Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

So, base on this picture from kanghaneul.net that I posted above regarding his dramas, movies, and musical, his musical theatre last year (2013) was 'Cain and Abel' as Brother... Because in Wikipedia, it shows Black Mary Poppins on 2013. ^^And he had musical in 2011 "UNSUNG"~

YearTitleRole
2006The Celestial WatchJang Young-shil
2007Carpe DiemLee Il
2008La VidaHamlet
2009Thrill Me
Spring AwakeningErnst
2010Thrill Me
2011Prince PuzzleGu-dong
2012Black Mary PoppinsHerman
AssassinsLee Harvey Oswald/The Balladeer
2013Black Mary Poppins

Back to school for Kang Ha-neul
photo454522.jpg

Kang Ha-neul's career path as an actor started on a high school stage. And with his success playing a teenager in recent dramas such as "The Heirs" (2013) and "Angel Eyes" (2014), the 24-year-old has taken up yet another role as a high schooler, this time as a movie lead.
In Oh In-cheon's new horror flick "Mourning Grave", set to be released on July 3, Kang plays In-soo, who has the ability to see ghosts. As the story unravels, In-soo becomes fond of a ghost girl with amnesia, played by Kim So-eun.
"I don't care about the size of my role", Kang said to the JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. "But due to the uplifting ambience of the shooting scene, I really have a special affection for this movie".
Q. Why did you choose this movie?A. When I read the script, I saw a lot of similarities with Tomas Alfredson's "Let the Right One In" [2008], which depicts the love between a vampire girl and a lonesome boy. I picked the movie out of a wish that a similar movie would be made in Korea, too. "Mourning Grave" is not a movie that is solely made to horrify viewers.
How did you approach the character?I usually establish my character by savoring a lot of music, pictures and photos related to the movie. For In-soo's character, I listened to haegeum player Jeong Soo-nyun's instrumental piece "Beautiful Things in Life" repeatedly and also watched a lot of multicolored abstract images. 
I related to a scene from "Let the Right One In", where there are spots of blood scattered on white snow.
Are there any other works you related to that helped you play a character who is able to see ghosts?
Director Oh suggested Stephen Sommers's "Odd Thomas" [2013], which shows evil spirits freely roaming about the neighborhood in broad daylight. 
I found it interesting that a horror movie was approached in such a delightful way.
How do you feel about the fact that a lot of your roles were high school boys?
I have worn school uniforms in nine of my works if you include musicals as well. Among them, the most special one was when I played a pure and an innocent boy in "Angel Eyes". Before that, I used to play somewhat perfect and shrewd characters. In-soo, in the new movie, is far from being perfect as well. 
What kind of suggestions did the director give you?
There is a scene where I let go of an old friend, Ah-young, who became a ghost when she was killed at a young age. According to the script, In-soo was supposed to just gaze at the girl as she leaves. But the director suggested I cry as I let go of her, which I also thought was necessary because it is where In-soo lets go of his own trauma as well. So I followed the director's lead, and I cried so much while shooting that scene.
What made you become an actor?I participated in a biblical drama at a church as a prop team member when I was in middle school. After that, I entered an ordinary high school that had an acting club. But to take my passion a step further, I transferred to the National High School of Traditional Arts. 
When I told my parents that I wanted to become an actor, my parents, who were also stage actors, accepted it and that's how I first set foot on stage in 2006. 
BY JUNG HYUN-MOK [janna924@joongang.co.kr]Source
HanCinema

OMG!! Kang Ha Neul received an offer for a new drama! From upcoming tvN drama "미생" / Misaeng (Not Life)~ It looks like veteran actor Lee Sung Min has confirmed for a role on the drama. And the lead roles were offered to Kang Ha Neul, Kang Sora and Im Siwan. All three of them are not yet confirmed and still reviewing the offer. I think the roles that was offered to Im Siwan is the lead character.
It would be awesome if these three confirm the roles! I love them!!~ :x :x
20140701_1404203446.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20140701n37722

A201407010711_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20140701n36223

StaRix said:OMG!! Kang Ha Neul received an offer for a new drama! From upcoming tvN drama "미생" / Misaeng (Not Life)~ It looks like veteran actor Lee Sung Min has confirmed for a role on the drama. And the lead roles were offered to Kang Ha Neul, Kang Sora and Im Siwan. All three of them are not yet confirmed and still reviewing the offer. I think the roles that was offered to Im Siwan is the lead character.
It would be awesome if these three confirm the roles! I love them!!~ :x :xhttp://news.nate.com/view/20140701n37722

Yes, I read it over at Dramabeans too! This guy is really very, very busy!! 
DRAMA CASTING & NEWSNew drama Misaeng courts Im Shi-wan, Kang So-ra, Kang Haneul

ImShiWan_KangSora1.jpg

Casting for the upcoming drama adaptation of the hit webtoon Misaeng (orIncomplete Life) is back in full swing, after an early round that fizzled out. The drama about a failed baduk player who struggles through young adulthood has been picked up by tvN, and is now set to air on Fridays and Saturdays in October. Im Shi-wan(Triangle) has been offered the leading role, which seems like a natural choice since he played the character in the prequel web drama earlier this year. Offers are also out toKang So-ra (Doctor Stranger), Kang Haneul (Heirs), and Lee Sung-min (Miss Korea), who are all considering favorably.

The webtoon is about a young man who fails to make it as a pro baduk player (a strategy game akin to chess), and struggles with the monotony of his bleak future. It’s the story of his gradual awakening and reentry into society after living a depressed, inconsequential existence — not yet alive, as the title tells us. He joins the rank and file of the corporate office employees and struggles to adapt, eventually figuring out a way to use the lessons he learned from baduk to engage with his life.

Kang So-ra has been cast as the heroine, a cold, sharp, capable worker and new intern who enters the company with the hero. Lee Sung-min will play their boss, a dedicated workaholic and leader who’s also warm and dependable. And Kang Haneul has been cast as the ambitious co-worker who’s smart but stunted by his anxious and sensitive nature.

KangHaneul_LeeSungMin1.jpg

More here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/new-drama-misaeng-courts-im-shi-wan-kang-so-ra-kang-haneul/ :)

```````````````

Here's from soompi news:

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Im Si Wan, Kang So Ra, and Kang Ha Neul in Talks for Drama “Incomplete Life”ddangha July 1, 2014 2 Comments4Im Si Wan, Kang So Ra, and Kang Ha Neul in Talks for Drama “Incomplete Life”

Upcoming tvN drama “Incomplete Life” has released more detail about its cast. 

On July 1, tvN announced, “Lee Sung Min has been confirmed for the character of Section Chief Oh, while Im Si Wan is almost confirmed for the title role of Jang Geu Rae. Kang So Ra and Kang Ha Neul are both in talks.” 

More here: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/01/im-si-wan-kang-so-ra-and-kang-ha-neul-in-talks-for-drama-incomplete-life/#.U7PdWfmSwnU

Thanks for the new awesome finds, @StaRix! :)

This is the title of this interview according to Uncle Google:'Girl Ghost Story' river sky, "this is the last thing I think of wearing a school uniform?"Source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=83710

l_2014070201000144100006811.jpg
l_2014070201000144100006812.jpg
l_2014070201000144100006813.jpg
l_2014070201000144100006814.jpg
l_2014070201000144100006815.jpg

I really hope as well! I wish that with this movie, he graduates from playing roles of being a high school student :D

Loving the set of pics you posted above!! 
Yes, today is 3 July!!!  Mourning Grave, fighting!! :)

Here's a photo taken during the 'slumber party'201407031531451110_1.jpg

And according to the article accompanying these images, KHL said he's claustrophobic? Uncle Google translates the title as "Claustrophobic steel sky, "the severe claustrophobic elevator ride ... a cold sweat." :D
24001_11348_1421.jpg

:x