✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

Of course I recall the wonderful early days when you and @willenette made your presence felt in KTH's thread and see where it has led us.... yes, to this new joyous home of the couple! Yup, not too bad at all with this 3rd page so far! Hooray!   ;):)>-

I thank you and @willenette again for sharing so much about Rain with us in KTH and Rain's threads. We get to know Rain as a person through you and @willenette. Had it not been for you and @willenette, I guess many of us who do not know him, will continue to see or connect him with his stage persona only.

Arirang has done a wonderful job in listing down Rain's qualities that may have attracted KTH, but I always believe that KTH looked beyond all those "qualities" and see who Rain really is as a person. That much she has said and she is also very discerning when it comes to men. She could tell within 2-3 seconds whether the man is worth her interest. For her to agree to date Rain, to publicly admit it and to happily praise him must mean that Rain is so dear to her, heart and soul. She is happy and we are all happy for her and Rain!   :x :x :x :-bd :-bd :-bd =D> =D> =D>

I notice that celebrities sometimes talk about BiHee in interviews. :-*

Just wait and pray gals, maybe the wedding of the millennium will arrive in a couple years. :)

anjjo said:
Hi Nancyzak & cocomhe,  your latest fan arts of our couple are truly inspiring.    Keep up the good works!   :)>- ^:)^  

Here is an old news item that speaks of the risk of being top stars with the price of fame .  :)) :x :D

I guess JJH has to cover up

[04-Feb-13][Dramafever]Jung Joon Ho Pokes Fun at Kim Tae Hee and Rain

Posted by memo-rain on February 6, 2013

fe.jpg

Actor Jung Joon Ho commented on today’s hottest couple, Kim Tae Hee and Rain.

On MBC Section TV Entertainment News which aired on February 2nd, Jung Joon Ho flaunted his speaking ability as he brought laughter to the set throughout his interview.

During the interview, it was revealed that when the actor, who claimed that he has a quite a large social network, called Kim Tae Hee earlier last month on Happy Together 4. Despite all the anticipation, the phone was answered by an unfamiliar woman who stated that the phone was no longer in service. He reminisced about the embarrassing situation and explained rather jokingly, “I think around this time, Kim Tae Hee must have been busy dating Rain.”

But then he added, “It’s hard to carry on relationships amongst actors because we all end up working on different projects.”

(Source: www.nate.com)

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/02/jung-joon-ho-pokes-fun-at-kim-ta...

130201 Section TV Mention Rain from ratoka on Vimeo.

http://vimeo.com/58747648

April 2007 43rd Annual Baeksang Arts Award ..........  So close, even next to each other, yet soo ...... distant ..........

NancyZak : "Rain & KTH, I guess the official group photo is in your private photo album and you can flip back and look at it with fond memories? Yes?"

feba.jpg

June 2007 Grand Bell Awards (Daejong Film Festival) ..........  So close, even next to each other, yet still soo ...... distant ..........

NancyZak : "Err, hello....did anyone of you do the slightest thing like, acknowledging or greeting each other when seated next to each other? Yes? No? Ohhh, a mystery huh?

tkcp.jpg

g3i5.jpg

Fast forward to early October 2011, the Coupang CF filming ..........  So close, even next to each other, ...... even touching each other ...... FINALLY sparks flew!

Nancyzak : "Finally!  
:x :x :x    Err, can we invite you to look up our postings in this new couple thread of yours? Yes? No?"

tdll.jpg

24a0.jpg

Cr all photos : Owners

Nancyzak said:

April 2007 43rd Annual Baeksang Arts Award ..........  So close, even next to each other, yet soo ...... distant ..........

NancyZak : "Rain & KTH, I guess the official group photo is in your private photo album and you can flip back and look at it with fond memories? Yes?"

June 2007 Grand Bell Awards (Daejong Film Festival) ..........  So close, even next to each other, yet still soo ...... distant ..........

NancyZak : "Err, hello....did anyone of you do the slightest thing like, acknowledging or greeting each other when seated next to each other? Yes? No? Ohhh, a mystery huh?

Fast forward to early October 2011, the Coupang CF filming ..........  So close, even next to each other, ...... even touching each other ...... FINALLY sparks flew!

Nancyzak : "Finally!  
:x :x :x    Err, can we invite you to look up our postings in this new couple thread of yours? Yes? No?"

tdll.jpg

24a0.jpg

Cr all photos : Owners

Hi @anjjo,

Thank you for the introduction of the family and the pet dog of the prospective bridegroom - Rain - to all of us here!  :x :-bd =D>

I hereby reciprocate with the pictures of the family and the pet dog of the prospective bride - Kim Tae Hee - which I uplifted from @xHeonheex's posts in KTH's thread.   ;) :x :-bd

Courtesy of and thanks to : @xHeonheex!   :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Below is the immediate family of KTH.

From left to right : Lee Wan (everyone knows that he is KTH's brother), KTH's mother, KTH's brother-in-law carrying his second/youngest daughter/KTH's younger niece, KTH's eldest niece, KTH's sister, KTH's father and KTH.

KTH's father, mother and eldest sister at KTH's graduation ceremony at Seoul National University.

KTH's father, a businessman, who was bestowed with many awards.

@anjjo, you commented in KTH's thread that both Rain's father and KTH's father looks poles apart, but they may blend and bond well! I believe so since you've said that Rain's father is easy going and very approacable and KTH has said that her father is talkative since he is a businessman.

KTH's eldest sister Kim Hee Won ...... She will be KTH's closest guide to married life and motherhood.

And her youngest brother Lee Wan.

Both KTH and Lee Wan shot PNS CF early this year.

Below are the stills of KTH, her sister and nieces from the MBC 'Rediscovery" documentary on KTH  in 2011.

KTH and her nieces shot Allerman CF and advert together in October 2012.

And finally, KTH's pet dog named Hae Mi, which we could only see from the following pictures taken from her MBC 'Rediscovery' documentary in 2011. KTH was showing her pet dog to her Japanese friend at that time.

Cr all photos : Owners.

Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

Thank you for the introduction of the family and the pet dog of the prospective bridegroom - Rain - to all of us here!  :x :-bd =D>

I hereby reciprocate with the pictures of the family and the pet dog of the prospective bride - Kim Tae Hee - which I uplifted from @xHeonheex's posts in KTH's thread.   ;) :x :-bd

Courtesy of and thanks to : @xHeonheex!   :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Below is the immediate family of KTH.

From left to right : Lee Wan (everyone knows that he is KTH's brother), KTH's mother, KTH's brother-in-law carrying his second/youngest daughter/KTH's younger niece, KTH's eldest niece, KTH's sister, KTH's father and KTH.

KTH's father, mother and eldest sister at KTH's graduation ceremony at Seoul National University.

KTH's father, a businessman, who was bestowed with many awards.

@anjjo, you commented in KTH's thread that both Rain's father and KTH's father looks poles apart, but they may blend and bond well! I believe so since you've said that Rain's father is easy going and very approacable and KTH has said that her father is talkative since he is a businessman.

KTH's eldest sister Kim Hee Won ...... She will be KTH's closest guide to married life and motherhood.

And her youngest brother Lee Wan.

Both KTH and Lee Wan shot PNS CF early this year.

Below are the stills of KTH, her sister and nieces from the MBC 'Rediscovery" documentary on KTH  in 2011.

KTH and her nieces shot Allerman CF and advert together in October 2012.

And finally, KTH's pet dog named Hae Mi, which we could only see from the following pictures taken from her MBC 'Rediscovery' documentary in 2011. KTH was showing her pet dog to her Japanese friend at that time.

Cr all photos : Owners.