✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

11 October 2013.

2 years ago exactly Rain enter army. Time flies so fast. I'm happy about the fact when Rain enter army, he already meet Kim Tae Hee around 9 Oct 2011. Thanks to  Coupang ad. Rain want to pursue Kim Tae Hee but he realized army is waiting for him. When I'm re-watching video Rain enter military and 1,200 fans gave their support, I realized one point. This person already has Kim Tae Hee in his mind and heart.

March 2012, when Rain move to PR Dept I think he know if move to that dept he will be able to pursue his love to Kim Tae Hee. Maybe this one of his reason to agree move to PR Dept. So, Rain and Kim Tae Hee have to wait for 5 months until Rain make his first move. I just curious when Rain enter army, has he called Kim Tae Hee at that time to tell her today is the day he enter army? If he did it, how KTH's reaction? Only God and them can answer this question.
8->

rainyday293 said: 11 October 2013.

2 years ago exactly Rain enter army. Time flies so fast. I'm happy about the fact when Rain enter army, he already meet Kim Tae Hee around 9 Oct 2011. Thanks to  Coupang ad. Rain want to pursue Kim Tae Hee but he realized army is waiting for him. When I'm re-watching video Rain enter military and 1,200 fans gave their support, I realized one point. This person already has Kim Tae Hee in his mind and heart.

March 2012, when Rain move to PR Dept I think he know if move to that dept he will be able to pursue his love to Kim Tae Hee. Maybe this one of his reason to agree move to PR Dept. So, Rain and Kim Tae Hee have to wait for 5 months until Rain make his first move. I just curious when Rain enter army, has he called Kim Tae Hee at that time to tell her today is the day he enter army? If he did it, how KTH's reaction? Only God and them can answer this question.
8->

Guest merycote

Some fans gave these gifts to Rain at his today's fanmeeting, I don't know what they mean with such a gifts XDD  
1378760_611394955568364_451826524_n.jpg

BTW he was jus gorgeous at his Fanmeeting!! :x
1382820_601706019887314_627859601_n.jpg

8-}
cr: luole625/lane

@merrycote What lovely gifts Rain receives from his fans at his recent fanmeet! What I conclude is that his fans probably long to see him settle down with Kim Tae Hee and have three adorable daughters. :P

anjjo said:
My dear Nancyzak, I never thought that there are so many parallelisms and coincidences in Rain's and KTH's showbiz career until you posted them.  I vow to you, many revelations had surfaced that strengthen our belief and inspiration that they are meant for each other.  ^:)^    >:D:)>-

I am looking forward with eagerness for more when you come back.  You're so resourceful, my friend when it comes to our couple.   :)>-   :-*    Thanks!

Meanwhile, this is a fresh info about Rain to add to our knowledge about his MCM event appearance which will be today.    About the video posted below, Megan Fox had never been a threat  :))  even before (she is now married)  how much more now, that I am sure that KTH will not be jealous since she has  has a firm hold on our Rain.   :):D  :))

class="title"[article] The return of Rain: Why Fide Fashion Week just got much hotter.

by stephe@CloudUSA on October 9, 2013

He’s been a man in uniform for the past two years

He’s had a difficult past, though that hasn’t held him back

The singer’s dabbled in fashion design and even started his own label

Hollywood hottie Megan Fox can be counted among his many die-fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Nancyzak said:

Annyeong, dear @anjjo!

Sorry for this late reply! I shall borrow words used by some SK celebrities that 'I have been greedy' in wanting to dig as much as possible, articles of the couple before coming back to you with my further findings on the coincidences. Alas, I got to tell myself to stop and post what I have got. Otherwise, I will fail to contribute to this thread for a long time........ heheheh, I could always continue with my 'greed' later, right?......kekeke.....!!!  ;):))

Rain's six packs and his magnetism! What can I say, except for two things, i.e. KTH is one lucky, lucky woman and KTH would have no fear for all future-Megan-like-invites because, shall we say (for so long as there is no news of any adverse change to their 'getting to know each other' relationship), Rain has fallen for KTH, hook, line and sinker? :x :x :x    I don 't think Rain will have any worry either if it is in KTH's case as he had KTH all enamoured with him!  :x :x :x    They would be too busy with each other and I'm sure 'distraction' is not a word to be found in their dictionary?! Kekeke.....  ;) :x :-bd :))

Alright, as promised, I shall continue with the coincidences between the two.

2007 seems to be a significant year in terms of the couple's respective achievement in their acting careers. For Rain, he has another feather in his cap, i.e. his achievement in the singer category. Both appeared at two award ceremonies held in that year, i.e. Baeksang and Daejong .

2007 Baeksang Award 

This ceremony took place in April 2007. Rain was nominated for and awarded the Best New Actor Award for his role in I'm Cyborg, But That's Ok, whereas KTH was nominated for and awarded the Popularity Award together with Lee Jun Ki. Both awards are in the movies category. At the group photo session, Rain was standing behind KTH. I've posted the entire group photo at back page. Here's the close up of the couple.  :x :-bd :D

Cr photo : Owner, courtesy of uploader.

Here are the pictures of the Rain and KTH accepting their awards. I love to see these pictures. They are so beautiful!   :x :-bd =D>

Cr photos : Owners

2007 Daejong Film Award 

About two months after the 2007 Baeksang Award ceremony, both attended the 2007 Daejong Film Award ceremony, also known as Grand Bell Award.

This time they not only received the same award but seated together too!  ;))

We already seen the infamous seat switching by KTH captured in a fan video in the youtube and posted in page 1 of this thread. I've posted the picture of them seated next to each other, looking at the stage. I found these in Soompi's 44th Daejong thread:

Laughters of the stars at the Daejong Awards! image

Cr : Newsen

Cr capture by syah4brit of KTH thread.

In the second picture above you can see part of Rain to the right of KTH. I could not find any pictures of both Rain and KTH taken at this angle. Want to see how it looks like? Here it is, after some croppings and merger of two pictures taken from Newsen's above.   ;):D

It's blur due to enlargement but good enough to make out how they are suppose to look like if captured from this other angle.

Just like the previous ceremonies that they have attended, they get the chance in seeing the other going on stage either to present or receiving the award.

Rain was chosen for the Overseas Popularity Award for male category whereas KTH for the female category. Another fate or coincident?  Rain personally accepted his award but for KTH's, it was accepted by Moon Geun Yeung on her behalf as KTH had, apparently, left for her filming schedule.  Here's the picture of Rain and MGY accepting the awards.

Cr photos : Newsen

Now what if KTH was present to accept the award? This is how it may look like, based on this artwork of mine.   :x ;) :-bd :D

Cr photos : Newsen & Owner

Here are some write-ups on 44th Daejong Film Awards

"Ties" and "Beauty" ring up top honors at Grand Bell
Saturday, 09 June 2007

Written by Darcy Paquet

SEOUL – South Korea's oldest and most famous awards ceremony, the Grand Bell Awards, presented its top prize on Friday night to Kim Tae-yong's "Family Ties".

The critically-acclaimed film from production company Blue Storm also took home the screenplay award.

Meanwhile, up and coming star Kim A-jung won the best actress award for her role in "200 Pounds Beauty". The hit comedy also won the cinematography and music awards for Park Hyun-cheol and Lee Jae-hak respectively.

Other honors include a best actor award to veteran thesp Ahn Sung-ki for his role in "Radio Star"; best director (Bong Joon-ho) and best editing (Kim Sun-min) to monster movie "The Host"; best supporting actor (Kim Yu-seok) and best costumes to "Tazza: The High Rollers"; best supporting actress (Shim Hye-jin) and best new actress (Jo Yi-jin) to "Over the Border"; and best visual effects and art direction to CJ Entertainment's big-budget "The Restless".

Actor Ryu Deok-hwan won the best new actor award for his role in "Like a Virgin" and helmer Kwon Hyeong-jin was named best new director for his film "For Horowitz".

Some of the night's biggest cheers were given to actor/singer Jung Ji-hoon, better known as Rain, who was presented with an overseas popularity award together with actress Kim Tae-hee. Rain will appear in the upcoming feature "Speed Racer" by Andy and Larry Wachowski.

Actress Jeon Do-yeon, who recently won a best actress award at Cannes for her role in "Secret Sunshine", was presented with a special award, even though her film will not be eligible for the main awards until next year.

Source: VarietyAsiaOnline.com, empas.com

Winners of Overseas Popular Prize as voted by netizens and sponsored by BMW ~ KTH & Rain

This Overseas Popular Prize was done for the first time last year, so this year's is the 2nd time for it to be awarded image

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
credit aving

The majority of South Korea film festivals like the Paeksang Arts awards and the Blue Dragon Movie Awards etc. give Popular Prizes to four actors or more.

credit Sports Seoul

The 44th Daejong Film Festival

Jeon Do-yeon
rain and kim tae-hee

Han Hyo-jupped unrelated -g

neListhttp://ilove-koreanmovie.blogspot.com/2007/06/44th-daejong-film-festival.html

I've skipped some unrelated pictures for the above. Pictures of Rain and KTH next to each other were not placed by me. They are originally from the posting!

That much I could get from the award shows. If I do come across any more interesting ones, I post it or them here.

Brands/Products endorsements

Alongside with the successes in their acting careers (and additionally, Rain's in his singing career) and their increasing popularity, each quickly became the 'darling' for brands/products endorsements. Here are a few of their endorsements of either for the same product or in the same category of product.

Bakery. Rain for Tous Le Jour and KTH for Paris Baguette.

Telecommunication. He for SK Telecommunication and she for Cyon.

Car. KTH for Matiz and Rain for Hyundai for SK made cars whereas KTH for Toyota and Rain for BMW for foreign made cars.

Camera. She for Olympus and he for Nikon.

Ohui. KTH was the model and spokeperson for Ohui for many years before Hera. After her contract with Hera ended, she signed up with Ohui last year and the contract is currently running. I think Rain appeared for Ohui when KTH was with Hera. Wouldn't it be nice if Rain does Ohui in the men category again, with KTH on the other side?

Italian food. She for Blacksmith and he for Pizza Hut.

[12-Oct-13][The New Paper]Fans fly from Bangkok with gifts for Rain

Posted by memo-rain on October 12, 2013
18.jpg

They came all the way from Bangkok, carrying a pair of customised Converse sneakers they hope to present to their idol, K-pop superstar Rain.

Not only did Ms Rainna Sucha, 40, and Ms Superdog Spinz, 49, manage to pass him the gift, they also got to shake his hand.

The sneakers cost 5000 baht (S$200). Ms Spinz had painstakingly embellished the sneakers with studs by hand.

Rain, 31, was in town for the MCM flagship store opening at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands yesterday.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (Oct 12).

source : The New Paper http://www.tnp.sg/content/fans-fly-bangkok-gifts-rain

-------------------------------------------------

Rain, attends Singapore fashion week... Show sold-out, etc, still popular

2013/10/123b52caf35c8b55c3ae5095f74a47455e.jpgphoto (collage) credit:as tagged

Rain, attends Singapore fashion week... Show sold-out, etc, still popular

The singer Rain attended Singapore fashion show, making the whole seats sold out, showing off the unceasing popularity.

On 11th afternoon, Rain attended '2013 Singapore Fashion Week' held in Singapore Marina Bay Sands. Rain, who has shown himself at the official standing in long time, received spotlight of the interviewers from various countries, who came to report the fashion week, as he received heated support from fans, on Flagship red carpet.

MCM SHOW, which Rain had watched, had its tickets sold out in fast speed, and the press of the place said 'Korean Super star Rain attended fashion week, making Singapore beach shine.', and analyzed Rain's fashionable look, conveying the heat of Singapore.

'2013 Singapore Fashion week' is the fashion show ceremony of the biggest scale in Asia, and Barbara Palvin, etc participated, and it is held from last 9th, to 19th. Amid such situation, in the case of MCM Show, which Rain's attendance has been notified in advance, the ticket of watching the show became sold-out, thus drawing out the heated atmosphere, receiving attention.

The press from various countries of Asia, including Singapore, competitively dealt with Rain's attendance to the fashion week, and also expressed various interests toward the areas of his future career, as the style icon dominating Asia. [사진=큐브엔터테인먼트]

Source:innolife.co.kr

-----------------------------------------------------------

class="articletitle"After A Long Drought in K-pop…RAIN Drops in Singapore Fashion Week!October 12, 2013

110499.jpg South Korea superstar, Rain made an official appearance on October 11 for the first time in Singapore, after a 2-year military service at the grand opening of the first MCM boutique located at the hotel tower of Marina Bay Sands. True to his name, the heavy downpour in the early afternoon did not dampen the spirits nor stop the nearly 1,000 invited guests and fans from attending the store opening. 110500.jpgLike Us on Facebook : Rain was in town for the MCM (Mode Creation Munich) flagship store opening at Marina Bay Sands. MCM, a German luxury brand now owned by South Korean Kim Sung Joo, is popular not only among K-pop stars like Big Bang, Beast and Girls' Generation, it has become a cult favorite with celebrities around the world including Justin Bieber. 110502.jpg Topping TIME's "100 most influential people who shape our world" poll in 2006, 2007 and 2011, as well as being placed in People magazine 2007's list of the "Most beautiful people" in the world, Rain attended both the opening and the fashion show later that night. 110503.jpg As the headline opening show for Singapore Fashion Week 2013, MCM opened the event with a bang. Its Spring Summer 2014 collection of ready-to-wear men's and women's range of separates in jewel bright tones, together with its 'bling-bling' range of accessories from backpacks, tote bags to oversized clutches. Positioned as fun & sporty, slightly futuristic, yet with a refined mastery of skills, MCM has been handcrafting elegant products with flawless quality materials. 110504.jpg Rain's appearance is his first appearance in Singapore since he was discharged from his two-year military service in July, and is also one of his few public appearances post-enlistment. He will be holding his first fan meeting in Korea on October 12. 110505.jpg Special thanks to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and FIDé Fashion Weeks for inviting KpopStarz.com to cover MCM Store Opening Ceremony and MCM 'Flower Boys In Paradise' Fashion Show In Singapore. Writer: Wang | Photos and Team Lead: Ong Melin
Source:kpopstarz.com
Pls. see more photos of Rain @ http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/45007/20131012/rain-fashion-week-singapore-photoslide.htm
More@ http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/45018/20131012/south-korea-superstar-rain-graces-the-grand-opening-of-mcm-flagship-boutique-at-marina-bay-sands-pho.htm
----------------------------------------------------------

Rain attends the 'MCM' runway show at the '2013 Singapore Fashion Walk'

October 12, 2013
Rain_1381542960_af_org.jpg

Rain attended the '2013 Singapore Fashion Walk'!

SEE ALSO: Rain to embark on a Japanese tour this November

Rain showed up to the '2013 Singapore Fashion Walk' at Marina Bay Sands in style on October 11. The superstar greeted fans on the red carpet in a classic suit and chic jackets. Tickets for the 'MCM' runway show which Rain took part in as a guest also sold out, possibly in response to Rain's long-awaited return to Singapore. The '2013 Singapore Fashion Walk' is one of the biggest fashion events in Singapore with famous attendees, including supermodel Barbara Palvin, and is running from October 9-19.

The singer has already returned to Korea on the morning of the 12th for his first domestic fan meeting since his discharge with 3,000 Clouds at Kyunghee University.
Rain_1381543419_20131011_Rain_2.jpg

Rain_1381543474_20131011_Rain_3.jpg

Source:allkpop

[10-12] 131012 Rain & The Cloud 8th Fan Meeting "To You"

credit : @didiy165 //RAIN_ANGEL//@mongshari //@coron625//@terry0625//@yoshime4010//萝萝xi//rainstorm.//@loverainumi //@cubeunited//

credit:ratoka

18%2845%29.jpg

4%28133%29.jpg

a6%285%29.jpg

a8%282%29.jpg

a7%284%29.jpg

a9%283%29.jpg

a11%281%29.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

11%28104%29.jpg

[10-13] [dreame .co.kr]13-10-12 Rain Fan meeting cheering rice garlands

[dreame .co.kr]13-10-12 Rain Fan meeting cheering rice garlands

Credit : dreame .co.kr//ratoka

c0047605_14431640.jpg

13-10-12 Rain @ cloud 8th Fan meeting in Seoul

credit:ratoka

credit : @didiy165 //RAIN_ANGEL//@mongshari //@coron625//@terry0625//@yoshime4010//萝萝xi//rainstorm.//@loverainumi //@cubeunited//@loverainumi// @indigo625 //萝萝xi//SEOUL韩城攻略//SEOUL韩城攻略//lovingRAIN625//@韦小德Green//chilipeanut

19%2840%29.jpg
20%2839%29.jpg
21%2837%29.jpg
17%2851%29.jpg

14%2876%29.jpg

26%2829%29.jpg

27%2828%29.jpg

28%2826%29.jpg

29%2830%29.jpg

30%2827%29.jpg

31%2824%29.jpg

32%2821%29.jpg

33%2822%29.jpg

34%2817%29.jpg

35%2818%29.jpg

36%2818%29.jpg

23%2837%29.jpg

24%2831%29.jpg

25%2829%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

13-10-12 (HD) Rain & The Cloud 8th Fan Meeting "To You" picture

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit:nate news

a1%2833%29.jpg

a2%2824%29.jpg

a3%2812%29.jpg

a4%2813%29.jpg

a5%284%29.jpg

1%28256%29.jpg

2%28170%29.jpg

3%28160%29.jpg

4%28136%29.jpg

@Nancyzak, looks like he was not asked about his love life at the fan meeting.  I read in a comment that he will have a new album next year and Asia tour.  He will also spend  more time devoted to personal business . . . . and I hope that includes his romantic relationship with KTH.  
:)>-   8->   [-O<

[12-Oct-13][soompi]Rain Thanks Fans for Their Love at First Post-Military Fan Meeting in Korea

01.jpg

Singer and actor Rain delighted his fans yesterday with the successful completion of his first p0st-miliary fan meeting in Korea titled “2013 Rain with You Fan Meeting.”

Held at Kyung Hee University, this is Rain’s first fan meeting in Korea since 2009, and fans, showing thirst and love, showed up by the thousands from all over the world. Reflective of Rain’s wide fan base, it is reported that over 1300 interpretation devices were rented for this event.

Rain, dressed smartly in a suit, looked up brightly and happily at his cheering fans upon his entrance. Throughout the fan meeting, Rain’s face was shining with happiness as he and his fans shared memories.

02.jpg

During a Q&A session, Rain revealed what he was up to these days, saying, “In anticipating of a practice-centered life, right now I am relaxing by practicing when I have the chance, reading, watching movies, and experiencing a variety of things.”

Rain didn’t forget to thank his fans for waiting for him during his military service, saying, “It is due to the fans who believe me and support me that I am able to work so hard and succeed.”

Rain also performed his hit songs at the fan meeting, a welcomed sound to his fans.  They will be able to hear more as Rain starts his “2013 RAIN ZEPP TOUR – STORY OF RAIN” in Japan from November 14, hitting four cities (Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka, Tokyo) for a total of ten performances.

------------------------------------------------

[12-Oct-13][Osen]Rain's fans throughout the world were gathered to attend his fan meeting. 1,300 translating devices were arranged.

201310121709774617_5259082e70da6_59_2013

Rain's fans across the globe, including Korea, Japan, China, Europe, North America, etc., came to his domestic fan meeting held for the first time after his discharge from the army. Accordingly, no less than 1,300 translating devices were arranged for his foreign fans. 

With more than 3,000 fans from China, Japan, Europe, North America, Turkey, Sweden, Brazil, Argentina, etc., including Korea, in attendance, Rain's fan meeting started at 4:00pm on the 12th.

The fan meeting was originally going to be held for his Korean fans, but proving that he is popular around the world, Rain arranged no less than 1,300 translating devices when it was attended by a great many foreign fans.

During the fan meeting, Rain sang his hit songs, and tried spending quality time with his fans and having meaningful conversations that are ways to build intimacy and strengthen bonds while telling them how he was getting along.

His management agency gave a hint, "Rain has prepared many things to spend meaningful time with his fans. He'll sing many songs."

As it was his first fan meeting since 2009 when he was about to be enlisted, the event drew great attention from the public. Gagman 'Yun Jung-su‘ hosted the event.

Meanwhile, Rain is to hold a fan meeting in Japan in November. He is planning a concert tour entitled "2013 RAIN ZEPP TOUR STORY OF RAIN" in a total of 4 cities like Fukuoka, Osaka and Tokyo starting in Nagoya on November 14th. He'll perform a total of 10 concerts and the tour will finish on November 28th.

Credit to Osen http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002635666

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

@Nancyzak said : Incidentally, the smiley heart shape of hers is almost the same as that done by Rain a few years back and used for his fan meeting ticket yesterday. Hmmm, something for me to add to the couple's thread!

Hahaha. You notice that too. When first time saw picture KTH draw the smiley heart shape I was like hmm... why that heart shape look like familiar to me?

So, I open Rain's fan meeting picture 12th October 2013 and search for the ticket. Maybe this is our couple signal for each other. Haha. KTH's draw that the smiley heart shape bcoz her boyfriend show to her ticket of his first fan meeting after dischaged. So, maybe when KTH draw that smiley heart shape she was thinking about her boyfriend.
8->

rainyday293 said: @Nancyzak said : Incidentally, the smiley heart shape of hers is almost the same as that done by Rain a few years back and used for his fan meeting ticket yesterday. Hmmm, something for me to add to the couple's thread!

Hahaha. You notice that too. When first time saw picture KTH draw the smiley heart shape I was like hmm... why that heart shape look like familiar to me?

So, I open Rain's fan meeting picture 12th October 2013 and search for the ticket. Maybe this is our couple signal for each other. Haha. KTH's draw that the smiley heart shape bcoz her boyfriend show to her ticket of his first fan meeting after dischaged. So, maybe when KTH draw that smiley heart shape she was thinking about her boyfriend.
8->

willenette said: rainyday293 said: 11 October 2013.

8->

KIM TAE HEE ATTENDED THE OHUI CHARITY BAZAAR ON 13 OCTOBER 2013

An article by Nate on 11 Oct 2013, courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread:

LG Household & Health Care, actress Kim Tae-hee and congenital facial deformities for children sponsored bazaar
Beautiful Face campaign and join in!

Seoul on the 13th October Shinsa held by LG Household & Health Care in congenital facial deformities for children sponsored by forming "beautiful face OHUI campaign OHUI bazaar model, Kim Tae-hee will participate. O HUI The popularity of the product and the Bazaar, O HUI with a beautiful number one kit '2013 'and proceeds to sell limited edition some congenital facial deformities in children with plastic surgery is used. LG Household & Health Care since 2007 Seoul National University Children's Hospital, Sustaining cooperation with congenital facial deformities each year to sponsor children forming a 'beautiful face campaign activities are.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131011n28892

Pictures of KTH attending the Ohui Charity Bazaar, all courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread:

Article Images

Body image

image\

Body image

Cr all photos : Owners

Nancyzak said: willenette said: rainyday293 said: 11 October 2013.

8->

thank you everyone for all the photos/news updates...Rain & KTH are both looking great based on their  latest photos...and of course to my partner @Nancyzak, you never stop surprising us with your artworks, i can just imagine how busy you were in every artwork because you had to match each of their photos, i just wonder how you save their photos in your CP kekeke...you deserve this from me ...congratulations.gif
cr gif - owner