Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Sky Kang, thanks for sharing this. Lee Yoo Young will be joining Kang Ha Neul in this new drama! Yesterday, August 11, it was confirmed that she will join the drama as Oh Soo Yeon, an underground businesswoman. As far as I know, “Insider” is scheduled to premiere in the first half of next year, 2022 via JTBC.  :kaching3:

Yeah, I just read it today that it will be released on first half 2022 even though they will finish filming early. We have to wait longer huhu ㅠㅠ

kang ha neul + lee yoo young confirm jtbc drama

1621813368284_1_152519106124736824288420

Lee Yoo Young will join Kang Ha Neul in JTBC series, Insider. He plays a judicial apprentice who gets imprisoned while conducting an insider investigation. She plays an underground business maven who intends to use him to fulfil her ambitions. Filming is already underway, with an early 2022 broadcast date scheduled.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/08/11/kang-ha-neul-lee-yoo-young-confirm-jtbc-drama/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

Yeah, I just read it today that it will be released on first half 2022 even though they will finish filming early. We have to wait longer huhu ㅠㅠ

@Sky Kang, KHN said here that "Insider"  has such a captivating script. He added that the atmosphere

at the site is so pleasant, so he's having fun filming."     :rubchin:

20210811092000636lpbg.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210811092000242

• Like 1

@Sky Kang, KHN said here that "Insider"  has such a captivating script. He added that the atmosphere

at the site is so pleasant, so he's having fun filming."     :rubchin:

20210811092000636lpbg.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210811092000242

Everything Kang Haneul chooses is surely good. So exciting!! 2022 please come quickly Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Edited by Sky Kang

17 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Everything Kang Haneul chooses is surely good. So exciting!! 2022 please come quickly

@Sky Kang, get ready because KHN will be part of the variety show “House on Wheels”! Yesterday, August 11, tvN officially announced that it would be airing a special spin-off of this show starring the cast of the upcoming film “The Pirates 2", which he's part of. This is separate from “House on Wheels.” The program’s concept is that the stars of the original show—like Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won—will be lending their keys to [the newcomers], who will live in the house on wheels without its owners present. “The spin-off is scheduled to air over the Chuseok holiday next month (September).  I'm excited to see the stars of “The Pirates 2” appear in their own “House on Wheels” spin-off. I'm curious....they're

many in the movie so, how will they all fit into the house? Hahaha -    :wut:

source : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202108111137180410

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

@Sky Kang, ye, too bad we have to wait until next year. The plot sounds thrilling, if handled properly.

:shaq:

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Autograph by Kang Haneul on a poster of movie WAITING FOR RAIN 

Sadly it is only open for Malaysian fans huhu

@Sky Kang, get ready because KHN will be part of the variety show “House on Wheels”! Yesterday, August 11, tvN officially announced that it would be airing a special spin-off of this show starring the cast of the upcoming film “The Pirates 2", which he's part of. This is separate from “House on Wheels.” The program’s concept is that the stars of the original show—like Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won—will be lending their keys to [the newcomers], who will live in the house on wheels without its owners present. “The spin-off is scheduled to air over the Chuseok holiday next month (September).  I'm excited to see the stars of “The Pirates 2” appear in their own “House on Wheels” spin-off. I'm curious....they're

many in the movie so, how will they all fit into the house? Hahaha -    :wut:

source : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202108111137180410

@willenette Right!! I wonder how will they fit themselves there. Up to 4 persons only will fit inside plus kwangsoo's really tall ㅋㅋ so I guess half of them will sleep on the tent ㅋㅋariane alter wtf GIF by PULS

56 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Sky Kang, ye, too bad we have to wait until next year. The plot sounds thrilling, if handled properly.

:shaq:

@willenette intense brain battles, high psychological warfare, and ot action sounds so sexy So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!

Kang Ha-neul, Lee You-young to star in suspense action drama 'Insider'

By Kwak Yeon-soo

Actors Kang Ha-neul and Lee You-young will star in the new action suspense drama, "Insider," local cable broadcaster JTBC said Wednesday.

It tells the story of Kim Yo-han (Kang), a judicial trainee whose life turns upside down after he goes undercover to uncover the truth in relation to a prosecutor suspected of corruption.

Kim, who has lived an earnest life, gives in to the reality that the world is ruled by power and wealth, and ends up behind bars. Grief-stricken and confused, he begins to plot revenge for the betrayal while in prison.

"Insider" is directed by Min Yeon-hong, who produced the OCN drama, "Missing: The Other Side." It is written by Moon Man-se, who previously penned "Priest."

Director Min explained that the new series will contain elements of crime series, psychological thrillers and action dramas. The character's excruciating quest for revenge will bring catharsis to viewers, he added.

Kang lauded Moon for writing such an intriguing, clever script. "'Insider' is a story that is gripping and filled with drama," Kang said.

Talking about the filming process, he said, "I'm enjoying every moment on set because the environment is lively and energetic. I'm certain that the thrills, twists and turns in the drama will keep viewers entertained."

The 31-year-old actor will next be seen in the thriller film, "Streaming," which is about a popular live streamer who tracks down a serial killer, based on his expertise in criminal profiling and with the help of his followers.

In "Insider," Lee will take on the role of Oh Soo-yeon, a successful businesswoman who made a great fortune through her connections. She tries to help Kim out in seeking revenge, and recruits him to fulfill her own greed in return.

"Oh is very different from the characters I've played previously. Her fashion and style will be another focal point to watch. It's an honor to work with such a wonderful cast and crew," Lee said.

Lee most recently starred in the psychological thriller film, "Diva," last year, and will next be seen in the disaster blockbuster, "Firefighter," based on the 2001 Hongje-dong fire incident that killed six firefighters.

"Insider" will be unveiled in the first half of 2022.

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1

Watch his movie WAITING FOR RAIN in iQIYI !! 

mini video with Kang Sora and Kang Haneul in WAITING FOR RAIN ..    

• Blob 1

FOR RENT: HOUSE ON WHEELS TEASER VIDEO WITH PIRATES 2 CAST

The Spin-off version of House On Wheels featuring the cast of Pirates 2 released a special teaser video. It will air on Sept. 13 and 20 in line with the Chuseok Holiday

On 8/18/2021 at 5:02 PM, Sky Kang said:

FOR RENT: HOUSE ON WHEELS TEASER VIDEO WITH PIRATES 2 CAST

The Spin-off version of House On Wheels featuring the cast of Pirates 2 released a special teaser video. It will air on Sept. 13 and 20 in line with the Chuseok Holiday

@Sky Kang thanks for sharing this. The spin-off is called “Lending You My House on Wheels” and will not feature regular cast members of this variety show. The concept of the spin-off is that the original cast members will briefly lend their wheeled house to the newcomers, who have to learn how to live in it on their own. We get to see in this teaser where Kang Ha Neul, Han Hyo Joo, and Lee Kwang Soo moving into the wheeled house. The actors of ‘The Pirates 2’ were able to borrow the house through their connection with Sung Dong Il, who makes a cameo in their movie. Looking forward to this. I hope this is gonna be good & entertaining. It looks very funny & looks they are having fun!

:popcornjackson:

• Blob 2

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@Sky Kang thanks for sharing this. The spin-off is called “Lending You My House on Wheels” and will not feature regular cast members of this variety show. The concept of the spin-off is that the original cast members will briefly lend their wheeled house to the newcomers, who have to learn how to live in it on their own. We get to see in this teaser where Kang Ha Neul, Han Hyo Joo, and Lee Kwang Soo moving into the wheeled house. The actors of ‘The Pirates 2’ were able to borrow the house through their connection with Sung Dong Il, who makes a cameo in their movie. Looking forward to this. I hope this is gonna be good & entertaining. It looks very funny & looks they are having fun!

:popcornjackson:

Looking forward to Sept 13 and 20!! So excited!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Heirs Cast: Where Are They Now?

"The Heirs" has been regarded as one of the most well-acted and popular K-Dramas released in the last decade, with a clear, impressionable, and interesting storyline that centers around some of our favorite themes of family, teen drama, comedy, and romance, it is no surprise that even till this day, this series is still being binge-watched by K-Drama faithfulls.

One key point was the incredibly star-studded cast this drama presented, with the likes of Lee MinHo, Park ShinHye, Park HyungSik, Kang HaNeul, f(x)'s Krystal Jung, and Choi JinHyuk to name a few, many might wonder where are they now, well, we've got the answers.

3. Kang HaNeul

kanghaneul_175816067_473027197359523_890

The actor known for his boyish yet captivating and intriguing charms gained the attention of many with his character; 'Kim HyoShin', a friend to Kim Tan who seems to be struggling with the expectations and rules of his family and the need for him to be perfect, leading him to be hospitalized after he tried to commit suicide. He eventually stands up to his family, stating the need for him to not live a controlled and constrained life, and eventually goes to serve in the military.

kanghaneul_132044904_211071087281511_916

A side character that left a strong note for many, the actor since the heirs have gone on to star in various hit drama series and movies like "Midnight Runners" with Park SeoJun, the star-studded SBS historical drama "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" alongside Lee JoonGi, IU, Nam JooHyuk, and EXO's BaekHyun, as well as starring in the KBS drama "When the Camilla Blooms".

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/the-heirs-cast-where-are-they-now/

• Blob 1

VETERAN ACTRESS PARK JUN-GEUM WANTS TO WORK WITH KANG HANEUL AS HER SON

Park Jun-geum was asked in King of Masked Singer if there is an actor that she wants to work with and she said that she wants Kang Haneul as her son in her next project. 

When asked if there is any actor among her juniors she would like to work with as a son in a drama, Park Jun-geum said, “I want to work with an actor like Kang Ha-neul. It is difficult for an actor to perform a good performance if he does not have character. But I want to try it together with actor Kang Ha-neul and I think he is a very good actor.” 

• Love 1