Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Kim Go Eun instagram post

Suhyun and Jiah unnie 
#바라던바다 #TheSeaOfHope

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQByEJQMfzP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The other ladies of Sea of Hope also updated their IGs! :fullofhearts: 

Peep Ggone's love cell Griptok~ 

(I've been calling it 'The Sea I Desire' in my head, but it looks like the majority are going with 'The Sea of Hope' now) 

Lee Ji Ah: 

spacer.png

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBmplYNavW/?utm_medium=copy_link

AKMU's Lee Suhyun: 

(Same pics as Ggone except without the white borders lol) 

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQCyh__Fdte/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Blob 1

Yes I'm glad that we've been getting so much Ggone content this year! She's been so active on SNS despite her busy schedules, and her being casted in The Sea of Hope was like the extra cherry on top. I have a feeling that she could become a variety show darling, if her appearance in the Game Caterers x BH is anything to go by. And we also have Hero and Yumi's Cells to look forward to (although I have no idea about premiere dates).

Re: Yumi's Cells it was such an unexpected surprise to hear that she would be doing another drama after TKEM, especially an adaptation of such a popular webtoon. I've read the webtoon and thought it was pretty entertaining as a slice-of-life story, and I'm so excited to see how she'll bring Yumi to life! Although I have my fair share of qualms about how well it'll carry across on screen (considering the cells play such an important role in the webtoon), I have faith that the entire team will give us a solid and entertaining drama. I also have high hopes since she'll be playing the titular character.

To sum up - we have a lot to look forward to in the second half of 2021 :) 

• Blob 1

Stars, 11 Facts About JTBC's Latest Variety Show "The Sea I Desire"
Kim Go Eun (instagram / ggonekim) | Lee Dong Wook (instagram / leedongwook_official) | Lee Ji Ah (instagram / e.jiah)

Hayrunnis Lit

June 13, 2021

The Sea I Desire is JTBC's newest entertainment show, set to air on June 29. This healing concept program features celebrities performing their own music and preparing their own meals in a bar on the shores of a mysterious and beautiful sea.

To be filled with famous South Korean actors, here are eleven facts about the entertainment show The Sea I Desire. Let's go and see together!

1. Sea I Wish is the latest variety show program for JTBC station directed by Song Gwang Jong

Spoiler

jtbcinsta-1623567546034379-c352b4ce31d05

2. This entertaining show with a healing concept features celebrities who will present their music and cook homemade meals in a bar next to the mysterious but beautiful sea.

3. Lee Ji Ah, Lee Dong Wook, Yoon Jung Shin, SHINee's Onew, Kim Go Eun and AKMU's Lee Soo Hyun will star in this show featuring top stars.

Spoiler

jtbcinsta-162356837546240-c352b4ce31d05c

4. Penthouse star Lee Ji Ah with great culinary skills will showcase her passion as a chef to cook and design new menus.

5. Lee Dong Wook will be the head bartender and will participate in many activities such as diving and cooking. With his scuba diving license, Lee Dong Wook has a deep interest in marine ecosystems.

6. As long as singer-songwriter Yoon Jung Shin tells his story through music.

7. So, at the reunion event with Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun will play the role of the sea guard.

ggonekim-1623570149301211-c352b4ce31d05c

8. SHINee's Onew will be in charge of the bread and play music for the guests.

9. AKMU member Lee Soo Hyun will sing different songs with her unique and beautiful voice.

10. In the entertainment show "The Sea I Desire", guests who come will forget for a moment about their daily affairs and spend a special time with the cool sea, music and delicious food.

ejiah-1623567533747266-c352b4ce31d05ca44

11. To air on June 29, JTBC has released the first teaser for the entertainment show, The Sea I Desire, here.

These are 11 facts about the entertainment show "The Sea I Desire", which will feature famous South Korean actors. It will air on June 29th, don't miss the premiere, okay?

[WISH 티저] 우리가 바라던 그들 '바라던 바다' (나레이션 - 윤종신(JONGSHIN YOON)) 6/29(화) 밤 9시 첫 방송!

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/khairunnisa-lit/fakta-variety-show-the-sea-i-desire-c1c2

Official 'The Sea of Hope' poster has been released (finally)!

First broadcast on 29/6 at 9PM KST on JTBC

spacer.png

Ggone rocking the blouse and baggy jeans combo! Haha I love how it seems to match her fashion sense IRL these days too, which fits perfectly with the vibe of this show. 

Link to poster on the show's IG page: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQNY8f-BWkX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

• Like 1

It's Thursday and that means our #MuseofNight is back - yes, the fourth fashion film from Harper's Bazaar Korea is out! Gah Ggone looks radiant here, what a beaut <3 The Chanel N°5 pieces look so luxurious on her and she killed it with all her poses! Although I was absolutely bowled over by last week's clip, this might be my favourite because I'm such a fan of the editing and BGM in this one. Loved both outfits here too (well the glimpses we got of them anyway), especially the white one with straps. 

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOAAwpHE2t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Once again sharing some of my fave screenshots, there were too many honestly: 

spacer.png

Spoiler

more of her in white

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

and black

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Blob 1

bb5da999e5b3478c972a6dc674b4be25.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook, Lee Ji Ah, SHINee’s Onew, And More Pose By The Seaside For Upcoming JTBC Variety Show

Jun 17, 2021
by S. Cho

JTBC has shared a refreshing new poster for their upcoming variety show!

The upcoming program is titled “The Sea I Desire” (literal translation) is a healing program that features cast members Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Ji Ah, Lee Dong Wook, SHINee’s Onew, Kim Go Eun, and AKMU’s Lee Suhyun presenting music and homemade food at a live bar by the ocean. The cast will be joined by celebrity guests to share music, food, and healing with, and the first guest has been confirmed to be BLACKPINK‘s Rosé.

The newly released poster features the six cast members looking relaxed in front of the bright sky and ocean. It reads, “The bar I desire” and “The sea I desire.” The title of the program in Korean can be read as either statement.

The-Sea-I-Desire.jpeg

During the latest filming for “The Sea I Desire,” the six cast members prepared food and music for their guest, as well as personally participating in the preparations related to interior design and management.

The upcoming variety show premieres on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475241wpp/lee-dong-wook-lee-ji-ah-shinees-onew-and-more-pose-by-the-seaside-for-upcoming-jtbc-variety-show

Yoon Jong Shin has finally shared his candid photos of our girl and I am in love! Look at that gorgeous smile <3

Feat. Lee Dong Wook, what a cute-looking trio! :') 

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQehnGtGlA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[Papago Naver rough translation of his caption]:

You'll know when you watch the show.
What a great Goeun.
Go Eun, who did something wonderful that we couldn't do other than Bar's job.
The film cut we took together has not been displayed. ㅜㅜ
When we're talking seriously, we're eating tofu tender.
I'm sorry to answer you lol. Lee Dong Wook catches like a ghost...

#WishingBada #KimGo-eun #Contax #T3

Edit: Found a better translation on twitter! 

Edited by SummerofRaes
  • Blob 1

The “Death God” Lee Dong Wook and “Goblin’s bride” Kim Go Eun reunited after 4 years: Visuals are still amazing; Surprised relationship between the two

After 4 Years, The Reunion Of The Two Actors In The Hit Drama “The Lonely Shining God – Goblin” Lee Dong Wook And Kim Go Eun Has Caused A Stir Among The Public.

Goblin is one of the most film buffs’ favourite Korean dramas that has been frequently discussed about even after 4 years. The main cast including “Goblin” Gong Yoo, “Death God” Lee Dong Wook, and “Goblin’s bride” Kim Go Eun are also always interested by the audience.

On June 19, people were filled with emotions as they witnessed the reunion of the “Death God” and the “Bride” in the behind-the-scenes photos taken with music producer Yoon Jong Shin. Currently, the two actors are jointly participating in the show The Sea of Hope. After 4 years, the Goblin actor is still handsome with romantic flowing hair, Kim Go Eun also attracts attention with her bright beauty. The reunion of the couple made people remember the days that they were being addicted to the drama Goblin. Reviewing the moves of the two artists in real life, people were also surprised by the close relationship of Go Eun and Lee Dong Wook for many years.

go-eun-lee-dong-wook-1-92u9908080.jpg

The moment of Goblin’s two actors reunion after 4 years made people very excited

go-eun-lee-dong-wook-2-183802947937982.g

This reminded people of Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun’s close moments in the drama.

go-eun-lee-dong-wook-3-9312491681579.gif

The Death God  envied when seeing the Goblin and the Bride being close.

Spoiler

go-eun-lee-dong-wook-4-139868791.gif

But in the background, the Bride seemed closer to Lee Dong Wook. She kept teasing him.

Spoiler

go-eun-lee-dong-wook-5-92013892739.gif

And Goeun also took good care of him.

Spoiler

go-eun-lee-dong-wook-6-247700653.jpg

After the drama, the casts maintained their close relationship. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook even sent a coffee truck to the set of The King: Eternal Monarch to support Kim Go Eun

https://kbizoom.com/the-death-god-lee-dong-wook-and-goblins-bride-kim-go-eun-reunited-after-4-years/?noamp=mobile

Totality! 5 Korean Artists Desperate for Hot Scenes: Kim Go Eun Wins 10 Awards

w1200

It became a requirement for actors and actresses to act according to the script. Often they have to shoot scenes in which they are uncomfortable. Like the next series of beautiful Korean artists who want to do hot scenes in films for a combination of roles.

Despite the fact that many of them were prone to controversy, they still fulfilled the requirements of their role as an actress. In fact, for some Korean artists, hot movie scenes are the beginning of their professional careers in the entertainment world.

Kim Go Eun

w1200

The goblin drama made Kim Go Eun famous internationally. But long before that, he had already made a splash in his career. She made her debut in 2012's The Muse.

She was 21 at the time and had to open up to her co-star Kim Moo Yeol. Because of this role, she became involved in controversy. Because in the film, she is referred to as a 17-year-old who is still a minor.

Despite confessing to being embarrassed and nervous, Go Eun continued to act fully. She admits that she is immersed in her character. Her appreciation of a young girl entangled in forbidden love with an older man is not in vain.

Through A Muse, she has won a total of 10 trophies for Best New Actress on several different shows.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/0z20XL