Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

8 Korean Period Films To Watch Before Summer Is Over

Aug 5, 2021

There’s something about summer that makes it perfect for period films, or sageuks. With warm weather and vacation days, it’s easy to crave the taste of adventure — and there’s no adventure quite like that of being whisked back in time by films set in bygone eras. With epic sword fights, palace drama, and stunning scenery and costumes, the eight films on this list are sure to please. So if you’re longing for one last taste of excitement before summer draws to a close, be sure to check out one (or all) of these films!

5. “Memories of the Sword”

Jeon-Do-Yeon-Lee-Byung-Hun-Kim-Go-Eun-e1

A tale of destiny, betrayal, and tragedy with a martial arts twist, “Memories of the Sword” will give you all the drama you’ve been craving. In the Goryeo Dynasty, three warriors rise up against their incompetent king — only for one, Deok Gi (Lee Byung Hun), to betray the others. Seol Rang (Jeon Do Yeon) escapes with an infant girl, who takes the name Seol Hee (Kim Go Eun). Seol Rang raises Seol Hee and trains her in swordsmanship so she can take revenge on Deok Gi — but when fate leads Seol Hee’s and Deok Gi’s paths to cross, Seol Hee learns a terrible truth about who her enemies really are. In the style of a martial arts epic, “Memories of the Sword” is a feast for the eyes when it comes to breathtaking, artfully crafted action scenes. These go hand in hand with tragic melodrama and ill-fated romance, all brought to life with stunning performances by top actors!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479737wpp/8-korean-period-films-to-watch-before-summer-is-over

Watch 5 Korean Movies to "Relieve Grief" in Epidemic Season.

05/08/2021

Baoquocte.vn: In the difficult situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, sitting at home and watching Korean films on a variety of topics will help make social distancing days enjoyable. Here are 5 good Korean movies recommended by Marie Claire magazine (France).

phim-nay-mua-dich-5-phim-han-quoc.jpg?rt

"Love Melody" is set in Korea in the 90s (Source: Naver).

2. Tune in to love

Melody of Love is a 2019 South Korean romantic drama film directed by Jung Ji Woo and starring Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In.

The film is set in the 90s, when Korea was in the midst of the Asian financial crisis. The plot revolves around a love story between a young man Hyun Woo (played by Jung Hae In) and a hard-working girl Mi Soo (played by Kim Go Eun).

[NhýmLeeSub][Vietsub Trailer] Tune in for love - Giai điệu tình yêu (Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In)

They share their stories on a radio program. Suddenly, on a beautiful day, both realize that they have feelings for each other. Over the course of many events, the couple continued to date and create deep romantic love.

The natural play of the two main characters, a gentle script and a pleasant soundtrack are the advantages of the film "Melody of Love". Director Jung Ji Woo once commented, “Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In played a great couple that can be considered a 'classic' of love. Kim and Jung always give viewers the feeling that they were born ... for each other. every time they appear. "

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://baoquocte.vn/diem-danh-5-phim-han-quoc-giai-sau-mua-dich-153971.html

5 romantic Korean dramas with dominant female characters

Kike Fetricia - KoreaBanget.com

Many Korean dramas have a lot of female lead characters with various very strong roles given the professions they play, such as the role of someone who works hard to become a company executive and others, and the various things that surround these characters, but the following five Korean drama series can really work. you will include him in the list of romantic Korean dramas you can watch if you like strong and dominant female characters.

Romantic Korean Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT67cQnYENkzHWYKQkXwvp

The King: Eternal Monarch is a drama starring Lee Min Ho in the male lead and Kim Go Eun in the female lead. Lee Min Ho plays a character named Lee Gon, the king of the Korean kingdom who travels to the future on a mission, then he meets a police officer named Jung Tae Eul, played by Kim Go Eun.

Jung Tae Eul is a very brave person, he is never afraid to face criminals even alone, he has excellent skills in taekwondo martial arts. With his smart and straightforward personality, it will certainly be very interesting to follow Jung Tae Eul's actions in The King: Eternal Monarch.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://koreabanget.hops.id/5-drama-korea-romantis-dengan-karakter-wanita-dominan/

cbac506cbaba48f0b66adcc17963dc98.jpeg?s=

Kim Go Eun’s And Ahn Bo Hyun’s “Cells” Want To Help Them Get Together In Poster For Upcoming Drama “Yumi’s Cells”

DRAMA PREVIEW
Aug 9, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s upcoming drama “Yumi’s Cells” released an adorable new poster!

“Yumi’s Cells” is a drama based on a hit webtoon about an ordinary office worker named Yumi, told from the perspective of the brain cells in her head controlling her thoughts, feelings, and actions. Kim Go Eun stars as Yumi, Ahn Bo Hyun as Goo Woong, Lee Yoo Bi as Ruby, Park Ji Hyun as Sae Yi, and GOT7‘s Jinyoung as Yoo Babi. SHINee’s Minho will be making a special appearance as Woo Gi.

“Yumi’s Cells” will air across multiple seasons. It is directed by Lee Sang Yeob, the director of “Familiar Wife” and “Shopping King Louie,” and co-written by “Find Me in Your Memory” writer Kim Yoon Joo and newcomer Kim Kyung Ran. “W” and “Memories of the Alhambra” writer Song Jae Jung has participated as a creator.

The newly released poster conveys the heart-fluttering feelings between Yumi and Goo Woong, who have just begun to develop feelings for each other. As the two sit on the sofa side-by-side, they create a slightly awkward yet sweet atmosphere. Goo Woong becomes aware of Yumi’s bright smile and also begins to gradually smile. The text above them reads, “Cell-stimulating relatable romance.”

Surrounding Yumi and Goo Woong are the cells who have become their dating coaches. The emotional cell appears to be drunk on the romantic atmosphere, and the anxiety cell watches the date unfold with an expression full of worry. Yumi’s naughty cell leans on Yumi’s shoulder with a seductive pose while trying to stimulate the relationship while her hungry cell is happy just to be eating. Goo Woong’s rational cell looks sharp on top of his shoulder, and Yumi’s rational cell blushes red at the unexpected sweet kiss between Yumi’s and Goo Woong’s love cells. The unique cells, who work hard to make the two people happy, make the romance story even more eye-catching.

Yumis-Cells.jpg

Kim Go Eun and Ahn Bo Hyun picked the cells as the point that sets “Yumi’s Cells” apart from other dramas. Kim Go Eun commented, “Yumi is ordinary, but she seems like a lucky person who has special [beings] on her side. The cells who always encourage Yumi and put their heads together without rest so that Yumi can be pleased and happy give me hopeful thoughts.”

Ahn Bo Hyun shared, “I’m also curious and anticipating what kind of drama will be born through ‘Yumi’s Cells,’ which combines reality and animation. Each of Goo Woong’s cells is unique, so I’m anticipating how those friends will be pictured in the drama and what kind of synergy they’ll show with Goo Woong.”

“Yumi’s Cells” will premiere on September 17 at 10:50 p.m. KST, and it will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482863wpp/kim-go-euns-and-ahn-bo-hyuns-cells-want-to-help-them-get-together-in-poster-for-upcoming-drama-yumis-cells

"The Sea I Desired" Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun Showcase Their Strong Friendship [MK TV Clipping]

202108091525779077_6110cbf21c4cf.jpg

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun showed their close friendship, which was strengthened through repeated sessions.

The special story of Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, who made their first test dive in the new sea, Koson, Gangwon-do, will be revealed on JTBC's "Wishful Sea" program, which will air this afternoon. 10th.

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, who prided themselves on their close friendship and fantastic breathing in the Sea of Desires, embarked on their first joint test dive ahead of a full-scale deep-sea cleanup in Koson, Gangwon-do.

202108091525779077_6110cbf251ca3.jpg

Lee Dong Wook said, "There was a car waiting for me," and with a relaxed gaze, he walked towards the diving site with Kim Go Eun. But even for a short time, they faced unexpected difficulties from the very beginning. Lee Dong Wook, who was having navigation problems, took the wrong path and disappeared from the camera. Kim Go Eun calmly checked the navigation, noticing the bewildered Lee Dong Wook, and safely drove onto the main road.

However, Lee Dong Wook worried again, saying, "Are you all here?" And "Is this the way?" And Kim Go Eun: "I would have returned almost a long time ago without me," teasing. mocked me as a human navigation system and kindly showed me the way. The two reached their destination after turning and turning, and Kim Go Eun jokingly said, "I'm really good at driving, but I can't see the road!" To this, Lee Dong Wook said, "It's convenient to look at the map," and made everyone laugh.

In addition, Kim Go Eun told Lee Dong Wook, who responded to Lee Soo Hyun's proposal with a duet in Wishful Sea, “No, someone who can't sing well even at karaoke suddenly wants to sing something ... fastball as his close friend, and Lee Dong Wook said, “The way I sing ... He looked worried. At the same time, Go Eun Kim read Lee Dong Wook and laughed.

But Go Eun Kim, who went on a full-fledged check-diving, fell in love with the beauty of the Koson Sea. They say he looked out to sea and exclaimed: "This is so cool!"

The first sea in Koson, Gangwon-do, where Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun met, can be seen on JTBC's “Desirable Sea,” which airs at 9:00 pm on the 10th.

[Jin Joo Hee, MK Sports Reporter]

Translation from korean google

http://m.mksports.co.kr/entertainment/view/2021/772078/

"Desirable Sea" Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, what would happen ... "I can't see the road"

2021-08-09

Actors Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun show off their close friendship.

The story of Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, who went to test dive into the new sea, Koson, Gangwon-do, will be revealed in JTBC's "Desirable Sea", which airs on the 10th.

On that day, Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, who boasted of a strong friendship and demonstrated perfect chemistry, embarked on their first joint test dive in Koson, Gangwon-do, ahead of a full-scale deep-sea cleanup. ...

Lee Dong Wook looked relaxed as he said, "There was a car waiting for me," but faced unexpected difficulties from the beginning. Due to navigation problems, Lee Dong Wook takes the wrong road and disappears from the camera.

Kim Go Eun calmly checked the navigation and successfully entered the main road.

However, Lee Dong Wook once again said, “Are you all here? Is it so? "- teased Kim Go Eun," Without me, I would have come back almost a long time ago. " Go-Eun Kim then became a human navigation system and kindly showed her the way.

After that, two people reached their destination after taking sharp turns. Kim Go Eun jokingly said, "I am very good at driving, but I can't see the road." Lee Dong Wook then said, "Nice looking at the map," causing a laugh.

On the other hand, it is said that Kim Go Eun, who has completed a full-fledged check-dive, fell in love with the beauty of the Koson Sea and burst into exclamations. The Desired Sea will be released on Tuesday 10th at 21:00.

Yoon Seol Hwa, Online Correspondent,
photo = courtesy of JTBC
<World of Sports>

"Desirable Sea" Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, what would happen ... "I can't see the road"
http://m.sportsworldi.com/view/20210809510382

ec5ab68a686a4688b31ac416d131abc3.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook Jokes About “Goblin” Co-Stars Kim Go Eun And Gong Yoo Hogging The Mic At Karaoke

Aug 10, 2021
by E. Cha

Lee Dong Wook dished on his karaoke outings with “Goblin” co-stars Kim Go Eun and Gong Yoo!

On the August 10 episode of JTBC’s variety show “Sea of Hope,” Lee Dong Wook revealed to Kim Go Eun that he had decided to perform a duet with AKMU’s Lee Suhyun at their seaside bar later on.

Kim Go Eun asked with a laugh, “How come someone who doesn’t even sing that much at karaoke suddenly decided to sing live?”

After they both cracked up, Lee Dong Wook jokingly replied, “Well, when we go to karaoke, you and [Gong Yoo] do all the singing.”

Kim Go Eun responded, “[Gong Yoo] often sings more than I do.” Lee Dong Wook added, “If we’re singing a total of 10 songs, Kim Go Eun will sing 6 of them, [Gong Yoo] will sing 3.5, and I’ll sing 0.5 of a song.”

He then playfully worried to Kim Go Eun, “What am I going to do? How am I going to sing? I’m doing it because Suhyun asked me to.”

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Dong-Wook-2.jpg

“Sea of Hope” is a new variety program in which celebrities perform music and prepare homemade dishes for guests at their own seaside bar. In addition to Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, the star-studded cast also includes Lee Ji Ah, SHINee‘s Onew, AKMU’s Lee Suhyun, and Yoon Jong Shin.

Take a walk down memory lane by watching “Goblin” with subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483160wpp/lee-dong-wook-jokes-about-goblin-co-stars-kim-go-eun-and-gong-yoo-hogging-the-mic-at-karaoke

Lee Dong-wook suddenly shared that he would sing on The Sea of Hope, but it was Kim Go-eun’s reaction that attracted attention

It was such a surprise to Kim Go-eun when Lee Dong-wook announced that he would be singing a duet with AKMU’s Suhyun.

On JTBC’s “The Sea Of Hope,” which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, actor Lee Dong-wook informed Kim Go-eun that he had decided to sing the OST of “La La Land” with AKMU’s Su-hyun.

E8fCwGdXsAQXSaE?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Go-eun immdiately burst out laughing. “That’s so funny,” she said to Lee Dong-wook. “Someone who doesn’t sing even at karaoke suddenly said he’d sing. Really?”

Lee Dong-wook also laughed, saying, “When we go to karaoke, you and Gong Yoo sing all the songs. If there are 10 songs in total, Kim Go-eun has six songs, Gong Yoo has 3.5 songs, and I have 0.5 songs,” he joked. “So, do I still have a chance to sing?”

Kim Go-eun then asked him why he decided to do a duet. Lee Dong-wook honestly replied, “I did it because Su-hyun told me to. It’s just because I don’t know how to do something funny.” In response, Kim Go-eun smiled and said: “But at least you have tried to do it!”

Meanwhile, The Sea of Hope is a healing show which combines three themes: sea, bar, and wish. The cast members open a bar on the seaside and offer the customers various foods, drinks, and musical acts so they can escape their daily lives for a moment. The show is broadcast every Tuesday at 9 PM on JTBC.

https://kbizoom.com/lee-dong-wook-shared-he-would-sing-on-the-sea-of-hope-but-kim-go-eun-reaction-attracted-attention/amp/

Lee Dong-wook suddenly shared that he would sing on The Sea of Hope, but it was Kim Go-eun’s reaction that attracted attention

https://kbizoom.com/lee-dong-wook-shared-he-would-sing-on-the-sea-of-hope-but-kim-go-eun-reaction-attracted-attention/amp/

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun's cute nicknames after Goblin

ediciondigital@glr.pe
Aug 10, 2021

PRFOF2FF4NF4PFORCDHPK7JEWA.jpg

Hopefully, five years after Goblin, the Korean actors are working together on The Sea. Photo: tvN roster

Actors Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun solidified their friendship on the set of the famous drama Goblin, in which they played the Grim Reaper and Ji Eun Tak, respectively.

If you're a fan of goblins, you probably know about Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun's close friendship, but do you know what touching nicknames the translator has given his partner in honor of the cult drama?

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun's friendship

Korean actors forged their relationship on the set of Goblin, recalled the 2016 K-drama. After this worldwide hit, they went their separate ways without neglecting their friendship, although fans weren't lucky enough to see them together on TV again.

GUARDIAN: THE LONELY AND GREAT GOD (GOBLIN) - OFFICIAL TRAILER | Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun

However, this lack of public interaction ended with the June 2021 premiere of the entertainment show "Sea, I Hope," in which they appear as members of the main cast alongside other Korean celebrities.

Through this healing show, fans were able to remember Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun's affection for each other.

News: EP 3 The Sea I Desire Lee Dong Wook hold hands & sweeter w/Kim Go Eun *lucky to have a big bro

Likewise, the public was able to learn more details about their relationship, such as the nicknames the 39-year-old translator gave to his 30-year-old partner, three of which, oddly enough, arose from Goblin.

In this regard, the aforementioned translator shared the same in a conversation with his friend, who could be seen at the premiere of the movie Sea of Hope: “I usually call Kim Go Eun by five names: Goeuni, Gong, Entaki, Ji Eun  or “missed person". Everything that comes out of my mouth, and I think it will be so for the rest of my life. "

Spoiler

74ZNZOJE35DSDKLH667RB4NB6E.jpg

Goblin - actors Kim Go Eun and Lee Dong Wook together after four years on the entertainment show. Photo: Composition LR / BH / KingKong

Kim Go Eun and Lee Dong Wook in Goblin

In Goblin: The Lonely and Great God, Lee Dong Wook played the Angel of Death, also known as the Grim Reaper or Black Reaper.

Spoiler

Goblin | Gong Yoo salva las vidas de Kim Go Eun y su mamá Goblin Recap

For her part, Kim Go Eun was Ji Eun Tak, a friend of an immortal being whom the deceased's guide called a "missed person" or "special case" when answering questions related to how she managed to escape death while she was in the womb. mother.

Translation from spanish google

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/08/10/lee-dong-wook-y-los-tiernos-apodos-que-da-a-kim-go-eun-en-honor-a-goblin/

[SBS Star] Lee Dong Wook Reveals What It Is Like to Go to a Singing Room with Kim Go-eun·Gong Yoo

Lee Narin

201580985_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Wook shared what goes on in a singing room when he goes there with actress Kim Go-eun and actor Gong Yoo. 

On August 10 episode of JTBC's television show 'Sea of Hope', Lee Dong Wook shared a fun story involving him, Kim Go-eun and Gong Yoo. 

While in a car together, Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go-eun talked about their upcoming duet. 

201580983_1280.jpg

Kim Go-eun said, "You don't even sing when we go to a singing room. How are you going to sing today?" 

Spoiler

201580982_1280.jpg

Lee Dong Wook burst out laughing and commented, "Ah, that's right. You and Gong Yoo sing and I don't sing at all in a singing room." 
Kim Go-eun laughingly responded, "Actually, Gong Yoo often sings more songs than me." 

Then, Lee Dong Wook said, "Well, most of the time, it is... Go-eun, 6 songs, Gong Yoo, 3.5 songs, me 0.5 song." 

The three stars became close while shooting tvN's mega-hit drama 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God' in 2016. 

201580984_1280.jpg

Even though it has almost been half a decade since they have worked with each other, they still seemed to maintain their friendship well. 

(Credit= JTBC Sea of Hope) 

(SBS Star)   
출처 : SBS 뉴스
원본 링크 : https://news.sbs.co.kr/sbsstar/endPage.do?news_id=N1006425708&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Lids changed the title to Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Variety Show: Sea of Hope || Upcoming Drama 2021: Yumi's Cells

Kim Go Eun, 3.6 million won, knitted jersey + bold tear-style fashion ... "Where?"

[How Many Styles] Kim Go Eun wore "The Sea I Desired" ... Model Shin Hyun Ji also wears this.

"Money Today" reporter Lee Eun | 2021.08.11

2021081016383158256_1.jpg

Actress Kim Go Eun, model Shin Hyun Ji / Photo = JTBC 'Sea of Desire' Official Instagram, Chanel

Actress Kim Go Eun showed off a bold fashion that paired with this chic jersey with ripped jeans.

On the 9th, a photo of Kim Go Eun standing next to actor Kim Dong Wook and AKMU's Lee Soo Hyun was posted on the official Instagram of JTBC entertainment program Desirable Sea.

2021081016383158256_2.jpg

Actress Kim Go Eun (right), actor Lee Dong Wook (left) and AKMU group Lee Soo Hyun (center).

In the published photo, Go-Eun Kim wears a black jersey sleeve with puffy sleeves with colorful print on the sleeves and wide jeans with bold ripped edges at the knees and upper thighs.

Kim Go-Eun, dressed in chic jersey and rolled-up jeans, complements the comfortable and stylish style with a pair of beige sneakers ...

On the other hand, Kim Go Eun and Lee Dong Wook, who showed close friendship and fantastic breath on the Wish Sea show on the 10th, went on their first test dive to clear the deep sea in Koson, Gangwon-do.

https://stylem.mt.co.kr/stylemView.php?no=2021081016383158256&type=1&pDepth1=FASHION&pDepth2=SM201

Kim ago Eun was spotted last Jul.16 filming at a restaurant for ‘Yumi’s Cells’

Kim Go Eun’s hair and makeup stylist team sent a food truck on the set of Yumi’s Cells today Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes our girl is loved by everyone!!

[08.17.2021] Kim Go Eun updated her IGS

Kim Go Eun received a gift from one of her Baradeon teammates, AKMU’s Lee Suhyun

7 Korean Actors Riding Motorbikes That Will Make Your Hearts Flutter

Haneul Aug 17, 2021

If there's one thing that can make any K-Drama fan's heart flutter, it has to be a motorbike scene. We're talking drifting through busy roads, tires making a smoke show while the rider looks like one himself. We can't help but rewind and rewatch as these actors effortlessly handle these big bikes.

Here are 7 Korean actors who look so good on bikes that we wouldn't be able to focus on the road if we were behind them!

Kim GoEun

kge.jpg

It would a disservice to not include the amazing Kim GoEun, dominating the streets on her motorbike in "The King: Eternal Monarch". We couldn't help but fall for her and her character even more after this scene. After all, Kim GoEun is one of the most versatile and talented actors in the industry so it wasn't surprising but rather, impressive as always that she perfectly embodied her character with ease while looking this amazing.

https://www.kpopmap.com/7-korean-actors-riding-motorbikes-that-will-make-your-hearts-flutter/