Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

wwhyyyy thoooo :tears::tears: why is it so hard to see her? does it mean that she already knows she wont win as well? thus no need to come? :tears::tears:

1 hour ago, Ana2345 said:

Can we discuss Go Eun's next projects?

I want Go Eun to act more in movies

I watched some of the Hero's teasers and I was excited about it

I'm curious about how Go Eun's looks in this film

I hope that when Hero is released, Go Eun will active more

I'm still very sad by what SBS does to the king. They did not advertise at all to the king. No posters, no warp up party, no advertisements,  no script reading before the show

I am also very happy that Go eun is an artist BH Ent. They have done a great job of their work. I am grateful for that.

Actually, I'm a bit sad. I don't know how long can see Go Eun the drama again after The King. I remember Go Eun once said that she was very careful about choosing drama to act in. And Go Eun is also quite a private person. If not acting, she will almost disappear. Only occasionally participate in advertising. After the Goblin ended, almost 2 years she had no highlights activities. Also I was afraid after the Hero broadcast, she would be like that

I miss her so much:cry::bawling:

can you share the hero teasers here please? 

I am worried that will be the case too.. she'll just dissappear.. but what can we do, it's her private life.. many film-focus actors/actresses are like that.. kang dong won for example, he just does movie.. when no movies, he disappears hahahaha.. the difficult life of being fan of these type of people.. hahahahahha

I love The King but i can also admit that the PPLs are annoying.. i mean, really?? why not using half an hour to discuss about the product instead? coz it wont matter anymore at ths#at point.. i also hate SBS for what they did with the King.. no advertisement at all from them... and now they're bragging about how LMH is gaining massive influence over social media.. haiisshhhhh... also, why doesnt Netflix have more content about the King? i mean, many other dramas had several interview, games or wahtever.. but The Kinbg only has jenga and short interview of characters.. so unfair... I just hope some magz pictorials will come up.. 

But if i have to choose between seing her often in drama VERSUS not seeing her often but in high-quality movie once in while, i prefer the latter..  

• Like 2

I don't know why but when Goblin ended I didn't get sad. I didn't try to look for any news about the cast specifically KGE. I guess I thought that after the enormous popularity of the show I would see her more via CF ads, new projects, etc. 

I became busy in RL and the last thing I've heard was her movie with JHI,  Tune in for Love. 

So when I learned she is the female lead for TKEM, I was excitedly nervous. Because I knew it would be most definitely compared with Goblin because they're both written by KES. 

And now TKEM has also ended. How time flies. And it is just a week that the last episode was shown, and here I am looking for any news about her and the cast since there wasn't a wrap up party. 

I heard KKM had a VLive yesterday. I wished she would have one, too. :(

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

is it possible that actually they offer her to do this and that but she refused? i mean, it's awfully quite... 

if i can be honest, dramas always give more attention to the ML, comapred to FL.. Dont get me wrong, i love LMH, but i think KGE doesnt get enough recognition and news for her role in TKEM. my goodness, she has been slaying for many roles in one drama.. her acting as Luna was superb.. but no highlight about that either.. 

i might be wrong but i guess LMH is doing photoshots (my take from his recent IG).. and also several new articles about him in TKEM.. but where is KGE?? nothing so far... I effin hate this..so unfair.. The more reason for me to support her just focusing in movie, just leave drama world.. 

:smashes:

PS: apologies if i sound like a bitter fan here.. but i just find the whole situation so unfair for woman.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

PS: apologies if i sound like a bitter fan here.. but i just find the whole situation so unfair for woman.. 

:fingerheartx:

unfortunately that is the kind of world we are in. All we can do is support her in our way.

I see so many articles focusing on the ML, on how he leads the drama...but he has someone who he is playing off against right??

KGE is truly under-appreciated. She is a great actor, portraying the testy JTE to perfection. Yet, there seems to be hardly any article out there praising her acting skills.

But we have seen from interviews from veteran actors or directors or even writers (KES here) that they want KGE acting for them due to her skills.

So I guess in some way, she is acknowledged where it is really counted.

And as she is a private person, this may be more to her liking as well.

:coolshades:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

wwhyyyy thoooo :tears::tears: why is it so hard to see her? does it mean that she already knows she wont win as well? thus no need to come? :tears::tears:

I am worried that will be the case too.. she'll just dissappear.. but what can we do, it's her private life.. many film-focus actors/actresses are like that.. kang dong won for example, he just does movie.. when no movies, he disappears hahahaha.. the difficult life of being fan of these type of people.. hahahahahha

I love The King but i can also admit that the PPLs are annoying.. i mean, really?? why not using half an hour to discuss about the product instead? coz it wont matter anymore at ths#at point.. i also hate SBS for what they did with the King.. no advertisement at all from them... and now they're bragging about how LMH is gaining massive influence over social media.. haiisshhhhh... also, why doesnt Netflix have more content about the King? i mean, many other dramas had several interview, games or wahtever.. but The Kinbg only has jenga and short interview of characters.. so unfair... I just hope some magz pictorials will come up.. 

But if i have to choose between seing her often in drama VERSUS not seeing her often but in high-quality movie once in while, i prefer the latter..  

5 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

You can watch on asainwiki a small teaser. Yesterday I was also watching another clip on the twitter. But I do not remember the source. But I have a good feeling about the Hero. Go Eun once said that when everyone read the script, everyone cried. The twitter has the image of the male lead singing, still not having the appearance of Go Eun. I just hope Hero can do well after all the criticism of Go Eun facing The King.  She deserves recognition for her talent

And this is Go Eun's forum. We should not talk about anyone.  I went to other forums, and saw bad comments about Go Eun, even on King Forum so I felt sad.

But I said The King is a script with lots of errors so not only Go Eun but even LMH did not have a chance to shine. Go Eun appears very little from episode 6 to end. I remember episode 10 Go Eun only did crying scenes + Luna appeared very little. But anyway for KES is a respectable scriptwriter and she love Go eun, even her character”name is Go Eun  so I do not want talk about The King script anymore. And I just hope after the King, Go Eun, Min Ho , KES has successful drama or movie to overcome The King's criticism.

I used to feel very sad when the king aired and even after The King ended because of the unnecessary criticism. I am afraid she will not return to acting in dramas anymore. Because acting in a drama is a lot of pressure and time consuming. And she loves acting in movies so the chance is very low. Even a lot of her fans hope she only works in movies because of the criticism she's having. There was a funny survey among fans that when she will act in dramas again. Someone said that by 2025 she will be back in drama. Huhuhuhuhu. Everyone thinks that for at least 2 years she will not be acting in dramas

I wish I could see her more. After the Goblin ended, there was a lot of news about her. Even after some time, she held a fan meeting. At that time I found her really happy. But after The King ended, she disappeared completely. It makes me quite sad. There was almost no news of her.

Fortunately, she is BH ENT artist. But I said I am grateful for that. BH ENT is a very big company, they can rival SOOP. But I think BH ENT suits actress better. BH ENT is cooperating with NETFLIX. I hope after a while I can see Go Eun playing a Netfilx film with a quality script produced by the company. hehe

• Like 3

2025 is just a joke for fans. But I think Go Eun will not be acting in a drama for a while.  Netflix can

Hero is an extremely important project for Go Eun. This is the first music film in Korea. It costs huge production. So the delay is understandable. I just hope the film succeeds.

• Like 2

Her disappearance after the king made me worried.. like i said, i hope she’s not going through another confidence slump like the one she had after Goblin.. even with the massive success of Goblin, she was having a hard time.. so, considering all the criticism for TKEM, i really pray that she’s fine.. will be great if she could update her IG.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm so sad to hear that she had a confidence slump after goblin. I don't understand. She was adorable as Ji Eun Tak. I love all four of the goblin cast. 

In TKEM, I honestly had to do a double take because during the first episode I couldn't recognize her right away. She looked so different. But after episode 4, I fell in love with the story. And along with it my appreciation for the two main characters grew with each episode.  

Her character Jeong Tae Eul had many crying scenes. She was exceptional in her scenes in episodes 11-12 where she was abducted from her world. 

I hoped it's not the case this time around. I'm pretty sure many people love her performance here. I thought most of the criticism were aimed at the PD due to the naval military ship design? 

Maybe she is just exhausted from the long months of shooting? 

• Like 2

It is very sad but i can explain it to you.

In Goblin, KES wrote her poorly. JET does not have the same story development as other Goblin characters. But she is really cute, acting very well in this drama.

And The King, is a work with many issues both direction and script. It's not a good script, but the actors and directors can improve it. A bad director if getting a good script can still succeed like Oh Hae Young Again. But The King's problem is that the script is quite confusing and the director has a problem. They did not use OST, BGM in the first 4 ep. In 4 frist eps, It is almost invisible. The scenes are unconnected and too confusing. The first 4 episodes are very important. It determines the fate of the drama. But it did not do well. Because of Goblin's overwhelming influence, Go eun met many criticisms.

Go Eun is very good at acting. She played various types of roles when acting in movies. But when acting in dramas, her characters all have certain things in common. All are poor girls. Love the rich guys. So people don't see her variety although her characters are very different and she acts so well . In the king, she plays many different types of roles but the time is too little and there is no certain development especially Luna so people don't take her effort.

Personally, I think Go Eun is talented and she succeeded quite early. But that also made her criticized. Because she plays more in movies and not everyone has the opportunity to see her works and see her efforts. Her debut movie is A muse has mixed reactions. When acting on TV, she paired up with a veteran actor, with extremely famous co-stars, in blockbuster projects despite participating in very few dramas. So they continue to criticize Go Eun. When Goblin aired, she was be criticized a lot. After the goblin ends, she has to delete her image because of the negative comments. She once interviewed that she joined Sunset in the Hometome because it made her happy. But when the King aired, people kept talking about goblins. 

I also hope that her disappearance is because she's tired. But to be honest, compared to the Goblin, her reaction was different. Goblin 14 eps has to be postponed because of an actor's health problem. But when Goblin ended, she actively posted IG, interviewed, advertised. But i really hope that she is tired

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Her disappearance after the king made me worried.. like i said, i hope she’s not going through another confidence slump like the one she had after Goblin.. even with the massive success of Goblin, she was having a hard time.. so, considering all the criticism for TKEM, i really pray that she’s fine.. will be great if she could update her IG.. 

Although I am very sad about her disappearance. I think she will be fine. She has family, friends and colleagues and supporters and fans. BH ent has done a lot of works  to prevent malicious comments in order to protect her. Her disappearance,  I think is quite good for her. As an artist, she will always care of people's opinions. Many negative comments will affect mental health. I have witnessed many artists because of bad comments and suicide. Her disappearance will make her happier. It helps her recover. She was very inferior to herself. When someone praises her to be beautiful, she never takes it.

Even so, I understand your fears. I just hope Hero does well to help Go eun have more motivation to  do more film. I'm afraid Go Eun will rest for a very long time if even the Hero doesn't do well.And  I can”t see her. huhuhu.  But I will still follow and support her even though it is very difficult .huhuhu.  Because Go eun is a family member, I was afraid that someday Go Eun would choose a family over a career, so before I got married I hoped Go Eun would do a lot of movies

• Like 2

I hope KGE knows how precious she is. Her natural beauty is a plus. Professional criticism in moderation if taken positively could help her improve her craft. Hope she learns that not all criticism should be taken to heart. More power to her career. Hope to see her soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Her dad update his Ig. So don't be worry. She is busy with hero opening and review her next works.

So we can see her again soon ???

And do you think what kind of work she has been offered??

A movie or drama??

I really want to see her in the drama soon. :D:D:D:D

I want she doing something light this time. A light romance with male lead is kim kuyng nam. I really like him. I think they will be great coopration. They have chemsitry, height, skills. They look good together. And have a good script. The important thing. She need to review the script very carefully this time. Please, not trust the writer this time :). Not fantasy or famous writer like KES, PJE. It will be so much streeful. 

TVN or JBTC is my choice. They did very good job for their dramas. Not SBS, MBC, KBS. 

• Like 2

JTBC or TVN are totally much better, especially JTBC. I agree. SBS is now on my s***list. 

I would like Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin, Shin Sung Rok and Park Bo Gum to work with her in future projects. For experienced actors, I'd like to see her work with Jang Hyuk. 

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, Ana2345 said:

Although I am very sad about her disappearance. I think she will be fine. She has family, friends and colleagues and supporters and fans. BH ent has done a lot of works  to prevent malicious comments in order to protect her. Her disappearance,  I think is quite good for her. As an artist, she will always care of people's opinions. Many negative comments will affect mental health. I have witnessed many artists because of bad comments and suicide. Her disappearance will make her happier. It helps her recover. She was very inferior to herself. When someone praises her to be beautiful, she never takes it.

Even so, I understand your fears. I just hope Hero does well to help Go eun have more motivation to  do more film. I'm afraid Go Eun will rest for a very long time if even the Hero doesn't do well.And  I can”t see her. huhuhu.  But I will still follow and support her even though it is very difficult .huhuhu.  Because Go eun is a family member, I was afraid that someday Go Eun would choose a family over a career, so before I got married I hoped Go Eun would do a lot of movies

pls dont get mad at me, but when u said something about marriage, my shipper soul is rejoicing.. hahahahahahahha  

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

JTBC or TVN are totally much better, especially JTBC. I agree. SBS is now on my s***list. 

I would like Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin, Shin Sung Rok and Park Bo Gum to work with her in future projects. For experienced actors, I'd like to see her work with Jang Hyuk. 

i want to see her acting in movie with kang dong won.. as for drama, meeehh... hahahahahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1