✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

KimBi spotted at Korean supermarket... 

NAVER:

https://m.blog.naver.com/favourite45/221419448750

RICHMOND DIMSUM... 

CAPTION:

Richmond's favorite restaurant for entertainers # Rain and # Kim Tae Hee have gone too! # It's open kitchen, so it's reliable and homemade.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, something on KimBi Couple by the other half! :P

Rain Talks About His Dynamic With Kim Tae Hee + Gives Tip For Eating Alone

bec2aa1eaa764ce19cee18d5c6ac3170.jpeg?s=

On the February 6 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” the cast of “Uhm Bok Dong” starred in an episode featuring “Extraordinary people.”

During the broadcast, Rain talked about his relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When asked, “Do you agree wholeheartedly with your wife’s opinions?” Rain replied, “I don’t have an opinion. It’s more comfortable that way.”

Radio-Star-Rain.jpg

Rain also revealed that despite living with Kim Tae Hee, he eats alone from time to time. “There are times when you don’t want to talk to anyone. However, there are levels to eating alone. The beginning stage is fast food or hamburgers, and the advanced stage is grilling and eating meat alone at a restaurant,” he explained.

He continued to add, “There’s a skill to it. You have to confidently walk in alone, say you’re here with a group of people, and then sit down. If you say you came alone, [the restaurant] won’t take you in. I just go in, order, and eat.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301908wpp/rain-talks-about-his-dynamic-with-kim-tae-hee-gives-tip-for-eating-alone

Watch the trailer : Uhm Bok Dong.

Credit : southern all films

• Like 1

Last week, Rain and his father took their little princess to a kids cafe to play and signed his thanks for the cafe. The staff said dad is gorgeous, grandpa has the aura of an actor and the little princess is very lovely and pretty :heart:

(The note on Lilliput_hannam's Instagram was on Feb 4, 2019)

• Like 1

The two of them have weathered a lot of stress and pressure to stay by each other's side. I wish them lots of trust and strength and love to grow old together :heart:

---------------------------------------

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304279wpp/rain-explains-why-he-rarely-speaks-about-wife-kim-tae-hee-on-tv

Rain Explains Why He Rarely Speaks About Wife Kim Tae Hee On TV

Rain Explains Why He Rarely Speaks About Wife Kim Tae Hee On TV

Feb 17, 2019
by S. Park

On the latest episode of JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything,” Rain shared his thoughts on speaking publicly about his wife Kim Tae Hee.

During the February 16 broadcast of the variety show, Rain and Lee Beom Soo appeared as guests to promote their film “Uhm Bok Dong.” At one point, the cast jokingly urged Rain to talk about his wife on the show.

Pretending to be angry, Kang Ho Dong began, “I heard that you’re going around pretending to be a bachelor and that you sincerely requested to the staff that we don’t talk about [Kim Tae Hee during the show]. Even Seo Jang Hoon and Lee Sang Min [who are both divorced] don’t pretend to be bachelors. Why can’t you say that your wife is your wife?”

Seo Jang Hoon commented, “We understand why you [stayed silent] before, but it’s been a long time now since you got married.” Super Junior’s Kim Heechul added, “You’re not even wearing your wedding ring.”

Kang Ho Dong continued, “[Lee] Beom Soo, imagine this. You’re holding a special screening, and [Kim Tae Hee] shows up. It becomes a hot issue, and the entire country is talking about it. Wouldn’t that be a good thing?” Rain interjected, “Actually, she’s coming to the VIP screening.”

However, Kang Ho Dong didn’t stop asking Lee Beom Soo questions about imaginary scenarios, and Rain finally shouted, “How much longer are you going to do these outdated things on variety shows?” Lee Sang Min responded by demanding to know what the actress was up to lately.

Rain explained, “I never said that I wouldn’t talk about her. But these days, no matter how carefully I talk about her, it comes back to bite me. I want to separate my work from my family life, and so I’m being more careful. It’s not that I won’t talk about her. It’s just that I love her and cherish her so much.”

Rain2.jpg

The cast members then brought up Rain’s past appearance on the show in 2017, which he filmed shortly before announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. During the show, Rain performed his song “The Best Present” for the first time, and it was only later that he confessed that it had been a proposal song.

When the cast accused him of proposing to Kim Tae Hee through the performance without telling them, Rain replied, “It’s true that I deceived you. I want to take this opportunity to apologize.” He added, “[Kim Tae Hee] really likes ‘Ask Us Anything.'”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee got married in January 2017 and welcomed their daughter in October of the same year. Check out Kim Tae Hee in her most recent drama “The Gang Doctor” below!

[HanCinema's News] Rain Mentions Wife Kim Tae-hee on Knowing Bros

photo1036569.jpg

On Saturday night, February 16th, Rain made an appearance on the popular JTBC variety show Knowing Bros to promote his new film "The Cyclist King" which will be released on February 27th. The film is about a legendary bicycle athelete from the Occupation era.

Rain also discussed his relationship with his wife, Kim Tae-hee.

Knowing Bros personality Kang Ho-dong mentioned that he remembered hearing about how Rain would just be a bachelor forever.

Rain responded to the notion with humorous outrage, further noting how he phrased past comments poorly. Rain claims that while he spoke about being careful, he was worried about going too far with his love, not about getting hurt over it. The specific metaphor used was that of a returning arrow.

In addition to talking about married life and his new movie, Rain also discussed BTS' remake of his song "Come Back Home" and danced to it. After the appearance, Kim Tae-hee also uploaded a supportive photo on social media.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1

Rain explains why he and Kim Tae Hee are private about their baby and marriage

20190220-rainjpg.jpg

Rain explained why he and his wife Kim Tae Hee are private about their baby daughter and marriage.

Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee welcomed a baby girl in October 2017, but they've kept their child away from social media and headlines in general. At the press conference for the upcoming movie 'Uhm Bok-dong' on February 20, Rain expressed, "I think I'm different after having a family. There's nothing I feel I have to do necessarily because I have the title of father, but I have rules now. In the past, I talked cheerfully about how I want my family to get along a certain way, but the world is scary now. I want to reveal my baby, but I feel it could come back as a knife later."

He continued, "In the future, I plan to keep a wall between work and family. It's because I don't want my family to get hurt. Having a family doesn't affect the kinds of projects I choose, but I don't want to open up about my family. I'm careful. I have guilt because of what happened to my mother in the past... There can be misunderstandings about me because I have the job of being a celebrity. You can play with me, and throw me away, but you can't cross the border of touching my family."

Rain is playing the titular character of 'Uhm Bok-dong' in the film about the famous Korean cyclist. It's set to premiere on February 27 KST. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/rain-explains-why-he-and-kim-tae-hee-are-private-about-their-baby-and-marriage

• Like 1

Rain opens up about what kind of husband he is to Kim Tae Hee at home

20190222-rainjpg.jpg

Rain opened up about what kind of husband he is at home to actress Kim Tae Hee on KBS' 'Entertainment Relay'.

On the February 22nd episode, Rain appeared as a guest to promote his upcoming film 'Uhm Bok-dong'. When asked how he is at home to wife Kim Tae Hee, he shared, "Firstly, I'm a cute husband at home. It's going to become like this now. I've worked hard to promote the movie, and it took me 2 hours to walk all the way over here from the other road, but the headline is going to be 'Cutie at Home.'" 

He continued, "That's why I was so careful." When asked to show a bit of his aegyo towards the camera, Rain responded he couldn't because he could already foresee the negative comments.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/rain-opens-up-about-what-kind-of-husband-he-is-to-kim-tae-hee-at-home

• Like 1