✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

9 Reasons Why Rain Is Still The Ultimate Oppa

DP_Kim December 8, 2017

Rain-main.jpg

Waking up to December is sweeter not only because Christmas and New Year are coming, but because there’s one more person that we’ve all been waiting for like a kid waiting for a gift from Santa — Rain. The multi-hyphenated world star has had a wonderful 2017: with his wedding to Korea’s top actress Kim Tae Hee at the beginning of the year and the birth of their baby girl just two months ago. It seemed like Rain was taking his time off to spend quality time with his family, but the tireless singer was, in fact, preparing for an epic comeback to end the year with a bang.

Here are nine reasons why he is still everyone’s ultimate crush!

1. He’s got the coolest stage name ever.

Let’s take this moment to appreciate his name “비,” which literally translates to Rain. First, it’s made for great recall, plus tons of references and puns that can last him a lifetime. He has used it in his songs, “Rainism,” “Rain is coming,” and to name his albums, “It’s Raining,” “Eternal Rain,” “Rain’s World,” and other rain-related phrases for his tours. His official fanclub name, “Cloud” is also a perfect fit. One thing’s clear: he has redefined the paradoxical meaning of bringing the heat onstage when it “rains.”

rain11.jpg

2. He’s the original beast idol.

He’s the OG of beast idols before the term even existed. He has it all: best body, tall height, and irresistible charm. But most importantly, he carries himself with confidence no matter what everyone initially thought of his looks. In interviews, he always told the story of how talent agencies rejected him several times because he didn’t have double eyelids, but he didn’t let that deter his determination and his hard work led him to where he is today.

rain2.gif

Kpopselca

3. He’s got mad dancing skills.

Nobody does it like Rain, for sure.

rian4.gif

Crazy-Asian-heart

rain3.gif

Karina-sirjo

4. His voice is as smooth as butter.

Even with a manly demeanor and strong image, Rain can make any girl’s heart melt with his smooth, husky voice. His singing skill is very versatile as he can go from singing a melancholic ballad to singing a sweet, chill song, to a fast-paced hip hop track. Plus, he has released some of the best K-pop songs throughout his career. Who can forget the haunting sounds of “How to Avoid the Sun”? Or the romantic lyrics of “Love Song” and “I Do” that are enough to make anyone want to say it? And his other more recent songs “Hip Song” and “30Sexy” are so catchy and dance-able!

5. He is fearless.

Rain has pushed the limits when it comes to his image, and he’s not afraid to be bold and daring.

rain6.gif

Binqu-tumblr

cyborg-rain.gif

Kpopslumberoarty

ninja-rain.gif

Giphy

6. He is a genuine actor.

He made us cry in “Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School,” both angry and sad in “A Love to Kill,” laugh in “Please Come Back, Mister,” and fall in love in “Full House.” Of course, these are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his impressive portfolio of Korean and Chinese dramas, movies, and Hollywood ventures like “Speed Racer,” “Ninja Assassin,” and “The Prince.” He’s definitely one of the acts who made big strides overseas and opened the doors for other Korean stars.

rain8.gif

Pinterest

rain7.gif

Amino Apps

rain9.gif

Meloqwin tumblr

7. He also has a cute side.

rain10.gif

Tumblr

rain11.gif

Dramafever

8. He’s a real life romantic.

Rain has been linked with many other female co-stars and celebrities, but he was never really involved in any big “scandal.” He was able to keep his love life private until he met the woman of his dreams, Kim Tae Hee. He would always talk about her with a sparkle in his eyes and proposed to her by writing a song!

rain12.gif

Guu.vn

9. He’s an exemplary mentor.

Rain may have had his ups and downs and is certainly not perfect, but through it all he has made it a point to be a good senior to up-and-coming idols. This can be seen in how he produced MBLAQ and more recently in the idol-making show “The Unit.” He shows a strict and stern side while training the hopeful idols and teaching them about professionalism, but becomes like a big brother to them when he offers advice and motivation about achieving their dreams and keeping their feet on the ground.

The staff of the show revealed their praises of him as mentor, saying, “Rain would be the one to approach the contestants and help them relax. He’d share words of encouragement and relieve the tension from the room. Rain is currently forming strong connections with everyone, going beyond the normal mentor-contestant dynamics.”

Rain-The-Unit1.jpg

He is simply irreplaceable.

With his December comeback, Rain is once again showing his all-around skills. He showed his passionate side in his new song called “Goodbye,” a collaboration with Urban Zakapa’s Jo Hyun Ah, and brought his fierce side once again in “Gang.” He keeps on proving that he can only get better with age, and we can be sure to see a different Rain every single time!

Check out his MV for “Gang”:

Also catch him in “The Unit”:

Watch Now

What do you love most about Rain? Let us know in the comments below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/08/9-reasons-rain-still-ultimate-oppa/

rain grooves

December 8, 2017

raind-e1512756903983.png

Rain is back on the dance floor! He recently released the practice video of his new song, Gang. Ooomph. The new daddy hasn’t lost his groove. His little baby daughter is fortunate to have such a cool dad and such an elegant mom. I actually like watching practice videos more than stage performances because I can enjoy the chereography without all the distraction of snazzy costumes and dizzying light effects.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/rain-grooves/

‘Carefree Travelers’ For Rain, His Wife Knows Everything

RiaDecember 2, 2017

1-800x445.jpg

Rain singer (Jung Ji Hoon) expresses his deep affection to actress Kim Tae Hee. Rain felt embarrassed when he responded to a question about Kim Tae Hee coming out of the blue, but Rain expressed his affection for his wife.

On (28/11) JTBC’s variety show ‘Carefree Travelers’, featured tour packages to Taiwan with Rain, Kim Yong Man, Kim Sung Ju and Ahn Jung Hwan. Rain who is married to Kim Tae Hee was considered as the ‘3 thief’. Rain also got questions about his wife Kim Tae Hee and his first first daughter.

3.3-6.jpg

Image Source : JTBC

In this episode, the members asked Rain, “How is your daughter going? What’s her name? “asking the question. “She has double eyelids. Her name has the meaning of special,” said Rain. Because Rain answered it carefully, the members returned questioning.

On the first day of the trip, they arrived at Taiwan’s famous place Jiufen and took a photo together, “When I come to a great place, I will think of my wife and daughter” said Rain who expressed love to his wife and child.

3.2-9.jpg

Image Source : JTBC

“Being the real adult when you’re married and having a baby. I say this to unmarried Hyung (laugh). Even though I’m married, I do not feel grown up until I have a baby,” he said.

But Rain said, “I am very easily caught by my wife,” showing the example of a good husband by actually acknowledging everything. He also pointed out the fact that he is burdened with his wife’s housework that is her cooking skills.

For Rain, his wife cannot be fooled and has perfect points of 100. She is a true winner, and she is not worried about everything and always thinks positive. Also, she has the energy to return to the top position.

http://my.castko.com/archives/24545

Based on translation below, cast members presenting a baby gift for Baby Jung in the next instalment of Carefree Travellers?

201712111335509525_1.jpg

4 [Tidbit] ' Shifty ' is a storm shop for four-room, Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee... Rain ' touched ' ...

[MY DAILY = reporter Kim Mi-ryu] The four people of AHJA of 'float together' prepared a present for Rain's daughter. In the JTBC 'package around the world - unite to float' (hereafter called 'unite'), Kim Yongman and three others who finish the package tour in Taiwan will be revealed. Three days of package hardships were tired of the four people and the rain. The experience of twinkling the eyes of five people began. This is a 'goldsmithing experience'. The members showed the highest concentration of the trip on the explanation that they could take the collected money directly. In the beginning, the members swelled up to the dream of "dae-kwang-suk," saying, "I will make a stone ring for Da's daughter."

But the expectation was changed to a disappointment. Because of the amount of gold that comes out only once every time it is taken. Members who have already been tempted have added sand plates a few times to heat up the platters, but it was not enough to make stone rings with dust as much as dust. Rain laughed at his fingertips, saying, "Let's do this until we get on a flight to Korea."

A four-man who has failed to present a stone ring gift has searched for another gift for 'Bi Tae Hee' II. It is the shop selling baby clothes that stopped these steps. The members who watched Rain that can not keep an eye on the baby clothes hanging on the wall, "I have to give a gift to my nephew," went shopping in earnest.

Kim Yong - man and three others started to pay attention not to spend money on their usual wagering, or to look at newborn clothes and bibs. Rain, who was handed an unexpected gift to his brothers, was impressed and showed a good feeling. On the other hand, from 12th to the beginning of the day, it will be broadcast at 9:30 pm every Tuesday at 10:50 pm.

http://news.nate.com/view/20171211n19484

4 Ways to Make the Most of Your Money!

[TV report = reporter Kim Ji-hyun] Awaiting the unity of the four children of Ai prepared a gift for Rain's daughter. JTBC 'Around the World in a Package - Fluttering' (hereafter called 'Untitled') will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 12th, Tuesday, with Kim Yongman and three others wrapping up a package tour in Taiwan do. Three days of package hardships were tired of the four people and Rain. The experience of twinkling the eyes of five people began. This is a 'goldsmithing experience'. The members showed the highest concentration of the trip on the explanation that they could take the collected money directly. In the beginning, the members swelled up to the dream of "dae-kwang-suk," saying, "I will make a stone ring for Da's daughter."

But the expectation was changed to a disappointment. Because of the amount of gold that comes out only once every time it is taken. Members who have already been tempted have added sand plates a few times to heat up the platters, but it was not enough to make stone rings with dust as much as dust. Rain laughed at his fingertips, saying, "Let's do this until we get on a flight to Korea." A four-man who has failed to present a stone ring gift has searched for another gift for 'Bi Tae Hee' II. It is the shop selling baby clothes that stopped these steps. The members who watched the rain that can not keep an eye on the baby clothes hanging on the wall, "I have to give a gift to my nephew," went shopping in earnest.

Kim Yong - man and three others started to pay attention not to spend money on their usual wagering, or to look at newborn clothes and bibs. Rain, who was handed an unexpected gift to his brothers, was impressed and showed a good feeling. Uncle 's special gift for' Tatehee '2 years can be seen in JTBC' Unfolding 'at 9:30 pm on the 12th. On the other hand, from 'Tue', it will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm every Tuesday, ahead of time at 10:50 on the previous night.

http://news.nate.com/view/20171211n16248

• 2 weeks later...

Rain did and does a lot more too, like writing, singing and producing the Best Present song for his then wife-to-be, be back at home as soon as he could to cook meals with/for wife, pack his own clothes when he travels overseas instead of troubling the wife to do so and (I’m sure), etc.

7 Korean Celebrity Couples Who Were The True Definition Of Relationship Goals In 2017

Stories from Korean dramas often seem too good to be true, but this year these Korean celebrity power couples proved fairytale scenarios can happen in real life too!

- skipped un related -

2. When Rain would not let go of Kim Tae Hee‘s hand in the cold

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/7-korean-celebrity-couples-true-definition-relationship-goals-2017/

Romantic through and through...

4 Love Songs Written By Singers For Their Brides-To-Be

E. Cha December 26, 2017

Taeyang-Min-Hyo-Rin-Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

Sometimes, a love song is so moving and poignant that you find yourself wondering if it was based on the composer’s real-life experiences.

Here are four cases where that romantic song did turn out to have been written with someone very special in mind:

- skipped unrelated -

Rain’s “The Best Present

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain1.jpg

Rain personally penned the lyrics to this sentimental song, in which he repeatedly alludes to marriage. With lyrics like “You shine brighter than [your] wedding dress” and “That ring on your fourth finger,” it was no surprise that he had his fiancée Kim Tae Hee in mind.

Shortly after the song’s release in January, it was revealed to have been a romantic proposal, with the couple announcing their engagement just a few days later. In Rain’s handwritten letter confirming the engagement, he quoted his own song, writing, “To me, she is the best present.”

The media also took note of the lyric in which Rain refers to his love as “the greatest joy,” pointing out that the literal translation of Kim Tae Hee’s name in Korean is “great joy.”

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/26/4-love-songs-written-singers-brides/

Soompi started and Koreaboo followed, with a tweak.

4 Songs That Korean Idols Wrote For Their Girlfriends

Published December 29th, 2017

When K-Pop singers fall in love, they write songs.

Solely dedicated to their bride-to-be or their current partner, these are a few songs written from the heart that resonate warmth into the hearts of the listeners.

They have been written by and are for people who are in love and still growing in their relationship today, making the lyrics that much more exciting to listen to.

Keeping the one you love in mind while listening to these lyrics, will make you appreciate them that much more.

- skipped unrelated -

3 Rain – The Best Present

“The Best Present” was a song written for Rain’s wife as a “proposal song.”

It was obvious that the song had been dedicated to his fiancee with lyrics such as, “You shine brighter than your wedding dress” and “That ring on your fourth finger.”

It has also recently been pointed out that the lyrics in which Rain refers to his love as “the greatest joy,” is the literal translation of Kim Tae Hee’s name in Korean.

Shortly after the release of the song, Rain and Tae Hee’s engagement was announced. Rain later confirmed the news with a hand-written letter posted to his Instagram, quoting his own lyrics, “To me she is the best present.” 

Song Lyric Translation:

Rain – The Best Present (최고의 선물)

1756055.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Just when I was about to faint from the exhaustion
Just when I was about to slowly give up
You recognized me
You held onto me
Yes, it was you

People tell me
“You’re nothing special”
Then you told me
“I only have you”
Whatever situation I’m in
Wherever I’m wandering
You smile at me

You’re the best present this world gave to me
I want to dream the same dream as you
Your eternal name
My greatest joy
I want to open my eyes with you
And close my eyes with you on the same day

I promise you, I’ll protect you with all I am
I promise you, I’ll hug you with all I am
Wherever you go
I’ll make that path your path
So I can reach you
You smile brighter than the sun
You are whiter than a wedding dress

I shed tears of joy
I feel the scent of those tears
When you walk toward me

Your eternal name
My greatest joy

On your fourth finger
On top of that ring
I promise you forever
Everything

Your eternal name
My greatest joy

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/4-songs-korean-idols-wrote-girlfriends/

Rain said it, as to why he performed on New Year eves before and now, again in Taipei.

There, as I have always thought, it’s a couple’s thing (their business) and mutual understanding.

He is already thinking about bringing his wifey, KTH and their Baby Jung to the hot spring in Taiwan one day! :wink::D

May all who attended the concert have a fantastic and an unforgettable new year celebration!

New Year's Eve Taipei Muscle Muscle Trailer Jintaxi hot springs

4384652.png&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=10

Rain tonight at the New Year's Eve party in Taipei. Reporter Zheng Qingyuan / photography

2017 entertainment super ram news, wonderful insider open Rain King Rain Korean New Year for two years in Taiwan New Year, he on the 31st in front of the Taipei City Government with the dance group rehearsal, dance "La Song", "GANG" and other songs, so that the audience fans scream repeatedly. He prepared to greet the fans in Chinese: "Hello everyone, Happy New Year." He also recognized the fans behind fans' fan clubs and took the initiative to approach the fans after the rehearsal, shaking hands with the lucky fans. Rain came to Taiwan in November to sing the variety show "United to just fire," with Cheng Hang-t'ang, Ahn Jung-hwan and other host team trips to Taiwan for three days and nights. He praised Taiwan for delicious food and hot springs, and for the future he would like to join his family. However, he has twice as a result of his work being unable to spend a New Year with his family. When he upgraded his status this year, Dad still chose to work hard. He said that he had already explained to his family and got his family understanding. "She (Kim Tae-hei) understands my type."

Although Rain is a kings, he is a man of style and will come to Taiwan to suspend his diet and drink snacks. He laughed and said he had eaten so much since yesterday that he could not remember what he had eaten. Many fans and entertainers are expecting to see him show off his muscles, but he admitted frankly that there will not be a "muscular" performance today, taking the opportunity to show everyone his concerts. He rehearsals, the new men's group IN2IT specifically to watch the audience, but also with the dancing. Members Cheng Hyun said that the whole regiment are very appreciative of Rain predecessors, and he has loved "Rainism" since the song, so hear the music will follow. His scene was also a small show, the whole group more choir chorus "balloon" chorus, access to the media warm applause.

4384653.png&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=10

Rain tonight at the New Year's Eve party in Taipei. Reporter Zheng Qingyuan / photography

4384654.png&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=10

He rehearsals, the new men's group IN2IT specifically to watch the audience, but also with the dancing. Members Cheng Hyun said that the whole regiment are very appreciative of Rain predecessors, and he has loved "Rainism" since the song, so hear the music will follow. His scene was also a small show, the whole group more choir chorus "balloon" chorus, access to the media warm applause.

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10092/2904798

There’s a video embedded in the original report per this link:

https://tw.appledaily.com/new/realtime/20171231/1269561/

Rain wants Kim Tae-hye to visit Taebaek Hot Spring New Year's Eve

(Add dynamic news)

Rain King Rain tonight will serve as Taipei City New Year's Eve guests, he appeared early rehearsal, early last month with the travel reality show "United will only fire" visit to Taiwan, late last year also held a concert in Taiwan, he I also call "very interested." But for the second year in a row, are you in Taiwan, is it okay with your family? He said: "There is their understanding, and she (referring to Kim Tae-hee) is able to understand me and cheer for me." Also revealed that the future want to take a hot spring with her wife and children.   Rain arrived in Taiwan in the early evening and stayed at Mei Foo Hotel. He was wearing a dark green jacket with a black trouser near 1 pm in preparation for the rehearsal near the City Hall this afternoon. Ready for a half hour after the stage, the staff will also be set off by the plastic cushion on the rain, so King dance. His rehearsal "LA SONG", the new song "GANG" and other three songs, after the show, Chinese shout "hard" to show the demon style.   Rain often showed a good figure at the concert. When arriving at the airport yesterday, he was wearing a white T-knit jacket and was unable to hide his abdomen. He was asked whether Taiwan's audience tonight was "blinded" by him Seconds back: "Today should not, if it is a concert, then enjoy the show for everyone to see." Taking the opportunity to sell their own concerts, also revealed that New Year's special performance is his new song "GANG", hope to get Taiwan favorite. (By Wang Yiwen / Taipei)

640_5b5306ebb8ceb84508b5c54b0c2442a4.jpg

640_c87d3add8793bd03f1a2dcae0b8c9b19.jpg

640_7455dc60575201c6945d3617a7ecb8ff.jpg

https://tw.appledaily.com/new/realtime/20171231/1269561/

Which couple is it that is going to be revealed past midnight?

KimBi couple was the first to be revealed and now, they are married and had their first born! Daebak for a match made in heaven! :wub:

January 1st Means Another K-Pop Idol Couple Will Be Revealed By Dispatch

Published 10 hours ago

Which ship will sail this New Years?

The year 2018 is just around the corner, and everyone is looking forward to January 1st, 2018, except for a few celebrities who may have a secret love.

Each year, Korean news agency Dispatch celebrates the new year by revealing new celebrity couples to the public. Here is the list of couples who have been exposed by Dispatch on the new year.

1 January 1, 2013 — Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Dispatch revealed top stars Rain the Kim Tae Hee’s relationship as the year 2013 began. The two got married on January 19th of 2017.

kNhdtLE6ZugO2oVZcpZC6HUSUEXpgx5aogT4n1DQ

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/january-1st-means-another-kpop-idol-couple-will-revealed-dispatch/

'Section' umbrella Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee "Wife in Wonderland vs Wonderland"

20180107_1515311244_42230300_1.jpg

[TV report = Shinnara reporter] The marital relationship of Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple was revealed.

On the 7th, MBC 'Sections TV Entertainment Communication' was set up with a Golden Corner Corner. On this day, the spectator explained the beauty of Mr. The spectator said that Kim Tae - hee 's face was "the face that was filled the most with a golden ratio mask". "The place of Rain is honor, Rain is the style of public worship," said Kim Tae - hee, the wife 's wife holding the initiative.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180107n14147

6 Hottest Celebrity Couples Of 2017 That Melted Our Hearts

Let’s talk about love! 2018 is starting off well with the revelation of the first three couples of the year: G-Dragon and Lee Joo Yeon, Jung So Min and Lee Joon, and G.O and Choi Yeseul. With two out of the three aforementioned pairings being confirmed, we can only hope for more happy couples to come.

As the new year literally just started, let’s look back on 2017’s six hottest celebrity couples that melted our hearts.

1. Rain & Kim Tae Hee

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Last year has been full of love for Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two lovebirds have blessed us with news of both their marriage and their first newborn a few months later. The power couple is a vivid example of patience and faithfulness, as they met not long before Rain’s already appointed military service, and Kim Tae Hee would always visit him at his army base to go on dates.

Rain dedicated this song to his wife prior to their wedding:

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/05/6-hottest-celebrity-couples-2017-melted-hearts/

12 Legendary Hits That We Can’t Believe Are Turning 10 Years Old

amycwang93 January 8, 2018

It’s the start of a new year, which also means that we are going to be a year older and so are the songs we listen to. When does a song officially become a classic? We’re not sure either, but here are some hits from 2008 that we’re still bumping and will continue to do so as time goes by.

- skipped unrelated -

10. “Rainism” by Rain

This list wouldn’t be complete without Rain’s “Rainism.” This popular hit is often covered by juniors in the industry, paying their respects to the legendary solo artist, Rain, who is still hard at work! I’m sure we’ll be writing about his famous songs even 10, 20 years from now.

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/08/12-legendary-hits-cant-believe-turning-10-years-old/

12 Active Idols Who Are Already Getting Married

This is going to take some getting used to.

- skipped unrelated -

4 Rain and Kim Tae Hee

cN26Ao2Z_TenFxpeVD3NQQIsLXB89NFlP3Ng42Zn

Source: Wikitree

When they met on the set of a TV commercial in 2011, it was love at first sight for Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two lovebirds dated for a long time before getting married in a quiet ceremony in January of 2017.

krqAJHTPE3C9UJiYtAxmmR-11j13OIpuc6jx_KyU

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/active-idols-who-are-already-getting-married/

Top ten celebrities with biggest real estate in 2017.

0000058247_003_20180108093428399.jpg?typ

1. Lee Soo Man 
2. Jun Ji Hyun 
3. Yang Hyun Suk 
4. Rain & Kim Tae Hee 
5. Seo Taiji 
6. Jang Geun Suk 
7. Song JoongKi & Song HyeKyo 
8. Cho Jae Hyun 
9. Kwong Sang Woo 
10. Bigbang Daesung

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=024&aid=0000058247

• 2 weeks later...