[WGM] Season 4: Lee So Yeon & Yoon Han

Ha Tinh Nhi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoon Han reveals he has not kept in touch with Lee So Yeon since they left 'We Got Married'

December 30, 2014 @ 12:31 amtemp-avatar.jpg by starsung
  • 2715Advertisement class="section section-sidebar" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 51px 0px 10px; font-family: inherit; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(216, 212, 212); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 2.2em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -0.1em; z-index: 0; position: relative;"SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

• 0Sadly for shippers, Yoon Han has revealed that he has not kept in touch with his former onscreen wife Lee So Yeon since they left MBC's 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Yoon Han and Lee So Yeon say goodbye on 'We Got Married'

During a recent filming of KBS 2TV's '1 vs 100', when MC Han Suk Joon asked about his current status with Lee So Yeon, Yoon Han revealed, "We both haven't contacted each other since the broadcast."

He then surprised the audience by confessing, "Another person has caught my eye these days." When asked to elaborate, he revealed himself to have interest in model-turned-actress Esom, explaining, "I like an Asian beauty." He then gave her a video message, saying, "I would like to eat a meal with you if I get the chance."

Check out the full episode today at 8:50 PM KST!

I'M SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED....  The problem with shipping I guess.  

I am so sad to hear about this news. The worst part is they did not even keep in contact as friends. And Yoon Han sure moves fast as he is now interested in another woman. Well, I am not going to ship anyone anymore in WGM. I am very, very disappointed with this news. What about So Yeon, any news or comments from her?

After digesting the article again, I wish to know why both of them can't contact each other as friends unless one of them is very much in love but sadly the other partner does not wish to go further. So it became awkward to contact each other. I think So Yeon was sincere becos she says she will be his best friend in her virtual marriage wow and that she ask him not to drink alone. So what happen? And YH announcing to the whole world he is interested in someone else when the question was about SY seems kind of insensitive on his part. He could just have stop at not contacting each other. I am not in the position to interfere in their private lives but I am definitely baffled at their non-communication. I do not know about SY as she hardly goes on talk shows and Someday I hope she will say something about her life. I wish her the best and hope she opens up more and speak more freely and express her thoughts more. YH, what were you expecting when you invited Esom for a meal. If both of you go well, good then, if not, then too bad. You shld pursue her privately and announce later. It would not have make you look so bad and you may get less negative response. I like SY very much and I hope she finds her true love soon and get married this year, if possible. Haiz, it is sad being a shipper and no more WGM for me for a while. Come on both of you, at least be friends. Why be strangers to each other? Ok, enough said. Chingus, any thoughts you all like to share.

@lanzchezka‌ .I feel goose bumps knowing YH actual doing a video message invitation. Anyway, just watched KBS Drama Awards 2014 and So Yeon was one of the presenters. She looks great. Hope to see her in a new drama since signing with new agency. All the best to her. I guess this soompi has to change name to Lee So Yeon soompi. Ha!Ha! Happy New Year !

monica63 said: After digesting the article again, I wish to know why both of them can't contact each other as friends unless one of them is very much in love but sadly the other partner does not wish to go further. So it became awkward to contact each other. I think So Yeon was sincere becos she says she will be his best friend in her virtual marriage wow and that she ask him not to drink alone. So what happen? And YH announcing to the whole world he is interested in someone else when the question was about SY seems kind of insensitive on his part. He could just have stop at not contacting each other. I am not in the position to interfere in their private lives but I am definitely baffled at their non-communication. I do not know about SY as she hardly goes on talk shows and Someday I hope she will say something about her life. I wish her the best and hope she opens up more and speak more freely and express her thoughts more. YH, what were you expecting when you invited Esom for a meal. If both of you go well, good then, if not, then too bad. You shld pursue her privately and announce later. It would not have make you look so bad and you may get less negative response. I like SY very much and I hope she finds her true love soon and get married this year, if possible. Haiz, it is sad being a shipper and no more WGM for me for a while. Come on both of you, at least be friends. Why be strangers to each other? Ok, enough said. Chingus, any thoughts you all like to share.

@lilhanh‌ . When did we became private investigators? I was also very hurt and angry at that moment because it is an insult to his fans who are shipping them when he spoke of his new interest of liking an Asian beauty all of a sudden.I guess we were so in love with this couple and they seem so sincere that some of us could not accept that they did not contact each other as friends. I mean they are supposed to be matured adults and there are many WGM couples who keep in touch. I also thought that maybe YH is directly telling SY, I am getting along fine or taking revenge or saving his pride, whatever. Even during his interviews after WGM, he was sincere and he has stated many times as he is not an actor, he shows his true self and does not know how to act. Jslovekoh has shown us many translated interviews from baidu stating so. This is why I ship them so much because to us they seem a perfect couple. I really wish a couple could maybe be made from this season of WGM. I never ship young idols or actors because I understand that many of them are still young and participated only for publicity sake. For young actors, we believe there are actors so they act out. But this couple, everyone inclusive of friends and staff also ship them, so can you blame us for having high hopes. Another scenario could be, I am famous now and many women and girls are crazy over me, which is quite true actually. So, He became big headed and that is why he was not afraid to make the invitation publicly because of his over-confidence. He is also not eager to get married now because I remember him saying getting married at age 35. So ample time to scout around. A friend of mine was so angry that she deleted his Facebook posting and I really laugh at her antics. Kim So Eun and So Jae Rim are a couple which I watch for entertainment as you hv said they are cute. I somehow understand if they are not a couple later because they are actors slowly starting to get publicity and famous but I believe they will remain as friends if not a couple. I just hope that YH will give SY a friendly call one day and resume a friendship because With So Yeon's personality, she can be a good friend. Ending WGM and virtual marriage does not mean ending contacts but a new friendship to be developed. I hope both of you understand. Aiyah, I am so long winded but I have to just to put some sense into their heads. Having more friends never hurt and is a blessing. Cheerio, chingu!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oops. Just got great news that Park Ha Sun is in a relationship with Ryu Soo Young and they are thinking of marriage soon. Park Ha Sun is a good friend of So Yeon and she even came on WGM when So Yeon was a virtual wife. Happy for her and I hope to feel the same joy for So Yeon too. So Yeon, fighting!!!

• 2 months later...

I'm so happy for her .... Yes i want her with YooHan, But congratulations for her marriage

Actress Lee So Yeon to Get Married in October

lee-so-yeon-800x450.png

The next in a seemingly unending string of marriage announcements from the entertainment industry, actress Lee So Yeon is preparing for marriage in October of this year. The groom-to-be, two years younger than Lee So Yeon, is an entrepreneur, currently studying for his MBA. They were introduced by Lee So Yeon’s younger sister.

Their two families have been introduced, and now the couple is working out the details of their marriage. According to reports, Lee So Yeon plans to continue her career as an actress after marriage.

Lee So Yeon has previously starred in works such as “Ruby Ring” (2013), “Dr. Jin” (2010), “Dong Yi” (2010), “Temptation of an Angel” (2009), and more.

by soompi

Congrats to So Yeon. Anyway, Yoon Han has stated he never kept in touch with her and that he is interested in someone else. Maybe he is already dating someone else. Sad that they are not a couple but happy to know that So Yeon is getting married. Wonder when did she got to know her future husband. Is it immediately after WGM or recently?

Archived