Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

glad some her school friends is going same path with her although kim go eun already a lead actress caliber.

first pic ryu hye young (reply 1988)

second is ahn eun jin (hospital playlist)

third the most frequently appear in each sns (liked and ig comment) is shin hyun bin (hospital playlist)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I love our girl. She is so sweet and lovely. The way she comments about the ads is so sweet. The way she treats her fan is also lovely.:blush::love:

Yesterday I watched The sunset in my hometown. I really love that. To my honest, i wish she will do more movies. She is very picky when she is choose what she acts. She has only 3 dramas and  10 movies.  It's quite a bit little, compared to her popularity and her years of experience. I know she's hurt and self-deprecating because of the malicious comments after the Goblin so she hasn't acted in 2 years.

But to be honest, she should do more movies. She has a reputation in movies. I watched the ticket sales all her works. Actually, all her movies have good ticket sales, are appreciated despite not being invested much, her co-stars are not extremely famous actors like when she acted in dramas. I wish she had confidence in herself. Honestly, with her influence, she can make 2 to 3 movies a year. Actors in the films industry all do that. She should be more confident in herself.:bawling::bawling:

As I said, I don't want her to act in dramas anymore but I want her to act more in movies. I want her to play more genres and roles: like horror, action, fiction, war,  ... I want her to be more and more complete. No need to join big project. Just try your best and improve. I want to show everyone that she can act and act well to overcome criticism. I wish she could someday receive a prestigious award, participating in the highly rated film.:lol:

I really hope she doesn't have a low self-esteem about herself  after she acts the King like she has in goblin. But the king had to face so much criticism I can only hope on the Hero to be well and i am very worry . I really love her and want to see her more. I wish she acted more movies and have successfully. But if she disappears after like a goblin, I'll accept it.

:happyshakes::exercice::coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

the King might receive certain level of criticism but i feel like Ggone was very happy during the filming, so that's a good thing.. 

By the way, a fan has been so nice by subbing the Begin Again, Ggone's part.. Watch in her IG here https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB9iNeWpqFf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

i was gigling when Ggone came to the room with JHI and the guys were very nervous.. I really liked the Begin Again crew.. they were so nice to GGone and helped her overcoming her nervousness.. I still cant believe, this girl is extremely shy and nervous but she could act in movie like a badass.. hahahahhaha.. you guys should watch it, the female singer even said that Ggone could just be a professional singer if she could overcome her nervousness.. Her vocal is that good... 

:heart1:

I SUPER LOVE THIS ONE!!

• Like 2

2 more days to go. 

I hope she will be more and more beautiful, successful and happy.
No matter how things turn out later, I will support her.
I hope she is happy and lovely life.
Everything will be fine and I hope she gets stronger and stronger
Hero is the first big-budget film she plays. I hope it will succeed. I hope it truly succeeds. That was my little wish. Although, I know everything is very difficult now.

:fun::transforms::happyshakes::dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Goeun comment on wdohwan IG

ggonekim: are you feeling restless...

wdohwan: no ㅋㅋㅋ it's just pretty
:blush::blush::blush::doggie:

Mass is not proportional to volume

A girl as small as a violet

A girl who moves like a flower petal

is pulling me towards her with more force than her mass.

Just then, I am

Like Newtons Apple

I rolled towards her without stopping

Until I fell on her

With a thump, with a thump

My heart

Keeps bouncing between the sky and the ground

It was my first love.

Goblin. My favorite poem.:happyshakes:I love this poem too. Go Eun is too cute.

• Like 2

the official international teaser for HERO.. OH MY GOD.. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

only one MAJOR complaint: No GGone in the teaser. hahahaha but i hope it'll be received well in Korea as well as International audience. Korean people really love a historical and nationalist movie. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

the official international teaser for HERO.. OH MY GOD.. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

only one MAJOR complaint: No GGone in the teaser. hahahaha but i hope it'll be received well in Korea as well as International audience. Korean people really love a historical and nationalist movie. 

Hero originally aired in August. But it was pushed back. Rumor that it will be broadcast on Chuseok day (1/10/2020). I think this is an extremely good time to broadcast this movie. During the year, there are only 2 suitable times to show the movie: August and October. August 15 is Korea's independence anniversary. October 3 is the national founding day, and also the anniversary of the country's escape from the yoke of Japanese Empire. This is perfect time.

I am happy to seeing in this movie. I hope it will succeed. I really believe in the director. I do not want to experience emotions like having experienced a king. Please succeed.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello friends!! 

KGE fan here. It seems this thread has been active last few weeks, and I'm so happy about that!

I agree with what most everyone has said here - I definitely think her next body of work will be a movie. I also think it's not going to be romantic in nature, as she's been kind of on a romantic/melo streak (Goblin, Sunset in my Hometown, Tune in for Love, The King) with Hero being the exception. 

I would love to see her in some sort of a comedy. A rom-com would be my vote, but I don't think that's going to happen :(. Can't wait to hear about her next project!!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Hello friends!! 

KGE fan here. It seems this thread has been active last few weeks, and I'm so happy about that!

I agree with what most everyone has said here - I definitely think her next body of work will be a movie. I also think it's not going to be romantic in nature, as she's been kind of on a romantic/melo streak (Goblin, Sunset in my Hometown, Tune in for Love, The King) with Hero being the exception. 

I would love to see her in some sort of a comedy. A rom-com would be my vote, but I don't think that's going to happen :(. Can't wait to hear about her next project!!!

Hello.

I love Rom-com. I like Jeong Tae-Ra. I think everyone's reaction is very good. I like Go Eun playing that role. But don't worry. Go Eun isn't picky when acting in movies. She is more comfortable. Just a good director. So you can still hope.

About the drama. I think it will be hard to see her in Romcom. I don't even know how long Go Eun will be filming dramas again. Maybe very long times. Go Eun is very picky about the script.

But I'm also looking forward to her next work:gangnamstyle::hooray2:

• Like 2

Where is Kim Go Eun!! WHERE?

tenor.gif?itemid=16934101

In for the Birthday GOOD wishing.

62d5f094c960eb6ac81041e915ff026c964d6582

Dear JTE aka KGE. 

I truly enjoyed myself watching you and heres to hoping for a great year ahead of you and hope to see more of you in the future..!  Anyways Happy birthday:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4