✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Rain and Kim Tae-hee spotted on a date in Gangnam

20140617000927405_1.jpg

Celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae-hee were spotted on a date at a restaurant.

According to a report by Y-STAR on June 16, Rain and Kim Tae-hee were seen enjoying their date at the restaurant in Shinsa-dong of Gangnam last week.

It was reported that the two arrived at the restaurant separately and shared a meal together.

Rain was wearing a green checkered shirt and glasses, while Kim Tae-hee was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt and a black hat.

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140617000927405

class="title_sec" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif;"Top 5 real-estate rich Korean celebrities
Fame and wealth may be what hot celebrities commonly gain. In addition to these, some of the stars accumulate their wealth in real-estate. Against this backdrop, The Korea Herald has singled out the top five celebrities who drew attention for their real estate assets. The below may not necessarily reflect the accurate level of their income as it is only listed in terms of the buildings they own. 

- skipped -

4. Rain 

20140616001335_0.jpg
(OSEN)

Singer Rain is also one of the few real estate rich. Owning two buildings worth about 8.7 billion won and 3.4 billion won, in Cheongdam-dong and Sinsa-dong, respectively, Rain owns buildings in the most expensive area in Seoul. 

- skipped -

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140617000311

class="title_sec" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif;"Rain takes selfie with Gong Li
Rain revealed a selfie taken with Chinese actress Gong Li on Twitter on Saturday.

20140615000139_0.jpg

The Korean pop singer is currently participating in the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival for his film “Lu Shui Hong Yan.” Gong is attending as a jury chief. 

Meanwhile, a number of Korean celebrities are joining the event, including Song Hye-kyo, Park Shin-hye and Song Seung-heon. 

The film festival, which started Saturday, will be held until June 22. 

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140615000140

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak..

but if the noise because of bad issue like i spread before, that will bother all of you..keke, sorry friends X_X :))

yes, i really feel that positive energy from all of us here :-bd \:D/

me too, i quite believe there was such kind of agreement between them because the airing of news is about 10-11 days since Y-star captured our couple and they reported when our couple are not in Korea..

you're welcome dear...haha same with you, firstly i also noticed the car from brand logo, then i try to googling the type of car :D

totally agree with you @Nancyzak and @xtaeheex..hope media/paparazi leave our couple alone, not follow them anymore...that's why i'm not to wish captured of them because their Gangnam date video is enough...they need privacy and hope they will have another time for together in the midst of KTH filming her drama..

I was surprised that Rain drives his Bentley Continental GT by himself without a driver. Maybe he wanted to be with KTH  in the car alone.
i know that he likes to drive and he adores bikes and jeeps. There were rumors that he used his crash helmet to sneak unnoticed to the house of his ex lol
(By the way recently I've checked Insagram accounts that he follows. All I can say that he really really likes bikes, luxury watches and.. other man things lol http://pinsta.me/30rain)

2014-06-17_2351.png

Guest sheel28

@Marusya_nya keke of course he drives his Bentley Continenal by himself because he's on date with KTH :D

he always driving car by himself when he's on date :D

Guest sheel28

tailorxx said: sheel28 said: @Marusya_nya keke of course he drives his Bentley Continenal by himself because he's on date with KTH :D he always driving car by himself when he's on date :D

Marusya nya said: I was surprised that Rain drives his Bentley Continental GT by himself without a driver. Maybe he wanted to be with KTH  in the car alone.
i know that he likes to drive and he adores bikes and jeeps. There were rumors that he used his crash helmet to sneak unnoticed to the house of his ex lol
(By the way recently I've checked Insagram accounts that he follows. All I can say that he really really likes bikes, luxury watches and.. other man things lol http://pinsta.me/30rain)

Guest sheel28

willenette said: Marusya nya said: I was surprised that Rain drives his Bentley Continental GT by himself without a driver. Maybe he wanted to be with KTH  in the car alone.

Dear all,

It is understood that for dating, the couple will want to be alone to whisper or talk all the sweet couple lingo. :x

Can I ask a favour from you to be considerate and refrain from discussing the 'exes' as this is KimBi couple thread and we just had and we are still feeling a great amount of happiness and joy in seeing them dating. It's fair to say that any couple won't want to rake up and be constantly hounded/reminded of the past. So, I'd rather not have the 'past' to 'worm' itself here and 'spoil' the joyful atmosphere. If you wish to discuss or know, may I suggest the topic to be discussed through your private messages.

Thank you very much for very kind understanding and consideration! :x ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:

Dear all,

It is understood that for dating, the couple will want to be alone to whisper or talk all the sweet couple lingo. :x

Can I ask a favour from you to be considerate and refrain from discussing the 'exes' as this is KimBi couple thread and we just had and we are still feeling a great amount of happiness and joy in seeing them dating. So, I'd rather not have the past to 'worm' itself here and 'spoil' the joyful atmosphere. If you wish to discuss or know, may I suggest the topic to be discussed through your private messages.

Thank you very much for very kind consideration! :x ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest merycote

I don't have problem with that "exes" topic, I like it, indeed... and I would like to know about KTH love histories too. I am a very curious person, as you see hehe :P ;;)
But, if other users here feel uncomfortable with this topic.. it's okay, I can respect that @@XD

Guest sheel28

yes me too @merycote, i like the exes topic and i'm curious type too, keke :))

but seems uncomfortable to discuss about our couple exes in this thread..

maybe we can talk our couple exes in their each thread ;))

Thank you, @sheel28, for your understanding and support, as well as your suggestion that the issues be discussed at each of the couple's thread.

To be honest, I feel very strongly and don't like to have discussion about 'exes' or 'situation with exes' issues in this thread because to me, it somehow 'mar' or 'injure' KimBi couple's image, whether them as a couple or just singly as our bias, in this thread that is dedicated to their real and beautiful relationship.

Peace, everyone! :)>-

Guest sheel28

you’re welcome @Nancyzak :)

i understand why better we are not discuss about our couple exes in this thread as your explanation..

Call me greedy, but I'm unable to get enough of Rain and Kim Tae Hee side by side. I hope that they'll couple up in a Korean drama one day regardless of how wishful it seems. :\">

Guest sheel28

Vote Kim Tae Hee in 10 Best Dressed [June 9 - June 15]

kim-tae-hee-incheon-international-airpor

Where: Incheon International Airport
When: June 14, 2014
Style: Alluring & Effortless

Vote here --> http://kpopbreak.com/2014/06/16/10-best-dressed-june-9-june-15/#pd_a_8128539

** it seems unlimited, so you can vote many times