✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

I just checked Leejumchill instagram and that makes me hungry and REALLY REALLY want to go to 2.7gram!!!!

I really love meat!

And I wonder what's KTH order in there? They have big size meat and burger. Yummy!

I just see world cup menu fried chicken and fried fries. And I really want to e‌at that!

Kim Tae Hee's first batch of stills for C-drama, Wang Xi Zhi

UKQqci.jpg

sjIHhA.jpg

@ebullience has very kindly created the Soompi Official Thread for the drama. Here is the link. Please visit, if you have the time, as more information and pictures will be posted there, as and when they are available.

[upcoming Chinese Drama 2015] Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi 书圣王羲之

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023640/upcoming-chinese-drama-2015-sage-of-calligraphy-wang-xi-zhi-书圣王羲之

KTH's cheer for the Korean Football team in the World Cup in Ohui FB.

Go Korea!
Japan time tomorrow at 7 am!

Under a hot sun in South America are among the members of the Korea's number one fan to blow the victory--the most anticipated number one player?

Korea number to leave a message of support to the comments! 

10418291_748754695145812_935654776251804

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain Snaps a Picture with Hugh Grantyeonjiii June 18, 2014 

rain-hugh-jackman.jpg

Singer and actor Rain met with the Hollywood actor Hugh Grant.

On June 14, an official who attended the “The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival” uploaded the picture on their Weibo along with a message that said, “I’m a fan of Rain and Hugh Grant.”

In the revealed picture, Rain and Hugh Grant are seen taking a picture together at a restaurant. Both actors are smiling shyly towards the camera.

Rain also took a picture with the international actress Gong Li. He uploaded the picture on his personal SNS, showing the connections he made with many international celebrities.

rain-gong-li.jpg

Meanwhile, “The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival” was opened on June 14 in Shanghai. For the festival, famous actors such as Rain, Hugh Grant, Jackie ChanGong LiNicole Kidman and many other actors from different countries attended.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/18/rain-snaps-a-picture-with-hugh-grant/#.U6Gi5l4xnZk

Guest sheel28

@rainyday293 probably KTH order meat there, like meat burger :D

yup i checked also, 2.7gram these days upload their menu and special menu for World Cup, all seems delicious :>

whaaa KTH filming WXZ, thanks @Nancyzak for sharing..

haha those gifs are your reaction when you was in the twilight zone...now, are you in the lightening zone? kekekee ;)) ;;):D

sheel28 said: @rainyday293 probably KTH order meat there, like meat burger :D yup i checked also, 2.7gram these days upload their menu and special menu for World Cup, all seems delicious :> whaaa KTH filming WXZ, thanks @Nancyzak for sharing.. haha those gifs are your reaction when you was in the twilight zone...now, are you in the lightening zone? kekekee ;)) ;;):D

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:
So, the couple not only dined together but seems like Rain accompanied KTH for her hairdressing? Wow! Daebak!!! :x :x :x :-bd :-bd :-bd =D> =D> =D>

I thought it was a flat bottled shampoo that she conveniently grabbed from her bag to cover her face, hahaha......

I must be so twilight-zoned then, lol! :))

I was wondering whether KTH was looking at Rain's order when she leaned against him. I really like the shot of that moment. Then their elbows touch all the time while eating. It's a round table and their friend was seated opposite them. They could still spread out their seating arrangement a bit though. I guess the couple does not even want to have their side profiles to be seen, or they just want to be so close even while eating, hehehe...... ;):P;)) :))

@Nancyzak‌ LOL you're so funny!!! =)) shampoo... hahaha.

Rain might think KTH crazy if she grab bottle of shampoo to eat in restaurant. Hahaha.

I understand why you think that way. If we feel very very excited our vision get "blur" our mind freezing and stuck.

I feel that.

You are right, @rainyday293,

I must be so zoned out; so blurrrr, with excitement, hahaha....... :P :\"> X_X :))

I also thought it strange for KTH to hold the 'shampoo bottle' to cover her face, but the shampoo bottle continues to stick in my mind, because:

Firstly, the colour of my shampoo bottle is exactly the same as KTH's mobile phone casing colour;

Secondly, it can be the mini version or new and slim Elastine shampoo travel pack for KTH's use;

Thirdly, she goes to the hair salon after dining at the BBQ restaurant; and

Fourthly, the 'Elastine shampoo bottle' is big enough to cover her face and that is the first thing that she could grab from her bag before alighting from the car.

I don't know why it made so much logic to me at that time, LOL!!! Now, I am the clown, hahaha...... :P :\"> X_X :)) =))

rainbow-girl-clown-halloween-costume-6.g

Cr picture : Owner

class="title_sec" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif;"Top 5 female hallyu stars whose look barely changed over timeMost female celebrities spend tremendous time and effort on keeping their beauty. From skin care to fashion items, the range of their “beauty effort” is broad. Among those, however, some have shown off a natural beauty from a young age. The Korea Herald has listed the top five female hallyu stars who have had attractive looks since they were young. 

- skipped -

3. Kim Tae-hee 

20140619001604_0.jpg
(OSEN)

Rain’s girlfriend Kim Tae-hee pursued short hair during school. Except that, Kim’s look has barely changed. She was reportedly one of the top students in school from elementary school to high school. She later entered Seoul National University, Korea’s top university and debuted as an actress. 

20140619001408_0.jpg

20140619001409_0.jpg

- skipped -

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140619001295

Nancyzak said:

Kim Tae Hee's first batch of stills for C-drama, Wang Xi Zhi
@ebullience has very kindly created the Soompi Official Thread for the drama. Here is the link. Please visit, if you have the time, as more information and pictures will be posted there, as and when they are available.

[upcoming Chinese Drama 2015] Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi 书圣王羲之

Guest xtaeheex

Here's photos of KimBi Couple's signatures found in a restaurant in Shanghai, ChinaRain visited this restaurant last 24th March and 4 months later KTH also visited the same place on 4th June  But someone said they are not together at a restaurant last March and June too.....Rain probably tell her this restaurant is very delicious that she should come and try it lol.  
6bad7fb3gw1ehhwt2ywc0j21000qw44w.jpg
6bad7fb3gw1ehhwt8ich6j21000qw109.jpg
6bad7fb3gw1ehhwte91wej21000qwdn3.jpg

cr. rainclouldhk weibo