• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

ok stupid question, but did this drama already aired? is there anyway i can watch english subbed ones? 

@bakachin

It has not aired yet, but I am hoping it will air before the end of this year. Production of television dramas is much different in Mainland China than in South Korea. Sometimes as much as two years pass by between the filming of a drama and when it is actually picked up by a television network for broadcasting. The producers of My Sweet City presented the program at a recent convention for sale to interested networks. There were 400 other dramas being advertised at the same convention. 

China does have several satellite television networks. Maybe one of them has already bought this drama but is waiting to put it in its schedule. Fans of Henry Lau will probably post versions on YouTube with English Subs.

ok stupid question, but did this drama already aired? is there anyway i can watch english subbed ones? 

@bakachin

It has not aired yet, but I am hoping it will air before the end of this year. Production of television dramas is much different in Mainland China than in South Korea. Sometimes as much as two years pass by between the filming of a drama and when it is actually picked up by a television network for broadcasting. The producers of My Sweet City presented the program at a recent convention for sale to interested networks. There were 400 other dramas being advertised at the same convention. 

China does have several satellite television networks. Maybe one of them has already bought this drama but is waiting to put it in its schedule. Fans of Henry Lau will probably post versions on YouTube with English Subs.

oooh ok, thanks.. coz i got worried since it's been ages... also, in the preview i didn't see henry? O.O

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@msn actually there are many cdramas where they use kpop stars. There are some chinese movies as well where they use korean actors. I guess is a marketing strategy to boost cdramas viewership since kpop stars are pretty popular. At least henry lau speaks mandarin so his mouth wouldnt look that weird if he's going to be dubbed. 

• 2 months later...

Archived