✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

class="cb b15"Kim Tae Hee Is A Skate Park Goddess For “Cosmopolitan”

by Chin D   Oct 19, 2013

Kim Tae Hee for Cosmopolitan

Not even the heavy graffiti and gritty rails of a skate park in Berlin, Germany could do anything to lessen the beauty of Kim Tae Hee as she poses as a skater chic in her recent photo shoot for "Cosmopolitan" magazine.

On October 18, the pictures from her photo shoot were posted on the magazine's Facebook page. According to a representative, "Despite Kim Tae Hee's smokey make up and punk style of clothing, she made the filming crew happy with her cute expressions and sexy poses."

The actress pulled off a chic and sophisticated look for this concept, a total change from her usual bright and bubbly persona. She is wearing smoky make up as she stands against the urban graffiti background, and she is also seen donning high-heeled sneakers and beautiful patterned pants.

Even her unedited shots, which were officially posted last October 16, drew attention for showcasing the natural beauty of the actress.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee gains the nickname "nuisance guest", or guest you wouldn't want at your wedding, for being so beautiful that she garnered all the attention during Lee Min Jung's wedding.

"It was a nickname given by reporters, but it's still a bit embarrassing," the actress said in an interview for SBS "Night of TV Entertainement. "Lee Min Jung is the most beautiful bride I've seen so far."

Kim Tae Hee photos will be featured in the November issue of "Cosmopolitan".

Source:kdramastars.com

class="title"He is always a stand out, more so in a crowd -  :)>- =D> :-* class="title"[images] Rain at 1st Qian Youzi Yunnan’s Most Influential Awards (10/18) – How to Wear A Tuxedo 101

by: Michele@CloudUSA

When Rain attends an event he is not only making an appearance to entertain, promote or endorse.  He is schooling us on how clothes do indeed make a man or in this case, how a man makes clothes……look good!

2121484A5262180813F182

234A174A5262180B03829D

2160CD4A5262180E307365

262D7F4A526218110ECAA5

260A224A526218141C873E

2144D84A5262181704A473

264F104A5262181A01E4BC

2364B14852621822233E80

22087B48526218251330C0

230B07485262182911CE2F

credit:as tagged

---------------------------------

Terrific Performance!   :)>- =D>

[10-19] [Full Fancam]13-10-18 Rain @ The 1st Qian You Zi Yunnan's

credit : 魔法盒子微电影/ratoka

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIzNTUwMjMy.html

-----------------------------------------

Performance Pics

Oct. 20, 2013

Source:/rain-love2

38eac94f0a0eb1122de41ccaf9335b7c.jpg

00c5135f155f8ada5eb3bd62cd0bad5e.jpg

e192940ae6471b02eb6520f050e1069f.jpg

105a401187a28ada3ade1d3b69575739.jpg

007c6a5bb98885125b585bc888b3500d.jpg

3a5199e664844848bfcfbe16f0dd5bfd.jpg

629ae30fdda476ab2104c68b8568f06c.jpg

6a0dbb90c8f2b2ec885883ea9cdfd1a4.jpg

286507951547811414f63b326a72043c.jpg

ba91b54f9c42894e5e3abf67c0fc0bd6.jpg

758c30a066fee9b819399a13a8f6e7e2.jpg

933a39c7e0e6f8bab6d2faac7226f845.jpg

f6098054e8481b8393adf42c91304126.jpg

anjjo said:

Hi Nancyzak,  let's congratulate Rain for being an expert on dealing properly on the way their love life remains untouchable at this moment and KTH too, for being docile to agree in his strategy.  :)) :)) :):D.  

As I said at Rain's thread, KTH's loving hands do miracles for Rain for retaining his youthfulness.   I think all the male population envies him for  looking so young and energetic.  His masculinity is still enhanced by his unchanging body figure.   ;):D

By this time I think Rain and KTH had known each other completely considering the period since they did the Coupang ads and as they are still together now is a proof that their love for each other had withered all the trials that came their way.   :)>-

I love KTH's new image in her latest  photo shoots.   Totally lovely and sexy matching Rain's hotness!
:):P  :D

In due time, all our hopes, dreams and desires for the couple will be fulfilled.   :)>-  8-> :-bd :x ^:)^

-------------------------------------

13-10-18 Rain @ The 1st Qian You Zi Yunnan's Most Influential Awards

Posted by memo-rain on October 19

credit as tagged

May Rain and Kim Tae Hee's love for each other, happiness with each other, health and successes thrive in the grace of God.

I am posting the lyrics and a youtube video with the song "The Prayer" sang by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church (I love these two singers!). The song is so hauntingly beautiful, with so beautiful a prayer, dedicated to Rain and Kim Tae Hee.   :x :x :x :-bd :)

**************************************************************************

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE COUPLE

rgdi.jpg

uqpg.jpg

**************************************************************************

THE PRAYER

8lb4.jpg

I pray You’ll be our eyes,
and watch us where we go,
and help us to be wise
in times when we don’t know.

Let this be our prayer

when we lose our way:

Lead us to a place,
Guide us with Your grace
To a place where we’ll be safe.

La luce che Tu dai (The light that You give us)

I pray we’ll find Your light
Nel cuore resterà (will stay in our hearts)
And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarci che (reminding us that…)
When stars go out each night
L’eterna stella sei (You are the everlasting star).

Nella mia preghiera (In my prayer).
Let this be our prayer
Quanta fede c’è (there’s so much faith)
When shadows fill our day:

Lead us to a place,

Guide us with Your grace,
Give us faith so we’ll be safe.

Sognamo un mondo senza più violenza (We dream [of] a world without more violence)
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza (A world of justice and of hope).
Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino (Everyone give your hand to your neighbor),
Simbolo di pace e di fraternità (Symbol of peace and brotherhood)

La forza che ci dai (The strength You give us)

We ask that life be kind
È il desiderio che (is the wish that)
And watch us from above.
Ognuno trovi amore (everyone may find love)
We hope each soul will find
Intorno e dentro a sè (around and within himself)
Another soul to love.

Let this be our prayer
(Let this be our prayer)
Just like every child
(Just like every child)
Needs to find a place:

Guide us with your grace

Give us faith so we’ll be safe.

E la fede che (And the faith that)
Hai acceso in noi (You have lit inside us)
Sento che ci salverà (I believe will save us).

Songwriters: LEE, MALLORCA/FORBES, DAVID/LEE, JOHN CHARLES DE MALLORCA

Cr : swimchick4lif3

lseb.jpg

Cr all photos in this posting : Owners

Guest xtaeheex

Nancyzak

said:

@xHeonheex,

As @anjjo had said, the SK entertainment industry is very harsh. Competition is very stiff amongst celebrities to chase after 'fame and wealth'. KTH has admitted that she is a also a human and does feel the tinge of envy of those whom she thinks are or did better than her. However, she has the support of her family members, in particular her mother and her faith in her religion to stay grounded and guide her through the trials in her career. I recall her saying something like this in one of the magazine interview. I think it is in JLook issued in August 2012. I was looking for the English translation of that interview. Would you kindly post it here, along with the one that she did for Cosmopolitan in 2011? Thank you in advance!   ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^ :x :-bd

We await the upcoming appearance of KTH at her event in Thailand. I hope we get to see many pictures of her like we did on Rain.  8-> :-bd

:D

here's my latest "production number" ...hope everyone can view it...how i wish they could sing this song together - "Way Back Into Love"...thank you my partner @Nancyzak for allowing me to share your artworks...i'll leave the rest for your own project soon
http://slide.ly/view/2ee07a0b9d8291ec8a6ea76f047ebb41

cr photos/music/artworks - owners/Nancyzak

xheonheex said:

Nancyzak

said:

@xHeonheex,

As @anjjo had said, the SK entertainment industry is very harsh. Competition is very stiff amongst celebrities to chase after 'fame and wealth'. KTH has admitted that she is a also a human and does feel the tinge of envy of those whom she thinks are or did better than her. However, she has the support of her family members, in particular her mother and her faith in her religion to stay grounded and guide her through the trials in her career. I recall her saying something like this in one of the magazine interview. I think it is in JLook issued in August 2012. I was looking for the English translation of that interview. Would you kindly post it here, along with the one that she did for Cosmopolitan in 2011? Thank you in advance!   ^

^ ^

^ ^

We await the upcoming appearance of KTH at her event in Thailand. I hope we get to see many pictures of her like we did on Rain.  8-> :-bd

Kim Tae-hee gets funky look

Oct 21,2013

Source:koreajoongangdaily.

20223211.jpg

Kim Tae-hee
Actress Kim Tae-hee of the SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung” styled herself in a more funky fashion than usual in a photo shoot with the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.

In the November edition of the magazine, she lost her previous clean and immaculate image with her hair neatly tied up, and wore smoky-eye makeup and an untidy hairstyle with bangs.

She also used a darker color of nail polish along with a rider’s jacket to stay more casual.

It has been said that she was more provocative in the photo shoot, which took place in Berlin.

Meanwhile, in an interview on Wednesday with the SBS Entertainment show “Midnight TV Entertainment,” Kim said that her beauty has changed after she was asked when she considers herself pretty.

By Lee Sun-min

Nancyzak

said:My dear @cocomhe,

BEST, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WITH THE MV!!!   :x :x :x :-bd =D>

It's inspiring to see your slide.ly. I've opened an account and want to do one myself one fine day. In fact I have the song in mind, just that I have to source the pictures, think of which artworks of mine to use and how to create the slide.ly. Will be a slow process for me. Since you are an expert at that already, I hope to see more of the slide.lys plus MV from you! Hwaiting, my partner!   :x ^

^ :-bd =D>

class="content-title"Will Rain’s Return Be an Acting or Singing Project?

October 20, 2013

Screen-Shot-2013-10-20-at-12.38.48-AM.pn

After his discharge from the military, singer Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) has been getting a lot of calls from television and film producers for his first comeback piece.

There are rumors that Rain has gotten calls for various projects, including a movie that will star a famous actress, a blockbuster level film, as well as several offers for the main role in dramas that will air next year. Hallyu star Rain will have his pick of great dramas and films for his comeback to acting. 

However, it seems that Rain hasn’t been easily able to decide on his comeback work thus far. His case is much different from that of other actors who immediately jump into a film or drama after their discharge.

While he has started with some music production, Rain hasn’t yet decided whether he will make his first comeback as a singer or as an actor, and as there has recently been a negative public opinion in terms of celebrities soon-to-be discharged from the military, Rain is being extra cautious and careful about choosing his comeback piece. 

Regardless, his fans are anxiously awaiting his return.

On October 12, Rain held a fan meeting at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Seoul, where fans attended from all over the world, including China, Japan, Peru, and Brazil.

On November 14, Rain will start his Japan tour, doing ten performances in four major cities, beginning at Zepp Nagoya.

What Rain will do for his comeback in Korea, and if he will make a successful return to the entertainment industry still remains to be seen.

Source:soompi

Nancyzak said: anjjo said:

Hi Nancyzak,  let's congratulate Rain for being an expert on dealing properly on the way their love life remains untouchable at this moment and KTH too, for being docile to agree in his strategy.  :)) :)) :):D.  

As I said at Rain's thread, KTH's loving hands do miracles for Rain for retaining his youthfulness.   I think all the male population envies him for  looking so young and energetic.  His masculinity is still enhanced by his unchanging body figure.   ;):D

By this time I think Rain and KTH had known each other completely considering the period since they did the Coupang ads and as they are still together now is a proof that their love for each other had withered all the trials that came their way.   :)>-

I love KTH's new image in her latest  photo shoots.   Totally lovely and sexy matching Rain's hotness!
:):P  :D

In due time, all our hopes, dreams and desires for the couple will be fulfilled.   :)>-  8-> :-bd :x ^:)^

-------------------------------------

Posted by memo-rain on October 19

credit as tagged

cocomhe said: here's my latest "production number" ...hope everyone can view it...how i wish they could sing this song together - "Way Back Into Love"...thank you my partner @Nancyzak for allowing me to share your artworks...i'll leave the rest for your own project soon
http://slide.ly/view/2ee07a0b9d8291ec8a6ea76f047ebb41

cr photos/music/artworks - owners/Nancyzak

\

anjjo

said:

Nancyzak

said:

ANNYEONG TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS HERE!

Thank you @anjjo and @xHeonheex for all the updates and photos! Kekeke... good for me as I can use them for my artworks! @cocomhe already preceded me!    :x :-bd =D>

I am keeping all the pictures above as I love to see them!

@xHeonheex,

^ ^

^ ^

@anjjo,

I would like to think that its the combination of 'The Elixir of KTH's Love', her prayers for him, her TLC and reminder that It's a Wonderful World out there, that Rain is doing "a variety of other things" if he is not practising for his performances or busy with his major comeback activities. If he had huge eye bags before like you said at Rain's thread, I guess this is the testament that he has found his love and peace and is enjoying life as laid out before him.

I see a man in love who is eager to take each step closer to his love in the last picture above.  :x

;)

:-bd

With that, I share with all my good friends in this thread and the visitors of this thread the next posting of mine.  

;)

:x :-bd

An article by Soompi:

KIM TAE HEE TRANSFORMS INTO FUNKY AUTUMN GIRL FOR COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; font-size: 1.4em; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; "Kim Tae Hee TransformKKIs into Funky Autumn GirorCosm
Kim Tae Hee Transforms into Funky Autumn Girl for Cosmopolitan Magazine

Actress Kim Tae Hee shed her existing image for her new pictorial with fashion magazineCosmopolitan.

Shot in Berlin, Kim Tae Hee gets rid of her clean cut image and puts on a biker jacket and printed tops to show off her casual street style.

With smoky eye makeup and her funky style, Kim Tae Hee manages to be provocative, even while adopting cute expressions and poses.

She shows off her personality and style in this pictorial, revealing a side of her we have not seen before.

Like a street artist, who in the dark of the night avoids the gaze of others and freely sprays graffiti on the walls, she appears mischievous with a touch of whimsy. The actress will show a different side of her in November’s edition of Cosmopolitan.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/19/kim-tae-hee-transforms-into-funky-autumn-girl-for-cosmopolitan-magazine/

***********************************************************************************************************

The edited photos in the magazine, courtesy of @xHoenheex at KTH's thread:

Cr : Baidu

More About Rain And His Dancers

class="title"[images][info] Diamond Supply Co. shouts out Rain and his Fabulous Ones.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on October 21, 2013

diamond-supply-co-rock-logo-snapback-cap

If you’re an English-speaker and you think you’d like to partake of the Diamond Life, you can! There’s a Diamond Supply Co. English website and a shop located in Los Angeles. And their Facebook page is HERE. So, go on and get your shine on. (I LOVE the ball caps.) :)

Rain, best friend BbaekGa, and dancer Hongshi say hello to the Diamond Life in Seoul. (Images source credit: Diamond Life /diamondsupplyco.kr)