Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Kim Go Eun Shares Hopes For Her Upcoming Drama “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Kim Go Eun Shares Hopes For Her Upcoming Drama “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Kim-Go-Eun-1.jpg

She shared, “I’m waiting with an earnest heart, hoping that many people will enjoy the drama. Since it is my first time appearing on the TV screen in awhile, I’m somewhat worried but also excited. I think the drama will be very refreshing to viewers because it takes on the subject of parallel worlds, which hasn’t been seen in Korean dramas yet, and features many diverse dual roles.”

Kim Go Eun also talked about her criteria for happiness. She explained, “I try to find a lot of happiness in small things. Above all, I feel as if the time I spend with loved ones, family, and friends is when I’m most happy. This is because achievement in work is only meaningful when there are people who will be watching with you to feel happy for you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394159wpp/kim-go-eun-shares-hopes-for-her-upcoming-drama-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 3

Happy 8th Anniversary

Trans from Soompi

“Thank you for loving me for 8 years. There have been many moments of tears and laughter, but I’m always thankful that I can be acting right now, and I’ll become an actor who moves forward. May the days ahead be happy for everyone.”