[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

I can't believe I still felt compelled to come to this forum today. I hadn't been really enjoying the drama for a number of weeks, but I find myself missing it today.   If I were to grade the series I would give an A+ for the first half and a C- for the second.  Unfortunately this has happened in a lot of other dramas, so I wasn't surprised when it happened here.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, about the soundtrack, were they playing the same instrumental track at the beginning of episode 4 as the one that was used in "Lovers In Paris"?  It kinda sounded similar.
On another note, I was thinking (or hoping against hope, maybe) that the DVD would have bonus scenes and we would see the real or alternative ending that the writers may have written.  Something similar to the 2005 film adaptation of Pride & Prejudice.  The version released in the US and my country did not end with a kiss between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy but in the UK release it did.  They were already married then.  Maybe they'll have the same thing? I hope?  8->

akhenaten said: By the way, about the soundtrack, were they playing the same instrumental track at the beginning of episode 4 as the one that was used in "Lovers In Paris"?  It kinda sounded similar.
On another note, I was thinking (or hoping against hope, maybe) that the DVD would have bonus scenes and we would see the real or alternative ending that the writers may have written.  Something similar to the 2005 film adaptation of Pride & Prejudice.  The version released in the US and my country did not end with a kiss between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy but in the UK release it did.  They were already married then.  Maybe they'll have the same thing? I hope?  8->

I have been watching K-drama for about two years now, probably have seen about 20 dramas and  know of more through recaps. I must say that this was the first drama, that I followed live that I did not watch (and presently am not intending to) watch the last episode with subs (I watched it live and I don't speak Korean), also a very strange distrust of the last couple of episodes of K-drama has taken root and I no longer care to watch any live show until I know that it has a satisfactory ending. This is all thanks to this drama, which for me personally is not redeemable, because the ending sucked (not only the last episode, but the last four or so episodes, but the last one was the worst for me).

Guest jsubmarine

*sigh*
I know the ending is not on everyone's wish list.
but the bile that is thrown on this lovely piece work is....alot.

Over 500pages of love and affection....A curious passerby might be tempted......A curious recap reader might tot to wade in...
to watch this little gem....
however......
words here can change their mind...
one can taste the bitterness thru the computer screen...

our affections turning into something really really negative...
like throwing the baby out with the water...

Anyway......not everything need to be pigeon-holed into a genre ..
In dramaland, every kind of plots and stuff have been rehashed and re-inventedrepetitively.
i have watched k drama before the term 'Hallyu" has been invented.(have been in haitus for several years)....
i always felt........Kdrama has "heart".......its pace is always at 'heartbeat"...our emotions rise and fall.....at heartrate...
Its always about.......how well the story is told.
So just rise from this sea of bile...
and see just how nice the day is outside. 

Guest jsubmarine

I am just saying that i like the drama very much.
I did not find the quiet ending inappropriate.
In a way, its consistent with the characters.
Yul is a quiet, serious,contemplative and careful person.
Dajeong despite being a little ditzy early on.......has gain some maturity.Her character is 'Simple in virtue, steadfast in duty'Uncomplicated, straight forward and kind and generous.Prone to spontany? YES...
However........in the calm clear waters that is Yul.......there is a serenity.......

jsubmarine said: I am just saying that i like the drama very much.
Dajeong despite being a little ditzy early on.......has gain some maturity.Her character is 'Simple in virtue, steadfast in duty'Uncomplicated, straight forward and kind and generous.Prone to spontany? YES...
However........in the calm clear waters that is Yul.......there is a serenity.......

Just to demo how much I love this drama and its characters... Yes, that was me crying at 4 am in the morning imagining a future scene for my fanfic. I don't look forward to writing the upcoming melo scenes because I'll need lots of tissue.....

Guest dongwookie

jsubmarine

said: I am just saying that i like the drama very much.

Guest adikkeluangman

Showbiz Korea : TOP 5 MOST POPULAR MIDDLE-AGED STARS 미중년 스타 - 이범수, 이병헌, 장동건, 지진희, 이종혁or  also known as DILF ;) but then there is one actor don't have kid yet.

They compared Lee Bum Soo with Hugh Grant coz both of them act as the Prime Minister.... kkk. 

Guest fossilgirl

Wow Lee Bum Soo topped the poll! Even the hosts were surprised but i think that through PMAI, LBS' popularity grew especially among us international fans.. Hopefully he would learn bout this poll and gain strength from it.. I miss PMAI but am excited for Yoona's comeback with Snsd.. (Though i still think of her as Nam Da jung and thus finds it funny seeing her dancing.. Haha) Her teaser pic for the album just came out today and i have to say, she looks utterly gorgeous! (Sorry don't know how to insert pic).. her face is just perfect!

Archived