Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Haha and Kang Ha Neul to Appear on “Healing Camp”

fitzdarcy  February 9, 2015

haha-kang-ha-neul.jpg

Officials from the SBS talk show “Healing Camp” revealed the identities of two celebrities who will guest on upcoming episodes, one a popular variety show star and one a popular actor. Haha, loved for his antics on various variety shows, will be a guest one episode and Kang Ha Neul, currently enjoying a high profile due to many successful dramas, will be a guest on another episode.

According to broadcast officials, Haha filmed his appearance on “Healing Camp” on February 9.

Haha debuted as a singer in 2001 as a member of Jikiri, but became popular through variety shows due to his unique and witty remarks. He has been a member of the popular variety show “Infinity Challenge” since 2006. He also appears on “Running Man,” another popular variety show. As someone known for interesting and fun talk, his appearance on “Healing Camp” should be entertaining.

Appearing as a guest on another episode of “Healing Camp” will be Kang Ha Neul, who is currently enjoying great popularity as a hot, trendy actor. A SBS official shared, “Kang Ha Neul has been confirmed as a guest for ‘Healing Camp.’” He is scheduled to film his appearance in early March.

Kang Ha Neul is a very busy man, appearing in dramas “Misaeng,” “Angel Eyes,” “Heirs,” “Monstar,” and “To the Beautiful You” in the past few years. He also appeared in the film “Mourning Grave” with Kim So Eun. He has seen success in both TV and film, earning his status as a hot actor.

This appearance will be his first solo appearance as a talk show guest, confirming his status as a trendy actor. He is currently appearing in the stage play “Harold & Maude” and has three films coming out soon: “Twenty” withKim Woo Bin and 2AM’s Junho, “C’est Si Bon” with Jung Woo and Han Hyo Joo, and “Empire of Lust” (working title) with Jang Hyuk and Shin Ha Kyun.

Fans of both Haha and Kang Ha Neul will get to know more about these men on upcoming episodes of “Healing Camp.”

kang-ha-neul-haha.jpg

source:http://www.soompi.co...n-healing-camp/

C'est Si Bon

by KIM Su-yeon /  Feb 09, 2015  

•  
  • rIKdGcObLupszTZAeQJJ.jpg  2014 | 122m | ROMANCE, DRAMA
    DIRECTOR KIM Hyun-seok  
    RELEASE DATE February 5, 2015
    CONTACT CJ Entertainment
    TEL  +82 2 371 6278
    FAX  +82 2 371 6340
    justinkim@cj.net Set within a music hall of the same name in Seoul, C’est Si Bon follows the lives and careers of the member of the Korean folk music group Twin Folio from the 1960s to 80s. Beginning with their rise to fame in 60s while they were in their 20s, the film details the ups and downs of their personal and work lives. ‘C’est Si Bon’ is the music bar where every acoustic band’s dreams lie, and Korea’s leading folksongs were born. It is where Geun-tae met the musical prodigies Hyung-joo and Chang-sik, and formed the C’est Si Bon Trio. As the three young artists bicker over their music, beautiful socialite Ja-young enters the picture and becomes their muse, and a series of moving love songs are written. After 20 years, the untold story of their love, song and youth at ‘C’est Si Bon’ is finally brought to light. The story of some of Korea’s most famous music icons, C’est Si Bon looks to latch on to the current popularity of period set films. Following a less than critical and box office reception for sci-fi time travel film 11:00 AM, director KIM Hyung-seok returns to his drama roots with C’est Si Bon (a French term that roughly translates as ‘It’s so good’), with a big cast in tow. KIM was previously responsible for the romantic hits When Romance Meets Destiny (2005) and Cyrano Agency (2010). Starring as the group members in their 20s are veteran actorJUNG Woo and Cold Eyes star HAN Hyo-joo. Meanwhile, The Chaser star KIM Yun-seok and actress KIM Hee-ae, who recently returned to the big screen in Thread of Lies following a 21-year absence, will play the same characters in their 40s. Though Twin Folio was in fact a duo, the band is presented as three person outfit in the film.

• - See more at: http://www.koreanfil...h.UUQD0bGC.dpuf

Guest adikkeluangman

150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #4B9nSBvKIUAAKXZI.jpgB9nSB-NIYAEC_Sl.jpg

B9nSB2qIMAE1C9x.jpgB9nSCEMIYAQ6bhN.jpg

Kang Ha Neul wear t-shirt given by Junho fans when they did food support event during the filming last year.
-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #5B9nSOwfIUAAnYGA.jpgB9nSPDrIIAI6Tos.jpg

B9nSPARIcAAsM79.jpgB9nSOxlIEAEB-hA.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #6B9nSdnWIQAIGgui.jpgB9nSd-DIUAAdwML.jpg

B9nSd8hIQAEQATA.jpgB9nSdzoIUAAAwwg.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #7B9nSoGDIQAAP4HN.jpgB9nSoMkIIAYBP-5.jpg

B9nSoJQIgAAZiFS.jpgB9nSn3kIAAEy3VC.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #9B9nTCmiIAAAOl9y.jpgB9nTC6BIUAE3Bk3.jpg

B9nTCxvIEAUWU_B.jpgB9nTC50IMAEZRFv.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #10B9nTPbuIMAABrCr.jpgB9nTPaiIIAAsNef.jpg

B9nTPJnIUAY7WzE.jpgB9nTPRgIMAEi-l4.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho Gear Up for ′Twenty′
92971705.jpg
Kang Ha Neul shows up with a bright smile51907482.jpg
The three actors are overflowing with energy

39371577.jpg
Junho and Kang Ha Neul can′t hold in their laughter69973082.jpg
Even the director is funny21456420.jpg
The three stars strike a pose together99927642.jpg
Stay tuned for the film ′Twenty′!

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, 2PM’s Junho and director Lee Byung Heon attended the production briefing session for the film Twenty on February 12 at the CGV theater in Apgujeong.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87290/photo-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-gear-up-for-twenty
-----Kim Woo Bin and 2PM′s Junho Get Embarrassed by Kang Ha Neul′s Promotional Shirt for ′Twenty′
Kang Ha Neul revealed why he wore a shirt 2PM member Junho′s fans gave him to an official promo event. 
On February 11, the production briefing session for the upcoming movie Twenty took place at the CGV theaters in Apgujeong, where Kang Ha Neul caught attention wearing a 100 percent promotional shirt that read, ′Twenty′ in the front and his character name, ′Kyung Jae′ in the back. 
41234318.jpg

"I actually received this shirt from Junho′s fans while we were filming. But at the time, I couldn′t wear it because I was embarrassed. So I promised to wear it at the production briefing session," explained Kang Ha Neul. "So I wore it here." 
Seeing his co-star, Kim Woo Bin added, "I honestly didn′t know. I didn′t think he would actually wear it." He continued, "I saw him in the waiting room earlier, and I was so embarrassed. It felt like I did something wrong wearing the clothes I′m wearing now." 
Junho also shared, "Recently, in our chat room, he said he had something fun planned. I didn′t know it was this."
Twenty is about a group of 20-year-old friends, marked as the popular one, the strong one and the studious one. The movie will premiere in March. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87289/kim-woo-bin-and-2pms-junho-get-embarrassed-by-kang-ha-neuls-promotional-shirt-for-twenty
-----Kang Ha Neul Says 2PM’s Junho Didn’t Spend Money During Filming to Understand His Character
Kang Ha Neul praised 2PM’s Junho for staying true to his character.
Kang Ha Neul attended the production briefing session for the film Twenty on February 11 at the CGV theater and shared, “Junho acted out a character who is almost like the bread winner for his household and he actually didn’t spend any money during filming. He told me that he did that in order to know what it feels like.”
55256826.jpg

Then director Lee Byung Heon commented, “Huh? But I heard that he bought a house…” bringing out a round of laughter.
Taken by surprise, Junho quickly got up from his seat to cover director Lee Byung Heon’s mouth, making everyone laugh. Director Lee Byung Heon said, “I didn’t hear it directly from him but I heard it from someone else.”
Kang Ha Neul said, “I think that was afterwards. He really didn’t spend any money when he was filming. He always just drank banana milk.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87350/kang-ha-neul-says-2pms-junho-didnt-spend-money-during-filming-to-understand-his-character

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho and Kang Ha Neul envy Kim Woo Bin + they reveal their ideal types
During the press conference for movie 'Twenty' on February 12, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM's Junho were asked if they ever were envious of Kim Woo Bin's height.  Both nodded.  Who wouldn't be envious of the model-turned-actor's tall 6'2" stature? 
Junho elaborated, "I felt that since I first met Kim Woo Bin.  It was the day the actors were meeting one another on the 15th floor of a building.  I went up first, but I saw somebody tall from far away downstairs.  That was Kim Woo Bin."
B9siYlnCYAAMRZV.jpg

Kang Ha Neul added, "It took a really long time for the camera to go up.  People were saying the take was long, but it really took a long time filming the full shot," hinting it was because of Kim Woo Bin's height.
Meanwhile, actor Kang Ha Neul was asked about his ideal type during the conference. Kang Ha Neul replied, "I like a girl who loves her dreams more than she loves her boyfriend. I like a girl who's cool," satisfying the curiosity of his many fans. 
Junho added, "A busy woman," making everyone laugh.  He continued, "I like women with whom I could communicate well.  Ever since my debut, I said it was Scarlett Johansson.  I feel like I'd be able to communicate with her just by looking into her eyes."
Kim Woo Bin said, "If I were to add one thing to all of these requirements, it'd be a woman who's pretty when she smiles."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/junho-and-kang-ha-neul-envy-kim-woo-bin-they-reveal-their-ideal-types
-----Kim Woo Bin Apologizes for Kang Ha Neul’s Behavior After Drinking
On February 12, at a press conference for the film “Twenty,” Kim Woo Bin apologized for co-star Kang Ha Neul’s behavior after a night of drinking. He revealed an amusing behind-the-scenes story from the filming of the movie.
Kim Woo Bin shared the story of Kang Ha Neul’s loud and disruptive behavior one night while they were filming the movie “Twenty” in the city of Jeonju. He good-naturedly teased his co-star and even apologized on his behalf. He stated “After drinking a lot, Kang Ha Neul was yelling in front of the housing where the film staff was staying. When Kang Ha Neul drinks, he usually does not behave differently, but he must have been in a good mood that day. He went from one store to the next drinking alcohol [at each stop]. After that, while in front of our lodging, he shouted.”
He made those in attendance laugh as he continued, “I’m from Jeonju. I want to apologize to the people of Jeonju.”
http:B9sdDB6CcAAOwTh.jpg

Kang Ha Neul explained his side of the story, saying “I drank that night thinking that I wanted to drink happily and sleep deeply. I was late to filming the next day.” He also revealed what he shouted and said, “I was really happy while filming ‘Twenty’ so I yelled ‘I love you ‘Twenty.’ I want you.’ I didn’t realize others were filming the next morning. Kim Woo Bin had to film the next morning and the staff told me he said, ‘Kang Ha Neul’s dead when he shows up.’” He also apologized, saying,  “I want to take this opportunity to apologize to the citizens of Jeonju. I was inconsiderate.”
“Twenty” is a film about three best friends as they move into adulthood. Kim Woo Bin plays a jobless but charismatic man popular with the ladies. Kang Ha Neul plays a character who does well in school. He is every mother’s dream child but once he drinks, he completely changes. 2PM’s Junho rounds out the threesome as a hardworking and responsible man.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/11/kim-woo-bin-apologizes-for-kang-ha-neuls-behavior-after-drinking/

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul Says He Will Never Date an Actress
87051002.jpg

When asked when he will start dating if he likes his hyungs that much, Kang Ha Neul said, “People ask me why I don’t date when I’m working on projects, such as the recent one Twenty, which had many actresses, including Jung So Min and Min Hyo Rin. But I don’t feel anything for actresses. I haven’t felt anything yet and will not feel anything in the future too.”
Full article: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87051/interview-kang-ha-neul-says-he-will-never-date-an-actress

Guest adikkeluangman

New photos of Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul unleashed
20150212155706_54dc4ec2562ed_1.jpg

New photos of Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul were unleashed.
On February 12th, distribution agency, NEW, uploaded the photos on their official Facebook and wrote, "Releasing behind cuts of Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul from press conference of movie 'TWENTY'!"
The photo shows Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul posing together for selfies in a waiting room prior to the press conference.
The three guys are showing charming look in the photos together, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.
Movie 'TWENTY' is going to show three twenty year-old guys, Chi Ho (played by Kim Woo Bin), Dong Woo (played by Lee Jun Ho), and Kyung Jae (played by Kang Ha Neul), pursuing their goals and building a beautiful friendship together.
Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' will be officially released in March.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=359438

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin Reveals He Swore at Kang Ha Neul through Voice Message
Kim Woo Bin revealed that he was once angered by Kang Ha Neul’s mischief.
The February 15 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV featured an interview with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, who starred in the film Twenty. During the broadcast, Kang Ha Neul and Junho shared a story of a joke they recently played on Kim Woo Bin.
87491002.jpg

Junho said, “We were all talking about how we wanted to eat ripe persimmon on the set and we finished filming earlier than Woo Bin. So we sent a picture of ripe permission to Woo Bin, who was still filming. Ha Neul even sent a video of himself eating ripe permission.”
Kang Ha Neul then reenacted his video message on the spot and Kim Woo Bin said, “Even the sound of eating was realistic. So I swore at him through voice message,” causing a round of laughter.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87491/kim-woo-bin-reveals-he-swore-at-kang-ha-neul-through-voice-message
-----'Twenty' release individual posters for Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin, and Junho
The anticipation for comedy film 'Twenty,' starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM's Junho, continues to rise as distributing agency, NEW, released three individual posters for each actor on February 16!
Kim Woo Bin showcases messy hair and a hand gesture that adds a comedic element to his usually charismatic self.  His tagline says, "The one who only has popularity."  Kang Ha Neul, hugging a bunch of books, has, "The one who only studies well," and Junho, holding up a glass of beer for cheers, has, "The one who only has a strong vitality."
It appears the three of them each has a strong trait that the others lack, creating more curiosity about the synergy among these three young men.  
Viewers can start flooding the theaters to watch these goofballs in March!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/twenty-release-individual-posters-for-kang-ha-neul-kim-woo-bin-and-junho