riveting all at the same time. With just one episode, you will find it difficult to pass up on this spectacular drama.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kpopmap

• 4 weeks later...

*** I just finished re-watching his last drama, "Curtain Call". It may not be the best but, it is a good drama, it has a sweet and emotional story. It is a drama well played.I love the ending, it ended the finale and wrap up with forgiveness. I can say somehow it’s a happy-ending. In film and television, the term "curtain call" is used to describe a sequence at the end of the film and before the closing credits, where clips, stills featuring each main character are shown in sequence with the actor's name captioned. The drama impacted me so much. The charm of this drama is Kang Ha Neul as Yoo Jae Hun. He truly shines in this role as a struggling actor dedicated to his craft who is persuaded to play the long-lost grandson of dying Matriarch Ja Geum Sun played by Go Doo Shim. The entire cast is so good. If you are the type that wants your shows with oodles of romance, you just won’t find that here. Although, there aren't many swoon-worthy romantic moments, watching Jae Hun vs. the family dynamic was endearing enough for me to want to watch it all again. The story definitely inspired my tears to keep on flowing. Having lost my parents and my grandparents, it was hard not to think of them while watching the drama. I simply loved it because it was about love & longing.  :heart2beat:

Top 30 Korean thriller movies according to their IMDb rating

417241601_korean-thriller-movies_1280*72

Right from Parasite to Train to Busan, scroll ahead for the ultimate list of the best Korean thriller movies ever created according to their IMDb ratings.

Anyone who loves K-dramas and thriller movies is going to be glad that you scrolled on. This time, we have enlisted only the best Korean thriller movies, all according to their IMDb ratings. Right from the cast and music to the dialogues and storylines, every movie on this list is a masterpiece in the world of Korean cinema and is bound to make your jaws drop. 

Whether you are looking for suspense thrillers, war dramas, crime thrillers, psychological horror dramas, or even mystery fans, we have something for everyone. In fact, we have picked out everything from highly-rated Oscar winners to underrated but spectacular Korean thriller movies that will definitely keep you hooked to your screens. 

Whether it is Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, Disney, or any other online streaming platform, Korean movies are leading everywhere. However, when it comes to picking the best Korean movie of all time, it is a pickle that is precisely why we recommend you to bookmark this article, next time you are on the lookout for the perfect Korean watchlist. We assure you each and every Korean thriller movie enlisted above has the power to keep you up all night. 

17. Forgotten (2017)

1680770437_forgotten-2017.jpg

• Movie Genre: Mystery, Thriller
  • Duration: 108 min 
  • Star Cast: Kang Haneul, Yeon Je Hyung, MuYeol Kim, Nara Lee
  • Director: Hangjun Jang
  • Year of release: 2017
  • IMDb Rating: 7.4/10

This 2017 mystery thriller directed by Hangjun Jang, features the best of Korean stars including Kang Haneul, Yeon Je Hyung, MuYeol Kim, and Nara Lee among others. The movie features a story of a man who returns after nineteen years with no memory of his past life after being kidnapped.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-30-korean-thriller-movies-according-to-their-imdb-rating-1215663

*** I know KHN and Ji Chang Wook are friends when they were in the military. They were in the musical 'Thrill Me". They had very deep passionate kisses on that show - hehehe - It was a 3-month musical performance. Then, Kang Ha Neul (in the cap) and Ji Chang Wook ran into each other while queuing at the airport, and they exchanged warm hugs. Love the sincerity in the brief moments and Ji Chang Wook appeared really happy to see Kang Ha Neul.   :blush:

screenshot_20230409_192749_instagram.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqzkAjXNnll/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8527569b-9771-4f26-8577-2e6b9e0b754c

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/04/09/kang-ha-neul-ji-chang-wook-bump-into-each-other-at-airport/

*** For me, "When the Camella Blooms" is a perfect drama to binge-watch. When I'm bored, I like to binge watch shows I've previously watched. I usually binged within four days or less. Of course how quickly you get through them will vary depending on the person. In this drama, there's possible tears while watching, so make sure to keep a tissue box handy just in case! I watched this for KHN.   :heart3:

When-The-Camellia-Blooms.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

*** Kang Ha Neul made an appearance on MBC’s "Radio Star", where he was asked about a somewhat-famous picture of him and IU. This happened during the press conference for "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" where they posed for photos onstage. As the two took photos, a reporter asked the two to get closer and link arms togeth er for a better visual. As she extends her hand out, he is seen crossing his own arms together! Then for another photo, a reporter asks for the actors to stand with their shoulders touching, but Kang Ha Neul can be seen scrunching his shoulders together to avoid touching anybody! Everyone in the show wanted to know the reason behind why he posed like that and looks like he rejected IU's hand. Kang Ha Neul revealed that he posed like that in order to avoid serious atmospheres while taking photos, and also shared how the thing he did with IU was only a joke!  :Woah:

"I don’t like serious settings. In settings like this, the reporters don’t seem to budge even when I say something funny. Since I don’t like settings like this, I tend to do things like that."

— Kang Ha Neul

He also stated that after his joke, he immediately linked arms with IU with a big smile, and shared that it all ended well!  :heart2beat:

"Of course after I posed like that, I did link arms with IU and take pictures."

— Kang Ha Neul

lhMYs5MPNzJfJ6hH4mAsEru3NU8_3ylrVfZViajf

-zJuIdex4SHwEO7MZpVBfWyc6VrDivJZ-BH9Oc0r

shYD-v-UjI1FzCYkx3nOUfc5ZUEm22sSQTz9u2Pl

Spoiler

Best Korean Comedy Movies according to their IMDb Ratings

From romantic comedies to action comedy, here is a list of the funniest and the best Korean comedy movies including films like 200 Pounds Beauty and Extreme Job.

The world of Korean cinema has managed to be a global phenomenon after the success of films like Train to Busan and Parasite. When it comes to Korean films there are all kinds of genres including fantasy action, romance thriller, horror, and most importantly comedy. While comedy might be an underrated Korean genre, this time we have managed to pick out the best Korean comedy movies of all times that will definitely make you laugh out loud. 

We assure you every movie on the list is arguably a must-watch. Bookmark this list for the next time you are on the lookout for an absolute gold mine of laughter. So what are you waiting for? Dive into the list of hilarious and exhilarating Korean gems with a hefty dose of refined comedy, blended with elements of action, fantasy, drama, and crime.

2. Midnight Runners (2017)

Midnight Runners (2017)

• Movie Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
  • Duration: 109 min
  • Star Cast: Park Seo Joon, Kang Ha Neul, Ha Seon Park, Dong Il Sung
  • Director: Joo Hwan Kim
  • OTT Platform: Rakuten Viki
  • IMDb Rating:  7.3/10

Another Korean comedy movie we highly recommend is Midnight Runners, which is an action comedy with elements of crime and drama. Directed by Joo Hwan Kim, this movie features stars including, Park Seo Joon, Kang Ha Neul, Ha Seon Park, and Dong Il Sung among others. This movie is the story of two students at the Korean National Police University who are great friends. The story takes a big turn when they witness a kidnapping incident. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/best-korean-comedy-movies-1219724

• 3 weeks later...

Top 10 Korean Movies on Netflix along with their IMDb ratings:

10. Forgotten (2017)

1684574595_forgotten-1.jpg

• Movie Genre: Crime, Thriller, Mystery 
  • Duration: 1 hr 49 min
  • Star Cast: Kang Ha Neul, Kim Mu Yeol, Moon Sung keun, Na Young Hee
  • Director: Jang Hang Jun
  • OTT Platform: Netflix
  • IMDb Rating: 7.4/10

We highly recommend watching this 2017 psychological thriller titled Forgotten. Directed by Jang Hang Jun, the movie features the best of Kang Ha Neul, Kim Mu Yeol, Moon Sung Keun, and Na Young Hee. One of the best Korean movies of all time, Forgotten is a puzzling nail-biting drama available on Netflix to stream. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/love-and-leashes-to-lucid-dream-top-korean-movies-on-netflix-right-now-1222005

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Upcoming crime movie about the world of drugs, "The Opposition", confirmed with KangHaneul YooHaejin ParkHaejoon as leads. Actor-Director HwangByeongguk to direct the movie

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this good news. It means that there are 2-upcoming movies that we must look forward to. At the moment, he's also currently filming the movie, "30 Days" (romcom) with Jung So Min whom he worked with in "Twenty". The movie revolves around a married couple who suffers from amnesia due to an unexpected incident, a month before their divorce. The film is expected to hit the big screens some time this 2023.   :heart3:

jung-so-min-kang-ha-neul.png?w=820

• Like 1

*** The film "Opposition" is about an insider who shakes up the drug world by switching places between the Korean drug market and the investigative agency. Kang Ha Neul plays an insider who secretly provides the national investigation agency with information on the drug industry.   :sweet:

[New Movie] "Opposition"

photo1674746.jpg

"Opposition" (2023)

Directed by Hwang Byeng-gug

With Kang Ha-neul, Yoo Hae-jin, Park Hae-joon,...

Synopsis
A story that revolves around the insider 'opposition party' who shakes up the drug world by going back and forth between the Korean drug dealer and the investigating agency.

Release date in Korea : No release date in Korea yet

Watch: “Squid Game 2” Announces Cast Including Im Siwan, Kang Ha Neul, Park Sung Hoon, And More

20230618022642_Squid-Game-2-Im-Siwan-Kan

“Squid Game” has officially announced its starring cast for Season 2!

On June 18, the hit Netflix series revealed its cast lineup for its highly-anticipated second season, which is scheduled to begin filming in July.

In addition to confirming the return of Season 1 cast members Lee Jung Jae, Lee Byung Hun, Wi Ha Joon, and Gong Yoo, “Squid Game 2” has announced that Im Siwan, Kang Ha Neul, Park Sung Hoon, and Yang Dong Geun will all be joining the cast as new players.

Check out the official announcement video below!

Are you excited for “Squid Game 2”?

credit : soompi news

*** After the cliffhanger ending of "Squid Game S1", many were eager to continue watching the surviving characters’ journeys, and naturally, the show would be returning for a second season. It's projecting a 2024 release date for season two. Kang Ha Neul will be one of the new faces to join the Squid Game cast.   :Megathanks:

2nnk443vppQvchhqnB8PJ1vRlnO-tS98kE7Jhcry