Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

He looks soo soo hot :) Once he smiles he becomes cute :) The only rookie actor (dont know if I still can call him rookie :P) , right now, whom I feel can go to greater heights is Kang Ha neul..Can someone tell me his FB official acount? His twitter is run_sky right? 

I haven't seen this article on the thread... :D

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Ha Neul Talks Acting With University Classmate Kim So Eun
Kang Ha Nel and Kim So Eun shared thoughts on acting opposite each other for film The Girl’s Grave.

Attending press conference for The Girl’s Grave on June 2 at CGV in Apgujeong, Kang Ha Neul said, “This is my third project for film. I felt pressured and nervous at first but the other cast members and the director helped me out a lot. So I was able to film more comfortably than any other projects. I’ve also known Kim So Eun since five years ago so we were able to act opposite each other naturally.”

Kim So Eun also said, “We’re in the same year in Chung-Ang University with the same major so it feels like we’re family since we hang out a lot in school. I was also happy to be acting with him.”

67373002.jpg

Then Park Doo Shik commented, “I heard that you two weren’t that close in school,” and Kim So Eun jokingly responded, “I guess I got caught,” causing a round of laughter.

Meanwhile, The Girl’s Grave is about a boy named Insoo, a friendless boy who can see ghosts, and his friendship with a ghost who lost her memories, as the mystery behind the missing students and the ghost slowly unravels.

Photo credit: Newsen
Mwave

@StaRix, gosh, im drooling with all the pics :D thank you!!!sorry, been so busy these past few days...
@gayu312 - yes, absolutely agree! he's very talented.hmm...also wondering about his official facebook account. anybody knows??

riversky

said:

@StaRix, gosh, im drooling with all the pics :D thank you!!!

sorry, been so busy these past few days...

@gayu312 - yes, absolutely agree! he's very talented.hmm...also wondering about his official facebook account. anybody knows??

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun Feature in Eccentric Photoshoot with Ceci
Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun increased anticipation for their new movieThe Girl’s Grave with their dreamlike photoshoot.

Fashion magazine Ceci released a couple photoshoot for Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun on June 23.

The photoshoot carried out with the concept of a rendezvous of a couple whose love is forbidden. Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun pose in the black and white photo with a big mansion set as the background, catching eyes with its surreal and gothic feel.

68996002.jpg

In the interview that followed, Kang Ha Neul was asked what kind of role he would like to take and answered, “Everyone has a weak spot in relationships and I have a weak spot in the father-son relationship. I was so inspired by the movie About Time starring Bill Nighy, to the point where I couldn’t get up for a while. I would like to take on a father role next time.”

Kim So Eun said, “Everyone remembers me as ‘Ga Eul’ who is modest and girly. But I’m actually an easy going and wild person. I’m interested in action films, such as Columbia. I would like to challenge myself for a female warrior role, if the opportunity comes up.”

Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun’s interview and photoshoot will be included in the July issue of Ceci and The Girl’s Grave will premiere on July 3.

Photo credit: Ceci
Mwave

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Kang Ha Neul Speaks Up on His Lack of Greed for Lead Roles
Spreading his name slowly and quietly, Kang Ha Neul became one of the rising stars in the film industry, waiting for three of his movies to premiere.

Having captured the hearts of the female fans by starring as ‘Hyo Shin sunbae’ in SBS’s The Heirs, Kang Ha Neul will be meeting with the audience through horror film The Girl’s Grave in July. Taking his first lead role, Kang Ha Neul was calm rather than excited. 

In a recent interview with Newsen, Kang Ha Neul said, “It was a low-budget film and the schedule was tight. The director, staff and cast members all gathered together to share ideas on the day before filming started. We all filmed with sincerity and felt affectionate towards the movie, because we were making it together. There were scenes we had to take out and each gap was filled with the director’s direction and the cast members’ actions. After I watched the final product, I thanked the director. I think the results came out great.”

69009002.jpg

Being the first Korean horror film to premiere this year, The Girl’s Grave stars Kang Ha Neul, Kim So Eun, Han Hye Rin, Park Doo Shik, Kim Jung Tae and more. On top of being a horror film, it also deals with issues of school violence. Kang Ha Neul took the role of a high school student ‘In Soo,’ who can see ghosts.

He shared, “The toughest part was acting like I was looking at ghosts when I wasn′t (laughter). It was hard acting into the air. We also filmed in Gangwon province and even attaching 20 hot packs on my body didn’t help. I think I felt colder since I was dressed in a school uniform the entire time.”

When asked why he chose to act in a horror film, when he has been appealing to the public with a gentle and soft image, Kang Ha Neul answered, “The Girl’s Grave is my first film as the lead. But that is not the reason why I selected the project. I never acted with those thoughts. The projects I choose are the ones that convey a good message. Personally, I think what’s important for an actor is his filmography. When someone searches my name, I want to hear ‘he has a good filmography’ rather than ‘he took many lead roles.’ I want to fill my filmography with good projects regardless of how big or small my role is.”

Kang Ha Neul continued, “The same goes for plays, musicals, dramas and movies. I learned that the project fails the moment the actor wants to stand out alone. I’ve been taking supporting roles but for me they were lead roles. I think how much you appear in the project is not that important. But I do have a lot of greed for good projects.”

Kang Ha Neul began acting in 2007, appearing in plays and musicals and quickly rose to fame through tvN’s Monstar and SBS’ The Heirs. Actors who are similar in age, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho are also active in the industry. Having to compete with them, Kang Ha Neul knew what his strength was.

“Being plain and good-natured are my strengths (laughter). I think it’s best to act smoothly and naturally, like how water flows. I’m still lacking but working hard so I can act like that. Having no greed to stand out in scenes is also my strength. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to not be greedy. I don’t want to rush my acting career,” he said.

Waiting for his films Twenty Years Old, The Age of Innocence and C’est si Bon to premiere later this year, Kang Ha Neul said, “I’ve been working without rest for the past two years. The agency didn’t pressure me and it was entirely of my own will. (laughter) I didn’t have free time since I thought I would regret if I let go of the projects. I want to wrap up my other projects well, like I did with The Girl’s Grave.

Mwave

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Kang Ha Neul Talks Dating Style, Celeb Friends and More
Kang Ha Neul confessed that his affectionate personality has its drawbacks.

Having starred in tvN’s Monstar and SBS’s The Heirs last year, Kang Ha Neul is waiting for his new film A Girl’s Grace to premiere soon. 

He acted ‘In Soo,’ a lonely high school boy who can see ghosts. Although the character is opposite to how he was as a student, he realized there are certain similarities as well.

Kang Ha Neul said, “First of all, the biggest different between ‘In Soo’ and me is that I can’t see ghosts. (laughter) People tell me that I have the ‘class president’ image but I wasn’t a model student nor was I a bad one. I was an ordinary kid, in between. I tried everything, such as cheating, skipping class, pulling all-nighters, to leave no regrets.”

He added, “I am similar to ‘In Soo’ in my personality. I seem like an extrovert but I also have an introverted side to me. My best friend knows my introvert side too. I lived away from my parents when I was in middle school and have been living alone for about ten years. I think that’s when this side of me started growing in me. I’m also slightly fastidious so I can’t stand it when the house is not clean. (laughter) If I can’t clean the house in the morning, I clean at night.”

69325002.jpg

When commented that he seems to have an affectionate personality, Kang Ha Neul revealed, “I’m affectionate when I have a girlfriend and prepare small events too. I want to make every single moment that we’re together to be happy. But this is not too good. They get sick of this. There was a girl who left me because she got sick of me,” causing laughter.

Taking his first lead role, Kang Ha Neul acted opposite his college friend Kim So Eun.

“I was close to So Eun in school and faced her in the same project for the first time. We felt awkward in the beginning but it was fine soon after. Kim So Eun is an easy going and cool person. She is prettier when she dresses simply. So Eun transformed into a ghost in the movie but it wasn’t scary at all. She looked cute and small.”

Revealing that he doesn’t have many celebrity friends, Kang Ha Neul named B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung as his closest celeb friend. 

He said, “I worked with Jun Hyung in Monstar and we still keep in touch. B2ST released an album recently and he wrote ‘Kang Ha Neul’ in the ‘thanks to’ section. I think I raised him well. (laughter) He is talented in his field and very creative. I’m planning to invite him to A Girl’s Grave’s VIP preview event.”

About the rumor saying ‘the first horror move of the year is always successful,’ Kang Ha Neul said, “All the cast and staff members filmed A Girl’s Grave with one heart. I’m not expecting a huge success. I hope the score is good enough to not disappoint everyone, who went through a lot of hard work,” and laughed.

Meanwhile, A Girl’s Grave is about a lonely boy (Kang Ha Neul) sharing friendship with a ghost (Kim So Eun) who lost her memory. The movie will premiere on July 3.

Mwave

Why Kang Ha Neul Chose To Act In "A Girl's Grave"
kang-ha-neul.png?w=600

Kang Ha Neul is one of the biggest rising stars in the industry.
As an actor, he admits that he's in no rush to become famous, despite having been in the industry since 2007. On the other hand, his role in the 2013 drama "The Heirs" opened a lot of doors for him, and he is making the best out of the new found popularity.
On his upcoming film "The Girl's Grave," where he is portraying his first lead role, "It was a low-budget production with a tight schedule. Everyone gathered and shared their ideas, and because of this, we all felt affectionate towards the film."
He added, "When we saw the finished product, I immediately thanked the director because it wouldn't have been possible without him."
However, the project was not without challenge, and he admitted, "The hardest part is having to pretend that I'm seeing ghosts, even when I'm not. We also filmed in the Gangwon province, and it's so cold that not even hot packs could help me. It didn't also help that I was in uniform the whole time."
When asked why he chose to star in a horror film instead of his usual romantic-comedy, he answered, "I choose projects that convey a good message. It's important for an actor to have a good filmography, instead of the number of his lead roles."
"The Girl's Grave" is scheduled to premiere on July 3.
kdramastars

Kang Ha Neul Is Kim So Eun's Ideal Type
kang-ha-neul-is-kim-so-euns-ideal-type.j

Popular "Boys Over Flowers" actress Kim So Eun is making a comeback through the film "The Girl's Grave."
On June 26, Kim So Eun made guest appearance on the radio program "Shim Shim Ta Pa," where she talked about her upcoming film, dating, and her ideal type.
When asked who her ideal type is, she answered honestly, "It's Kang Ha Neul, but I was made to say it because he's listening to the program right now," making the studio laugh.
Popular "Boys Over Flowers" actress Kim So Eun is making a comeback through the film "The Girl's Grave."On June 26, Kim So Eun made guest appearance on the radio program "Shim Shim Ta Pa," where she talked about her upcoming film, dating, and her ideal type.
When asked who her ideal type is, she answered honestly, "It's Kang Ha Neul, but I was made to say it because he's listening to the program right now," making the studio laugh.
kdramastars

Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul reveal their first impressions of each other on 'Entertainment Relay'
Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul look so good together to the point that they were surrounded by dating rumors, but they revealed that they're just friends who didn't have such good first impressions of each other on 'Entertainment Relay'.
Upon the reveal that they're college classmates, the reporter asked, "What were your first impressions of each other?" Kim So Eun honestly shared, "I don't remember [it wasn't memorable]." Kang Ha Neul cutely fired back, "My first impression of her was also that she was very tiny and didn't catch my eye at all."
When asked, "If you were to pick an ideal type among actresses, who would it be?", Kang Ha Neul answered, "Movie actress Jung Yoo Mi." Kim So Eun used this opportunity to get her revenge on Kang Ha Neul who previously told her to 'dream on' when it was mentioned that her ideal type is Won Bin and gave him a reality check, "Hey, dream on [come back to reality]!"
They also made their promise that if over 2 million people watch 'Girl Ghost Story', they will wear ghost costumes and hold a free hug and signing session at Myeongdong, Seoul.
'Girl Ghost Story' will premiere on July 3!
allkpop

Ha-neul is such a brilliant actor! He perfectly portrayed young Park Dong Joo in the recent drama, Angel Eyes. His singing voice can reduce me to a puddle of tears. I do hope he gets a leading role in a drama soon. :)