✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest RitzTarits Sim

nancyzak - thanks for the welcome. I thought I should share this which was shared by a good friend of mine whose favorite is also Rain:

Rain at the recent Men's Style People of the Year Award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFNMe7W4s64&feature=youtu.be

[11-02] 131102 Letv_Rain receives award+performs at BAZAAR Awards

Credit: Letv//scorpiola@Rain Legend

Rain获得“亚洲全能艺人大奖”
Rain receives 'Asian Entertainer Award'

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21 ... 71505fd1cadadf7aca1

“亚洲全能艺人”Rain倾情献唱
Rain performs at BAZAAR Awards

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/2163357.html

-------------------------------------------

[LeTV]131102 Rain @ BAZAAR Men Style People of The Year Award Ceremony
2013-11-02

Hip song & I do

Credit : ratoka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFNMe7W4s64

source : http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/2163359.html#163578-tsina-1-17226-854b451d2e4e671505fd1cadadf7aca1

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/2163217.html

---------------------------------------

[11-03] [Fancam]131102 Rain @ BAZAAR Men Style People of The Year Awards Red Car

Credit: -unmei- @ weibo, irlyvm @ sina//scorpiola

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/118347446-1765789443.html

13-11-02 Rain MCM Store in Beijing
2013-11-02

13-11-02 Rain MCM Store in Beijing

Credit as tagged

#rain#星光天地mcm、巴掌大帅死的小脸、白嫩嫩!!!很亲切、出来的时候招手笑容什么的!!!个子身材不用说了!!!蓝色内衫皮夹外套、小细腿!!!不说了、这两天RP各种爆发、转载须注明!!!视频晚点上

RAIN亲笔签名!MCM特别版STARK系列粉色双肩背包,北京新光天地精品店限量呈现!

m11%280%29.jpg

m12%280%29.jpg

m13%280%29.jpg

m15.jpg

m16.jpg

m17.jpg

m19.jpg

m10%280%29.jpg

M9%280%29.jpg

M8%282%29.jpg

m1%2823%29.jpg

m2%286%29.jpg

m3%284%29.jpg

m4%282%29.jpg

m5%281%29.jpg

m6%281%29.jpg

m7%281%29.jpg

Kim Tae Hee - Rain was mentioned on the 'Star News' article
2013-11-03

Moon Geun Young-Kim Bum so far.. Older woman younger man couples, This year, seven pairs

In the entertainment industry, the word 'older woman younger man couple' is not awkward anymore.

In January, Kim Tae Hee and Rain dating was reputedly the sensational news, starting with the 1st of the dating who appreciate the fact that Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum so far, this year seven pairs of Older woman Younger man Star Couples were born. Kim Tae-Hee (33) and Rain (31) from the end of last year as of January 1, nourish love officially admitted to dating. At the time of the meeting of two lovers of the top stars gathered a big topic.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013110116464614813&type=1&outlink=1

601782_578274672245737_1098793535_n.jpg

credit:KimBiFB

Marusya nya said: ''Rain had always  been health conscious and indulges in water skiing,  nature tripping like mountain climbing and of course, his dancing''.

I can't even remember the kind of sports which he didn't go in for. He likes football, skiing, baseball, snowboarding, boxing, martial arts and many others... Rain is a real champion 8->

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Korean Celebrity Real Life Couple (Part 1) [uPDATED] Published on Nov 2, 2013

Rain and Kim Tae Hee at mins 4:35 - 4:59  
:x :x :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y79-s6IcEQ

Cr  :  LeeSeungGiLover

Some humour to start the weekdays, based on the latest pictures of Rain and KTH.

HAPPY WEEKDAYS TO COME, EVERYONE!  :-bd :D

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

Kimchi celebration

1bqr.jpg

Cr photos  :  Owners

MC : "Mr Rain, congratulations to you on your award. What have you to say to your love?"

Rain : "Oh, to my love? First of all, I miss her very, very much! It's indescribable actually. Before I came here, my love had been hard at work making the perfect kimchi. Poor her, it was tasty but too spicy for her. Omo, omo, look at her in the picture, how she suffered. Luckily I have reminded her bodyguard to prepare a glass of water for her to drink. There, she is so shy, but isn't she pleased with my special care and attention? Darling Tae Hee, stop giggling there! Looks like getting her the LG Dios for Kimchi Tok Tok is a great idea. Yeah, in fact I've done that in time for me to catch the flight here. Right darling? Kimchi celebration it will be when I get back! See, isn't she so sweet and pleased, That's my girl!;) :-* :x

MC : "Oh my. Both of you are so sweet to each other!"

Rain : "You bet! If you must know, the sweetest ever known to mankind!"  :x :-bd

anjjo said: Kim Tae Hee - Rain was mentioned on the 'Star News' article
2013-11-03

Moon Geun Young-Kim Bum so far.. Older woman younger man couples, This year, seven pairs

In the entertainment industry, the word 'older woman younger man couple' is not awkward anymore.

In January, Kim Tae Hee and Rain dating was reputedly the sensational news, starting with the 1st of the dating who appreciate the fact that Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum so far, this year seven pairs of Older woman Younger man Star Couples were born. Kim Tae-Hee (33) and Rain (31) from the end of last year as of January 1, nourish love officially admitted to dating. At the time of the meeting of two lovers of the top stars gathered a big topic.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013110116464614813&type=1&outlink=1

credit:KimBiFB

anjjo said:

Hi Nancyzak, notice to  Rain's appearance  to BAZAAR Men Style People of The Year Award Ceremony was so sudden that it caught his fans by surprise.  Nothing to complain since it turns out so well, he being an awardee and proves again to be an eye candy.  Considering how powerful and influential the MCM CEO is, your inkling might be  a possibility, heheh.  :):)>-  but Rain being my bias, I think he deserves the award.   :D     Though our couple is not busy domestically, they are in demand in overseas activities, specially in China.  I am sure you read that the Chinese paid the Korean celebrities much more than what they received in their own country.  So good for the pair.  I  guess Rain receives many offers to grace various magazines, but knowing him, I surmise he will not accept anything in that direction as of now prior to his major comeback.

Your KImchi Celebration is really hilarious!  :))   :))   Rain's sense of humor can be imagined that way.

In addition, let me share  Rain's solo pics to drool on -

Source:soompi/ratoka

------------------------------------------

Rain is now back in Korea, to KTH's loving arms.   :-*

13-11-03 Rain @ Incheon International Airport

credit: as tagged

willenette said:
Nancyzak said:
Nancyzak
 said:willenette said:Hi Nancyzak, wow, thanks for all these infos about KTH's scuba-diving. I guess if she's not an actress she'll be a good dive master - hehehe. I've known that so many people get passionate about diving & increasing number of women started taking interest into this already but this kind of sport isn't for me as well. Does it mean that after learning golf RAIN will also learn to scuba dive? Ahhh..............why not, huh? :))

Nancyzak said: anjjo said:

Hi Nancyzak, notice to  Rain's appearance  to BAZAAR Men Style People of The Year Award Ceremony was so sudden that it caught his fans by surprise.  Nothing to complain since it turns out so well, he being an awardee and proves again to be an eye candy.  Considering how powerful and influential the MCM CEO is, your inkling might be  a possibility, heheh.  :):)>-  but Rain being my bias, I think he deserves the award.   :D     Though our couple is not busy domestically, they are in demand in overseas activities, specially in China.  I am sure you read that the Chinese paid the Korean celebrities much more than what they received in their own country.  So good for the pair.  I  guess Rain receives many offers to grace various magazines, but knowing him, I surmise he will not accept anything in that direction as of now prior to his major comeback.

Your KImchi Celebration is really hilarious!  :))   :))   Rain's sense of humor can be imagined that way.

In addition, let me share  Rain's solo pics to drool on -

Source:soompi/ratoka

------------------------------------------

Rain is now back in Korea, to KTH's loving arms.   :-*

13-11-03 Rain @ Incheon International Airport

credit: as tagged

class="content-title"KTH's kimchi  is so special and delicious that Rain can't help to exclaim "so yummy" when he ate it to the delight of the love of his life.  :))   :x   :D class="content-title"How Skillful Is Kim Tae Hee in the Kitchen?

November 4, 2013

N%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva-2013-11-4-kello-11.

Kim Tae Hee recently revealed that she is not used to spending time in the kitchen.

The actress appeared on November 4 broadcast of SBS’ morning show “Good Morning” as the spokesperson of a kitchen appliance brand. During an event titled “Learn how to make delicious kimchi with Kim Tae Hee!” she discussed her relationship with cooking with the audience and other partakers.

When asked if she likes preparing meals, the beautiful actress did not hesitate to answer, “Yes, I do like cooking. But I can barely make anything. Besides, it is my first time making kimchi.”

Hearing this, the instructor helping Kim Tae Hee through the kimchi-making process said, “These skills are essential if you want to be loved when you get married.” The beauty responded with a wide smile and continued to carefully prepare her first-ever kimchi.

She also shared a few words about her acting plans, “I am currently looking for my next project while enjoying my free time. I don’t know whether it will be a movie or a drama, but I hope to greet you soon with a new acting role.”

kimtaehee

Source:soompi

Nancyzak said: willenette said:
Nancyzak said:
Nancyzak
 said:willenette said:Hi Nancyzak, wow, thanks for all these infos about KTH's scuba-diving. I guess if she's not an actress she'll be a good dive master - hehehe. I've known that so many people get passionate about diving & increasing number of women started taking interest into this already but this kind of sport isn't for me as well. Does it mean that after learning golf RAIN will also learn to scuba dive? Ahhh..............why not, huh? :))

Nancyzak said:

Some humour to start the weekdays, based on the latest pictures of Rain and KTH.

HAPPY WEEKDAYS TO COME, EVERYONE!  :-bd :D

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

Kimchi celebration

Cr photos  :  Owners

MC : "Mr Rain, congratulations to you on your award. What have you to say to your love?"

Rain : "Oh, to my love? First of all, I miss her very, very much! It's indescribable actually. Before I came here, my love had been hard at work making the perfect kimchi. Poor her, it was tasty but too spicy for her. Omo, omo, look at her in the picture, how she suffered. Luckily I have reminded her bodyguard to prepare a glass of water for her to drink. There, she is so shy, but isn't she pleased with my special care and attention? Darling Tae Hee, stop giggling there! Looks like getting her the LG Dios for Kimchi Tok Tok is a great idea. Yeah, in fact I've done that in time for me to catch the flight here. Right darling? Kimchi celebration it will be when I get back! See, isn't she so sweet and pleased, That's my girl!;) :-* :x

MC : "Oh my. Both of you are so sweet to each other!"

Rain : "You bet! If you must know, the sweetest ever known to mankind!"  :x :-bd