Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

*** This is so CUTE of him to do this. As far as I remember they were siblings in the drama "Scarlet Heart" -  :lol:

Kang Han Na Receives Sweet Call From Kang Ha Neul On Her Radio Show

0e823b308b6d4501ad564f6431ce0e27.jpeg?s=

Kang Han Na got an adorable phone call from Kang Ha Neul to congratulate her debut as a radio show host!

On the January 6 broadcast of “Kang Han Na’s Volume Up,” the new DJ shared, “I told the producers during our first meeting that I wanted to try phone calls. But now they’re saying there’s someone on the phone,” before answering the call.

Kang-Han-Na.jpg

The caller turned out to be none other than Kang Ha Neul, who hilariously introduced himself by saying, “I’m Hwang Yong Shik who lives in Seoul,” referencing his character from “When the Camellia Blooms.” He continued, “This is not Kang Ha Neul. I’m actually a fan of Kang Han Na. I’m calling from Ongsan (the fictional town in ‘When the Camellia Blooms.'”

Kang Han Na shared, “I don’t know if I should speak formally or informally,” before asking how he’s been. Kang Ha Neul said, “I’m currently in the play ‘Fable of Fantasy,’ but today we don’t have a performance. I’m calling during practice.” Kang Han Na answered that she really wanted to go see the play but heard it was sold out. Kang Ha Neul replied, “There are still shows left. It’d be great if you came to watch.”

When asked why he began a play right after finishing “When the Camellia Blooms,” Kang Ha Neul answered, “I’m doing it because I want to. Aren’t you also hosting this radio show because you want to? It’s good to see.” After Kang Han Na congratulated Kang Ha Neul on his end-of-year awards, he shared, “I didn’t get to say ‘Happy New Year.’ Happy New Year!”

Kang Ha Neul concluded the call, saying, “I’ll make sure to visit once. I’ll come show my face and say hi.”

Source (1) / soompi news

Top Right Photo Credit: Xportsnews

Top 5 K-Drama Actors Who Always Break Our Hearts With Their Pretty-Crying

(Sings) Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too-

K-Drama would not be K-Drama without the drama. In every series, there is bound to be that one good, emotional-AF scene where the male lead’s heart shatters on the floor and he cries-and-cries-and-cries. And while the excellent acting would be more than enough to make the scene worthwhile… there is something extra in the tears shed by these 5 actors! These visual gods have been picked by avid K-Drama watchers to have the most pleasant-to-watch kind of pretty-crying faces.

1. Kang Ha Neul

Actor Kang Ha Neul as Hwang Yong Shik in When The Camellia Blooms had viewers bawling their eyes out — especially when he couldn’t be with the love of his life, Dongbaek, played by actress Gong Hyo Jin. Kang Ha Neul never tries to pretty-cry; In fact, he doesn’t hold back when he cries on camera. But he is simply too good-looking that even his ugliest-cries are beautiful.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

*** During the photo shoot of Cosmopolitan, Kang Ha Neul said that he practices yoga. He said that he doesn't consider it as a hobby but he sees it as a way to improve himself. He started yoga to become more flexible for muay thai, but the more he does it, he thinks it’s making him more calm and positive. This is good.  He also mentioned that if he weren’t an actor, he would be a documentary director. When he's at home, he watches documentaries more than movies. He likes documentaries about nature. He likes Argentina because  it felt like he was seeing something from a documentary right in front of his eyes.  He recently traveled to Argentina with Ong Seong Wu and Ahn Jae Hong for the show “Traveler.” GO Kang Ha Neul!  I'm so glad that he's getting all the acknowledgement that he deserves. He seems such a great & nice man. :lol:

*** JTBC has released some beautiful posters of its upcoming second season of “Traveler!” Wow very NICE & COOL posters! The posters show the beauty of the landscape in Argentina, The show premieres on February 15 at 7:40 p.m. KST. Looking forward to this show. Excited to see KHN again on the screen. :lol:

ong-seong-wu-ahn-jae-hong-kang-ha-neul-t

traveler1.jpg

traveler-1.jpg

traveler-ong-seong-wu-kang-ha-neul-ahn-j

Spoiler

traveler-kang-ha-neul-ong-seong-wu-ahn-j

Pictures credit : soompi

Spoiler

*** INFINITE’s Sunggyu talked about serving in the military with some fellow celebrity soldiers and one of them was KHN! He made his first variety show appearance after his discharge from the military by appearing as a guest yesterday January 22 in “Radio Star.” He shared that they were able to get familiar easily because they were treating each other as fellow soldiers and not as seniors or juniors. He talked about how & when he first met Kang Ha Neul, he was curious to see & know whether he's really someone who’s always talked about for his good deeds, for being a warm & NICE person. He said that KHN really takes good care of other people. He’d even clean out the ears of his fellow soldiers. - hahaha - Ohhh................he did that? Also, if someone got a pimple, he’d prick it for them. -  Isn't this too much?  BTW, they appeared in the musical “Shinheung Military Academy.” :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Kang Ha Neul gets caught offguard over talk about love on 'Access Showbiz Tonight'

Actor Kang Ha Neul got caught offguard over talk about love on 'Access Showbiz Tonight'.

On the January 29th episode of the SBS entertainment show, Kang Ha Neul featured as a guest alongside his co-stars from the theater play 'Fantasy Fairy Tale'. When asked how much he relates to his character 'Love Clown' in the play, the actor responded, "80%. He says exactly what I'm thinking. I think everything can exists because we love." 

His co-star Choi Jung Heon then commented, "If you were to talk about your love experience," and Kang Ha Neul responded surprised, "Wait a minute. Love isn't just about romantic love."

source : allkpop

• 2 weeks later...

“Traveler” Cast Kang Ha Neul, Ahn Jae Hong, And Ong Seong Wu Talk About 1st Impressions And Why They Want To Return To Argentina

0d41d0c2d8a34c3698d1bf6f5eec7eb7.jpeg?s=

The “Traveler” trio talked about their trip to Argentina!

Kang Ha Neul, Ahn Jae Hong, and Ong Seong Wu star in the new season of JTBC’s reality show “Traveler,” and they bonded as they took a trip together in Argentina. On February 13, they answered questions from fans via a live broadcast.

When asked to name a reason why they’d like to go back to Argentina, Ong Seong Wu replied, “There are so many it would be hard to pick just one. But the day when I thought ‘I have to come back here’ was our last day, when we were eating pizza and having beer. Ahn Jae Hong looked sad and teary. It might have just appeared like that because his eyes were sparkling in the light, but I desperately felt in that moment that I really wanted to come back.”

Ahn Jae Hong said, “It was a place that I really wanted to go back to.” He made the others laugh when he joked, “More than anything for me, the reason was the beef. I want to go back and experience those prices and tastes again, which are seen nowhere else.”

Kang Ha Neul said, “When we were going to Patagonia, the producing director said, ‘People say the wind is the most memorable thing.’ I thought that was too sentimental, but when we actually went, it was really true. The wind that I felt as soon as we arrived was the greatest. Whenever I feel the wind in Korea now, I think of Patagonia.”

ong-seong-wu-ahn-jae-hong-kang-ha-neul-t

The guys also talked about their first impressions of each other. Ahn Jae Hong said, “I knew Ha Neul before and I knew that he was energetic, but I had no idea it was to that degree. He’s someone who gives good energy to everyone around him.” He added that Kang Ha Neul’s energy particularly shoots up when he eats sundubu-jjigae (soft tofu stew).

“Seong Wu and I have a nine-year age difference, but he’s so thoughtful that I didn’t even feel the difference,” Ahn Jae Hong went on to say. “Thanks to that, we became best friends. He’s so lovely and cute.”

Ong Seong Wu commented, “I’d heard a lot of good things about Kang Ha Neul and Ahn Jae Hong. It was so great because they’re people I really like. It was just a really great time.”

Kang Ha Neul said, “Seong Wu is someone that I used to just see on television when I was in the military. When we first met, I thought he was really handsome. I really like Jim Carrey, and Seong Wu gives off the same feeling that he does. Now that we’re close, I’ve come to know that he’s a really fun guy, and he’s cute and clever.”

“I knew that Ahn Jae Hong was a good person, but I was curious to see what he’d be like on a trip,” Kang Ha Neul continued. “I think I was able to get closer with Jae Hong through this trip.”

ong-seong-wu-ahn-jae-hong-kang-ha-neul.j

“Traveler” will feature Kang Ha Neul, Ahn Jae Hong, and Ong Seong Wu taking on their own adventures in Argentina without the producing team intervening. It will premiere on February 15 at 7:40 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) / soompi

*** Yesterday, February 13 was a live broadcast of the telecast of the first episode of jTBC’s Traveler-Argentina. The cast of the show, Kang Ha Neul, Ahn Jae Hong and Ong Seong Wu spent about 40 minutes answering viewers’ questions about the program. The second season, Traveler-Argentina is a recording of the journeys made by (3) of them who traveled through all corners of Argentina without the intervention of the crew. Looking forward to this show. :lol:

Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Sweeten Your Valentine’s Week

Ready your K-Drama marathon essentials and ride the romantic vibe this Valentine’s week!

Netflix laid out a saccharine plan for you to feel warm especially if you are single or your V-Day celebration unfortunately encountered a rain check.

Guaranteed to delight with heart-fluttering moments, these suggested Korean dramas are only a few taps away from Netflix through your mobile devices.

When the Camellia Blooms

A single mother who discovered love in a small town hounded by an unsolved serial killing stigma appears heavy on paper. Hence, the comforting feel of When The Camellia Blooms strangely does not fit its premise. Therefore, it layers as an additional charm of the narrative.

Chuckling multiple times on Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Ha Neul’s portrayals of the main love pairing is normal. Their love is pure, encouraging and heartwarming. Deviating from excessive drama and taking the middle-aged romance route makes the story more appealing to people in their 30’s.

Just like every woman who waits for a memorable love, whether it arrived or not, Dong Baek brims with resilience carved in her life.

Albeit struggling to show confidence owing to her history, the kindness deep in her heart sustained the grievances in her life. Her fortitude was eventually blessed with a lover who is willing to tackle the Herculean task of shielding Dong Baek against the mishaps haunting her.

When the Camellia Blooms reminds us that happiness is not supposed to be chased. It has to be savored right at the very moment it happens.

When-the-Camellia-Blooms_1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• 3 weeks later...

*** KHN received an offer to appear in the movie 'The Pirates 2'. I hope he would consider this. Kwon Sang Woo could possibly be starring also in the movie. Filming for this movie is slated to begin this July, aiming for premiere sometime in early next year (2021). I hope he'll take this. :lol:

*** Kim So Eun appeared as a guest on the SBS Power FM radio show “Kim Young Chul’s PowerFM”. There he has shared her thoughts on why there’s no potential for a real-life romance with her close friend, Kang Ha Neul. She said that she have known him since she was 20 years old. She said that they're classmates from college. She remembers Kang Ha Neul since college days that he was really kind and that he was someone who took really great care of his friends. She said that he took good care of her and made an effort to approach her first. She considers him her real friend & a family. So, family members can’t date each other.  :lol:

86d53c34d88b447bbc9077542e6eb485.jpeg?s=

Picture credit : soompi

On 3/10/2020 at 8:31 PM, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this good news. KSR & KHN will be working together again. They had previously worked together in "Misaeng", right? :lol:

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this good news. KSR & KHN will be working together again. They had previously worked together in "Misaeng", right? :lol:

yes in Misaeng (2014) & in 3 or 4 CF of Prospecs [shoes & clothes of sport] (2015) 

• Like 1

Kang Ha Neul Talks About Speaking German For “Incomplete Life” (“Misaeng”) + Reveals He Still Remembers All His Lines

On the latest episode of “Traveler 2,” Kang Ha Neul reminisced about a specific scene from his hit drama “Incomplete Life” (“Misaeng”)!

During the March 14 broadcast of JTBC’s “Traveler 2,” Kang Ha Neul, Ahn Jae Hong, and Ong Seong Wu enjoyed a meal together in Patagonia.

Kang Ha Neul asked, “Have you ever spoken in a foreign language while acting?” and Ahn Jae Hong replied, “A little bit. For the scene in the film ‘The King of Jokgu’ when I had to confess my feelings in English. I worked really hard on memorizing it, as if it were a school subject I needed to learn through memorization, so I still remember my lines.”

“Me too,” said Kang Ha Neul. “This was back when I was appearing in ‘Incomplete Life.’ In ‘Incomplete Life,’ [my character] Jang Baek Ki needed to write down his academic background, and I asked the director what I should write down. The director suggested that I write down something like Seoul National University’s German language department, to give the character a cool vibe.” 

Kang Ha Neul continued, “Then the writer suddenly gave me a script with lines in German. I immediately got in contact with a friend who has a German friend, and I met them the day after I got the script. I recorded [that friend] saying the lines in German, and I just listened to that over and over until the day of the shoot. It really helped me memorize it.”

After saying that he still remembered all of it, Kang Ha Neul perfectly recited his lines from the scene. He added, “I used the first line a couple times when preparing for plays. [I recited it] whenever they asked me if I knew how to speak a foreign language.”

He added with a laugh that the true meaning of these lines had to do with recommending items made out of stainless steel.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388263wpp/kang-ha-neul-talks-about-speaking-in-german-for-incomplete-life-misaeng-reveals-he-still-remembers-all-his-lines

Kang Ha Neul Opens Up About His Claustrophobia

On the latest episode of JTBC’s “Traveler 2,” Kang Ha Neul spoke candidly about his struggles with claustrophobia.

During the March 14 broadcast of the travel variety show, “Traveler 2” aired footage of Kang Ha Neul explaining to his castmates Ong Seong Wu and Ahn Jae Hong that he was claustrophobic. 

“I suffer from severe claustrophobia, so I have a hard time flying on airplanes,” he told his travel companions. “Whenever I have to go abroad or travel somewhere, I get a prescription for sleeping pills in advance.”

Later, while the three stars were enjoying a meal together in Patagonia, Kang Ha Neul confessed to feeling tired after their travels earlier. “To be honest, it’s not just on airplanes,” he said. “As you saw earlier today, I also have a hard time riding crowded buses and things like that. Honestly, even in the taxi on our way here, I wanted to roll the window up so that the sound of us talking [could be heard better through our mics], but if I roll the window up, then I feel too suffocated. So I have to roll the windows down.”

The show then aired footage of Kang Ha Neul going out of his way to board airplanes later than other passengers and rolling his window down in cars in order to feel less closed-in. 

When Ahn Jae Hong encouraged him to freely tell them whenever he felt uncomfortable, Kang Ha Neul replied, “To be honest, I feel like I’m making the people around me uncomfortable by talking about it. Because I’m making them have to worry about me.”

Ahn Jae Hong insisted, “Still, you have to tell us,” and Kang Ha Neul remarked, “I’m so grateful that Seong Wu even gave up his seat for me without my asking. I was embarrassed, so I never got to thank you properly, but I was really grateful on the plane.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388283wpp/kang-ha-neul-opens-up-about-his-claustrophobia 

Male Actors Who Went The Extra Mile To Be Considerate To Their Co-Stars For Kiss Scenes

a4b3bd4694254c00ae07f91345122826.jpeg?s=

One of the biggest highlights in dramas and movies is the kiss scene.

To viewers, it may be a heart-fluttering occasion, but for actors, it’s an anxiety-inducing moment.

Here are a few actors who meticulously prepared for their kiss scenes:

Kang Ha Neul

kang-ha-neul-gong-hyo-jin.jpg

Kang Ha Neul is known to be an actor of manners, and on “Happy Together,” he revealed he always chews bubblegum before kiss scenes.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 3 weeks later...