✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Kim Tae Woo mentions Rain and Kim Tae Hee on 'Radio Star'

April 10, 2013 @ 11:34 pm 20130410_kimtaewoo_rain1.jpgKim Tae Woo heaped praises on Rain.

On the April 10th broadcast of MBC's 'Radio Star', Kim Young Ho, Choi Hong Man, and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.

During the show, Kim Tae Woo was asked, "Are you still close to Rain?", to which the singer answered, "Of course."  The two singers were under JYP Entertainment together during the early part of their careers and remained close over the years.

The MCs then asked, "We heard that you once joked that you were dating Kim Tae Hee so you could have it easy in the army. Shouldn't you apologize to Rain?"

Kim Tae Woo answered, "Rather than feeling sorry, I just think he's amazing that he's made that a reality for himself, bravo!" and brought laughter as he broke into a round of applause for Rain on the show.

Source : AllKpop ::
             http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/04/kim-tae-woo-mentions-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-on-radio-star/feed#ixzz2fbVypcz2

This MV could be the first of the couple done by a fan of Rain's in March 2012. His/her wish to see them doing a movie or series together came true more than he/she could imagine, i.e. that the couple ended up together in real life! I really like this MV for the pictures that were used on cue with the lyrics of the song and of course the beautiful song itself. Kudos to the uploader for the "foresight"!   :x :-bd :D

Cr : thinkingyou1000

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Her Relationship with Rain
Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1371670729_af_org.jpg

Kim Tae Hee spoke up about her relationship with Rain.

She recently held a relay interview with Sports Seoul. A relay interview is when a celebrity asks a few questions to the next celebrity that comes after them. Actor Jung Woo Sung was the one giving the questions for Kim Tae Hee and he asked her, "How are you doing with your boyfriend?".

She answered happily, "We're doing well. If we get a chance, all of us should meet up again!". Also, on the point where so many fans were against her dating Rain, she said, "I think I have to experience it to truly know. I don't really listen when people tell me, 'So-and-so is this kind of person'. Haha. It's like that (people say the same thing about me) to other people, too. Even when I hear bad things about staff members, if they weren't like that in my own experience, I think I have to just throw away the stereotype and formulated opinion."

In related news, Rain is scheduled to be discharged from the army next month on July 10.

Credits: AllKpop

Better late than never.   More Chuseok greetings from our couple.  :)) :-bd :x

Rain and Kim Tae Hee in Hanbok

Happy Chuseok Day! (Korean Thanksgiving Day!)
Rain and Kim Tae Hee in Hanbok  Happy ChRain and Kim Tae Hee in Hanbok  Happy Ch

547297_551575238249014_1346526065_n.jpg

1234896_552302751509596_2104491375_n.jpg

558881_551131114960093_1247056147_n.jpg

credit:facebook.com/KimTaeHeeBiRain

------------------------------------------------------

It's the Chuseok holiday in South Korea this week. Enjoy your holidays Kim Tae Hee & Rain!

We wish everyone's happiness and good health during the chuseok holidays♥

1184777_552337231506148_1057236018_n.jpg

Annyeong everyone!

It so nice to see @xHoenheex. @lexus123, @rainyday293, @willenette, @merycote, @mayabi25 and @bihee89 here!

Hi to you, @hongchae. Saw you in KTH's thread.

Of course, hi and good day to @woopa, other than our @cocomhe, @anjjo and @ebulli3nt!

I hope more will join in, contributing their thoughts and news of the couple. Let us make this thread as merry as possible!  Aja! :x :-bd =D>