Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Guest adikkeluangman

First look of Junho, Kang Ha Neul and Kim Woo Bin in movie Twenty. 
Dongwoo, Kyungjae, ChihoB5ympq3CIAAHN_y.jpg
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=123277

Kang Ha Neul thanks managers for rising success and gifts them with bonus pay.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-22-at-6.52.43-AM-e14Rising actor Kang Ha Neul has thanked his managers for all of his continuously increasing popularity and success, and has been reported to have given them a large sum of bonus pay as a means of saying thank you.After the December 20th finale of tvN drama Misaeng, one of the most recently popular dramas in South Korea, Kang Ha Neul was reported to have shared quite a sum of money to his five managers as a bonus pay.

A representative of the actor shared with the media that, “Kang Ha Neul presented every single one of his managers individually [with the gift] as he thanked them for the success he was achieving by saying, ‘I made it this far all thanks to your hard work.’ To be honest, there aren’t many celebrities who care for the people around them after they’ve become so successful. A lot of actors and actresses who receive so many compliments from the people around them at work tend to focus solely on their own efforts and think that it was all their own success, but Kang Ha Neul did the exact opposite and put all the success on his managers’ efforts and hard work.

It is said that the bonus sum the actor gave to his managers equaled well over $1,000 USD each.

Not only is Kang Ha Neul known for this act of kindness, but he is also known for being genuinely loyal to all his acquaintances, staff, and friends. The actor, despite his busy schedules, always makes sure to attend important premieres and events that his co-stars are involved in and never misses out on occasions such as weddings and birthdays of his close staff.

Many netizens who have heard of Kang Ha Neul’s humbleness, sweet personality, and genuine qualities have begun to show endless love and support for the actor, leaving encouraging comments such as, “I love his acting, but now I love him even more!” “He’s handsome, great at acting, and now we find out he’s even got a perfect personality,” and, “He’s going to make it big! I hope he never forgets the importance of his career and continues to be the great person he is today.

Source: OSEN

Twenty

B56epYfCcAAjiTt.jpg

B5ympq3CIAAHN_y.jpg:large

[+1062,-69  ] Kang haneul,Lee Junho,Kim Woo Bin...i like these people...hehhh

[+855,-34    ] i'm expected! Kang Ha Neul ! Kim Woo-bin! Junho!

[+780,-29    ] They look good!...my eyes.

[+654,-29    ] They're really nice guys.

[+ 90,-14     ] Kang Ha Neul ! Kim Woo-bin! Junho! i'm really look forward.

[+78,-15      ] Good.♡ fully expect! Junho did well acting at Cold Eyes.

[ +63,-12     ] Junho works so hard.

[ +60,-18     ] Kim Woo Bin 's ratio...really good.

[+48,-10      ] All the people of my favourite.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

​[  +42,-9          ] Junho fighting...♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

[ +39, -4      ] Squirrel Junho ,i'm very expected!He impressed me in Cold Eyes...ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ 

[  +38, -4          ] They give  me heart attack.~~ ~~ 

​[ +38   ,-6         ] Kim Woo Bin is busy another movie...wowww

​[ +38, -6           ] Twenty ! i'm expected! i want to see fast.

​[  +37,-4          ] These guys are so pretty  ♥♥♥

​[  +34,-2          ] Good casting, good acting ,good boys ...just,everything is good!♥♥♥

​[+33, -  14      ]  Junho 's face is the most attractive.

​[  +32,-3          ] Woo Bin is so cute in the picture.

​[  +30,-9          ] Kim Woo Bin 's shoulder and look,i 'm really envy:

​[  +29,-9          ] Junho looks really high school student.

​[  +24,-6         ] Kang Ha Neul is hot.

​[  +22,-4         ] Emperor Junho, hwating ♡♡♡ .

​[  +21,-4         ] Cheering on the Junho ~~~~ ^ ♥ ^ ~~~~~  actor Lee Junho  is  talented... hwatting ~~~ !!!!!

​[  +14,-6         ] Kim Woo Bin  is cool.He looks good,awesome. I love Kim Woo Bin ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cr:naver/trans:elmas

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, Junho Chemistry Revealed in Stills From “Twenty”

twenty1.jpg

The film “Twenty” released stills that show off the chemistry between lead actors Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho. The two stills from the film portray an easy and comfortable friendship between the three leads. In one photo, the three men are wearing casual clothes, with their arms around each other’s shoulders. In another photo, they are seen wearing school uniforms and bright smiles.
“Twenty” tells the story of three friends during a time in life that is overflowing with youthful energy, when you can be anything, love anyone, and have infinite possibilities. The film portrays three types of male characters and all they experience, hope for, and feel during their twenties. It aims to show how they enjoy life while also being realistic. This story of friends experiencing love, life, and friendship is being called the male version of “Singles,” a popular 2003 movie that realistically depicted the twenty-something life of two women.
twenty2.jpg

“Twenty” also stars Jung So Min, Lee Yoo Bi, Min Hyo Rin, and Jung Joo Yeon. The film will be released in March 2015.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-junho-chemistry-revealed-in-stills-from-twenty/

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul show support to actor Lee Sung Min for movie Big Match. They act together in tvN drama Misaeng that aired during the movie promotion.
Kang Ha Neul

존경하고 존경하는 오차장님. 이성민선배님과 사랑하고 사랑하는 하균이형의 따끈따끈 신작! 빅매치를 응원합니다! 대박. 영화내내 주먹꽉쥐고 보게되는.. 수작입니다!! 추천합니닷!!^--^♥pic.twitter.com/IWyPcDxLvs

— Kim_Kang_Ha_Neul (@RUN_SKY) 

November 27, 2014

Kang Ha Neul: “People Think I’m Crazy for Doing a Play Right After ‘Misaeng’”

Pao  December 31, 2014

B6P2B8aCMAAwnn2.jpg

People’s opinion may differ but ultimately, a person must decide what is the right thing for himself. Actor Kang Ha Neul, who recently finished acting in the hit tvN drama “Misaeng,” thought the same. After finishing the popular drama, he decided to do a theater play. People around him thought it’s crazy for him to do so, but he thought otherwise.

“There’s a lot of people around me who thought it’s crazy that I’m doing a play even at a very busy time. But in this situation where the thirst to learn has gotten bigger, I was desperate for something that will lead me to learn more. That’s theater,” said Kang Ha Neul.

That’s why starting from January 9, Kang Ha Neul will return to the stage and act in the play “Harold and Maude.

In the play “Harold and Maude,” Kang Ha Neul plays the role of the 19-year-old Harold who has a connection with the 80-year old grandma, Maude.

B6P15VQCAAAuu8N.jpg

201412311635775573_54a3a8499ea4c_99_2014

B6P15VPCQAAOjur.jpg

B6P15VQCMAA9UWo.jpg

B6P2B9cCUAAspMV.jpg

B6P2B-JCAAAmR06.jpg

B6JmICICQAIbOkO.jpg

cr:soompi, playbill