Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

The Inquisition: South Korean actor Kang Ha-neulAfter his first leading role, the South Korean actor isn’t quite ready to ditch his high school uniform
20140814_48_kang_ha-neul.jpg?itok=zDXUCt

48 HOURS: Mourning Grave [opens on August 14] is your first lead role. Do you regard it as a career milestone?KANG HA-NEUL: I actually haven't given much thought to that. Rather, I'm more interested in the message that the film conveys: I find the topic of school bullying both interesting and meaningful, and it's what attracted me to the film.
The school bullying in Mourning Grave is perhaps more terrifying than the ghosts. Is it a widespread phenomenon in Korea?I haven't seen many cases with my own eyes, but I've heard a lot about it in the news and in conversations with people. It's not just a problem in South Korea though. Situations where the victimised are neglected can be found virtually everywhere.
I know you're a fan of the Swedish horror film Let the Right One In (2008), which also touches on the theme of school bullying. How big an influence did that have on your decision to take up Mourning Grave?I think the most fascinating aspect about Let the Right One In is that it tells a pure and simple romance story in spite of the very cruel world that its protagonists find themselves in. I found it very touching. A viewer would be moved by its storyline, even without considering the film's stylistic expression.
Both Mourning Grave and Let the Right One In revolve around a romantic relationship with a supernatural being. Did you do anything special to prepare for your role?Frankly speaking, there wasn't anything special that I needed to do. I rewatched some of my favourite horror movies, but that was about it.
Do you think you did a good job of acting scared?[ Laughs] When I look back at it, I'm not completely satisfied with my performance. But since it's done and dusted I'm happy to let it pass. There are aspects that I could improve upon, and if I have another similar part in the future I'll make sure to do a better job.
You play a teenage student who can see ghosts. Do you believe in the supernatural?Yes, I do. I believe there are ghosts in the world even though I haven't encountered them myself.
The ghosts in Mourning Grave are the pale-faced types that often appear in Asian horror movies. Is that how you imagine them to be?I don't think ghosts are necessarily long-haired, pale-faced and in a white dress. I watched a Hollywood film called Odd Thomas (2013), and I suspect ghosts may look like the ones in that film. I think ghosts could look similar to humans.
You started your career in plays and musicals. What do you think about your transition to television and film so far?I've always tried to tackle my roles without limiting myself to a particular platform, be it theatre, television dramas or movies. I like to challenge myself whenever there's a good script. I'll continue to work in as many different fields as I can.
You've played quite a few characters in high school uniform since your musical days, including in the recent TV drama series The Heirs. Have you been keeping count of these roles?I've noticed that. I think I've played about seven or eight roles in school uniform.
Do you think you still look the part today?It's not my intention to always play these roles. [ Laughs] It's just a coincidence. Put it another way: isn't it great that I can still play these roles at my age?
Are there other roles you would like to be offered?I want to play a young father because it's an experience that I haven't had in my own life. It'd take quite a bit of research, and it'd certainly widen my horizons as a result.
scmp

10628301_10204716187333630_6968038482553

Deltamac Movies

140806 : Monstar Reunion~ :x :x
ZbFsYZG.png
minyoungism (IG)

강의식 ‏@onlyes315

1년만에 재회한 몬스타 2학년 4반 친구들 동창회~ 도남이가 못알아볼까봐 오랜만에 슬쩍 안경도 끼고^^

BuW2PNzCAAEF2p1.jpg:large

Trans: 2nd year, class 4 Monstar's 1 year reunion~ Do Nam wore glasses after a long time because people might not have recognized him. ^^

Translator: Sonyeo
Source: @onlyes315 

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Ha Neul and AOA’s Seolhyun Make a Chic Couple for BuckarooKang Ha Neul and AOA’s Seolhyun Make a Chic Couple for Buckaroo
Fashion branch Buckaroo recently revealed couple shots of Kang Ha Neul and AOA’s Seolhyun modeling for the new 2014 F/W season photo shoot. As the new Buckaroo guy, Kang Ha Neul showed off his model-like body and his stern expression, which helped accentuate his charisma and masculinity for the line.
2014.09.04_kang ha neul

As reported earlier, AOA’s Seolhyun took charge of the female line of the brand (see here). As the new rising “bagel girl” (a Korean expression meaning baby-faced and glamorous), the new Buckaroo muse showed off her slender body line and her alluring expression. Innocence can be seen in her youthful face but a contradictory sexiness could be seen in her glamorous body, resulting in an irresistible charm.

Meanwhile, Kang Ha Neul will take on the role of Jang Baek Ki in the upcoming tvN drama “Incomplete Life,” which is one of the most anticipated dramas of the year. AOA’s Seolhyun, on the other hand, is currently filming as Lee Min Ho’s younger sister in the upcoming film “Gangnam Blues.” She will also start Japanese promotions with her fellow AOA members with their single album “Miniskirt” this coming October.

2014.09.04_haneul & seolhyun 2
What do you think of the couple? Yay or nay?

News Soompi