Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

“Cheese in the Trap” Kim Go Eun Praises Role Model Jeon Do Yeon

“Cheese in the Trap” Kim Go Eun Praises Role Model Jeon Do Yeon

Kim Go Eun features in the latest issue of star and fashion magazine InStyle.

The actress, who has been receiving praise for her acting in tvN drama “Cheese in the Trap,” has a bit of praise to give herself.

Kim Go Eun

When asked to choose one person she looks up to as a role model, Kim Go Eun chooses actress Jeon Do Yeon. Kim Go Eun expresses her gratitude for Jeon Do Yeon’s mentorship while they worked on the film “Memories of the Sword” together.

“I realized what a very charming person she is as an actress and a woman,” Kim Go Eun says. “When I thought I was thinking too one-sidedly, she is a sunbae that would graciously help reorient me.”

cr.soompi

You can totally see Jeon Do Yeon's influence on KGE through her filmography, the way she challenges herself with the projects that she chooses. If she will keep this up, it will only get better from here. And she's only 24! :)

• Like 2

Park Hae Jin Compliments “Cheese in the Trap” Co-Star Kim Go Eun on Her Acting

Park Hae Jin Compliments “Cheese in the Trap” Co-Star Kim Go Eun on Her Acting

In a recent interview with Yonhap News, Park Hae Jin reveals his thoughts on his “Cheese in the Trap” co-star, Kim Go Eun, and her perfect synchronization with her character.

He starts off by explaining that he thinks “synchronization isn’t just having similar visuals to the character, but rather something that the acting creates. Truthfully, the viewers didn’t see Kim Go Eun’s acting as Hong Seol until the drama started airing.” He remarks that he discovered the college student Hong Seol within Kim Go Eun when he met her officially for the first time last September on the drama set.

Throughout the interview, Park Hae Jin refers to Kim Go Eun not by her actual name, but her character name’s Seol. At the film set, he says that he always calls her “Seol-ah” and never really calls her as Go Eun. He insists that is how much “Seol” is just like the character Seol. Whenever he sees her acting, it doesn’t feel like acting or that she’s making up a new persona, and emphasizes that “Kim Go Eun is Hong Seol herself.” Portraying his thoughts clearly just like Yoo Jung sunbae, Park Hae Jin seems to be his character personified as well.

kim go eun park hae jin

With his passionate insistence, you can’t help but wonder how Kim Go Eun will be as Hong Seol in the later episodes. He continues on, adding that “I doesn’t know if her character portrayal is due to her flexibility as an actress, or her precise understanding and analysis of the character. I feel like Kim Go Eun is a really underestimated actress.”

Previously, Park Hae Jin actually chose Kim Go Eun as his ideal type, so when the casting news for “Cheese in the Trap” was finalized, people were even more excited. While Park Hae Jin argues that ideal type is just another title bestowed onto people, even Lee Yoon Jung, director of “Cheese in the Trap” asked if they had any notion of dating. While dating might not be foreseeable at the moment, you can clearly feel the affection and admiration that Park Hae Jin has for Kim Go Eun.

Park Hae Jin’s compliments definitely increases the expectations for this drama, so don’t miss out on a single episode! “Cheese in the Trap” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 11 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 4

12 hours ago, annypooh said:

I love her in both Memories of the sword and Coin Locker girl. Haven't watch Monster yet. That's next on my watchlist. She's so good in all of her movies! Man! This girl could act!

I have yet to see Coin Locker Girl and Monster.  When I first saw her in "A Muse"  I was captivated. I was lucky to see Memories of the Sword on the big screen.    DramaFever just brought "Monster" to their movie night section.

Big Trend Icon ‘Kim Go-Eun’, Thrown Into Confusion about Next Of ‘Cheese In The Trap’

Where she go?

Actress Kim Go-Eun and Jang-In Entertainment thrown into confusion about next production. Because Kim Go-Eun’s choose next work.
Kim Go-Eun is starring in a ‘Cheese in the trap‘ Cheese in the trap is shooting entire drama has almost been finalized due to the pre-filming system. And Kim Go-Eun was finished shooing of final episode. So, She deeply thinking about next work..

KimGE_03

She debuted in 2012 through Movie ‘Eungyo’. She was a good evaluation from Chung Mu Ro, Korean Movie Street and icon of Korea Movie, cause her fresh look and ability of acting. And became featured actor. She’s co-star were Lee Byung-Hun, Kim Hye-Su, Lee Sun-Kyun and more.

Engyo_poster

‘Engyo’ released 2012′ Starring with Park Hae-Il and Kim Mu-Yeol

Cheese in the trap is Kim Go-Eun’s first drama work. official of Cheese in the trap were worried about her casting. Even, she’s acting moved on a hot stove. But TV audience falling in her attractive with new episode of Cheese in the trap. She’s request liaison become more and more form drama and movie work.

In addition, she receiving a love call from China cause her ability of speaking Chinese.

Where she do go? She’s happy worries going to deeply.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like poorly translated article...   oh well...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, irilight said:

I have yet to see Coin Locker Girl and Monster.  When I first saw her in "A Muse"  I was captivated. I was lucky to see Memories of the Sword on the big screen.    DramaFever just brought "Monster" to their movie night section.

Big Trend Icon ‘Kim Go-Eun’, Thrown Into Confusion about Next Of ‘Cheese In The Trap’

Where she go?

Actress Kim Go-Eun and Jang-In Entertainment thrown into confusion about next production. Because Kim Go-Eun’s choose next work.
Kim Go-Eun is starring in a ‘Cheese in the trap‘ Cheese in the trap is shooting entire drama has almost been finalized due to the pre-filming system. And Kim Go-Eun was finished shooing of final episode. So, She deeply thinking about next wordebuted in 2012 through Movie ‘Eungyo’. She was a good evaluation from Chung Mu Ro, Korean Movie Street and icon of Korea Movie, cause her fresh look and ability of acting. And became featured actor. She’s co-star were Lee Byung-Hun, Kim Hye-Su, Lee Sun-Kyun and 012′ Starring with Park Hae-Il and Kim Mu-Yeol

Cheese in the trap is Kim Go-Eun’s first drama work. official of Cheese in the trap were worried about her casting. Even, she’s acting moved on a hot stove. But TV audience falling in her attractive with new episode of Cheese in the trap. She’s request liaison become more and more form drama and movie work.

In addition, she receiving a love call from China cause her ability of speaking Chinese.

Where she do go? She’s happy worries going to deeply.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like poorly translated article...   oh well...

Lol. It is poorly translated but I got an idea of what they're trying to say. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to enter the Chinese market or not. Monster is on my list to watch while I'm waiting for the next episode of CITT. 

• Like 1

hello new here,well at first i watch her in eungyo,daring roles.then what hook me well of course citt,i began to watch her in another role,first is monster (she potrays a dumb character,pabo in korean,but not retarted,she just dumb,very funny and kim go eun play so perfectly for the role, and another one is memoirs of the swords).i want to watch coin locker girl which i read its a very classy acting by her.

she only 24 and surely future in korean industry is so bright for her.

• Like 4

hi everyone.... first time posting in this thread.

I'm a new fan of kim go eun, I just so love her in cheese in the trap.... she is my new girl crush!

I understand that filming of citt is already wrapped up, and I'm hoping that I can finally watch her being interviewed, or read some of her interviews.... but to no avail...

for those who have been a fan of kim go eun for a long time already, is she really like this? ninja after a drama or film? I think she's very silent... what's keeping her busy nowadays? is she out of korea?

sorry for my ranting.... I just miss her already and I want to know more about her... and her feeling after a very successful debut in drama!

• Like 3

[Interview #1] "Cheese In The Trap" Kim Go-eun-I, "Hong Seol and I are alike"

photo687668.jpg

Actress Kim Go-eun-I is a key character in the tvN drama "Cheese in the Trap". When a drama has a popular original, there is a certain verification process one has to go through with the fans of the original. There were words of expectations and worry from fans at the news of Kim Go-eun-I having been cast for the role of Hong Seol.

"Cheese in the Trap" is now halfway there and the result so far is outstanding. It is the first tvN drama to have gone over 7% and it is saying something as it competes with other ground-wave dramas on Mondays and Tuesdays. Kim Go-eun-I was all smiles about the success of her first drama ever.

There is 'purity' in Hong Seol who stole the hearts of Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) and Baek In-ho (Seo Kang-joon). Kim Go-eun-I synchronizes with Hong Seol and even looks like her.

[CONTINUE READING AT HANCINEMA]

[Interview #2] "Cheese In The Trap" Kim Go-eun-I and the kiss with Park Hae-jin

photo687674.jpg

The most memorable scene to Kim Go-eun-I is the kiss on the bench with Park Hae-jin. She said she pretended she was a real university student with the fluttery feelings of someone in love.

"The kiss scene with Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) was a great scene. I think what Hong Seol felt that night represents all the fellow ladies out there. It was very real and Yoo Jeong was cute because he was 'drunk' according to the script".

Kim Go-eun-I also chose the piano scene with Baek In-ho (Seo Kang-joon) as one of the best scenes.

"Kang-joon knows how to play the piano. I didn't realize it then but watching the broadcast made me realize how beautiful that scene was".

Kim Go-eun-I is currently in the middle of two men and when we asked her to choose one, she hesitated. We asked if she was seeing someone.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. If I choose someone now it might be a spoiler so that's why I can't say. They are both great people and they are very appealing. I might choose someone after the drama is over but not now".

Park Hae-jin and Seo Kang-joon are like her brothers and helps her be comfortable on the set.

"They are both very laid back and informal. They weren't hard to get along with and we play around a lot. I got a lot of help from them and other members of the staff".

[CONTINUE READING AT HANCINEMA]

• Like 1

February 15, 2016

LABIOTTE Hosted Kim Go Eun’s Fan Signing Event

Source: BNTNews

0e3x1xk1gut2abt3qql7rddbg3p43g92.jpg

[by Kim Young Shin, photo by Kim Gang Yoo] Actress Kim Go Eun’s fan signing event was held at cosmetic brand LABIOTTE’s store located in Myeong-dong, Seoul, on February 14.

The company opened the event to celebrate the sellout of ‘Wine Lip Tint’ and ‘Hong Seol Makeup Set’.

Meanwhile, Kim Go Eun plays the heroine Hong Seol in tvN drama ‘Cheese in the Trap’. (photo by bntnews DB)

34pai7rqoe624pyutflf9ghk1cc1asn4.jpg

• Like 2

Actress SHUTS DOWN Controversy With Her Acting

kim-go-eun

While some fans were hesitant upon Kim Go Eun’s initial casting confirmation for tvNdrama Cheese in the Trap, the actress has proven all of her doubters wrong so far with her stellar acting.

Although the drama debuted its pilot episode not too long ago, it has already become one of the most popular dramas currently on air, largely thanks to its excellent lead actors, Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun. While many fans of the original webtoon feared that the drama adaptation would disappoint, so far viewers have been pleasantly surprised. Netizens have even expressed their gratitude for Kim Go Eun’s accurate portrayal of her character, and praised her for her excellent acting.

20160117001119_0_99_20160117185705

20160117001116_0_99_20160117185705

NETIZEN REACTIONS

[+ 12378, – 517] Her fashion in the drama is amazing and her acting is amazing. She’s really like a university student~^^ Park Hae Jin looks identical to his webtoon counterpart and Inho is so charming too!

[+ 7698, – 387] I haven’t read the webtoon and I think she is an amazing actress I think people should stop worrying before the drama starts and judge her based on her acting

[+ 5717, – 282] She seriously shattered my expectations!! Her chemistry with the actors is amazing too

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an older article from January... But certainly needs to be here...

• Like 5