Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

1d18b0022a9047e7bc41cd2044c797dc.jpeg?s=

Watch: Kim Go Eun And Ahn Bo Hyun Laugh At Their Shy And Awkward Characters In “Yumi’s Cells” While Filming The Teaser

Sep 6, 2021
by C. Hong

tving has shared a behind-the-scenes look at the teaser and poster filming for the upcoming drama “Yumi’s Cells”!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Yumi’s Cells” is about an ordinary office worker named Yumi—from the point of view of the many brain cells in her head controlling her every thought, feeling, and action. Kim Go Eun stars as the titular Yumi, an ordinary woman who struggles with expressing her feelings, and Ahn Bo Hyun co-stars as Goo Woong, a warmhearted but straightforwardly honest game developer.

The behind-the-scenes video kicks off with Kim Go Eun showing her bright smile for the camera as the crew shoots the poster for the drama. In an interview, she introduces her character as, “Someone who works really hard at the job she’s been given.” Next, Ahn Bo Hyun shows his character’s shy, scruffy, but charming appeal for his own poster and describes Goo Woong as, “He’s very unique and is clear about his own perspective. Right now, he has a big crush on Yumi.”

The video moves on to the two leading actors filming their poster and teaser together. Kim Go Eun says, “Our drama combines live-action and animation, so we have to be even more careful while acting.” (Yumi’s brain cells will appear as animated figures in the drama.) Ahn Bo Hyun said, “The atmosphere on set is really good. I feel like I’m the only one who looks like he’s in a sageuk [historical drama], but they said that this is how he looked in the webtoon.” (This refers to his character’s facial hair.)

Ahn Bo Hyun and Kim Go Eun film their heart-fluttering “couple” teaser together, only to burst out laughing as soon as they look at each other. Their characters get shy and awkward as soon as they inch a tiny bit closer on the sofa, and Kim Go Eun says, “It feels like we’re in the Joseon Dynasty!” They burst out laughing again on the next take and Ahn Bo Hyun jokes, “Why are you acting like an amateur?” and Kim Go Eun retorts, “I am an amateur!” She then playfully complains, “Why are you turning your head so slowly?” Even after they get the take right, they can’t stop laughing when the director shouts, “Cut.”

Check out the behind-the-scenes clip below!

[유미의 세포들] 김고은X안보현 눈만 마주쳐도 웃음 폭발 | 티저&포스터 비하인드 메이킹

“Yumi’s Cells” premieres on September 17 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487527wpp/watch-kim-go-eun-and-ahn-bo-hyun-laugh-at-their-shy-and-awkward-characters-in-yumis-cells-while-filming-the-teaser

Who Sent Yellow Rice Baskets?

00383829.jpg

Kim Go Eun is currently filming her new drama "Yumi Cages." This Beautiful Actress Was Sent A Coffee Pot With Snacks From Indonesia And Yellow Rice.

Team WowCool Sep 7, 2021

WowKeren - Kim Go Eun received a special surprise in the middle of filming. The beautiful actress born in 1990 was sent a coffee pot with snacks from Indonesia and yellow rice.

As you know, Kim Go Eun is currently filming his new drama, Yumi's Cages. As support, Indonesian fans sent in trucks of coffee and yellow rice.

Coffee pots are usually sent as support as well as snacks from Indonesia. However, this seems to be the first time fans have sent in yellow rice because it was filmed in South Korea.

00383829s1.jpg

Kim Go Eun gets a truckload of coffee and yellow rice, who delivers?

The fans who sent in support were the fan club of Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho, coordinated by Twitter account @ indahminoz96. The fan club was formed after their drama The King: Eternal Monarch.

Many fans were impressed with the idea of supporting Kim Go Eun in the form of yellow rice. They also wished Yumi's Cells every success and appreciation.

"Yumi's Cells" tells the story of a young woman named Yumi who cannot express her feelings. Through romantic relationships and work, he grows as a person who is content with his daily life.

Yumi has cells in her brain that represent various expressions such as love, violence, rationality, good and bad. Small cells in his brain are actively working for him, and they will cope with all his emotions and problems.

In addition to Kim Go Eun, Ahn Bo Hyun, Lee Yoo Bi, GOT7's Jinyoung, Park Ji Hyun, and SHINee's Minho also star in Yumi's Cells. The drama will premiere on September 17, 2021.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00383829.html

Kim Go Eun is beautiful and adorable!

Edited by nina_mitrokhina
  • Like 1

Sep 8, 2021

Kim Go-Eun Thinks ‘Yumi’s Cells’ Presents A Very Relatable Concept

Joan MacDonald

Contributor
Hollywood & Entertainment
I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

A young woman with short dark hair, wearing a blazer, talks to a male colleague.

Kim Go-eun plays Yumi in the drama ‘Yumi’s Cells.’ STUDIO DRAGON

Yu-mi, the heroine of the Korean drama Yumi’s Cells, works as an accountant in a noodle company, but she also enjoys writing love stories. The cells in the title refer to the different cells in her brain that help her make or delay decisions. There’s a love cell, a hunger cell, an anxiety cell and a writer cell, just to name a few.

Actress Kim Go-eun, who plays Yu-mi, thinks viewers will find it easy to relate to Yumi’s thought processes.

“Anyone can agonize over a problem and think ‘Is this better? Would that be better?’ as if cells were fighting in their head,” she said. “So I think it’s a concept that many people can relate to and enjoy. The expression, tone, and behavior of the cells change depending on the dialogue of the cells on set, so I try to harmonize the conditions of the cells with Yu-mi’s.”

Deciding to play Yumi did not involve any agonizing on her part. She already enjoyed the webtoon that Yumi’s Cells is based on.

“I’m a fan of the webtoon, and I think Yumi’s charm is her honesty and innocence,” said Kim. “I believe that’s what makes Yumi so lovely. And how Yumi matured in love and at work as the episodes progressed was what attracted me to the role.”

The webtoon Yumi’s Cells ran for more than five years and attracted over three billion visitors, so there’s a certain amount of responsibility that comes with portraying such a beloved character.

“Since the original is so good, a lot of people are working hard to make a great art piece like the original,” said Kim.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

A woman drinks a cup of coffee sitting next to a man in a t-shirt that reads Space Rabbit.
Kim’s co-star in the drama is actor Ahn Bo-hyun. STUDIO DRAGON

Quite a few recent hit Korean dramas—Nevertheless, Navillera, The Uncanny Counter, Kingdom, and True Beauty—are based on popular webtoons. Kim starred in the webtoon-based Cheese In The Trap, while her Yumi’s Cells co-star Ahn Bo-hyun starred in the webtoon-inspired drama Itaewon Class. The actress credits the heightened popularity of such dramas to the fresh source material.

“It’s because webtoons use subject matter that isn’t commonly seen in previous dramas or movies, and there are many good works that can be reproduced in various ways,” she said. “That’s why it can form a solid fandom, and since the original work has already been verified by many, it is often used as a source for dramas and movies.”

Kim acquired a solid fandom of her own after co-starring with Park Hae-jin in Cheese in the Trap, then co-starring with Gong Yoo in Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, aka Goblin, and most recently playing Lee Min-ho’s love interest in The King: Eternal Monarch. Goblin became the fifth highest rated drama in Korean cable television history and won a Grand Prize at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards.

Past success does not create any pressure when it comes to choosing subsequent roles, said Kim. Nor does past success necessarily make acting any less challenging.

“I am very grateful for the success of Goblin, but it doesn’t affect me when I choose a project or work on a project,” she said. “There’s always a sense of fear, excitement, and responsibility when I start a new project.”

The actress debuted in the 2012 film A Muse which earned her several Best New Actress awards. Being naturally shy, she felt nervous at first, but acting quickly became exhilarating and she never wanted to stop.

“When I act and when I am just me are different,” she said. “I’m not shy when I act because it is about showing and expressing a character, but I’m shy when I have to show myself and talk about myself.”

Her upcoming drama will use a combination of live action and 3D animation to illustrate Yumi’s thought processes. It will be the first Korean drama to use the format.

“Because it’ll be reborn as a live-action drama, there will be parts that couldn’t be expressed as a webtoon. So I think the fans who like the existing webtoon and also the viewers who have never read it will enjoy it.”

The series, directed by Lee Sang-yeob of My Holo Love and Familiar Wife, is expected to premiere in 160 countries worldwide.

Joan MacDonald

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2021/09/08/kim-go-eun-thinks-yumis-cells-presents-a-very-relatable-concept/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

On 1/26/2015 at 7:47 AM, irilight said:

@adrilovekorea, thank you for starting up this thread, and thank you and @rubie for keeping it alive.

I have only seen Kim Go-Eun in "A Muse" but she totally blew my mind in it.
I hope I am lucky to see her in more films.

Upcoming Releases - Post-Production/Completed

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VeK01g2ZClk/VMWQNm1dyLI/AAAAAAAAOhw/MEsfCG18jZU/s1600/2015%2B-%2BAngry%2BLawyer.jpg

Angry Lawyer성난 변호사Dir: Huh Jong-ho (Countdown, 2011)Cast: Lee Sun-kyun (A Hard Day), Kim Go-eun (Eungyo, 2012)Production: 
Distribution: CJ EntertainmentFilming Dates2014-10-18 ~ 2015-01-20
Genre: Thriller
Plot: A lawyer teams up with a young prosecutor to tackle a murder case with multiple suspects but no body or evidence.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eZbpFdkKQNs/VLErP_x3wqI/AAAAAAAAORg/qFuoguP8ZT8/s1600/2015%2B-%2BCoin%2BLocker%2BGirl%2B(cast).jpg

Coin Locker Girl (working title)
코인로커걸
Dir: Han Jun-hee (1st Film)
Cast: Kim Hye-soo (The Thieves, 2012), Kim Go-eun (Eungyo, 2012)
Production: Pollox Pictures
Distribution: CJ Entertainment
Filming Dates: 2014-08-05 ~ 2014-10-16
Genre: Noir-Drama
Plot: Abandoned in a train station coin locker when she was a baby, Il-young was raised by thieves and debt collectors. Now 18, she is exposed to the world that everyone calls normal.

Source: MKC

OMG 
this is my favorite Actress ever....:7555_attack:

• Blob 1

Spoiler

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Yumi’s Cells” Cast Refreshes The Drama Set With Their Passionate Energy And Dazzling Smiles

Sep 11, 2021
by L. Kim

With the premiere less than a week away, “Yumi’s Cells” shared new behind-the-scenes photos of its cast!

Based on a hit webtoon, “Yumi’s Cells” is about an ordinary office worker named Yumi – from the point of view of the many brain cells in her head controlling her every thought, feeling, and action. Kim Go Eun stars as the titular Yumi, an ordinary woman who struggles with expressing her feelings, and Ahn Bo Hyun co-stars as Goo Woong, a warmhearted but straightforward game developer.

The behind-the-scenes photos show the cast’s marvelous synergy and passion for acting. Kim Go Eun, who takes the role of the average office worker Yumi, is in “focus mode” as she studies the script in her hands. She makes efforts to not miss a single detail of Yumi’s emotional changes, and it will be intriguing to see how she will depict this new character.

kim-go-eun-2.jpg

kim-go-eun-1.jpg

Ahn Bo Hyun, who stars as the gentle and intelligent Goo Woong, is also fully immersed in his character. He discusses the scene with the director and seriously prepares to film it. The actor also brings out his playful side as he sends a wink to the camera.

Spoiler

ahn-bo-hyun-1.jpg

ahn-bo-hyun-2.jpg

Lee Yoo Bi will be taking on the role of the adorable fool Ruby, while Park Ji HYun will be playing the role of Goo Woong’s friend Sae Yi. In the photos, they add energy to the set with their brilliant smiles, and it will be interesting to see the way they bring their unique characters to life.

Spoiler

lee-yoo-bi.jpg

park-ji-hyun.jpg

The drama’s production team shared that the viewers can look forward to seeing the actors’ synergy that will complete the characters and added, “Please pay attention to how the real-world events and the town of cells will harmonize. You will be able to experience something new and fun that you’ve never seen before.”

“Yumi’s Cells” will air on September 17 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488199wpp/yumis-cells-cast-refreshes-the-drama-set-with-their-passionate-energy-and-dazzling-smiles

Glad the cameras caught the supportive Go Eun and Jiah cheering for Dong Wook. Look how Go Eun was squeezing her hands and scrunching her nose in excitement. Dong Wook must have been delighted too when he saw that.

[K-Star’s Best Character] Kim Go Eun, Gradually Showing a Grown Woman’s Face from a Girl’s

by Eunkyung Cho
3 hours ago

Kim-Go-Eun-01.jpg

Kim Go Eun movie
Credit: Lotte Entertainment

Kim Go Eun debuted in 2012 with the movie A Muse, based on the novel of the same name. She drew attention by taking on a surprisingly explicit role, the high school girl that an old poet loved. Kim Go Eun won six Rookie of the Year awards at various film festivals, including the ones at the Daejong and Blue Dragon Film Awards. Because of this role in this movie, she quickly emerged as a rising star.

She later received good reviews in the female noir film Coin Locker Girl (2015) that she co-starred with Kim Hye Soo, playing the character who goes by Il Young because she was dumped in subway locker number 10. She realistically played a woman surviving in a harsh and ruthless world. In another film, Canola (2016), where she collaborated with Yoon Yeo Jeong, she played a warm-hearted girl who reunites with her grandmother after ten years.

Kim-Go-Eun-02.jpg

Kim Go Eun Guardian The Lonely
Credit: tvN

Her first drama series was tvN’s Cheese in the Trap (2016), a series adaptation of a webtoon of the same name. Although there were some negative opinions about her before the premiere, Kim Go Eun won the sympathy of many viewers by naturally playing the character, Hong Seol, an ordinary college student who can be a little sensitive at times.

Spoiler

공유김고은, 기억을 되찾고 오열하는 김고은을 찾아온 공유의 재회 키스 [도깨비]

She later solidified her acting career by playing Eun Tak, a girl born with a tragic fate who should have been dead in the fantasy drama, tvN’s Guardian: The Lonely and the Great God. The drama’s success earned not only her popularity but also rave reviews on her acting. The scene where Eun Tak cries after recovering her memory of Kim Shin is one of the best scenes in drama history.

Kim Go Eun is an actress who often gets chosen again by the crew she once worked with. For instance, A Muse director Jung Ji Woo asked Kim to join his 2018 film, Tune in for Love. In addition, in SBS’ The King: Eternal Monarch, Kim Go Eun played two roles as detective Jeong Tae Eul and criminal Luna and worked with Guardian writer Kim Eun Sook again.

Kim-Go-Eun-03-1200x1200.jpg

Kim Go Eun drama
Credit: tvN

Now, Kim Go Eun is coming back with another webtoon-based drama, Yumi’s Cells. She will approach viewers as an ordinary office worker, Yumi. Her new musical movie, Hero, is also waiting to meet the audience. It will be a biographical film of Ahn Jung Geun. In it, Kim Go Eun took on the role of Seol Hee, the last maid in the palace of Joseon, and performed singing and acting in the film.

As she has shown us various roles over the past ten years, I can’t wait to see more of the versatile female roles she will present us in the future.

Editor Seo Hayne: I like actors as they faithfully lead through their long running-time. I also like idols who accomplish everything on stage within 3 minutes.

Translator Cho EK: I’m a big fan of Korean dramas and movies.

https://www.mymusictaste.com/news/k-stars-best-character-kim-go-eun-gradually-showing-a-grown-womans-face-from-a-girls,2428/

Spoiler

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Go Eun, Ahn Bo Hyun, And “Yumi’s Cells” Director Dish On Their Chemistry & What To Look Forward To

Sep 14, 2021
by E. Cha

Kim Go Eun, Ahn Bo Hyun, and “Yumi’s Cells” director Lee Sang Yeob shared their thoughts on the drama ahead of its highly-anticipated premiere!

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Yumi’s Cells” is a new drama that tells the story of an ordinary office worker named Yumi—from the point of view of the many brain cells in her head controlling her every thought, feeling, and action. Kim Go Eun will play the titular role of Yumi, an ordinary woman who struggles with expressing her feelings, while Ahn Bo Hyun will star as Goo Woong, a warm-hearted but straightforwardly honest game developer.

On September 14, the producers of “Yumi’s Cells” held an online press conference in which the two stars and director Lee Sang Yeob talked about their experience working on the drama.

Notably, “Yumi’s Cells” will use live action to portray Yumi’s everyday experiences, but animation to depict the brain cells inside her head. “It wasn’t easy to mix live action with 3D animation,” said director Lee Sang Yeob. “It was harder than I’d expected.”

The director went on to explain why he had decided to divide the story up into multiple seasons. “Since the original [webtoon] itself is quite long, I thought it would be difficult to capture everything in one season,” he shared. “Season 1 will introduce Yumi’s cells and focus mainly on her romance with Woong.”

Lee Sang Yeob also expressed confidence in the romantic chemistry between the drama’s two leads, recalling, “Kim Go Eun and Ahn Bo Hyun would smile even if they just looked into each other’s eyes. They really seemed like Yumi and Woong.”

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Kim-Go-Eun-Ahn-Bo-Hyun.jpg

Ahn Bo Hyun remarked, “It’s an honor to be able to work with [Kim Go Eun]. When I first met her, she wasn’t Yumi. Neither of us were fully prepared [in terms of our appearance] at our first script reading, but when we met again on the filming set, she had returned as Yumi. I felt like she had popped right out of the webtoon. She seemed like the real Yumi.”

Kim Go Eun similarly commented that it had been easy to see Ahn Bo Hyun as his character during filming. “I met Ahn Bo Hyun for the first time through this drama, and he had already transformed into Woong,” she said. “Ahn Bo Hyun is simply Woong himself. I really liked that.”

Ahn Bo Hyun also praised his co-star by sharing, “I didn’t know she was so outgoing. I thought she was simply cute, but after meeting her in real life, she turned out to be really outgoing, and she was also really considerate of her co-stars and the atmosphere on set.”

Kim-Go-Eun-Ahn-Bo-Hyun-2.jpg

Describing the character of Yumi and her appeal, Kim Go Eun observed, “When it comes to love, Yumi is honest, and she doesn’t care about her pride. I thought it was really charming how she does her utmost when it comes to love.”

She added, “There were many small elements in the story that I could relate to, and I received a lot of comfort [from the drama] while acting.”

As for why she had decided to take on the role, the actress recalled, “When I was debating whether to appear in the drama, I read the webtoon. It isn’t easy to find a character that is living an ordinary life, and it was also refreshing how Yumi’s cells expressed her countless thoughts instead of her.”

Reflecting on her on-screen romance with Ahn Bo Hyun, Kim Go Eun shared, “My experience acting out romances in previous roles was a huge help. I think I used that experience a lot while filming this drama. It’s a realistic and relatable romance, and what I personally wanted above all else was to portray it in a way that was close to reality. Even though the cells’ dialogue pops out here and there, I repeatedly told the director that I wanted [the romance scenes] to be as close to reality as possible.”

Kim-Go-Eun.jpg

Meanwhile, Ahn Bo Hyun mentioned that he had put a great deal of effort into his physical resemblance with the character from the original webtoon.

“I worked hard to try to make myself look like Goo Woong,” he said. “I felt like I needed to do that in order for viewers who had read the original webtoon to fully immerse themselves in the drama.”

Ahn Bo Hyun also shared that he considers himself quite similar to Goo Woong in terms of personality. “Woong is very detail-oriented and sensitive,” he explained. “He gets pouty easily, and when he loses himself in something, he gives that one thing his all. He’s also not good at expressing his feelings. Overall, he’s similar to my real-life personality.”

The actor added, “I think Woong’s charm is his innocence. He might be frustrating to watch, but he’s straightforward when it comes to his feelings for Yumi. Please pay attention to that point in particular while watching.”

Spoiler

Ahn-Bo-Hyun.jpg

“Yumi’s Cells” premieres on September 17 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama with English subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488696wpp/kim-go-eun-ahn-bo-hyun-and-yumis-cells-director-dish-on-their-chemistry-what-to-look-forward-to

Kim Go Eun appears in You Quiz: "Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun Jin, Park So Dam, and Lee Yoo Young are classmates in Han Ye Jung's 10th grade."

Kim Soo Hyun 2021.09.15

2336_2111_5936.jpg

[Mediment News Reporter Kim Soo Hyun] Actress Kim Go Eun spoke about her classmates at the Korea National University of the Arts.

On tvN's "You Quiz on the Block" ("You Quiz") entertainment program aired on the 15th, Kim Go Eun appeared as a guest.

On that day, Kim Go Eun revealed that Lee Sang, Ahn Eun Jin, Park So Dam, and Lee Yoo Young were classmates in Han Ye Jung's 10th grade. Yoo Jae Suk asked, "Some people said," This friend will be fine, "but there are also friends who said," This will take time. "

Kim Go Eun said, "We get along well with each other, not one person who clearly stands out first."

Yoo Jae Suk then asked, "I heard that Go Eun is very popular with my classmates," and Kim Go Eun asked, "Who the hell is this?" And he replied: "It was not bad."

He continued, “I say all the time that I was a goddess. During the interview, I was asked, "Did you say that you are the third goddess of Han Ye Jung?"

Yoo Jae Suk said, "This is the first story we've ever heard."

Translation from korean google

http://www.mmnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=2336

"[Vietsub][Tving] Yumi's Cells | Kim Go Eun x Ahn Bo Hyun - BALANCE INTERVIEW" in YouTube

Kim Go Eun Talks About Going Through a Slump After Starring in the Mega Hit K-drama ‘Goblin’

Tags Kim Go Eun Kim Go Eun New Drama Kim Go-Eun Goblin Kim GO Eun Yumi’s Cells Yumi’s Cells Ahn Bo Hyun

BY Geca Wills Sep 15, 2021

kim-go-eun.png?w=900

(Photo : BH Official Instagram)

Kim Go Eun gets honest as she talks about her experience from her debut in 2011 to now that she is among the sought-after leading ladies of K-drama.

In the latest episode of tvN variety show You Quiz on the Block, hosted by Yoo Jae Suk and Jo Se Ho, the 30-year-old actress took a trip down memory lane as she shared her journey, including the struggles and adventure in her decade-long career.

During the interview, the Cheese and the Trap actress radiates a charming aura with her bubbly and easy going personality.

Kim Go Eun's Life After the Mega Hit KDrama Goblin

kim-go-eun.jpg?w=600?w=650

Kim Go Eun 
(Photo : BH Entertainment Official Instagram )

The South Korean beauty gained massive popularity worldwide after starring in the popular series "Goblin" with Hallyu stars Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook.

Spoiler

goblin.jpeg?w=600?w=650

goblin
(Photo : tvN)

In the variety show, Kim Go Eun mentioned going through a big slump after the fantasy drama ended. She admits feeling blessed with the opportunities, but there are also cons to it, like beating herself with doubts.

"I think it's a very grateful job for me. As the years of experience accumulate, there is also a burden to do its part," she explained.

Despite her status in the entertainment industry, she confessed that there are times that she feels self-doubt and even questioned her capabilities.

"I want to become an actor who doubts and keeps moving forward, saying, 'Is this the right way?" she asks, adding, "The moment I don't increase my doubts, I think I'll stop there."

Lauded 'Sunset in My Hometown' Co-Star Park Jung Min

As the show continued, the 30-year-old beauty recalled her 2018 film "Sunset in My Hometown" opposite Park Jung Min.

Kim Go Eun was very thankful that she got to work with the "Deliver Us From Evil" star adding that she felt "less pressure" and managed to finish the project smoothly because of him.

In the drama movie, she portrayed Park Jung Min's childhood classmate Sun Mi while the actor took on the role of an underground rapper named Hak Soo.

"Sunset in My Hometown" is also her next project after the fantasy K-drama "Goblin."

From Being a Goblin's Bride to Office Girl in 'Yumi's Cells'

Years after her successful breakthrough, the award-winning actress is set to appear in her much-awaited return to the small screen with tvN's "Yumi's Cells."

Spoiler

yumis-cells.jpg?w=600?w=650

Yumi's Cells
(Photo : TVING Official Instagram)

Kim Go Eun's new drama depicts the story of an ordinary office girl named Kim Yumi who has an extraordinary life thanks to her adorable friends, her cells.

Expect unique on-screen chemistry with the actress and Ahn Bo Hyun, who is set to portray the skilled game developer Goo Woong.

In a press conference ahead of the "Yumi's Cells" premiere, PD Lee Sang Yeob gave hints about the upcoming drama.

He explained that the webtoon-based series would mainly highlight the romance of Yumi and Goo Woong.

Ahn Bo Hyun and Kim Go Eun's K-drama "Yumi's Cells" will officially broadcast on September 17 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121976/20210915/kim-go-eun-talks-slump-mega-hit-goblin.htm