[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JalecxaA

pls plsss..... make a fanfic that will be the sequel of it <3 the story after their handshake plssss... plss someone .. pls post it here in the thread .....it's better if it is in english :D a Kwon-Da jung happy story of the president and his first lady :D plssss

Guest JalecxaA

chrmftcotl said: @mlaureeen
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm writing chapter 11 of my fanfic right now, and I may end it with 16 or 17 chapters, just like the 17 episodes of PMAI.
@nicepsy520
Are these fanfics in Korean? Where can we go read them? Maybe we can Google Translate and understand half of the story?

...pls post the link of your stories here in the thread plssss.. and i hope it was english plssss...

• 1 month later...
Guest mlaureeen

Any updates for PM&I fan fiction? Haha. I need my dose of Yul - Da Jeong sweetness lol :)) I miss them. 

Guest apollonia912

Choi Soo Han's instagram update:
[062914]

10518134_681088755307515_860249353_n.jpg
#윤아 #총리와나 #민서 #도현 #나라 #만세 보고싶다ㅠㅠㅠ#selca #얼스타그램 #셀스타그램 #daily #데일리 #follow 시험기간인데 공부를 하나도못했다 헤헤

Da Jeong & the Kwon kids ... + Kwon Yool at the back... :)

... if only the ending of this series just as sweet... T_T

Guest ElvieU

Hi, is this thread still active? Just watched the series last last week and I was hooked. Pls make a fanfic!

Guest zitavo

jojoanna said: @KhairunnisaH
Thanks for sharing precious memories and recollections of PMAI. I still cannot get over the "searching for DJ" in the morning by KY.  He is really becoming the "missing my wife" husband.  Has he plain forgotten his wife needs to get the kids ready for breakfast then off to school.  There are many precious moments that may not catch the eye at first sight but as the sighting goes on and on...those precious moments are just so captivating.  
Am capturing some precious moment to share...
Ep 6 preparing to go for Man Se's Kindergarten Talent Show.  Looks more like KY promises DJ he will attend the talent show and DJ told MS who is jumping up for joy. On the other hand, Na Ra is extremely upset (not jealous) but upset because her dad did not attend her concert.  As I do the age calculation Na Ra is now 12 years old and her mother "die" 7 years ago making Na Ra 5 years' old then. So either her 1st concert / talent show is after the mother's death or the mother is still around but no able to convince daddy KY to attend.  
Unlike DJ, she did not force KY to attend the talent show. Rather she is gently requesting him to just make an hour or two from his busy schedule.  Simple words like that can touch KY and make KY think.  Can see KY is making the effort to understand his kids and as far as possible to be in their life. 
PMAI-3.jpg

PMAI-4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

All the kids actor including the extras in this drama are talented bunch and adorable in their own way. Here is Seo Eun Ha the kid who bullied Kwon Nara (Jeon Min Seo) in this scene below.BefpE3jCEAIn1VS.jpg
via TI Ent

• 3 weeks later...

@Sunset90 For me the ending is very good because :

1/ DJ and KY can have a new beginning in their love story after all the past events occurred in their life

2/ DJ is more mature to assume again the children and her love story with KY

3/ KY can now, plainly and honestly, love DJ without any guilt and fear

capricorne93 said:

@Sunset90 For me the ending is very good because :

1/ DJ and KY can have a new beginning in their love story after all the past events occurred in their life

2/ DJ is more mature to assume again the children and her love story with KY

3/ KY can now, plainly and honestly, love DJ without any guilt and fear

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally finished my first PMAI fan fiction in English! (The link to it is here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10091177/1/The-Prime-Ministers-and-I)

It's not perfect, and I will be revising and adding more details, but 110,000 words is pretty good for the last 6 months since PMAI finished airing, and I haven't had so much fun in a long time! It's been a joy and a wonderful outlet for my imagination. Next, I plan on translating it into Chinese.

A big thanks to all of you on this forum who have read it! Your support is much appreciated. Fighting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-drama dresses you'll want in your closet!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Sun, Mar 15, 2015

3. Nam Da Jung's Black Sequin Dress- The Prime Minister and I

Screen_Shot_2015-03-11_at_10.34.58_AM.pn

A definite special occasion dress. This is the ultimate New Year's Eve party or Holiday party dress. The boat neckline gives it an air of elegance to offset the bedazzling sequins. I especially love it with hair swept to one side just like these pictures from The Prime Minister and I. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-kdrama-dresses-youll-want-in-your-closet/

Archived