Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Kang Haneul: Reinventing himself into leading manby awcoconuts kanghaneul_86.jpg

He’s definitely on fire: Kang Haneul, who began the year with a short but lauded appearance on Angel Eyes, has been cast as the lead in no less than four — yes, four — movies in 2014. Originally a musical theater actor, his breakthrough small screen performance was in last year’s Monstar, after which he quickly auditioned for and won the part of Hyo-shin in Heirs. Now, less than a year later, the in-demand actor no longer needs to audition for parts, and he is struggling to keep up with the offers that have rolled in.

The actor has been on a publicity tour for Mourning Grave (also known as Ghost Story of a Girl), which is currently in theaters, and he’s being praised for his first leading role in the Oh In-chun-directed feature, with news outlets reporting that he effortlessly navigated between the melodramatic, horror, and comedy aspects of the story to carry the movie. He was asked about how he was juggling his projects, shortly before the wide release ofMourning Grave.

“I’ve been having a hard time due to filming. In addition to supplemental scenes forMourning Grave, overlap between C’est Si Bon and Age of Innocence productions meant that I recently forgot the code to get into the house I had moved into two weeks prior,” Kang laughed. “However, I’m very grateful to have these projects to work and strive for.” In addition to the three, filming begins this month on Twenty, which will reunite the actor with his Heirs castmate Kim Woo-bin.

More here: Dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...