✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

anjjo said:
My dear Nancyzak, no need to say sorry, you  made up for it.   I, myself had been so busy with Rain's heaps of updates, lots of pics  and videos of his two recent events - MCM show and  branch opening in Singapore and his fan meeting in SK.   You again regale us with your findings about our couple's similarities and the fan arts are becoming more and more realistic as your imagination is now really focused on the two on how you are inspired with them regarding the aspects you feature them in your mind, and the same goes with us. 

We'll go back to other old news later.  ;;)   :)>-

Latest on Rain, he was invited to JYP's wedding together with Kim Tae Woo, of course, what are they being brothers for,  :))   :))  and other JYP talents.  Sad to say, until now no pics had emerged, very private, I think.   :(     :D

Please let me grab this opportunity to give the latest and freshest news about Rain.    I am sure that KTH is happy for him as those events turned up to be successful.  Here they are -

[10-11] 13-10-11 Rain @ Incheon International Airport Departure for Singapore

He wore MCM Phenomenon for Fall/Winter 2013.

----------------------------------------------

13-10-11 Rain @ Singapore Airport (Arrival)

13-10-11 Rain @ MCM boutique Opening at Marina Bay Sands

13-10-11 Rain @ MCM Fashion Show in Singapore

131012 Rain @ Incheon Airport Arrival (Back to SK)

cocomhe said: thank you everyone for all the photos/news updates...Rain & KTH are both looking great based on their  latest photos...and of course to my partner @Nancyzak, you never stop surprising us with your artworks, i can just imagine how busy you were in every artwork because you had to match each of their photos, i just wonder how you save their photos in your CP kekeke...you deserve this from me ...congratulations.gif
cr gif - owner

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

Collages of his and her pictures (5 - 13 October 2013)

The couple - their recent selcas

vgxv.jpg

Rain and KTH : Annyeong, everyone!   :-h :)>-

ergk.jpg

(Rain and KTH - same expression. Talking about perfect match! :x ;) :-bd

vhkk.jpg

Rain : My beautiful darling Tae Hee!

vnxx.jpg

KTH : My handsome darling Ji-Hoonie!  Hi there, darling!

(The happy and contented couple!)

xclo.jpg

Rain : That's my girl, drawing her heart shape for me! Awwww.....  :x :x :x :-* :-* :-*

KTH : Darling Ji -Hoonie, stop teasing! You are making me nervous!

kqdv.jpg

KTH : How's that?   ;) :x :\"> :-*

Rain : I can't see!

KTH : Oh, space constrain here!
  :-O

f97y.jpg

KTH : Ta-da, here goes, darling!   ;) :x :\"> :-* >:D<

Body image

Rain : Alright! We can now compare our 'hearts'!    :x :x :x :-* :-* :-* >:D< >:D< >:D<

(KTH's of Rain with his huge smile at his recent fan meeting and Rain of his big eyes and blushing love!)

wfoa.jpg

Cr all photos : Owners

Guest lexus123

Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

Guest merycote

Nancyzak

said:

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

Collages of his and her pictures (5 - 13 October 2013)

[color=#cc0000]

The couple - their recent selcas

[/color][color=#cc0000]

[/color]

Nancyzak said:

KIM TAE HEE ATTENDED THE OHUI CHARITY BAZAAR ON 13 OCTOBER 2013

An article by Nate on 11 Oct 2013, courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread:

LG Household & Health Care, actress Kim Tae-hee and congenital facial deformities for children sponsored bazaar

Seoul on the 13th October Shinsa held by LG Household & Health Care in congenital facial deformities for children sponsored by forming "beautiful face OHUI campaign OHUI bazaar model, Kim Tae-hee will participate. O HUI The popularity of the product and the Bazaar, O HUI with a beautiful number one kit '2013 'and proceeds to sell limited edition some congenital facial deformities in children with plastic surgery is used. LG Household & Health Care since 2007 Seoul National University Children's Hospital, Sustaining cooperation with congenital facial deformities each year to sponsor children forming a 'beautiful face campaign activities are.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131011n28892

Pictures of KTH attending the Ohui Charity Bazaar, all courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread:

Just like KTH,  Rain had also been an endorser of O Hui for men in 2007.   I hope the cosmetic brand will sign him up again and collaborate with her.

class="title"[past CF] Revisiting the making of O Hui For Men.

Rain(Bi)_2007.02.22-CF Ohui for men-making film. (courtesy of jung72 @YT0

2010mayohui21.jpg

ohui36fc3a16e1e43d184a90a7e6.jpg?w=364&h

c0047605_8132381.jpg?w=348&h=491

Here are some screencaps!

partone.jpg

parttwo.jpg

partthree.jpg

More

imgetmpsy6.jpg
imgftmpvp2.jpg

__-11_copy.jpg

And more -

Ohui For Men Making Film

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Credit: linki@rainhk

As for Rain's forthcoming major comeback in SK, this article is very timely.   Through the courtesy of willenette  from Rain's actor & solo singer threads, I am re posting it here -

What’s next for Rain?

12 October 2013

Fresh out of the army, South Korean star Rain makes a brief appearance at a store opening in Singapore one day before his first official fan meeting in Korea

793212576126A943CA96D4CFC5C9_h498_w598_m

Text & Photos: Joanna Goh
Video: Fiona Lin

Since his discharge from the military in July, Rain has kept both fans and the media in suspense of his comeback plans to showbiz. He’s taking it slow and low-key now after being plagued by a wave of negative press regarding his behavior in the military and the controversial and now-scraped celebrity recruits unit (which he was formerly from).

Although he has yet to make an official statement about his return plans, the Korean singer-actor has made a conscious effort to touch base with his fans: in August he performed at Thailand’s Sonic Bang 2013 music festival and in September, he guest-starred on China’s Super Boy to much fanfare. Closer to home, he made a brief appearance at the first official MCM store opening ceremony at Marina Bay Sands Hotel yesterday evening.

A closed door event which was attended by slightly over 200 guests, it also attracted a handful of 20 local and international fans of Rain who staked out at the hotel’s café, hoping to catch a glimpse or two of the Korean heartthrob. While the small turnout was surprisingly dismal by K-pop standards, the 31-year-old’s loyal fan base is not to be underestimated.

A 49-year-old fan from Thailand who preferred to be known as “superdogspinz” shared with xinmsn that she has been supporting Rain for as long as 10 years. Apart from flying in especially for this event with two friends, she also had a special handmade gift for him – a pair of converse sneakers embellished with studs and spikes which she spent one day making. And while she did not manage to pass him the present just now, the fan told xinmsn that she intends to try her luck again at the airport – when Rain catches his return flight back to Korea.

A8F7F085898570C6B6F1F31ADCA4.jpg

Another soft-spoken Malaysian fan, who is currently studying in Singapore had better luck. The girl, who refused to be named, was beaming from ear to ear at the end of the event because Rain shook her hands and accepted her bouquet of sunflowers on his way out of the hotel.

Together with Trang, her friend from Vietnam, the two twenty-something young adults hope to see Rain make a music comeback more than anything else – and understandably so. After all, music is his strongest forte and what sky-rocketed him to household fame – together with the hit drama Full House – in the early noughties.

While Rain’s spark has seemingly fizzled in the face of tougher and fiercer competition from his K-pop peers, it’s not the end of the road for him yet. If legendary K-pop band Shinhwa can do it even after years of hiatus, we’re sure nothing will stand in The-World’s-Most-Influential-Person’s (an accolade conferred multiple times by TIME magazine) way as long as he chooses his battles wisely.

Here, we list down 3 things he needs to do for a successful career reboot.

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

1) Reconnect with fans
No mountain is insurmountable with a supportive fan base. These people are the ones who’d be buying your CDs, songs and merchandise and would gladly fork out money to see you sing a set of 30 songs abroad or at home, and it’s important to make them feel remembered and appreciated (let’s not forget he once commanded S$888 for VIP tickets at his first Singapore concert).

In 2010, before he enlisted into the military, throngs of overseas fans (official count is 150) turned up at the Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch Rain perform for the last time. And the fans still love him – going by the amount of international fans we met at the MCM store opening yesterday. On the right path to getting his career back on track – Rain will be holding his first official fan meeting with 2,500 fans in Korea today. Due to overwhelming requests and demand from Japanese fans, the Korean entertainer will also be doing a total of 10 fan meets in Japan this November and hold shows in Fukuoka, Osaka and Tokyo. This is definitely a good sign of things to come.

2) Focus on his forte (for now)
He was the man who made mono-lids (or really, small eyes) on men look attractive. Back in the day, girls gushed over his sleek dance moves and “really tiny eyes” that were – to them – “cute and unique”.  Apart from having the entire package, singing and dancing formed the backbone of Rain’s success in the early days of his entertainment career. It would be best if he picked up from where he left off and return with a strong album to cement his foundation in the K-pop industry before dabbling in other aspects of showbiz. 

3) Finally, return to acting after establishing himself
Before his Hollywood movies Ninja Assassin and Speed Racer, Rain had less polished (and more endearing) roles in K-dramas like Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School! and Full House, which co-starred Song Hye Gyo (a winning combination at that, too). Instead for opting for serious and melodramatic shows, it’d be nice to watch him in a light-hearted show for a change – like what Song Seung Heon did with My Princess, charming the socks off everyone in the rom-com. After all, it was Rain’s likability in the earlier dramas that got him on fans’ radar too.

Alternatively, Rain can just do a Full House 2 sequel with Hye Gyo – we don’t need to watch it to know that it will be a winner.

imageimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

source : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/what’s-next-for-rain#image=13

lexus123 said: Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

lexus123 said: Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

Annyeong everyone!

I told myself that come the 10th page, we need to celebrate!

Here are the Cake Pops and Champagne for everyone!  
:x :-bd =D>

BIHEE / BIKIM (RAIN & KIM TAE HEE) OFFICIAL THREAD -- HAPPY 10TH PAGE !!!   :x :x :x :-bd =D>

@cocomhe, would you add nice gif coz I know you are an expert at it!    ;) :x [-O< :-bd =D>

ffvj.jpg

rc7c.jpg

Cr photos : Owners

Marusya nya said: lexus123 said: Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

Nancyzak said: Marusya nya said: lexus123 said: Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

Marusya nya said: lexus123 said: Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

Nancyzak said:
Hi all,

I was watching the two videos posted by @Marusya nya and saw this 3rd video, wherein Rain did his hand art as mentioned by @merycote. Thought of sharing it here, for ease of viewers.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIxNzcyMjQw.html

Cr : rainalue

Hi @anjjo,

Those must be the hand arts by Rain for his fans. Lucky fans who got them!

Guest merycote

Nancyzak said:
Hi all,

I was watching the two videos posted by @Marusya nya and saw this 3rd video, wherein Rain did his hand art as mentioned by @merycote. Thought of sharing it here, for ease of viewers.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIxNzcyMjQw.html

Cr : rainalue

Hi @anjjo,

Those must be the hand arts by Rain for his fans. Lucky fans who got them!