✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Hi @sheel28,

Oh, thanks for sharing. I hope the narrator is not insinuating something unkind. There is such thing as having some nice dessert and tea/coffee at the hotel lounge or meeting friends there or other perfectly innocent thing to do, assuming they went there. KimBi couple should be well aware of what kind of gossip it will invite when it comes to things like this and I believe they are smarter than doing anything that will cause trouble to themselves. Like most of us agree, each has his/her own home to date too. So I hope no bad gossip comes out of this and causing more grieve to the couple. Please share when you get more updates/information. ;):D

Another article on the couple's date. 

class="title_sec" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif;"Rain and Kim Tae-hee go on restaurant date 
South Korean singer Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee were spotted at a Korean BBQ restaurant in Seoul, according to local news reports on Monday. 

20140616001502_0.jpg

The two were seen having BBQ together after separately arriving at the restaurant, located in southern Seoul. 

The famous star couple Rain and Kim recently flew to China to attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival and shoot the upcoming Chinese drama “Saint Wang Xizhi,” respectively. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140616001290

Guest teadeer

Woah They have dated in gangnam, so sweet keke.I really hope they will get married soon. Rain and Tae Hee yah I am waiting for your wedding :)

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Singer Rain Receives Spotlight At Shanghai International Film Festival

By Staff Writer | June 16, 2014 07:15 AM EDT

singer-rain-receives-spotlight-at-shangh

Singer and actor Rain attended the Shanghai International Film Festival and stepped on the red carpet.

On June 14, Rain attended the 17th Annual Shanghai International Film Festival and stepped onto the red carpet with the cast of the new movie, "Difficult Love."

He was seen on the red carpet with co-star Liu Yifei as they stood together as media took photos.

During a brief interview, Rain also revealed that he had an enjoyable time working with the cast of the movie.

This movie will release on November 11 in China.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/95690/20140616/singer-rain-receives-spotlight-at-shanghai-international-film-festival.htm

RAIN attends opening ceremony of Shanghai International Film Festival

20140616100245_539e423503e88_1.jpg

RAIN attended Shanghai International Film Festival.

On June 14th, RAIN attended opening ceremony of 'The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival', and appeared on the red carpet with Chinese actress Liu Yi Fei(刘亦非).

RAIN casted in a Chinese film called 'Lu Shui Hong Yan(露水紅顔)' with Liu Yi Fei, and many people showed explosive reactions as the two appeared on the red carpet together.

In addition, director Gau Xi Xi also appeared on the red carpet along with them.

RAIN said hello to his fans in Chinese, and had short interviews with several local medias.

RAIN said, "Please show a lot of supports for 'Lu Hong Shui Yan', which will be released on November 11th." As one of the reporter asked him how shooting a film in China was, RAIN replied, "Liu Yi Fei showed a lot of care for me, and the director led us very well."

Meanwhile, 'Lu Shui Hong Yan' will be officially released in China on November 11th.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=306921

Rain attends the opening ceremony of the Shanghai International Film Festival

June 15, 2014 @ 10:10 pm

Rain_1402883914_af_org.jpg

Rain attended the opening ceremony of the Shanghai International Film Festival!
Rain was in Shanghai on the 14th to walk on the red carpet. He was on the carpet with the costars of his Chinese movie 'Difficult Love', Liu Yifei, and the director of the movie,Gao Xixi.

SEE ALSO: Rain attends court for his defamation lawsuit against a previous tenant in his building

He greeted the press and fans in fluent Chinese and said, "Please show a lot of love to 'Difficult Love', which will open on November 11th." On what it felt to film in China, he said, "Liu Yifei had a lot of consideration for me, and the director was also excellent, so I had a lot of fun."

Rain_1402883928_20140615_rain_chinafilmf

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/rain-attends-the-opening-ceremony-of-the-shanghai-international-film-festival

Rain at 2014 Chengdu Auto Music Festival

Videos and pictures are courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com

14-06-15 Rain @ 2014 Auto Music Festival Chengdu China

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zio5m_14-06-15-rain-2014-auto-music-festival-chengdu-china_music

Cr : ratoka

27344239539E058E2EA2CB

2267353B539E069B270061

215CE536539E05C70E6CEC

26385E4E539DCE6F1774FA

2769EE3B539E06E5256497

24782E44539DCFB30E0731

2104C749539DCE0010B052

Credit pictures : As tagged/Owner

So, first our couple same pose in 2.7grams on 5th June and the article comes out 7th June. After that, we have news about Rain-his dad-KTH played golf 11th June.

Between 7th - 11th June, and 11th-12th June, anyone can help me when you think our couple dating that capture by Ystar?

Because 13th June, Rain went to Shanghai.

After they made a lot of "noise" in SK because their same pose pics, our couple still brave enough to show up dating in public as we know they went to golf course.

I like if Ystar give us exactly date.

Guest sheel28

another article of our couple dating in Gangnam..

Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted at a restaurant in Gangnam together

rain.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee enjoyed a normal date just like any ordinary couple. 

Y-Star exclusively reported on June 16th that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were spotted having a meal together at a restaurant in Gangnam on June 5th. They didn't go together but arrived there separately.

Unlike their usual flashy appearances as celebrities, both of them only dressed in casual clothes as to avoid people's attention. 

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/06/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-spotted-at.html

Rain and Kim Tae Hee go on restaurant date

K-pop singer Rain performing at MNet Asian Music Awards (Mama), held in Hong Kong on Nov 23, 2013. -- PHOTO: MNET
K-pop singer Rain performing at MNet Asian Music Awards (Mama), held in Hong Kong on Nov 23, 2013. -- PHOTO: MNET

nxy%20KTH%201606e.jpg

(ASIA NEWS NETWORK/THE KOREA HERALD) - South Korean singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee were spotted at a Korean BBQ restaurant in Seoul, according to local news reports on Monday.

The two were seen having BBQ together after separately arriving at the restaurant, located in southern Seoul. 

The famous star couple Rain and Kim recently flew to China to attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival and shoot the upcoming Chinese drama Saint Wang Xizhi, respectively. 

20140616001502_0.jpg

http://stcommunities.straitstimes.com/tv/2014/06/16/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-go-restaurant-date

Guest sheel28

my friend just checked Naver, keyword "비 김태희 데이트" is no.2 hot topic \:D/

that's few minutes ago, i don't know on this morning and this afternoon, maybe no.1 hot topic ;))

i've watched again our couple video...yes, the guy with white shirt is Rain's bodyguard, but i've no idea for the guy who in front of our couple in the restaurant, whether Sanghyun or not..

i also noticed when Rain walking behind KTH when she covering her face with her left hand, there is a guy (in video is on the right side, who wearing eyeglasses and short pants) seems noticed our couple, he stared on our couple, but since KTH covering her face and walking fastly, that guy more stared on Rain kekeke :))

haha no, @Nancyzak..yup i know it, all of us here are getting too excited because of this news..keke..

now our wish to see their picture together has come true, hope our next wish to see their picture together as bride and groom also will come true [-O< O:-)

about misinformation about hotel, yes that could be..our couple could be visit cafe or lounge in hotel to enjoying dessert or drink coffee/tea, or could be meet some friends...

@rainyday293 based on info from dkpopnews which i posted above, their picture taken on Jun 5th ;))

Hi @rainyday293, @sheel28,
From all the recent news on the pictures, sightings and now the recording of the couple out and about, dining, walking along the road, crossing the road, etc. together, just goes to show that they want to be out there together and do what they like to do, like any other ordinary couple. With them out in the street and in restaurant, we can assume that they have shed or are slowly and carefully shedding whatever reservation/reluctance to be pictured in the public. 
Obviously, Rain looks more relax than KTH, kekeke...... but I like watching Rain moving steadily behind KTH while they were walking along the road and crossing the road, as if guarding her. Hahaha, hopefully my bias will be more relax when going out with Rain in the future. This is a great start to them dating publicly! Go, go, go, KimBi couple! Yay!   :x :-bd \:D/ ;):D     

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] Kim Taehee goes to China for shooting drama (김태희, 드라마 촬영차 중국행)

Cr : ystarnews

RAIN AND KIM TAEHEE SPOTTED DATING IN A KOREAN BARBECUE RESTAURANT

tumblr_inline_n79p4ivNb61rcuxz9.jpg

Rain and Kim Taehee were seen on a date in a Korean barbecue restaurant some time last week in Gangnam.

Y-STAR’s “Live Star News” episode that aired on the 16th showed pictures and footage of both Rain and Kim Taehee eating together at a restaurant in Gangnam’s Sinsa-dong.

Previously, the two had also been seen in a restaurant in Los Angeles calle “Six Flags Magic Mountain” in early February as well, showing that the couple do not seem to enjoy their dates so secretively.

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/88962652043/rain-and-kim-taehee-spotted-dating-in-a-korean-barbecue

Courtesy of KimBi FB:(with some edits by me) 

2014.06.16 Rain & Kim Tae Hee dating news has become:
1)      #1 The Most Popular Naver Entertainment News; & 
2)      "비 김태희 데이트" is #2 Naver Hot Topic Keyword from this afternoon until tonight 

The Power Couple Rain & Kim Tae Hee 

10446096_703578449715358_113484821418479

Celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted on a date

June 16, 2014 @ 12:13 pm

Famous celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee were recently spotted on a date by Y-STAR news, which covered it through their 'Star News' program on June 16.  The two had acknowledged their relationship back in January.

In the shots, the two were seen going on a cute and casual date last week to a barbecue restaurant in Shinsadong, Gangnam, Seoul.  They were seen arriving in front of the restaurant in the same car.  Rain left the car first after which girlfriend Kim Tae Hee, covering up her face, followed him into the place.  

To avoid people's attention, they went to a corner where they enjoyed dinner with a couple of acquaintances.  Afterwards, they left through the back quickly with their heads bowed down to avoid being recognized. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/celebrity-couple-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-spotted-on-a-date

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"What K-Drama Couples Do To Make Their Relationship Work

rain-and-kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=600

K-drama actors may be more attractive, richer and lead more exciting lives than the average person but they have to work at their relationships just like everyone else. Here are some of the things k-drama couples do to keep their relationship strong.

Find time for each other.

Actress Kim Tae Hee and her boyfriend Rain both have busy schedules. They left Korea to attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival a day apart. She will be spending time in China filming "Wang Xizhi, in which she plays the wife of a calligrapher. He recently released an album and stars in "The Prince" with Bruce Willis. But they see each other when they can. While he was in Hollywood discussing future film projects, they went to Six Flags amusement park. On June 16, they met for barbecue at a Gangnam restaurant.

- skipped -

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/25131/20140616/what-k-drama-couples-do-to-make-their-relationship-work.htm

Rain and Kim Tae Hee go on a date in Kangnam

angel-eyes-rain-kim-tae-hee-jun-ji-hyun.

Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee were spotted at a restaurant in Kangnam, Seoul. According to the reports from Y-Star news, Rain and Kim Tae Hee went on a date at a restaurant located in Kangnam. On this day, Rain and Kim Tae Hee arrived at the restaurant separately to the restaurant in Shin Sa Dong and enjoyed their time together. Previously, Rain and Kim Tae Hee were also spotted spending time together at the Six Flags Magic Mountain near Los Angeles, California. In related news, Rain and Kim Tae Hee visited China last week. Rain attended the 17th Shanghai international movie festival which took place on June 13, 2014, and Kim Tae Hee filmed the new Chinese drama Suh Sung Wang Ji Hee (書聖王羲之)." Kim Tae Hee is going to film the drama in China until August of this year. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/25136/20140616/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-go-on-a-date-in-kangnam.htm