✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

I really love it so much edit by Aberu!!! :x :x :x :-bd

It makes me easy to imagine their wedding day and they interviewed by reporters and Rain is talking about how he feel finally married KTH. And KTH see her husband talking. Auwww.... :\"> :x =))

Thank you @marusya_nya for posting.

Guest sheel28

Rain and Kim Tae-hee on a date

photo447605.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee were seen on a date.

Y-STAR news reported that Kim Tae-hee and Rain were seen eating at a restaurant in Shinsa-dong, Seoul.

They arrived at the restaurant in the same car. Rain got out first and Kim Tae-hee followed, she hide her face as she entered the restaurant.

They sat in the corner of the restaurant to avoid people's eyes and had dinner with a friend. They sat closely like any other couple would.

After eating, they left the restaurant through the back door. Rain seemed to be relaxed and seemed not to care about the amount of attention around them and Kim Tae-hee walked quickly with her cap down.

Netizens say, "They look good together", "She's still pretty", "I hope they are happy" and more.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-on-a-date-70265.html

Another article.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted
kpopluv, June 16, 2014, 9:27 a.m.

International sensation Rain and one of Korea’s most beautiful, Kim Tae Hee were recently spotted while on a date in Gangnam.  The report by Y-STAR shows the couple as they dined on Korean BBQ. 

800x375x6-16_rain_kimtaehee.png.pagespee

Since this report, it has been learned that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were have reportedly left for China one day apart from eachother.  Rain went to China on June 13 to attend The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, Kim Tae Hee departed from Incheon Airport to Hangzhou, China on June 14 to shoot her new Chinese drama, “Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi,” for which filming will continue until August.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-spotted/

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: now our wish to see their picture together has come true, hope our next wish to see their picture together as bride and groom also will come true [-O< O:-) 

class="entry_title"Rain, Kim Tae Hee’s relationship still strong

More than a year after it was revealed that they were a couple, Korean pop star Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee’s relationship is as strong as ever.

The two were spotted going on a date in a restaurant in Gangnam, Seoul, according to a report by Korean news site Y Star.

The video showed Rain and Kim Tae Hee arriving at the restaurant in a car. Dressed in shorts and sporting glasses, Rain went to restaurant first followed by Kim Tae Hee, who was wearing a cap and was covering her face with her hand.

After their meal, the two went out of the restaurant together.

Their relationship was uncovered in January last year when a Korean news site published photos of the two dating while Rain was still serving in the military.

Because of this, Rain was punished with a one-week probation by the military and netizens accused that the singer was given preferential treatment because he was a celebrity.

He was discharged from the military in July 2013 and continued his career.

Rain recently flew to China to attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival. He finished filming the Hollywood movie “The Prince,” which stars Bruce Willis, Jason Patric and John Cusack.

Kim Tae Hee also went to China last June 14 for the filming of her Chinese drama “Wang Xizhi.” It was reported that the shooting of the drama will last until August.

http://www.mb.com.ph/rain-kim-tae-hees-relationship-still-strong/

Hi @sheel28,

Omo, I think you and I are meant to be......make enough noise and talk enough and then we churn out so much energy for something to happen, kekeke........ :P:)) Okay, not us alone, with the rest too! It's positive energy ultimately! :-bd \:D/

I noticed that Rain dropped out of sight/news after his departure from Chengdu. I was about to ask you / @Marusya_nya / @merycote, where is he. Usually, we'll get to see his arrival at airport somewhere. So, he could be in SK now? Heheh, if not, maybe he went to Hangzhou from Chengdu and no one noticed because no one knows? Now, he is with KTH? Ahhh, it's anyone's guess unless someone can confirm positively. I am perfectly fine if no pictures and news of them together for a while. Let the couple have their privacy and peace as much as they want. When the news first broke out early last year, both could not be there for each other. Now, at least Rain can run to KTH or be there when KTH calls. I think KTH is still very sensitive to be caught off guard again. She'll need Rain by her side or to be available to listen to her, to comfort and support her, if she needs them.

The couple's outing was recorded on 5 June 2014 and only reported and shown yesterday. Do you think the TV channel would have discussed with the couple's agencies to time the airing? Usually, TV channel who gets the scoop will get very excited and want to report straightaway but there was a 10 days' gap before the airing yesterday. I quite believe that there must be some agreement between the parties for it's reporting. Can't stop the TV channel for its work done. The only thing is to time the airing, I think. :-/ :-?

I hope this will not stop the couple from going about as they wish in the public, in the future. :-bd ;):D

Woa, thanks, @sheel28, for sharing!

I noticed the car brand logo and checked it out myself. An expensive car. Now that the reporters know his car and car plate number, I wonder that will make him change car to avoid future detection.

Guest xtaeheex

I really happy see the video of KTH-Rain seen on a date once, but now i hope paparazzi should leave them alone!! Let them date! 
I hope KTH/Rain are not worried about date news effect on KTH's chinese drama and their relationship. 
I've read the comments about Kimbi couple seen on a date, many people want to them to get married and kid now kekeke....wedding next year? I hope so. :)  

By breathlessurvival:

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 44px; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 20px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 54px; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"rain + kim tae hee enjoy a bbq date before heading off separately to china for workkth_r_date2-e1402990561109.jpg?w=700

Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s recent bbq date has been the talk of the town. They managed to sneak a quick dinner together at a restaurant in Gangnam, Seoul, before jetting off to China separately for work. Rain’s attending the Shanghai International Film Festival while Kim Tae Hee flew to Hangzhou to begin filming her Chinese drama.

kth_r_date.jpg?w=700

They were snapped leaving Incheon a day apart and many have been speculating whether Rain will pop by Hangzhou to visit his girlfriend after he’s done with the festival. Besides the bbq date, they were rumoured to be spotted at various eateries and cafes together during this time, and apparently indulged in some golf at a golf club too.

kth_inc1.jpg?w=700

kth_inc2.jpg?w=700

kth_inc3.jpg?w=700

Rain walked the red carpet with the director and his co-star (Crystal Liu) of his upcoming Chinese movie, Roots Of Dew. He also managed to snap a selfie with Chinese superstar, Gong Li. It has been about 1.5 years since the power couple admitted to their relationship and I’m stoked that they seem to be going on strong still. Rather than these paparazzi shots, I’m still holding on to the hope that they’ll appear at a public event together…someday.

siff2.jpg?w=700

siff1.jpg?w=700

siff6.jpg?w=700&h=955

siff5.jpg?w=700

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/rain-kim-tae-hee-enjoy-a-bbq-date-before-heading-off-separately-to-china-for-work/

Another article.

RAIN & Kim Tae Hee captured at a Korean BBQ restaurant

20140616135443_539e7893a5f45_1.jpg

RAIN and Kim Tae Hee were captured at a Korean BBQ restaurant.

On June 18th, a press reported photos of Kim Tae Hee and RAIN having a date at a Korean BBQ restaurant.

According to the report, RAIN and Kim Tae Hee arrived at the restaurant separately, and had a sweet time together.

Last week, RAIN left to Shanghai to attend 'The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival', and Kim Tae Hee left to Hangzhou for a new film shooting the day after.

Netizens who saw this report left comments, such as "They are having dates often these days", "I envy them", and "Looks like their relationship is still fine."
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=306968

Article on the couple's recent matching airport fashion.

RAIN & Kim Tae Hee's airport fashion becoming a hot issue

20140617071812_539f6d24537e7_1.jpg

RAIN and Kim Tae Hee's airport fashion are becoming a hot issue.

On June 16th, a press reported photos of Kim Tae Hee & RAIN having a date at a Korean BBQ restaurant in Seoul.

RAIN and Kim Tae Hee both left to China for different schedules a few days ago, and their airport fashion are becoming a hot issue.

RAIN appeared at the airport in a black t-shirt, pants, and glasses.

Kim Tae Hee appeared at the airport in a white see-through once-piece, a white jacket, and a black backpack.

The two looked like they matched each other's outfits even though they were not together.

Meanwhile, RAIN and Kim Tae Hee left to China each on June 13th and 14th to attend 'Shanghai International Film Festival', and new drama shooting.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=307128

RAIN TAKES PHOTOS WITH HUGH GRANT AND GONG LI

tumblr_inline_n7bazyPbM71rcuxz9.jpg

Hugh Grant and Rain were shown to have had dinner together with some other people after the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival that was held on the 14th of June.

On the Weibo of a staff member from the Shanghai International Film Festival, a photo had been uploaded of both Hugh Grant and Rain sitting side by side at a dinner table, posing with the staff member, in which the caption under the photo read, “I am a fan of Rain and Hugh Grant”.

tumblr_inline_n7bb0vzY1H1rcuxz9.jpg

Also, Rain uploaded a selca with Gong Li on his personal Twitter on the same day, showing that Rain has made many international celebrity friends and is a growing international star himself.

Source: E DailyKyeongin Ilbo

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/89053562713/rain-takes-photos-with-hugh-grant-and-gong-li