Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

spacer.png

"It's been so long since I've met my cute nephew, Kim Go-eun, and I'm so happy."I love you."

Kim Go-eun shared her daily life with her nephew.

Actress Kim Go-eun said on her Instagram account on the morning of the 24th, "It's been so long...I love you, I love you," he posted a photo with the message.

The photo released this time shows Kim Go-eun, who met her nephew for the first time in a long time and poses the same pose in her arms.

Above all, Kim Go-eun caught the eye of the viewers by showing off her fresh charm with her choppy bang hairstyle even though she was wearing a mask.

Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun recently confirmed her appearance in the drama "Yumi's Cells," based on the popular webtoon of the same name. Naver webtoon "Yumi's Cells (Writer Lee Dong-gun)" is an episode of empathy that expresses the story of Yumi, an ordinary office worker in his 30s, from the perspective of the cells in Yumi's head.

• Like 1

@mssunshineme too!  I’m finding that every mention of her is with LMH and overshadows her own accolades. I think anyone who works at their craft like they do want to be known for their work foremost. KGE is the very opposite of that so this limelight tied with him has got to be tough.   It’s almost better if there was confirmation or denial so people could move on.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m hoping it’s a confirmation but it’s a shame that people are so mean and insulting in their comments of others.  It’s sad to see that those who want them together end up triggering so much hate in some fans of his. I was surprised to hear his speech and no call out to her since so many male leads who get credit that females don’t do for their part in making a drama a hit (goblin/ it’s ok that’s love, cloy) acknowledge their female leads...but I’m sure he didn’t want to add fuel to the mean flames out there. A very downside to celebrity status I guess.  Love that she’s the Chanel ambassador for years now since it’s the top fashion house and suits her so well. Looking forward to Hero too.  I just started watching all of her stuff in 2020 after CITT; she’s so talented.  

I love that ship, however I rather see her celebrated as an artist and for her crafts and achievement than just being part of a ship.

I just want the Yumi Cells drama production to start and Hero promotions to begin so that fans can put their focus on that.

6 hours ago, Yoyoyo said:

many male leads who get credit that females don’t do for their part in making a drama a hit (goblin/ it’s ok that’s love, cloy) acknowledge their female leads...

Even JHI too for TIFL. Even after GY has to officially deny the rumors, he send a heart warming video for her fan meet and he and LDW and Yoo Inna sent coffee trucks for TKEM. Goblin squad has the best friendship ever.

6 hours ago, Yoyoyo said:

I just started watching all of her stuff in 2020 after CITT; she’s so talented.  

Me too, but after Goblin. CITT, I hesitated first 'cos of so many unfavorable reviews about the ending part. The smirking scene of her alone  convinced  me to watch the entire drama.  I really loved PHJ and KGE's chemistry in that, on and off screen. Only thing was, my hand was itching to comb through her messy hair and bangs:grimace:

Spoiler

P.S. you're tagging the wrong person. I am ms.sunshine not mssunshine:grin:

• Like 1

@Ms.sunshine, honey, thank you for your attention! My old favorite tablet broke down and I had to buy a new one. I tried to restore my old account in soompi, but nothing worked. Perhaps this happened because the accounts in soompi are tied to the I-address of the device. I had to start a new account. It doesn't matter, the main thing is that I can again enter the forum, communicate with you, read and post new materials on Kim Go Eun!

• Love 1

20 hours ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

@nina_mitrokhina 

hello friend.welcome back.i miss you and all your post on the information and news that relate to this gifted child goeun ssi.hope we can still make new friends during the pandemic

@minHogoEunLoveForever, thank you for your kind words! I also really missed our forum and the opportunity to communicate and read the news. Sorry to answer you with a delay. As a "newbie" I am limited in the number of posts that I can put on soompi. I had to wait several hours until the ban was lifted and I was able to answer you.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Filming Blog:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=anshrl&logNo=222226580869&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Ft.co%2FgHgQYvybuo%3Famp%3D1

To be honest, the clothes of the heroes playing the Russians amused me a lot - they are not entirely correct (especially the hats).

"Hero" page:

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m&sm=mtb_etc&pkid=68&os=9818553&query=영웅

• Blob 1

Y3NOLOGY ® PRESENTS: I-MAGAZINE FASHION FACE AWARDS 2020 - ASIAN FEMALE

Kim Go Eun at #18
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFA0zdMClQ/?igshid=1mo26m69c6dy4

I-MAGAZINE moves into the fifth year of fashion face awards, we continued in partnership with Adobe behance's featured artists and invited film directors together selecting our best fashion faces in six categories with using Adobe's intelligent facial recognition software to support the analysing of facial features. With over 30 countries and 350 professional photographers, designers, makeup artists, stylists, editors and I-MAGAZINE in-house team in United Kingdom, HKSAR, China & South Korea, we have voted for the top faces from over 10,000 photos and videos published in 2019 and 2020. I-M team and our judges were considering the overall criteria including distinctive characters, unique facial expressions, the ability of story-telling, potential & versatility of carrying different styles and the facial analysis from adobe certified experts for finalising the results of this year, as what it expected to be one of the most influential references in the industry.

Key judges including John. H Lee @johnhleefilms Film Director & screenwriter; Yen Cheung, Founder of I-MAGAZINE; Samuli.K, Award-Winning High Fashion Photographer ; Stefania Lonetti, Film & Art Director
Cr:@ggoneminho in twitter

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actors-actresses-fashion-face-awards/

I-MAGAZINE, a digital magazine based in various different countries such as the U.K., South Korea, China and others, has released the winners of the Fashion Face Awards 2020. This list is expected to be one of the most influential references in the industry!

There are many criteria that go into selecting and ranking the winners, who are ultimately chosen by the team of five judges which includes artists and film directors. These rankings are determined by using Adobe facial recognition softwares to analyse facial features but also through votes by the I-MAGAZINE team, which includes 350 different professionals in over 30 countries. The overall criteria includes distinctive characteristics, unique facial expressions, and versatility, amongst others.

There is a total of 110 winners for the two Asian categories, Asian Male and Asian Female, which are made up of celebrities across the Asian continent. Out of these 110, many Korean actors and actresses made the cut—check out the list below to find out who!

• Blob 1